Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....

1.4K 95 77
By Mysti_Noona

YOONGI POV:

I could feel blood moving down my throat from my nose, and yep....now I can taste it. I was pushed into the backseat with Jungkook beside me and Jimin up front with Joon. When Joon got in the car he had a weird expression on his face, but I was in too much pain to think straight enough to ask him about it.

I also didn't ask where we were going – I already knew. Back to the emergency room we went.

Jungkook was holding a towel to my nose, the same towel I used earlier before my first trip to the hospital. I leaned back against the car seat, hanging my head back as much as it could go. I prayed there wasn't a ton of blood in the car – blood was a bitch to get out of fabric.

"I know this is bad to say, but this has been the most exciting two days of my life I think," Jimin said, twisting to look back at me.

I eyed him as he grinned at us, making me groan. "Shut the fuck up, Jimin. I think she broke my nose again."

"This has probably got to be the most action you've gotten as of late, hyung. Well, non-sexual action," Jungkook added, making me groan again.

"That Hailey is something else, I tell you. She's hot," Joon said, smirking to himself.

I scoffed in annoyance saying, "She's not hot. She's a fucking beast! How come you all don't seem to care what she just did to me – I have to go back to the hospital once again, what if I have to have surgery now? It hurts way worse than earlier!"

"Well, you did try to push your way into the house more than once, and you called her a bitch," Jungkook said.

"She is kind of a bitch though," Jimin added.

"A HOT bitch," Joon said.

"Alright alright – let's all shut the fuck up and get to the hospital. I can't feel my nose anymore man. The pain is gone, I don't think that is a good sign," I said, groaning and grabbing the towel from JK. It was covered in blood.

We pulled up to the ER drop off area and I stepped out, feeling my knees go weak. I think I've lost too much blood tonight. Jungkook rushed around and pulled me up, and we both stumbled into the ER with Jimin in tow.

As the door opened Jungkook let go of me and dramatically swept his arm in the air, yelling loudly in Korean, "Does anyone speak English here?! We require assistance, immediately!"

"JUNGKOOK! Stop fucking around," I bellowed, Jimin coming up behind me with a wheelchair which I happily sat down in.

I see Jungkook stroll up to the admissions desk, the lady behind the desk glaring at him.

"Pretty lady – we need assistance again. Our hyung here got into another teensy fight," Jungkook explained, gesturing behind him to me.

The lady behind the desk scoffed, her large frame struggling to get up from the chair as she turned behind her.

"Estelle! Get out here – those boys are back again," she yelled, her voice carrying behind the partition.

Just then another woman I recognized came around, the same woman that took me back earlier.

"What the hell did you do now, boy?! Why can't you keep your ass out of trouble," she yelled, breaking out into laughter.

What the fuck was going on with women tonight?! Was it a full fucking moon !?

I stood up, my legs giving way a bit as I lunged forward and grabbed the edge of the counter.

"This is serious! You women need to quit bossing me around and for fucks sake quit laughing," I roared.

The two big black ladies stood with their hands on their hips, looking at me condescendingly.

"Well come on, you big cry baby. Let's get you back there again and see the doctor. If you need another pain reliever shot I'm going to make sure it goes right in that cute little ass cheek of yours this time," Estelle said, as she moved from behind the counter towards me. She grabbed my arm and started pulling me along with her towards the door to the exam rooms.

"You're not seeing my ass, lady," I shot back, making everyone behind me start laughing.

"We'll see, little boy. We'll see," she said back in a sing-songy voice.

*Three Hours Later*

"Fuck, my ass hurts," I said.

Apparently it was the first thing I said as I woke up after having minor surgery. I had to have some broken bone pieces removed from my nasal cavity and my nose set into place again. The surgery didn't take too long, and the surgeon said it was a good thing they opened me up, because there was actually more damage from the first time I came in than they originally thought. They originally thought it was just a hairline fracture that would heal on it's own as long as the nose was kept in place, but apparently it was a bit worse than that. Now everything was cleaned out and the nose was reset in place properly. After I healed, all that should be left is a small ¼ inch scar if I'm lucky.

"So it was kind of a blessing that Hailey punched you, Hyung. What if your nose had gotten infected, or never fully healed right and it was all crooked," Jungkook said, bending his finger and putting it up to his own nose.

"It was not a blessing, it was uncalled for," I said back, my voice groggy.

"Not really. You were out of line, Yoongi. I told you to give Y/N some space and you refused to listen to me, and once again it backfired on you. And you shouldn't of called Hailey a bitch when she was just protecting Y/N," Joon said, his eyes on his phone as he typed away while speaking to me.

This piqued my interest – who would he be talking to?

"Who are you texting, Joon? Is it Y/N," I asked hopefully.

"I got Hailey's number from your phone. We're communicating," Joon replied after a bit.

"Shit, I forgot she gave me her number. What is she saying? How is Y/N," I asked quickly, turning over onto my side and groaning. My right ass cheek hurt like hell.

Joon was about to respond when the curtain flung back, and that black lady Estelle walked in. She had a smug smirk on her face as she looked at me.

"If your ass hurts, I can give you another pain shot. Flip over more and show me that other cheek, honey," Estelle said.

I quickly flung myself on my back, holding the white hospital sheet close to my body. The hospital gown left little to the imagination, and I knew I didn't have any underwear on.

"Back off, lady. You're not digging for gold with a needle again like last time. I remember that – you didn't just stick it in and pull it out, you were fishing around like you're catching yourself dinner. Hard fucking PASS," I said back, my bottom lip jutting out slightly as I crossed my arms.

Estelle just laughed, throwing her head back as her curly weave bounced. She checked my vitals and then made notes in my chart, leaving the room without another word.

I look over to Jungkook and Jimin, and both of them are looking down, their hands up near their mouths. I know they're trying not to laugh.

Joon's phone vibrated loudly, and I watch as he pulled it out and started typing away.

"What is she saying? How is Y/N," I asked, feeling defeated.

"She's fine. Hailey ordered them some pizza and they watched some girlie movie and now Y/N is asleep. Hailey said sorry for breaking your nose again, but you deserved it," Joon said.

I did deserve it. I was out of line, showing up when Y/N told me to stay away, and trying to push my way inside. I also shouldn't of called Hailey a bitch. I have never said that to a woman before, and felt bad immediately afterward – I was just so mad.

"Give me your phone," I said to Joon, my arm swinging out as my hand grabbed at the air.

"Why? What are you going to do," Joon asked, his eyes moving to small slits.

"I want to apologize to Hailey. Come on man, please," I whined.

Joon stood, shoving the phone in my hand.

"Fine, but be nice. Don't fuck it up again," he said.

I sighed and unlocked Joon's phone and made a video call to Hailey.

It connected immediately and I hear Hailey's voice come over the speaker before I see her on the screen.

"You gonna show me that Monster Cock of yours now Joon? I knew you got turned on from earlier, baby," she squealed, trying to keep her voice hushed. 

I grimaced.

"It's not Namjoon. It's Yoongi," I said into the speaker.

I see her come into view. It's dark in Y/N's room but I can just barely see her shape on the bed behind Hailey. My heart began to race seeing her lay peacefully on her stomach, fast asleep. I wish I was there cuddling up to her. It made my heart ache.

"What the fuck do you want," Hailey hissed, turning quickly to check on Y/N as she moved off the bed and out of the room. I see the door to her room close quietly as she went to what I think was the bathroom.

I waited until she got safely inside and turned the light on before I answered.

"I wanted to call and apologize for my behavior earlier. It was uncalled for, both me showing up and trying to manhandle you, and for my choice of words," I said.

She said nothing as she looked at me, obviously mulling over what I said. I looked back at her, hoping she would accept my apology. I need to make things right with her if I am ever going to get another chance with Y/N.

"You look like shit, Yoongles. Like seriously. Your nose is as big as a fucking house," Hailey said, her annoying cackle carrying through the speaker.

I sighed, feeling myself becoming annoyed and I wanted to say something smart back, but I chose to bite my tongue and take it.

"I'm being serious. I'm calling you to apologize. What I did was wrong and I ask for your forgiveness," I said instead.

"Part of me thinks you're just telling me this to get in my good graces, which would be smart. Another part of me really believes you mean it. I know how much you love her but you royally fucked up, Yoongi. Like, ROYALLY," Hailey said.

I knew she was serious now, she used my name correctly that time.

"I know I fucked up. I shouldn't have agreed to fight my brother. I should have told Y/N right away about the problems with him and how he was threatening her and I, and then asked her opinion on what to do," I replied.

Hailey smiled, replying, "Good boy! That is EXACTLY what you should have done. Did you learn that shit in a Kdrama tonight or something? Figured out your woman was your partner and not someone you can hide shit from? Not to mention put beneath you as you think of your own selfish needs?"

She was taking jabs at me while smiling. I hate it when women did that - smile sweetly while unleashing holy hell out of their mouths.

"It's something I realized as I was being wheeled into surgery, actually. I had some time to think while I was alone in the prep room," I shot back, feeling myself getting angry.

I feel Jungkook touch my arm, rubbing it lightly.

"Calm down, Hyung. Keep your cool," he said softly, making sure that Hailey couldn't hear.

I nodded slightly, taking a deep breath.

"Anyway I realize my mistake and I'm sorry. Y/N means a lot to me. Like more than any of you know," I said. Oh fuck I feel my chest get tight as tears welled up in my eyes.

Hailey stared at me, her face visibly softening.

"Oh shit, Yoongs. Don't cry. I get what you're saying. She means a lot to all of us. You fucked up but you apologizing is the first step to making things right. It's real late and I gotta go – but I'll put in a good word for you, okay," Hailey offered softly.

I just nodded at her, not able to trust my voice right now. I worried it would come out as a croak as I was trying to hold back from breaking down again. I waved and hung up, handing the phone back to Joon.

Jungkook got up and hugged me tight and Jimin came around, hugging me from the other side. Just then the door opened and a voice rang out in the room.

"Min Yoongi – your mothers are here," Estelle said.

My mothers?

Oh shit. My mother and Lillian were here. I'm dead.

*45 minutes later*

I'm sitting up in my bed, eating a red popsicle as I stare with judging eyes at four women sitting in chairs off to my left side. My mother, Lil, Estelle, and the other black lady from the front desk sat talking, having a good ole time at my expense.

"That boy was yelling out in pain and so I yanked down his pants and I said 'Now don't you worry, sugar, Mama Estelle will make you feel better in no time'. I never seen any kid move that fast trying to cover up their ass, it was HILARIOUS," Estelle said, her laughter booming off the walls of the room.

The other 3 ladies joined in with a chorus of laughter, seemingly ignoring the rest of us in the room.

"Hey! You basically assaulted me, and that needle hurt," I yelled out.

"Oh hush boy and eat your popscicle," she shot back, smirking at me.

"Oh you should see how he was when I had to spank his ass with my favorite wooden spoon. I'm surprised that spoon hadn't cracked in half by now with how hard he clenched his ass cheeks trying to move away," Lil said, laughing heartily.

"And I never saw an Asian kid with an ass that white, good God almighty – I thought his ass was gonna call out to ships in the sea like some beacon on a lighthouse," Estelle said, making the ladies roar with laughter again.

I was appalled at this – even more so when my friends started to laugh as well!!!!!!!! I look over and Jimin falls out of his hair, Jungkook is sliding out of his chair onto his butt, and Joon is beet red – desperately trying not to burst out laughing.

I finish my popscicle and shake the stick at the nurses, trying hard to appear tough as I say, "Now that is ENOUGH! Quit making fun of me and you ladies need to get back to work!"

The big black lady Estelle stood up quick, her rotund body jiggling as she moved toward me. I shrunk back, a little afraid. Not that I would admit that.

She reached over and snatched the stick from my hand, throwing it in a wastebasket as she smiled at me sweetly.

"Now all you have to do is be able to walk in there and pee without any trouble, and then you can be released sweet-cheeks," she said, gesturing towards the bathroom.

I glared at her.

"Not with you all in the room, I'm not," I said back.

Just then my mother and Lil stood, moving closer to the door.

"We'll head home now, but you best bet we're going to talk about this later. It's too late now," Lil said, giving me the evil eye.

My mother nodded, gesturing to Jimin and JK, "Why don't you two come with us so you can get some sleep. You all have to fly out early. Namjoon can bring Yoongi home."

Jungkook and Jimin got up off the floor, gathering their belongings.

The other black lady who's name I didn't know noticed Jimin.

"Well how you doin', sugar? Aren't you pretty," she said, moving to Jimin's side and eyeing him up and down.

Jimin looked panicked, looking my way for help. I just shrugged, a smirk moving across my lips.

Jungkook spoke up for him, saying, "Well how YOU doin'?"

The woman's eyes quickly moved over to Jungkook and sized up him, huffing to herself.

"Jungkook – NO," I firmly said to him.

Jungkook just looked over at me, a bunny smile breaking out on his face as he began to bounce on his feet.

"Well aren't you a cute one as well, with your little bunny face," the woman said, taking one hand to squish his face, giving him fish lips. "Come on then little bunny – I'll give you a sucker to take home with ya."

Jungkooks eyes lit up. He loved sweet treats.

"Jungkook," I started to say. He ignored me, clapping his hands excitedly instead as they all moved out of the room.

"Let's get ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt," Jungkooks voice rang out as the door finally closed, leaving Joon and I alone.

Joon and I looked at each other, eyebrows raised.

"He's yours," Joon said.

"No fucking way. You raised that one," I said back, causing us both to laugh.

-------------------------------

(A/N: I wanted to bring some laughter back after that angst. I hope you all laughed as much as I did writing it. Lil is patterned after a real life woman – Lillian, a lady who lived across the street from me as a child. She was a 6 foot tall domineering black woman who would not hesitate to threaten to beat you with her shoe if you looked at her wrong. I wasn't afraid of my mom but if they sent me over there and I had to share bad news (like a bad grade), I swear I felt like I was going to shit my pants. She was near and dear to me, and I was heartbroken when she died two years ago. She was the best. I hope she lives on through Lil in this story.

I also wanted to add that I love having all these women bossing Yoongi around. That boy gets such an attitude in him sometimes in this book that he just needs to be brought down a notch, and these ladies are more than happy to do it!

Lastly, I'm not a doctor so I don't know if what I said about his nose was right but this is my book so it's right. Accept it. 

P.S. Did anybody catch that Friends reference? Hint: It's something Joey always said.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
7.1K 466 25
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...
9.2K 405 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...