All The Right Places

Από chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... Περισσότερα

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

TWENTY-ONE

4K 125 15
Από chelitabiees

Lisa is at the YG's office together with her manager. A mini meeting was held between GD and a group of managers.

"Oppa, what's this about?" Lisa asked as she uneasily positioned herself on the seat beside her manager.

"Well..you know how I was originally GD's manager..and now that he is back, maybe they are assigning me back to him." Lisa's eyes immediately watered at the thought of being apart with her manager.

He was more like a brother to her and to her members as well. He was her first manager and they have spent a lot of time since before debut.

"But oppa..I don't like anyone else.." Lisa pleaded.

"Don't you worry, kid. Just trust the process, okay?" A couple of minutes has passed and GD arrived together with the new head manager.

The new head looked so scary, she is in her mid thirties and she radiates that typical antagonist mom in every drama.

She's wearing a sleek office attire, stilletos and had her hair cut into a bub.

"Good morning, ma'am." Lisa immediately stood up and greeted her.

"Good morning, sunbae." She also greeted the legendary Kwon Jiyong.

GD bowed back in 90° that earned a chuckle from Lisa's manager. "Still very competitive on who bows the most, I see." Lisa looked at her manager and a smile was plastered on her face.

GD had him first, so she thought she has no right to demand more. Especially when they are talking about G-Dragon, that man is the epitome of success, and she looks up to Jiyong so much.

Her manager oppa is right, she just has to trust everything.

"You may have an idea why I called this meeting, ne?" Everyone nodded and Lisa just held her hands together under the table. She is dead nervous and is not ready to bid goodbye to Manager Jung.

"Since Jiyong is back, it is right to have his manager back as well." The scary woman explained.

"But it's okay for me to have a new one. I think Lisa-shi needs him more than I do." GD shot back.

GD's reputation as the bad boy looking good boy is not new to the industry. His image on the outside radiates big dick energy but he is a total softy on the inside, maybe that's why a lot of people adore him.

"I'm sorry but we have to follow the CEO's orders. Only manager Jung knows how to match your bizarre personality, Jiyong." GD just shrugged it off and looked apologetically at Lisa.

The royal maknae just returned a sweet smile, and made an okay sign to his sunbae.

"Starting tomorrow, you are going to be GD's manager, understand?" Manager Jung just nodded and offered a weak smile to his dongsaeng, Lisa. He had grown to love Lisa as his family. I mean, Lisa is just so easy to get along with.

She will be loved wherever she goes.

"And you, you are going to be Lisa's manager for the mean time." The woman pointed at someone whose face is unfamiliar with Lisa. Lisa never saw the guy. She thinks he is just a little older than her, maybe five years older.

But then again, Lisa still bowed to her new manager and flashed her most sincere smile showing him utmost resepect.

"Oppa, I'm going to miss you." Lisa was crying inside the van. Manager Jung escorted her back to her dorms to say his goodbyes to the Pinks as well. They have been attached to him.

"Calm down, kid. I'm sure everything's going to be okay." Lisa still whined and continued crying.

"You are the best manager there is, oppa! You spoil us, treat us with snacks and you even help us get away with YG and his rules! I bet my new manager won't be nothing close to you!" Manager Jung just laughed at Lisa's tantrums.

He too, will miss Lisa. They have been through a lot. He even gave Jungkook's letter to Lisa, when in fact, it was prohibited to accept any letter outside of the company. But he knows Lisa would be much happy to receive that letter, he knew that kid Jungkook is a great guy.

"Oppa, do you know him, my new manager?" Lisa wiped her tears and forced herself to calm down. Manager Jung just shook his head.

"It was my first time seeing him too, kid. Just don't think too much, okay?" Lisa nodded and just rested her head on the car's window.

"Your new manager is young, Lisaya." The pinks are at a restaurant, meeting Lisa's manager.

"He looks unexperienced to me." Jennie butted in. Lisa just sighed and wandered her thoughts to her little bunny. Thinking of Jungkook makes everything feel better.

"Good morning, ladies." Lisa's new manager greeted. The pinks just bowed back and offered their smiles.

"I know it is so much of a shock, but this is how it goes. Nothing in life is permanent, so we have to adapt with this change, whether we like it or not." Jennie scoffed at the manager's words.

"What a speech, so arrogant." Jennie whispered to Lisa. The latter just shrugged and thought the same too.

He could have welcomed them by saying good things, not the other way around making Lisa feel bad for being attached to her previous manager.

"I have here your schedule, Lisa-shi." Lisa looked at the folder. "You are scheduled to fly tomorrow to China, for your mentoring." Lisa almost forgot that. It was her dream to finally showcase what she got, but because her head was crowded with problems for the past days, she hardly even remembered her schedule.

"Okay. Can I take a look at my schedule..hmm..oppa?" Lisa asked softly.

"I'm sorry but it's a new rule, artists are not allowed to see their schedules. Don't worry, I will inform you every bit of it. Besides, your sechedulea change a lot, might as well not know." The pinks eyes grew wide upon hearing the stupid rule. They badly need to see the schedule in order for them to book for vacation flights, schedule their meeting with their friends and just have their ME time. They just can't always ask their managers every single day whether they are booked or not.

"Who even thought of that shit, oppa?" Jennie asked her manager who is sitting in front if her.

"Prolly the new CEO, she wanted to monitor each one of you to avoid scandals and to ensure your safety against the people who are trying to harm YG." Jennie rolled her eyes. She will never ever forgive BigHit for bringing this mess.

"Guess we are more locked up now." Jisoo commented. Their managers just bowed their heads, feeling sorry for their kids.

Right after their lunch, Rosé and Jennie went out on their own to release stress, Jisoo went home to visit her niece and Lisa is back at her dorms, packing for tomorrow.

She is indeed excited to be chosen as one of the mentors, but she is nervous and is paranoid. She feels like she was 14 years old again, going to a place she does not even know how to speak the language.

She sighed and mouthed her mantra, you can do it.

A smile creeped her face when her phone rang, revealing Jungkook's caller ID.

"Doll??" Lisa giggled at the nickname.

"Your manager called me, he said I need to cheer you up? Why, what happened?" Manager Jung probably called Jungkook. He really cares about our maknae so much.

"Nothing big..I just changed my manager." Lisa's voice was coated with sadness, and Jungkook heard that.

"Doll..it's okay..don't think too much okay? Do you want us to meet?" Lisa grew excited but then realized that she still has things to do and prepare. She even needs to atleast familiarize herself with whatever she is going to say at the press conference of the show she is gonna take part in.

"I'm sorry Kook, but I'm flying to China tomorrow." The other line went silent.

"When are you coming back then? I was hoping I could see you before I fly out to the states." Lisa counted the days. She immediately sighed and Kook already knows what that meant.

"Can't I see you now? At least before you leave." Lisa agreed to Jungkook's request. It would very much make her happy to see her bunny.

She is going to be gone for three days and Jungkook's flight is the same time as she is going to come home from China.

Maybe that is why idols don't force themselves to date, they are just too busy and managing a relationship is not that simple, it requires a bit of your time..they can't even go visit their families.

But Lisa knew this already, she is willing to risk it.

She texted her new manager, asking him if she could go out with a friend.

Her annoyance grew bigger when her manager insisted to accompany her inside their secret hideout, where they usually meet with her 97liner friends, the house discovered by Jungkook and Bambam.

Lisa and Jungkook thought that this is the only place they'd be safe and far from the heating eyes of the media.

"Oppa, I can manage. I'm just gonna stay here..trust me." She tried to reason out. If only it was Manager Jung, she would have been inside, having the best time of her life.

"Lisa, as much as I want to, rules are rules." Lisa sighed. Just how can she get out with her stupid manager.

"Are you seriously going to follow me even in the bathroom? Inside my room? Like literally everywhere?" Lisa managed to spit out the words she wanted to say. She is desperate to see Jungkook, but this son of a dog won't let her.

"You can just wait outside..oppa." she struggled to add that last phrase but she still respectes her manager so she has to be polite..at least.

"No. It's either I am with you, or you are not going." Lisa cursed on her breath. Just what the hell is wrong with her manager?

"What are you even going to do there, oppa? I am just going to have a talk with my friend. And what? You are going to stare at me, listen to what we are going to talk about?" Lisa never argued with her manager or any staff member before. Her relationship with everyone is so good that they adjust to one another and consider each others opinion fairly. But her new manager is getting on her nerves.

"Watch your mouth there, young lady." Lisa felt scared at the tone her manager is giving her. His eyes were slowly turning to daggers, piercing through her. "I am going inside with you. I want to know who you are meeting, strict order from the head manager."

"I told you oppa, I am meeting with a friend." How many timed does Lisa have to repeat it?

"I need a name, Lisa. And for confirmation, I need to see your friend and after that, we I'd be happy enough to leave the two of you alone."

Seriously, that new ass head manager is treating the artists as pets. They at least deserve to have a private time of their own.

Besides, Lisa can't let her manager know that she's meeting with Jungkook. It would be such a mess. YG and BigHit are at war, she sure knows she is gonna get punished for being acquainted with someone from BTS' company.

"You know what oppa, just forget it. Drive me home." Lisa wanted to cry but she forced herself not to. She can't act all vulnerable in front of this stupid, devil, crazy, psychotic manager.

If she was not mistaken, she really saw a smirk escape from her manager's lips as she asked him to just bring her home.

Just what the fuck. He is a total psycho.

She immediately got her phone and texted Jungkook.

To: My Bunny

I'm sorry Jeon, but my new manager doesn't want to let me be alone for even a second..I can't meet you tonight, maybe some other time..sorry.

-----------------------------------------

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.5K 80 25
"Hey, I'm Jeon jungkook will you be my friend"
12.9K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
188K 4.6K 61
Where in Jungkook has a crush on Lisa and Lisa has a crush on Jungkook. Not just Liskook but other ships too like: Taennie Jirosé Jinsoo Started: M...