How To Be A Real Man 101 | Li...

By Liskookianne

Jungkook cupped my crotch and my eyes widened in an instant. "Seriously Limario? How small is your penis?" h... More

Cast of Characters
A Broken Promise
The Pincess' Death
Change of Plan
The Last Day As A Princess
The Disappointing Result
The 2nd Placer's Grudge
The New Classmate
The First Meeting
The Princess' roommate
The Growing Feeling
The First Handshake
The Perverted Jerk
The Jealous Bunny
The Shocking Coincidence
The Monster
The Confusing Feelings
The Dancing King
The Stolen Kiss
The Messed Up Feelings
The Bitch Princess
The Truth Untold
The First Lady's Birthday
The Mysterious Girl
The Bloody Evidence
The Singing Ghost
The Girl With A Man's Wig
The Gay's Confession
The Unheard Confession
The Drunk Limario
The Naked Limario
The Transformation of A Girl To a Boy
The Man to Man Talk
The First Move
The Confused Princess
The Best Sister
The Worst Sister
The Worried Brother
The Official Couple
The First Contact
The Heart Breaker
The Dictating Mother
The End of First Love
The Last Sin
The Missing Girlfriend
The Conditions
The Princess and the Bed
The Innocent Princess
The First Lesson
The Actual Lesson
The Missing Clothes
The Condom
The Pet
The Shopping
The Options
The first Argument
The Planned Meeting
The Meeting
The Meeting Part 2
The Oral
The First BJ
The Distraction
The Boy's Talk
The Girls' Talk
The Explanation
The Scared Boyfriend
The Goodbye
The Meeting with the Queen
The Curious Boyfriend
The Queen's Approval
The Result
The Owner
The Last day of Innocence
The First Sex
The Day After
The Secret Wedding
The Vows
The Plan
The Night Together
The Ruined Date
The Sad Princess
The Guilty Boyfriend
The Best Advise
The Lover's Quarrel
The Party
The Person Behind
The Uninvited Guest
The Humiliation
The Unveiled Secret
The Flight Back Home
The Family Meeting
The Princess' Land
The Palace
The Longing Couple
The Reunion
LalisaManoBang
The Day Before Judgement
The Queen's Judgement
The Jealous Husband
I Need Your Advise
The Mysterious Cousin
The Accident
The Sleeping Princess
The Lost Memory
The Queen's Proposal
The Saddist Friend
The Unfaithful Heart
The Girls's Reunion
The Siblings' Plan
The Ring
SAD
The Body Reaction
Thank You!!!
The Embarrassing Secret
The Realization
The Decision to Move On
The Closure
The Misunderstanding
The Broken Hearted Cupid
The Dumb Couple
The Old Rival
The Dream
The Team's Work
Author's Note
The Time Alone
The Story
The Love Making
The Happy Couple
The Waterfalls
The Proposal
Not an Update (Lisa's Birthday)
The Final Chapter
Epilogue

The Lingerie

7.4K 301 205
By Liskookianne

Lalisa's POV

I observed the lingerie with a hole on the crotch intently.

"You want me to buy those?" Jungkook asked me and I shook my head.

"No, this is a bit expensive for a damaged item" I told him.

"Damaged?" he asked with furrowed brows.  He started studying the peice of clothing too.

"Yes. Look it's got a hole on the crotch. They can't sell this one" I explained.

"Babe, that hole is made for a purpose." he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For an easier access." he said grinning.

"You're weird!" I said and I put the lingerie down.

"Let's go home. I'm tired and the cats are waiting for us at the store." I said.

I really feel so sleepy now.

"But you haven't chose any lingerie yet?" he said with a disapoointed voice.

"But I don't want to wear any of these. They all look hideous." I said.

"No they're not. They are sexy and it will look good on you. C'mon just pick at least 5. Please baby." he begged.

I really don't want him to buy me any of these but Jungkook insisted and I don't want to argue with him simply because between the two of us, I'm the mature one.

He even made me feel guilty saying that I've stressed him out this day.

I don't know what I did to cause him stress tho. I have been a good girl the whole time we were shopping.

"Okay fine. But just choose anything for me. I don't like any of these so you pick yourself somthing for me." I said and he smiled widely.

He's really cute. I can't help bit smile at him. I really love him so much even if most of the time he's being a pervert.

When he started looking for lingeries,  someone called me.

"Lalisa" I heard a familiar voice and when I look behind me, I saw Jennie.

Shit!

I got nervous.

She doesn't know yet that Jungkook and I are togther.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Uhm.. I'm--" I looked around hoping that Jungkook will not show himself yet.

"Oh! Jennie! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked who was already beside me.

Oh my!

"I should be the one asking you that! What are you doing here with her?" she asked as she squint her eyes on her brother.

"Chill sis. I just accompanied Lalisa here. Not a biggie." he said chuckling.

"Not a biggie your ass! You're inside a lingerie store with an innocent girl and I'm sure you're corrupting her mind by wearing these things!" she accused and I think she's right.

"No, I'm not. As a matter of fact I'm being a gentleman here for being her shopping bag carier." Jungkook defended.

Jennie rolled her eyes on her brother and she looked at me.

"Lalisa, don't you ever fall for this guy's tricks. He will just disappoint you." Jennie said and he glanced at Jungkook's crotch.

"What do you mean?" I asked. How will he disappoint me?

Jennie leaned to whisper on my ear.

"He's got a small dick. You would barely feel it." she said and my eyes widen at her words.

"Hey! I heard that! What do you mean it's small?" he yelled at his sister. He's clearly pissed.

"Because It is true. I've seen that when we were kids and it's small." she laughed.

"That was back when I was still a baby. You haven't seen his monster form now!" he said and I covered my ears in embarassment.

They are talking about his dick in this store and the people are watching us.

"Whatever! I'll go ahead now." she said and she turned to leave.

But she stopped on her track and she walked back at me to whisper something again.

"By the way Lalisa, thank you so much for loving my brother. He's a jerk but he really loves you." she said and she winked at me.

I just got quiet as she started to walk away.

"Hey! What did she whispered? Don't believe anything that she said. Those were lies." he defended and I just smiled.

Yeah!  Jennie is right. He maybe a jerk but he loves me.

"Nothing. Have you picked already?" I asked him.

"Yes. C'mon let's go to the fitting room." he pulled me excitedly but I pulled my arms back.

"No,  I won't try it here!" I glared at him.

"You should or else we won't know if it will fit. Please please please. Just try one." He insisted.

"Okay just one." I sighed defeteadly. I don't want to argue right now. I want to see the cats already.

I really want to go home. I'm so tired.

"Sir,  I can help assist your girlfriend on fitting." one of the store assistant offered and I smiled.

"Thank you--" I said but was just cut by Jk.

"No thanks! I will assist her myself." Jk told the assistant with a stern tone.

The assistant bowed her head and left while Jk pushed me inside a fitting room.

"Here are the lingeries. Try one and call me if you're done so I can see." he told me but I frowned.

"Why would I let you see?" I asked him.

"Because I'm the one deciding here if we will buy it or not that's why I need to see it first." he explained but I can sense a sound of mischief in his voice.

Whatever. I badly want to leave this place so I have no more choice but to follow this naughty bunny.

When I entered the fitting room,  I was surprised to see what he picked.

Oh my God!

These pieces of clothes should be illegal!

These are not even piece of clothes but strings.

I wonder what is it used for when clearly it has nothing to cover?

I don't even know how to wear these!

I sighed and just picked the most decent among his choices.

"Lalisa,  are you not done yet?" Jk impatiently asked and I just rolled my eyes.

This is so embarrassing.

"I think.. I'm..i'm done." I said shyly.

"Let me see!" he excitedly pushed the door open and he was able to get inside within a second.

"Fuck Lalisa!" he said as he stare at my body. He has this weird look in his eyes as he bit his lower lip.

I can see he's breathing heavily so I tried to cover myself up with my hands but he pulled my hands away.

He's too strong for me.

"I can't wait to pop your cherry!" he said as he kiss my neck.

I try to push him away from me but he was just kissing my neck hungrily. I made a little sqeak when he squeezed my ass.

"Jungkook,  I have no cherry. What are you talking about!" I said as I try to push him again but really is strong. Now his running his tongue on my chest and I feel really weird between my thighs.

"Hmmmnn... So innocent baby." he said as he press his body on me.

He got me cornered on the fitting room's wall while pinning my hands on the sides.

"Jungkook stop!  Someone might see us!" I said.

I'm so embarrassed right now. Because he's kissing me all over my face and my chest while I'm just wearing this piece of clothing.

He lowered his head on my breast and he was able to tug the bra to kiss one breast. His tongue playfully lick my nipple while he suck it alternately from time to time.

"Ahhh.." I can't help but close my eyes at what he's doing to me.

"Excuse me Ma'am, are you done fitting?" a saleslady asked and my eyes widen. I was able to push Jk away and he cursed.

"Fuck that lady!" he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm almost done. Wait please." I shouted from inside.

I quickly push Jk out of the fitting room and I can sense he was really disappointed.

But he must understand that this is an establishment and we should never do something like that when we're in public area.

I changed to my original clothes and emerged from the fitting room.

Jk has this look on his face that scares me and I don't know why.

He walked to me and leaned for him to whisper something on my ear.

"You were lucky the saleslady came,  if not, I would've bend you over." he said and I started walking faster away from him. .

I can feel his eyes on my back as I walk to the counter.

I really want to go home now. I'm scared of that guy.  He sounds like he's going to eat me alive.

👑

Author's Note

I kinda miss Lalisa's POV that's why I wrote her one but I enjoy writing Jungkook's POV more.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys!  😘❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cheers By colie

Fanfiction

184K 10.1K 52
Cheers to the man who broke my heart. A LISKOOK FANFICTION Copyright © LILIGGUKS All Rights Reserved 2019 Start : 12.29.19 End : 03.22.20
14.2K 621 14
after wishing on a star, lisa develops the bizarre ability to see "lust gauges" of the people around her, displaying the current arousal levels of th...
975K 15.1K 22
{18+} 'New Sex Toy coming soon!! Preorder yours today!!' This email was sent to Jungkook hundreds of times and ads would pop up on screen all the ti...
69.7K 3.1K 13
❝Who am I Babyboy?❞ He whisper near his lips sexily while masturbating him, a moan escape from jimin's mouth and he pull him closer by his collar. ❝Y...