You Stare into the Abyss, and...

By adamabyss12

This is based on Meta-Kaz's old Abysstale comic chapter 1-7, and I may do the transformations of Sans, in bot... More

Prologue
Initiation
Advice to the Schnee and an Unwanting Reunion
Jaudinence 1 & 2. Dealing with a Faunus Hater and Team RWBY VS Team SPAN
Forever Falls part 1 and 2/History of obtaining an Elemental Orb
The Stray
Black and White/Fragile Pain, and a New Redemption
Taking Neopolitan to concert.
a Trip to the Beach
Atlas Experiment gone Wrong/Best Day Ever
Battle against CRDL Again and New Song with Emerald
The Spider's Dance
A Dance Dance Infiltration/Time to Prepare for the Field Trip
Taking A Trip to Mount Glenn
Battle on Mount Glenn/No Brakes...
Breach/The Encountering of a Henchman of Salem
Hanging out with Emerald, Ilia, and Trifa
It Is Time for Round One/What Purpose does the Abyss Hides?
New Challengers...and New Lovers
It Is a Brawl in the Family...Sans' Anger
The Lesssons are Learned...A Talk from Raven
Never Miss a Beat!!!...and Another New Love Interest!!!
Fall/Deception Redirection
Beginning of a Promise Part 1
Beginning of a Promise Part 2
Beginning of a Promise Part 3
Destiny
Intervention
Battle of Beacon
The Heroic...and the Monstrous...
Promises of a Destiny Beyond
The Awakening
Who am I, truly?
What is the Next Step?
Repairment
Of Runaways and Stowaways
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Execution
A Much Needed Conversation
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri/Ren's Past
Take Back Control
No Safe Haven Here/A Large Surprise to A Certain Saluting Android
Special Chapter: Halloween at Beacon
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air/Who's the New Lady
Unforseen Complications
Lighthing the Shadow
Necessary Sacrifice
Known by its Song
Rests and Resolutions
Alone Together
Known by One's Other
True Nature
Prepare for Battle
Vault of the Spring Maiden
Downfall and Highrise
Fate's Passing
Going with the Bounty Hunter, Only Time
Argus Limited
What are you hiding
the Truth is Finally Revealed
How Could You Have Lied to Us?!
Vision of Ancestory
Face your Apathy and Fears
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End/Broken Emotions
Continue and Move On
Stealing from the Elderly
Seeing the Lady in the Red Shoes
Our Way
Might Shall Guide This Light
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approah
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstances
A Night Off
Spark
Speed Date with Harriet Bree
Best Case Act
What is the Meaning of the Past?
Special Chapter:Happy New Year
Home is Where the Heart is/Rememberance
What Can Defeat an Evil God?
Fear
The Robot Maiden
Fall and Evolve
Valentine special
4Th of July
Ebott's Battle Begins
A Bull's Rampage and a Lion's Courage
An Ironwill and a Good Witch
Trapped
Midnight
A New Timeline
Back to Atlas
A Wanted Reuinion
Fight to The Last Breath
Grief
Goel and Blake catch up
Can't Leave Just Yet/4th of July
Locating Shade Academy, Another Reunion
Important...

Return to Ebott City

97 3 3
By adamabyss12

In the Land of Darkness...

Nightmare is seen going back to the Land of Darkness. It was his home, and where he had taken residence. He was now in a rage, at seeing Dream again.

"I cannot believe that this happened! How dare he interferes with my work once more!!! He is really pushing me to take a drastic measure on the entire world soon!!"

He continued to fine on the way to the castle, until he approached a certain figure that resembles a Grimm, but is humanoid in appearance.

Salem is now watching over the pool made of the Liquid she used to make the Grimm for her army. She is now getting very desperate, and has no idea how to make the effective, but is still trying now.

Nightmare was very, very aware that Salem is going to be very enraged that the plan had not worked, and that he had been interfered. But he just does so, in order for her to understand and prepare even more.

"Salem..."

Nightmare said to her. Salem turns and saw that there is a angry expression present on the spirit's face.

"The situation has gotten more worse than before. Sans has completed the army that he needed in order to combat our own. My creature can no longer influence their minds, as Dream has given them protection. And Dream, he stopped my assault on the Abyss Boy. He had gotten away again.

Salem looked back forward to where her Grimm are. Obviously, she to is angry.

'Sans is more of a threat that I actually thought.'

She had not it though to be possible that Sans would be able to make the army in due tune and not lose any form of sanity. But it looks like she was wrong about him even more than before. She than felt like it would be extremely difficult now to try and eliminate the person that she had been targeting against of as long as she is doing now. But she than remembered something. She than had a little smirk on her face, as he remember something that involved nightmare. It's a discussion that was meant for him. She than spoke out to Nightmare, with a little lust present in her usually dark voice.

"Nightmare..."

She than turned around and began to walk mysteriously, but seductively towards him. She than closed the distance, and grabbed his checks a little bit. Nightmare feels his face flush from the touch, and from her being this close. Despite this, he does not feel embarrassed, as he lost emotions. But he does feel something, unease, about what she is thinking inside of her mind.

"Do you not think that it is time?"

Nightmare than looked a little, confused. But than, he began to remember something, although he is not quite sure what it is that he is remembering.

"Time...time for..."

He than began to think, before remembering a talk that he had with Salem. He than spoke out to her.

"Do you..."

She than nodded with a smile present on her face. Nightmare had a private conversation with Salem in the meeting, when everyone else had gone. The conversation involved something that they need to do, and a plan that would make taking out the ones opposing them, which would be said to be very effective. And now, Salem believed that it is time to do it.

"Yes...

...It is time...to make a spawn for us."

Back with Sans and Amber...

Sans and Amber are now flying fast. They are doing the best they can to try and get out as fast as they can back to the City of Ebott. But with the sudden appearance of Grimm suddenly appearing when they went out of the entrance, it was very difficult. Thankfully, Sans was fast enough to cause enough force to ram into the Grimm horde.

Now, both Sans and Amber are on some strange cliff. Sans is looking at the horizon, as he spoke out to her in WingDings.

"Well, Amber. I really hope that the army is prepared enough to battle against Salem. I am still really worried about this./🕈︎♏︎●︎●︎📪︎ ♋︎❍︎♌︎♏︎❒︎📬︎ ✋︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♒︎□︎◻︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♋︎❒︎❍︎⍓︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ◻︎❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎❒︎♏︎♎︎ ♏︎■︎□︎◆︎♑︎♒︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♌︎♋︎⧫︎⧫︎●︎♏︎ ♋︎♑︎♋︎♓︎■︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♋︎●︎♏︎❍︎📬︎ ✋︎ ♋︎❍︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♓︎●︎●︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ⬥︎□︎❒︎❒︎♓︎♏︎♎︎ ♋︎♌︎□︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎📬︎"

He spoke out, unease. She nodded, as she understands what he is saying to her. She than spoke out to her friend with a soothing touch present with her.

"I know you are worried about this, Sans. But the thing is, is that you never give up. You always find a way to get around the situation you are in. Whether it is possible or impossible, you always find a way to save the day, and maybe...you can now save the world that you had lived in...the world that we live on."

Sans than looked at her, and than back to the ocean again. He than looked down at the reflection of himself, and as that happened, he than had a flashback about when he was with his father, William Daedalus Gaster.

Flashback...back as little child...

"Daddy..."

A tiny Sans spoke to his father, who was with him at his bedroom. Sans had somehow become sick, and is now in bed, wearing his pajamas. His Scarves look very sickly, as it looks more pale than even the snow that floats down.

"...how do you get through this sort of hurt?"

Gaster than looked at his son, who than spoke to him.

"What do you mean, son?"

He is a bit unsure of what his son meant by that statement. Sans than spoke to him yet again.

"Daddy, you had gotten sick and had been hurt by stuff, and yet, you still keep on moving like it was not here right now. So why do you keep doing this, even though you know that it is hurtful?"

Gaster looked a bit surprised, but than chuckled and spoke.

"Well, son, we have been known to be hurt and all that. We have been given and we had gotten sick. But the thing about us Humans...we don't care about that. We don't care about the pain, how sick we are, or anything else in the matter. We care about the people we depend on, and the people close to us. We care about the innocents that could be at stake, and we go there and save them without a second to even think. Do you a thing about us humans at times, Sans?"

Sans shook his head, and the Fsther than answers it.

"We humans are capable of enduring this sort of thing. If patient and with wisdom, as well as our will to move on, we can do anything. We can think of solutions for the problem that we have been in, along with innocents. We are not weak. Only people who uses their power for their own selfish desires, they are the true weak. But you, Sans. Your heart is strong. Even through all the pain you went through, you have gotten yourself back up and tried to move from the injuries, and even dedicate yourself to help some kids. That is why you are strong. Because you are very selfless, and are not consumed by any form of selfish desires. You, my son...are a full with a true heart."

Sans looked at his father in awe, and than smiled. There was stars in his eyes, as began to look at his father in approval.

Flashback ended...back to Present...

Sans looked down and smiled. In his reflection, he feels like that he is looking at a reflection of his father, who is smiling back. He than stood up and looked at his Maiden Girlfriend.

"Heh...that is right, Amber. I always have found a way to keep us from having the world go down. I just need to believe in what I can do."

Amber smiled a bit at him. Who than comes to him, and hugged him. He than clapped his wings and Amber activated her Maiden Powers, and the both took off.

They than looked at the horizon, and saw that the sun had started coming up. The moon...it was beautiful. Normally, it was white. But Sans' present had made it now a cold blue color. The sky has also turned dark, like the Abyss, and the stars that was still night, it was now appeared again, and made it beautiful. What is even better, it was suddenly slowly piecing together.

Amber and Sans looked into each other's eyes. They felt themselves lost in each other's eyes. They ever felt this way since the Fall of Beacon. The sensation they had felt...it was something they did not expect. There was something stirring inside of them. Something...stirring inside of their souls.

They than began to slowly close the distance. And and Amber began to close their eyes, as they only want to see it...not feel. They than closed the distance...and they both had finally kissed.

They kiss was very warm and very sweet when Sans kissed Amber. It was something only Amber has felt in Sans' own lips, as his felt cold and very comforting. As they kissed, multiple lights in front of them began to appear, as a city is now present. Sans and Amber than began to spin down, as a trail of fire and crystal than began to appear behind. Sans and Amber than opened their eyes, and looked at the place that they had arrived in just this moment.

Ebott City...

They are home...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 113 29
It's been seven years since Frisk set the monsters free from the underground, seven years since her choice to return to her human family. Magic is se...
568 41 8
Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth. Humans and monsters. At least, that's the story we all know. There was another race. Technically, they were...
327K 9.2K 49
[I have decided to do what I always wanted 😄😄]:some people put warnings for these so.....CHILD ABUSE IS DISCUSSED You were, thought to be mute and...
16.7K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...