LA Lust

Autorstwa xconniexx

Andrew and Calvin Simmons join the American Football circuit as male cheerleaders. Drew enters a world he lon... Więcej

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eight

85 9 8
Autorstwa xconniexx

When I walked back into the living room Teddy was waiting for me with two more drinks, gulping slightly I sat down beside him and took the beer from him. Smiling I took a drink and tried to relax myself, this would be fine I could do this, it would be easy I like him enough.

Trying to convince myself and actually making it real were two different things but looking at him smile as he talked animatedly about London was helping. The more I chilled out the more I wanted this to happen tonight, before I could stop myself I was climbing onto his lap and kissing him.

I kissed him softly at first, gentle pecks on the lips. But as he shifted underneath me and wrapped his arms around my waist I was shocked by the fiery passion that coursed through my body. I gently prised his lips open with mine, running my hands across the back of his neck and through his hair.

It was Teddy who took the next step though, sliding his tongue into my mouth and moaning quietly as it brushed against mine. I pulled away, quickly pulled off his shirt and moved back in to kiss him again but this time allowed my hands to move from his neck and hair to his chest.

So far this was easier than I had imagined it was just like kissing a girl only better, his body wasn’t as toned as mine, he was slim and his hands were scrawny. For some reason despite this he wasn’t anything near being feminine, he was strong and those hands gripped my hips tightly as he pulled me closer to him.

They began to work at my own shirt lifting it up and only breaking our kiss for a second as it reached my head and he pulled it off. Skin to skin now, I could feel his warm chest on mine and I moved my hands up his side and back around his neck.

As we kissed I moved my hips against his, rocking gently back and forward on him bringing out of him noises a girl had never been able to get out of me by doing that. I could feel myself getting harder by this and my shorts and boxers were becoming uncomfortable.

I pushed off him again and stood in front of him unsure of how to take this any further without coming on too strong. The decision was made for me though as I practically stood there twiddling my thumbs, Teddy stood and took my hand then he turned us around and lay me down on the sofa.

Climbing on top of me he began to kiss me again, his hands either side of my head and his groin pushing hard against mine as he rocked up and down. I managed to mumble ‘shorts’ and he sat back and straddled my legs just below the knee.

He pulled them down but left my boxers to my disappointment, standing up he removed them completely and his own along with it. I could see how hard he was now through the white material of his boxers, the head almost purple and poking through.

Unconsciously I licked my lips and he laughed quietly, making me blush. I watched, biting my lower lip as he straddled my legs again, smirking as he got himself comfortable. His confidence in what he was doing made me feel even more like a virgin, like if I had tried to take control I would have failed ridiculously.

He moved his hands up my legs from where he was sitting towards my throbbing dick, I flinched when he brushed his hand over it through the material. He cupped my balls and massaged them as he smirked knowing full well how he was affecting me.

Gripping me through my boxers he pumped me quickly two or three times and it felt very good but not enough. The material was getting in the way and I wanted it off, I wanted to be able to feel his hands and lips around me.

I raised my hips in suggestion and he took the hint, laughing he climbed up off me for a second time and stripped himself naked as I quickly rushed out of my own boxers. I lay back down unsure now that I was naked what I was going to do with it. Feeling slightly ridiculous, this was strange I wasn’t used to laying back and waiting but it was exciting at the same time.

As he knelt beside me, I leaned in and kissed him again. Running my hands through his hair again and then moving my hands so they rippled down across the natural muscle in his back. His kisses left my mouth and moved across my chin and down my chest, his tongue swirled around my nipples and down across my stomach.

His fingers came up to match and they trailed through the hair leading the way to my erection as his kisses followed close behind. I could feel myself twitching as he got closer and closer to me, my hips bucked slightly and I couldn’t stop my breathing from becoming heavier.

I have had my cock sucked by a few different women, Britney especially seemed to love doing it but because of this I find it hard to get off on a blow job alone. However, as Teddy’s tongue brushed across my head and down my full shaft, I groaned in pleasure.

As he took me in his mouth I wasn’t sure what the difference was but I was approaching orgasm fast and I knew this would never have happened with a girl. I didn’t want to cum so soon, I didn’t want to embarrass myself so I pulled away from him throbbing painfully.

Swapping places I decided I wanted to give my first ever blow job. The good thing about him being the more dominant one was that I knew what he expected, it made it easier for me to get in the mood and gain the courage to pleasure him back.

I was still nervous but I wanted this and badly, I wanted to make him moan and grip my hair in pleasure. So I started by licking him up and down, occasionally licking either one of his balls on my downward stroke. God this was amazing, he tasted delicious, and with every lick, nibble and suck I wanted more and more, it was getting me hotter and hotter.

He began to moan softly and ran his fingers through my hair, I looked up into his eyes and this time instead of licking him I took his purple head into my mouth. The pre cum was tangy and sweet at the same time and I swirled my tongue around the tip licking it up.

He closed his eyes as I worked on him, moaning softly as he enjoyed himself. I hummed around his cock which made him twitch, I now knew why women enjoyed sucking cock so much this was becoming addictive and it was only my first go.

The more I sucked on him the more I was getting into it, I caressed his balls as I sucked deeper and deeper with my mouth. By this point I was starting to drool slightly over it getting him wetter and wetter, but I was getting a bit tired of having to go up and down. So I took my mouth away and began to lick him again, paying close attention to the rim of his head and the slit at the top where I could collect more of the leaking pre cum.

I took my tongue down to his balls, licking them in a figure eight motion, making sure that they both received the same attention from me. Then I took them in my mouth one at a time and sucked on them gently, this was even more intoxicating for me because doing this I could feel his pleasure and smell his manhood next to my face.

I could tell that he was getting close because his balls were moving up into his sac, his legs were straight and his grip on my hair was tightening but not painfully. I wanted to taste him so I moved from his balls and took his cock into my mouth again, bobbing up and down, faster and faster.

I rubbed my finger across the space between his sac and his anus until he began to tense up. He stroked my hair and tapped me gently on my shoulder telling me he was about to cum but I didn’t move I wanted this. I kept going rubbing him while bobbing my head, as he tapped me again and I shook my head slightly letting him know he should just go for it.

It didn’t take much longer and he shot into my mouth, warm and wet sliding down my throat until I pulled away and swallowed it. I couldn’t stop smiling, I had done that, I had pleased him to the point where he had to come in my mouth. He pulled me up on top of him and he kissed me, tasting himself on my tongue which just turned me on even more.

He carefully rolled us over as we kissed and pushed his groin into mine which was raging and desperate by now. He stood up and took my hand, I stood up with him and hummed as he wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed me again.

Then he started walking me backwards not breaking our kissing, he fumbled behind me with the handle on the door to his bed room. Walking backwards until my knees hit the bed and I sat down finally breaking away from him.

He walked away as I got myself comfortable in the middle of the bed, still butt naked and completely turned on. He fiddled around in his drawer and came back with some lube and condoms, this was actually going to happen then.

He placed them on his bedside table and climbed up on the bed beside me, his cock hard again already. As he kissed me I closed my eyes and relaxed my body, I was going to enjoy this. I lay back as he took the lead, showing me how perfect he was. I was sure I couldn’t have found a better person to do this with and I trusted him completely as he reached over and prepared himself for me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

221K 10.3K 33
𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜.
70.9K 1.9K 51
What happens when a regular football player can't fall in love with the head cheerleader. What does she do? How do they get to become friends
684 10 10
Young freshman moves into a fraternity and meets a bunch of boys with tons of sex appeal, spinning him into a whirlwind of sex, love, meatheads, and...
1.4K 70 15
It's Zak and Darryl's last year if high school. They always wanted to be football players but do they both make it...?