Draco Malfoy X Reader

Bởi Hellgirl4700

This fanfic's is based off the third movie 'Harry potter and the prison of Azkaban' and so on. What if Harry... Xem Thêm

● | Prologue |●
• Haunting Memories •
• Diagon Alley •
• Kingcross station •
• Seperation •
• Elizabeth •
• Buckbeak •
• Rediculous •
• Warewolf •
• Hogsmade •
• Execution •
• Peter Pettigrew •
• Time Turner •
• Expecto Patronum •
• The Letter •
• The Match •
• The Triwizard Tournament •
• Unforgivable curses •
• Rita Skeeter •
• First task •
• Practice makes perfect •
• Just a friend •
• Yule ball •
• Bubble Bath •
• Second Task •
• Last Task •
• The Dark Lord Returns •
• End of year four •
• Year 5 begins •
• Professor Umbridge •
• Luna Lovegood •
• In the Makes •
• Party with the Malfoy's •
• Christmas with the Weasleys •
• Betrayal •
• The truth and chaos •

• The champions •

495 19 1
Bởi Hellgirl4700

We gather in the hall for the reveal of the three champions to participate in the Triwizard Tournament.

"Sit down, please." Dumbledore instructs.

I sat with the golden trio and my sister along with the twins, next to George.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for. The champion selection." Dumbledore turned and dimmed down the lights around the room to await for the first name to come bursting from the Goblet.

The flame turned red before spitting out the first name.

"The Drumstrang champion Is, Victor Krum!" He yelled. People from Drumstrang burst into cheers as does many of his fans. Krum got up from his seat and took the name from Dumbledore's hand before walking away to were the champions room.

The fire turned red once again before spitting out another's name.

"The champion for Beauxbatons is, Fleur Delacour!" He yells, the hall erupted into polite clapping and cheers.

Dumbledore and Fleur shook hands before she left to stand with Krum.

The last name shot out and everyone leaned in eagerly to find out who Hogwarts champion was.

"The Hogwarts champion is, Cedric Diggory!" He yelled.

Cedric fist pumped the air and cheered as the whole of Hufflepuff screamed loudly for the boy. This was truly a big moment for Hufflepuff.

They gave a quick hand shake and Dumbledore spoke.

During his speech, I saw George shuffling closer to me. I didn't mind. It felt somewhat comforting.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions, But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions this vessel of victory." He paused.

"The Triwizard cup!" He yelled looking back at the head of ministry who pulled off a cover to reveal the Triwizard cup in all its glory.

Me and George looked in awe. He then furrowed his brows looking at something behind me. I followed his gaze to see that the goblet behind the headmaster was going bonkers. Within seconds, two new pieces of parchment came spewing out from it, making him turn and catch them with confusion.

The professor looked at the first name and read it out as a question.

"Harry potter?"

Many whispers spread through the hall. He looked up and said it again.

"Harry potter?!" He shouts a little louder searching around the hall for his face.

Harry sank in his seat in fear, silently staring in disbelief.

"HARRY POTTER!" Dumbledore shouts angrily.

I heard Hermione tell him to get up and go to him.

Harry stood and looked around at the angry students before him. He took his name from him and left the hall without a word.

Dumbledore looked down at the other piece in his hands and stumbles back in shock.

"(Y/n) (L/n)." He says looking up at me. I felt my heart sink at his words.

'I don't understand? I didn't put my name in the Goblet? Why is this happening to me??'

George seen i was beginning to panic and pulled me closer to him protectively.

"(Y/N) (L/N)!!" Dumbledore shouts.

George rubbed my arms reassuring me it was safe and nodded for me to go.

I got up from my chair and slowly walked towards the fuming professor. Students looked at me in horror but to my surprise no-one showed anger.

Shaking, i took my name from his hand and walked away, following the direction Harry went. Professor snape nods to me reassuringly and professor McGonagall pats me on the back as I pass.

I walked down the steps and spot the 3 original champions staring at me and Harry in confusion.

Behind us we could hear the headmaster along with the other teachers running behind to stop him. The professor ran past me and grabbed a hold of Harry.

"Harry! Harry did you put your name into the Goblet of fire?" He asked the boy who stared up at him with fear.

"No, sir." He replies making his grip loosen on him.

"Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?"

"No, sir."

Dumbledore turns to me with worry.

"Y/n, what age are you."

"14, sir." I reply. This made him light headed and sit down.

"Are you absolutely sure you didn't put your names in?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." We both replie.

"Well iv course de boy is lying!" The tall lady who was the head of Beauxbatons said slapping a lantern out of her way.

I glare at her and step infront of Harry.

"If he is a liar then you must be calling me one as well, am I right?" I ask, but she remained silent in thought.

"The Goblet of fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. Only an exceptionally powerful confudus could have hoodwicked it!" Professer Moody shouts over every one.

"This doesn't help, Alistor." Dumbledore said walking away from us all.

Behind the professors, Cedric looked at me sympatheticly, but looked at Harry with rage.

'Poor Harry' I thought to myself.

'It isn't his fault,'

"What shall we do?" The headmaster asks back at the minister who thought for a moment.

"The rules are absolute. The Goblet of fire consistutes a binding magical contract." He said with guilt lingering in his voice.

"Mr Potter and Miss (L/n) have no choice. They are as of tonight Triwizard champions." He finished.

Me and Harry look at one another.

'Shit'

_________________

I was walking down the hall of Hogwarts and heard my name called.

"Are you serious, (Y/n)? After what the ministry told you, you go behind my back and sign up for this thing?!" Amelia shouts, angrily.

"You actually believe I done this? Are you daft!" I laugh.

"You heard Dumbledore! He said it him self!!" She cried.

"Who's side are you on?!" I ask.

"I'm not taking anyone's side, (Y/n). I just...i don't know what to believe anymore," she says, her gaze meeting with the floor in guilt.

"How about you start by running that mouth of yours elsewhere. I've got better things to think about right now than argue with you," I spat at her.

"Fine! Just know until I know what the hell is going on, I don't want to talk or be seen with you." She says.

"What are you, six? Grow up."I laugh beginning to walk away from her.

"Someone or something is clearly fucking with us Amelia. It doesn't take someone smart to notice that. Maybe they want us to argue or something," I say.

"Then why did Harry's name come out as well?" She asks.

"Exactly, but thats not the question you should be asking,"

"What do you mean?"

"Why was it my name that got called, but not yours?" I ask making her ponder for a moment.

"I'm going to owl aunt Lisa. Maybe she will be able to find some answers for us," She replies.

"Good idea," I say, turning to walk.

"While your at it, tell her how I'm 'hidding things from you,' " I mumble to myself.

"We're gonna get answers one way or another," she says.

"Oh, Trust me you'll fucking get them." I shout leaving her In the halls herself.

"(Y/n)! Where are you going?" She shouts.

"To my bed! Is that aloud!" I yell.

"(Y/N)!" She shouts.

I lift up my middle finger while turning the corner and left to my dorm to my bed.

_________________

Meanwhile, in the Headmasters office.

"First the dark mark, now this." Professor McGonagall cries.

"What do you suggest, Minerva." Dumbledore asked as the female professor stood behind him scoffing.

"Put an end to it, don't let them compete." She protests.

"You heard barty the rules are clear." He states.

"What a devil with barty and his rules and since when did you accommodate the ministry??" McGonagall asked, questioning the headmaster unusual behaviour.

"Master, I too find it difficult to believe the smear occurrences however if we are to truly discower the meaning of these events, perhaps we should for the time being, let them fold." Professor Snape said making the old professor look at them both shocked.

"What and do nothing? Offer them up as bait? Potter is a boy and (y/n) is a girl. Not pieces of meat." She cries.

"I agree with Severus. Alistor, Keep an eye on them both will you?" Dumbledore instructs, ignoring the rage that McGonagalls showed.

"I can do that." Professor Moody agreed.

"Don't do it now though, they must be anxious as it is, knowing what's lying up ahead. Then again we all are." Dumbledore said before abstracting a memory from his temple to put inside the rest of his thoughts and memories that swam around endlessly.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.4K 94 36
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
13K 281 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
841 136 24
*warning* It's a bit slow at first but it will get interesting soon. What if Harry had a twin sister but didn't know? What if his twin was saved only...
79 0 8
Mia Potter, twin sister of Harry Potter, transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts into her fourth year. The year of the Tri-Wizard tournament. Unexpect...