One sided love

By Katherine15372

Im Y/n a college student living in Seoul korea with her sister- Im nayeon. Y/n and her bestfriend- Park Jihyo... More

Chapter one: Meeting her again
Chapter two: Falling apart again
Chapter three: Party
Chapter four: sneaking him in
Chapter five: he comes back
chapter six: lost
chapter seven: New student
chapter eight: Still here love
chapter nine: rewind
chapter ten: fight
chapter eleven: Cries
chapter twelve: A talk
chapter thirteen: Meeting
chapter fourteen: Roseanne park
chapter fifteen: Chloe knows it all
chapter sixteen: Get away
chapter seventeen: Going back
chapter eighteen: Everything changed
chapter nineteen: My love & my friend
chapter twenty: 'I Still love you...'
Chapter twenty-one: Happy and pain
Chapter twenty-two: I'll wait
Chapter twenty-three: Secrets unfolding
chapter twenty-four: Spotted
Chapter twenty-five: somewhat old friends
Chapter twenty-six: catch
Chapter twenty-Seven: Asd
Chapter twenty-eight: Seen
A/n (not important anyways so don't read this)
Chapter twenty-nine: I love you
Chapter thirty: Arguement
Chapter thirty-one: Apologies
Chapter thirty-two: Death and Pain
Chapter thirty-three: "Time of death, 12:02 a.m.."
Chapter thirty-four: Happy times..
Chapter thirty-six: ...must come to an end
Chapter thirty-Seven: Pain in the dark
Chapter thirty-eight: Ending
{Epilogue}
New book!
Important!!
Important

Chapter thirty-Five: Calm before the storm

2.8K 123 20
By Katherine15372

Y/n's POV

"How about tomorrow then? Sure I can reschedule... It's fine sehun... Tomorrow it is." I hung up and lay back down to bed beside a sleeping Jihyo.

I checked the time to see it was 12 noon and I sighed closing my phone.

"Hey.." Jihyo said turning to me. She slipped herself into my arms so She can lay on me peacefully.

"Sehun had an emergency at work. I rescheduled for tomorrow night." I updated her and she nodded, her eyes closed.

"Sounds good love.." She whispered and begins to sleep again.

"Hey." I said a sudden Idea flashed my mind.

"Hm?" She hummed

"We haven't had a proper date since last two months ago until today." I said realizing.

"Really?" Jihyo said still unbothered. I clicked my tongue and laughed.

"Want to go on a date with me?" I asked and Jihyo still remained by my arms not wanting to move.

"Sure babe. When?"

"Now." I said and Jihyo sat up looking at me.

I chuckled. "What?" I asked in my innocent smile and she stood up getting a towel and went straight to the bathroom.

"Babe!" I laughed at her actions. "Does this mean you agree?" I asked loudly.

"Yes! Now go take a shower in the guest bedroom!" She shouted and I heard the water running.

I laughed and stood up following her order before she can scold me again.

'Gosh I love her too much.'

~~

"You took me to a park?" Jihyo asked but I chuckled.

"Think again." I teased and Jihyo looked at her surroundings to see the same old swing that was a rubber tire and a rope hung onto an old tree.

"Oh my god!" Jihyo squealed in delight and ran to the swing. I smiled widely, I knew she would love it.

She sat slowly on the tire, gripping on the rope tightly as she should.

"This hasn't been taken off?" She asked and I went behind her, pushing her gently. I chuckled at her looking up and down.

"I made sure no one laid a finger on it ever since. But when I left for a few years I was also suprised it hasn't been taken down." I informed her and Jihyo smiled when she looked back at me.

"I miss this." She said and I just smiled at her while pushing her to the air to feel the breeze of coldness hitting her face.

Me and Jihyo met here when I was strolling. Younger kids picked on her because she has huge eyes. One day a boy found Jihyo swinging herself on the swing and he pushed her off of it and destroyed the swing by cutting the rope loose. She said those boys always teased her about her eyes. I ofcourse stepped in and threatened the kids away like anybody should. Jihyo was hurt, not because of her scratched elbow but because the swing is destroyed. She said that was the only thing that made her feel safe. By feeling the cold air pass by her hair.

"Gosh I forgot about this ever since.." Jihyo said as she finished playing by the swing. I helped her get off of it and held my hand tightly as we walk slowly

"Like it?" I asked and Jihyo non-doubtly nodded. I just pinched her cheeks at her cuteness.

"I love this.." Jihyo whispered as she hugged my left arm. We were only walking slowly so we can look at our surroundings.

"Love what?" I asked looking at her from time to time.

"This feeling. Being around you. I love it." She said and kissed me in the cheek as we continued to walk.

I smiled. "I love you."

~~

"This is the first time you're gonna pay for a meal when I'm with you." Jihyo said handing me the check and I laugh taking it placing my credit card.

"I was an immature kid back then. I legit want to scold myself back then for not taking you out on a proper date." I said and handed the check to the waiter.

"Why didn't you?" She asked

"Why didn't I scold myself back then?" I jokingly said that made her scoff at my choice of words. I laughed at her reaction and took the table napkin off my lap.

"No idiot. Why didn't you took me on a proper date?" She asked and I couldn't give her a straight answer.

Jihyo looked at me questioningly.

"It's because you and Daniel were together. I didn't want to ruin what you two had." I lied and Jihyo exactly knew I had lied.

"What was your reason, The real reason?" Jihyo was now crossing her arms glaring at me slightly. If she wasn't my girlfriend I would of have scolded her for being this scary.

"It's because I was scared. That If I ask you out then you would be disgusted or it would drive you away from me. I didn't want to risk our friendship." I whispered and Jihyo just held my hand resting on the table.

"You should've just ask y/n." Jihyo said and I gave her a confused look, before I could ask the waiter stepped in and gave me back the check with my card and receipt.

I looked up to see Jihyo with a playful smile and stood up.

"I'll see you in the car Y/n~ssi." She said and winked at me before leaving the scene.

I laughed and took my stuff and left a tip before following Jihyo to my car.

I heard people murmuring behind me and could only hear a few talk.

"Is that Park Jihyo and Im y/n? Are they on a date?" A random girl said suprised

"I got the picture uploaded. What will the media say?" Another girl said and I chuckled walking towards my car.

I saw Jihyo leaning on my car looking at me straightly as if I was the only one in her eyes.

"Couldn't you get more cheesy Jihyo?" I asked and opened the door for her to get in.

"I can. But it will make both of us cringe." She said and I laughed agreeing with her.

I hopped in the drivers' seat and turned on the ignition.

"Where do we go now?" Jihyo asked and I smirked.

"You'll see."

~~

Jihyo's POV

"Can I look now?" I asked as I keep my arms stretched in front of me so I can feel if I would bump into something.

"Yes!" Y/n shouted from afar and I got more curious and finally took off my blindfold.

My mouth went dry on what I saw. It made me speechless and I could only open my mouth.

"You like it?" Y/n asked nervously and I scoff and run into her arms for a hug.

Y/n got me blindfolded since we got inside the car and took me to a forest. She bought a tent and a pick up truck was there with a matress so we can gaze at the stars all night. Inside the tent I saw a table with foods and lights. On the outside it looked like we were camping because of bright lights and a black pick up truck there ready to be sit on.

"I love it babe!" I squealed in delight and y/n hugged me back carrying me, spinning us for a few second.

I looked down to meet her face with so much joy in it that made me happy. I leaned down to kiss her lips lovingly which she reciprocated.

"Come on. I want you to cuddle with me." I said and she put me down.

I got up to the car and helped y/n up. We both laid down on the matress and blankets. I rested my Head on y/n's shoulder and I felt her arms wrapped around me.

"I had Chaeyoung and Tzuyu set this up. because of that I owe them both one." Y/n said and I laughed alluringly at her pout.

"You didn't have to do this." I said and looked up the sky to see the stars shine bright.

"Are you kidding? Seeing you earlier with so much joy in your eyes made me realize that I won't exchange anything for me to see you all happy and excited." Y/n said and got me at 'awe' with her confession.

"I love you." I whispered intently to y/n while looking deeply in her eyes.

"I love you too.." Y/n said but before looked up again I saw the pain in her eyes. was she hiding something from me? It's probably nothing.

Me and y/n talked the whole night and It felt so right being beside her. We laughed and exchanged kisses now and then when I felt myself feeling sleepy. The darkness already consumed me and felt arms carrying me.

I felt safe and so loved by her. Gosh I'm so whipped.

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.3K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...
21.1K 945 46
Im Nayeon is a girl who loves fashion and is always worried about her appearance. She likes to go out with her friends, but has never kissed or dated...
3K 94 5
Sana is madly in love with Momo. Momo just got a boyfriend. What could possible go wrong?
207K 8K 41
You are a 19 year old college student who is a fan of TWICE. She found a job that pays her well to earn enough money to see her bias... Park Jihyo. L...