Draco Malfoy X Reader

Oleh Hellgirl4700

This fanfic's is based off the third movie 'Harry potter and the prison of Azkaban' and so on. What if Harry... Lebih Banyak

● | Prologue |●
• Haunting Memories •
• Diagon Alley •
• Kingcross station •
• Seperation •
• Elizabeth •
• Buckbeak •
• Rediculous •
• Warewolf •
• Hogsmade •
• Execution •
• Peter Pettigrew •
• Time Turner •
• Expecto Patronum •
• The Letter •
• The Match •
• Unforgivable curses •
• The champions •
• Rita Skeeter •
• First task •
• Practice makes perfect •
• Just a friend •
• Yule ball •
• Bubble Bath •
• Second Task •
• Last Task •
• The Dark Lord Returns •
• End of year four •
• Year 5 begins •
• Professor Umbridge •
• Luna Lovegood •
• In the Makes •
• Party with the Malfoy's •
• Christmas with the Weasleys •
• Betrayal •
• The truth and chaos •

• The Triwizard Tournament •

532 23 1
Oleh Hellgirl4700

On the train to Hogwarts, me and Amelia chat about the events for this year.

It was then that I remembered the dream I had a couple of nights ago and thought that now was the time to talk about it.

"Amelia?" I call making her look up from her drawing to listen to me.

"I had this strange dream a couple of days ago. I was going to mention this to you sooner, but I didn't want to ruin our trip." I admit fiddling with my thumbs.

"Ok. What was the dream about?" She asks curiously setting aside her sketch pad so I had her full attention.

"I was walking up a staircase leading to a room that I could hear people talking in. I stopped when I had gotten close enough and just listened into them. I recognised a voice and knew instantly it belonged to Peter Pettigrew." I paused to see if Amelia's expression had changed at tall.

She was speechless. She found it very odd for me to dream of him out of all people, but even she could admit that the day we met him was traumatizing for us all.

"There's more."

"Their was a snake talking in it's own language to someone in a chair. The funny thing was I could understood everything it was saying. Is that...weird?" I pause hearing her answer, but saw that she was facing away in thought.

"Amelia?" I call her name.

"Sorry its just. Very...strange." She said looking down to her sketch pad once again not making eye contact with me.

"What do you think it meant?" I ask, but stunned to watch her shrug.

"I'm honestly not sure. What I do know is that I'm hungry." She laughed awkwardly making me question if she was avoiding the topic or not.

"We could always find the trolley." I suggest making her nod and stand.

We went out of our compartment and found the trolley not far from us. We saw Harry in the distance coming out to buy something as well.

When we got in his view, he froze. When I say 'us' I really mean Amelia.

"Two liquorice wands and pastries please." Amelia said to the lady who handed her the things she ordered.

Harry smiles, but I wasn't sure if she had noticed this or not. When Amelia turned to let me order what I wanted, I turned to Harry.

"Don't think I didn't see the way you looked at my sister, Harry." I smirked as he looked at me blankly blinking a few times.

"I'm sorry?" He asks.

'Boy be playing dumb.'  I thought.

"She likes you too you know." I say taking a bite of my liquorice wand and leaning up against his compartment door smugly.

"She does?" He asked with a visible pink tint flushing over his cheeks.

"Ha! Knew it!" I screamed in excitement making him shush me before any attention was brought to us.

"Yes, fine, I like her. You're not mad?" I asked looking around us cautiously.

"Of course not," I replied turning to leave to return to my sister.

"You won't tell her though, will you?" He asked.

"That's not my job~" I sang with a finger pointed in the air, still walking away leaving him out of sight.

________________

At Hogwarts, a swarm of students stood outside in the cold to watch the arrival of two other schools that would apparently be sharing the school with us this term.

A carriage flew in the sky and Hagrid tried to land it carefully which resulted in his head nearly being decapitated.

Seconds later, A small boat was spotted in the distance that soon became a  large ship from under water. Students gasp around us in admiration to our foreign visiters.
__________________

Dumbledore spoke out to us about the upcoming events.

"Now that we're all settled in and sorted, i'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year, but home to very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen- "

Dumbledore paused due to being itterupted by Flich, jogging weirdly down the hall to whisper something into the Professors ear and again jog back up leaving us all questioning what on earth it was about.

Sat at the Slytherin table, my head was resting in my hand and my elbow rested on the table. I was trying not to fall asleep during the professors long speech. I caught a glimpse of Elizabeth waving her hand In front of my face to attract my attention and sighed.

"What?"

"That red head sat at the Gryffindor table keeps staring at you, it's annoying." She says pointing behind her in disgust.

I looked at her with my brows knitted before looking around the Gryffindor table to find the person she claimed had been staring at me. It was George?

'What's his problem?' I thought to myself before continuing to listen to the Professor with that question still in mind.

" - So. Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard
Tournament!" Dumbledore told the hall making whispers spread throughout us in thought as to what this event was.

"What's that?" I asked Elizabeth who  shrugged.

"Now for those of you who do not know of the Triwrzard Tournament it brings together three schools for a series of magical contests for each  school, a single student is selected to compete. Let me be clear that if your choosen, you will stand alone and trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted." He explained.

"Now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the beauxbatons academy of magic and there head mistress, Madame Maxi!"

As soon as he finished, many girls wearing what looked like blue silky dresses and hats, came strolling in showing off what flattering magic they had. Every boy practically drooled at their fear.

The magic was exceptionally pleasing to the eye but damn was that head master tall.

Dumbledore greets her and ran back to stand in front of us all again.

"And now our friends from the north, please welcome the proud sons of Drumstrang and the high master, Eagel Kagure!" Dumbledore said.

Just then a swarm of young men came into the Hall with poles and showed off doing many tricks and flips into the air that surprised all students around the hall, including Elizabeth and that girl was very hard to please.

"Elizabeth. Is that drool I see?" I tease touching the edge of my mouth making her glare at me.

"Shut up," she shoves me.

Dumbledore and the headmaster from Drumstrang, greet each other with a friendly hug and began eating at the feast.

When the feast came to an end. At the front hall was a strange object.

"Your attention please, I'd like to say a few words. Enternal glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament, but to do this the student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks."

Dumbledore pauses to look out at us sternly.

"For this reason the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule to explain all this. We have the head of the department of international magical cooperation Mr Bartomos crouch."

As Dumbledore spoke, a sudden change happened to the bewitch ceiling which was easily solved by a odd looking guy who just entered here through the small wooden door.

"My dear old friend thanks for coming." Dumbledore greeted the strange man who limped over with a wooden stump.

"That ceiling." He laughed as did the headmaster before returning to his place once again.

A man stood next to the professor and spoke out to us with a nervous gitter.

"After due consideration, the ministry has concluded that for their own safety, no student under the age of seventeen can contribute or put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament this desicion..." Mr Crouch stopped talking when hearing many heckles coming from very unhappy students, the loudest being the Weasley twins.

"That's Rubbish!"

The headmaster looked at everyone with rage.

"Silence!" He shouts revealing what was under that strange gold object.

"The Goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselfs to the tournament would willingly write their name onto a piece of parchment and throw it in the frame of this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so Likley. If you are chosen...there's no turning back."

"As from this moment the Triwizard Tournament has begun." He finished.

________________

Later on the week, I sat with Amelia and Hermione to watch people put their names into The Goblet.

I noticed the the same boy we met before on our way to The Quidditch match, came in to put his name in the Goblet. His friends cheer for him in triumph.

Just then we heard the twins come bursting in the room cheering to themselves as they held up two small viles.

"Well lads we've done it. Cooked it up this morning." They announce proudly.

"It's not going to work~" Mione sang making them crouch down beside us smugly.

Fred on Amelia's side and George on mines.

"Oh yeah and why's that Granger?" George asked winking at me.

"See this, this is a age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." She points out to them.

"So?"

Hermione slammed her book shut.

"So. A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by the daughter's pathetically dim-witted as an aging potion." She explained, the two identical red heads smiling still.

"Uh but that's why it's so brilliant-

- because is so pathetically dim-witted." They said and stood up to continue on with their plan.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George."

"Bottoms up." They said and drank down the potion in unison before jumping down into the aging line as a test to see if it had worked out or not.

Seeing as nothing happened they cheered.

"Yes!" They cheered making others around them applaud and cheer for the two red heads.

"Wait for it." I whispered to Mione and Amelia who egarly watched them to see what would happen next.

The twins put there names in and started cheering once they thought they got away with it.

Suddenly the Goblet changed colour and spat out the same two pieces of paper before blasting them out of the aging line. They went flying onto the ground.

When they both got up from the ground they had grown long white beards and long white hair.

"And their we go!" I yelled making Amelia laugh hysterically.

"You said -"

" - You said!" They point before tackling one another to the ground. Everything went silent when Krum entered and put his name in the Goblet.

He gave a look to Hermione as she pretended to not notice and go back to reading.

"I sense some tension going on." I point to the two.

"Stop it." She says slapping my finger down.

"She isn't lying though." Amelia said making her knudge her in the stomach.

"Ow." She whines.

"How do i put up with you two, concerns me," She says to no one in particular.

"The same way you deal with them two." I point to the red heads who continued to roll about the floor like 5 year olds.

"True." She says, cringing at the sight of them.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

335 23 29
No longer rewriting. However, this story is cringe. I may make a similar story to it eventually. 😅 ⚠️ Disclaimer! ⚠️ I don't own any of the Harry P...
1.8K 26 40
It was the start of a new school year at Hogwarts, and students excitedly ran with their trolleys to reach 9 ¾. Lots of excitement can be heard on th...
563K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
81.6K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...