Draco Malfoy X Reader

Hellgirl4700 द्वारा

This fanfic's is based off the third movie 'Harry potter and the prison of Azkaban' and so on. What if Harry... अधिक

● | Prologue |●
• Haunting Memories •
• Diagon Alley •
• Kingcross station •
• Seperation •
• Elizabeth •
• Buckbeak •
• Rediculous •
• Warewolf •
• Hogsmade •
• Execution •
• Peter Pettigrew •
• Time Turner •
• Expecto Patronum •
• The Letter •
• The Match •
• The Triwizard Tournament •
• Unforgivable curses •
• The champions •
• First task •
• Practice makes perfect •
• Just a friend •
• Yule ball •
• Bubble Bath •
• Second Task •
• Last Task •
• The Dark Lord Returns •
• End of year four •
• Year 5 begins •
• Professor Umbridge •
• Luna Lovegood •
• In the Makes •
• Party with the Malfoy's •
• Christmas with the Weasleys •
• Betrayal •
• The truth and chaos •

• Rita Skeeter •

476 23 2
Hellgirl4700 द्वारा

All the champions were gathered in a group to take a photo.

Fleur sat in the armchair whilst Cedric, Krum and Harry stood behind her. I stood at the end of them all, next to Cedric and looked to the camera without smiling.

A lady in a green silky outfit, glasses and bright red lip stick, stood in front of us and came over to shake our hands.

"What a charismatic quarter.
Hello I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the daily Prophet, but of course you know that don't you. It's you we don't know. You're the juicy news. What quirks, lurks beneath those rosy cheeks." She said squeezing Fleurs cheek then attempting to do the same to me, but I dodged her.

"Lady, I suggest you keep your hands to yourself." I warned.

"Oh, Feisty. I love it!" She beamed.

"Me, myself and I would like to know what secrets you hold behind those musles. Well me and my readers of course so...who's up for sharing?" She asked, but everyone remained silent.

"We'll start with the youngest." she said before grabbing Harry and leaving us all behind.

"I refuse to stand in the same room as her." I said to the three who laughed in response.

"Your the girl I met with Arthur, aren't you?" Cedric asked me.

"Yeah, what of it?" I smiled.

"Nothing, just recognised your face." He laughed pointing to his face.

"So your one of us, huh?" He said.

"Looks that way doesn't it." I sighed.

Both Krum and Fleur looked over to me.

"Your that girl... Hermione's friend, No?" Krum asked, using his thick Hungarian accent which was quite hard to understand.

"I am." I smiled.

"She is very preety." He said dazing off into some sort of trance.

"I'll remember to tell her that for you." I winked making his face flush a dark shade of pink.

"Alright! That's us done. You next." She said while pointing to me.

"Fuck me." I whispered before following her into a small room that looked to be made to fit only one.

"So..." She starts, making me raise a brow for her to continue.

"That boy back there. Is he your boyfriend?" She winked, smiling smugly at me.

"No, i don't have one." I shrugged, unphased by her attempt to get information out of me.

"Fascinating. Someone as pretty as you should already have so." She replied with her quill working at her words.

"So what do you say, Y/n? A girl aged 13-"

"- 14." I corrected.

"14, competing against four students not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself, but have mastered spells that even you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams."

"I think you'll find that I'm more than capable of competing in this tournament, regardless if I didn't voluntarily sign up for it." I said confidently making her smirk.

"I admire your confidence." She giggled.

"I feel as though you are missing something though. Perhaps the other piece to your heart." She said as i looked up at her, unamused.

"Really." I say.

"Really~ Do you perhaps have your eye on anyone in particular, (Y/n)?" She asked leaning in some more, eager to get an answer from me.

"Not really," I say, trailing off at the thought.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Pretty sure," I replied.

"Shame. So...Whos this girl you know of named Amelia?" She asked making me question if I've mentioned her to her.

"How do you know my sister?" I eyed her suspiciously as a sly smile played at her lips.

"A girl has her ways~" she purrs.

"Your sister you say? What sort of sister refuses to stand by you?" She asked, touching her chin as if she was in thought.

"Right. I think we're done here." I say while getting up to leave.

I stormed out from the small broom closet and walked past the three remaining outside without a word.

"Next?"

________________

"Who does she think she is, snooping around on us like that!" I yelled to Elizabeth who stared up at me as if I'd gone insane.

"Calm down, Y/n/n. She ain't worth worrying about," She says, patting my back.

"Your right yet wrong. So very wrong." I said placing my head in my hands from the stress it caused.

"Look at you getting all stressed over someone like Rita Skeeter. Take a break and eat something." she said, forcing a piece of bread onto my plate like a mother would do.

"Your right." I sniffled, filling my plate up with chicken.

'Fuck, now am stress eating.' I whine.

________________

I sat outside to do some reading while listening to music which helped take mind off things.

I saw a shadow forming over my book and looked up to see Harry. I took out one of my earphones and set my book aside so that Harry could take a seat next to me.

"Dragons." He randomly says without any other context.

"What?" I laughed.

"The first task involves dragons." He whispered, more clearly this time.

"Really?" I whispered back shocked. He nods a quick 'yes' to me.

"Wow." I sighed.

"Look, try not to worry about it, alright? You're a strong person. I think you'll get through it like nothing," He says.

"That's very sweet of you, Harry. but up against dragons isn't something I had written down on my bucket list." I laughed.

"If it helps, neither did I." Harry chuckled looking around the school.

"Presuming you and Ron haven't made up yet?" I asked curiously.

"No." He sighed.

"What about you and Amelia." He questioned.

"I will only speak to her if she apologises." I admit.

"By the way. I take no part with the whole 'Potter stinks' badges." I add.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled.

"No, Harry I do worry. Why is it everyone is against you, but haven't said a single word about me getting chosen." I ask.

"I would say its because this was meant to be Hufflepuffs big moment. The only time something this big has happened for them and now that I'm chosen. They all think that I'm trying to steal the spot light away from Cedric." He explained.

"I guess that makes a little more sense, But still. They're very wrong." I said.

"At least someone thinks so." He sighed.

"Did you read your part in the daily Propeht?" He suddenly asked me.

"What? No, what did it say?" I asked fearfully. He reached down for his bag and brought out the newspaper for me.

"Read for yourself."

______________________________
Y/n victoria L/n is one of the lucky five champions to be competing in the event, The Triwizard Tournament. With her feisty attitude and confident mindset id say she may just be the one to come home with the Triwizard trophy in hand. Unfortunately for this young witch, her sister Amelia violet L/n, refuses to stand by her side during this stressful time. When I asked her about this she simply went on to explain how a piece of her heart is missing and is waiting to be forfilled. She then went on to admit her feelings for the young wizard, Cedric--
____________________________

Before I read any further, I ripped out the page containing what was said and scrunched it up, throwing it on the floor stamping on it.

"She's only gone and done the opposite of what I fucking said now hasn't she." I mumbled angrily.

"Mines isn't any better." Harry said just what I was thinking.

"Yeah, I guessed. Listen thanks for coming over and telling me about the first task." I said.

"No problem." He replied.

I stood up and collected all my stuff before leaving to sit in the open part of the grounds instead.

As walked past I could see that Malfoy was sitting on the tree with his goons guarding below.

"Don't fall for me now, Malfoy." I smirk walking past him.

He waved his hand at me dismissively.

I walked and sat on one of the rock benches soon spotting Harry walking after me and spotting me sat by the lake myself.

Malfoy noticed him and decided to terrorize him as per usual.

"Why so tense potter? My father and I have a bet you see, I don't think your gonna last ten minute in this tournament." He said jumping down from the tree.

"He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five. In fact, he believes Y/n will last longer than all of yous combined."

He laughed with his friends joining him in the background.

"I don't care what your father thinks malfoy!" Harry said charging up to the blonde and pushing him back.

"He's vile and cruel, and your just as pathetic." Harry insults before turning to walk away.

Everyone watched as Malfoy struggled to get his wand out from his pocket repeating the last part of Harry's sentence.

"Oh no you don't sunny!"

What happened next made a small crowd form around him. Professor Moody had turned malfoy into a ferret.

"Professer! I know he deserves this, but Isn't this wrong!" I tryed stopping the man from what he was doing, but he continued laughing at Malfoy being so helpless.

Within seconds Professer McGonagall arrived at the scene with a terrified look on her face.

"Is-is that a student?" She stuttered.

"Technically it's a ferret." He says while continuing to manipulate him and going as far as to putting him down Crabbs trousers.

I ran over to the other side of Crabb and stood watching them in horror. Goyle tryed getting Malfoy out, but he bit him on his finger.

Professer McGonagall switched Malfoy back to his human form making him bounce up in a shot.

"My father will hear about this!" He spat.

"Is that a threat? I can tell you stories about your father that could even sicken the likes of you." Moody said while chasing him around the tree.

Malfoy grabbed a hold of me and hid his head in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and looked over at Professor McGonagall.

"Alistair, Alistair! We never use transfigeration as a punishment. Surly Dumbledore told you that." McGonagall explained.

"Might of mentioned it." Moody says in guilt.

"You will do well to remember it." Professer McGonagall says turning to leave. Professer Moody made a face as she left as if he were a child.

I continued to hold onto Draco as he clenched onto me for dear life.

"Please don't let him hurt Me." He whimpered into my shoulder as I chuckled at his childish behaviour.

"Draco, its fine. Look, He's gone." I said patting his back lightly.

Malfoy looked up then turned to me once realising what he was doing. He then pushed himself away and cleared his throat.

Without a word he collected his bag and left.

'What was that about?.' I shrugged.

I was either flustered or embarrassed about what he just did so I didn't bother catching up with him. Instead I decided to do some reading on dragons.

After all, the first task was soon...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.2K 47 63
Mudblood & Me. A fanfiction about the love/hate relationship between Draco Malfoy, a pure-blood wizard and Hermione Granger, a muggle witch. Draco, a...
950K 27.1K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...
83.1K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
4.7K 95 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...