The Tales Of Love

De Jannatul_mava

#1 Muslims 13/01/2020 #2 Indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #3islamic fiction 13/01/2020 #4Collection of short stor... Mai multe

Author's note
☆Under Your Spell☆Chapter 1
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
Author's note
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
♧Bound to You♧Chapter 1
♧Bound to You♧Chapter 2
♧Bound to you♧Chapter 3
♧Bound to you♧ Chapter 4
♧Bound to you♧Chapter 5
♧Bound to you♧Chapter 6
♧Bound to you♧Chapter 7
~Raabta~(Connection)___Part 1
~Raabta~Connection___Part 2
~Raabta~Connection___Part 3
~Raabta~ Connection___Part 4
~Raabta~Connection___Part 5
~Raabta~Connection___Part 6
~Raabta~Connection___Part 7
~Raabta~Connection___Part 8
~Raabta~Connection__Part 9
♠Vasl♠ Cast & Description
♠Vasl♠"1"
♠Vasl♠"2"
♠Vasl♠"3"
♠vasl♠"4"
♠Vasl♠"5"
♠Vasl♠"6"
♠Vasl♠"7"
♠Vasl♠"8"
Author's Note
♪Bahar_e_Ishq♪Spring Of Love♪ CAST
♪Chapter 1♪
♪Chapter 2♪
💕Ramadan Mubarak💕
♪Chapter 3♪
♪Chapter 4♪
❣️100k❣️
♪Chapter 5♪
♪ Chapter 6♪
♪Chapter 7♪
Chapter 8
♪Chapter 9♪
♪Author's Note♪
Author's note
|Dilruba| دلربا
Chapter|۱|دلربا
Dilruba |۲|دلربا
Dilruba|۳|دلربا

~Raabta~ Connection___Part 10

8.5K 356 111
De Jannatul_mava

Note: It's the last part of Raabta. I hope you all will love it❤️

It's been a month since Hadii had Pariza'ws wedding, their valima was done lavishly attended by both commoners and famous personalities. In this span of a month, Hadii and Pariza became best friends, and Zain fiza were deeply mingled with their Pari Ma. As those children always dreamt about their mother telling bedtime stories to them, their dream become reality as Pariza always tells them stories before going to bed. She teaches them Quran too, Hadii was happy that his children got mother's love in the form of Pariza. And in this one month his heart had developed feelings for Pariza.

Pariza loves to spend her time with her husband and children. She loves to get ready for Hadii. She quit her job as she wants to focus only on her family but Hadii told her if she wants to continue then she can but Pari clearly denied it.

______________________________________

It was Sunday and everyone is in living room. Pariza went to kitchen to bring tea for everyone.

Suhana Begum: Hadii I want to say something to you

Hadii: Yes mom, tell me

Suhana: I must say your decision was right in selecting Pariza!

Hadii: Yes mom, she is perfect for me!

Suhana: Do you remember once I told you that every woman is not same as you think. So what do you want to say huh? How did Pariza changed your perception.

She teased him and Hadii blushed for a second.

Hadii: Yes mom you were right, every woman is not same. We can't blame every woman just by seeing some evil people. I thought a step mother will be cruel, they can't love their step children like her own. But mom, Pariza changed my perception completely, she loves my children like her own. Infact they are her children.

He was smiling thinking about Pariza

Rashid: Oh God stop this every woman every woman. Just thanks Allah that he blessed us with everything!

Hadii: Yes Dad!

Just then Pariza came with the tray of tea and serves it to everyone

Rashid: Listen Hadii and Pariza, I think you both should go on a holiday, now tell me where do you want to go?

Suhana: Nawab Saab you mean to say honeymoon right? So tell us Hadii and Pariza where do you both want to go on your honeymoon!?

Pariza was a blushing mess she is shocked that her in laws were teasing her,she looked towards Hadii who just shrugs in response.

Hadii: Dad we will go to Paris, what say Pariza?

Hadii smirks at her and in response Pariza glared at him.

Pariza: Ummm, I'm..I'm ok with Paris Dad, but we will take children along with us!

Suhana: Don't think of taking children along with you, we are here with them. You too should spend some time each other, now go and make arrangements for your honeymoon!

She stressed on the word honeymoon to tease them. Pariza hurriedly runs from there.

When the time Pariza reached her room her heartbeat got fastened. She stands in front of the mirror, her milky white cheeks has turned into pink colour due to blushing profusely. Just then Hadii came in the room, he goes towards Pariza and encircled his hands around her waist and put his head on her shoulder.

Hadii: So, tell me Pari. Are you ready for our honeymoon!

Pariza freed herself from him and moves towards the bed and sat there. Hadii too came towards her and hold her hands in his

Hadii: You didn't answer my question Pari.

Pariza: Haa..Hadii. I'm o..ok with Paris!

She is looking beautiful with her red cheeks and a beautiful smile  is adorning on her face.

Hadii: Pari do you know, I love your shyness.

I love everything about you Pari, I think I have fallen for you Pari, but I will wait for the right moment; hadii thought

He cups her face and kissed on her forehead, then hugs her lovingly. Just then the door of the room opened revealing zain and fiza. They huridely breaks the hug and looked towards their children

Zain: Papa, pari ma, we heard from granny that you both are going to Paris for a holiday !

Pariza: Yes baby, but we are sorry your granny told us that we can't take anyone with us.

She is guilty that zain and fiza aren't coming with them

Fiza: Pari ma, it's okk. Granny told us that you both should take a holiday and we are ok with it. And she told us that she will take us to snow world this week.

Hadii: Seems like mom made a deal with them!

He whispers in her ear, Pariza laughs at that.

Zain: Papa, can you bring us a lot of gifts from there.

Pariza: Zain, there's no need of asking us for gifts. We will definitely gonna bring a lot of gifts for you both.

They both shouted in happiness and hugs Pariza.

Hadii: So, you both forgot your papa!

Pariza forwarded her hand to him and they all shared a family hug

______________________________________

Pariza and Hadii had left for Paris. Pari was excited about this trip, though she was there before with her family but this trip is special for her, because now she is going with the love of her life, her husband, her Hadii. Yes, she realized that she is in love with her husband. And now she just wants to confess her feelings, and about Hadii's feelings she can wait through out her life.

They just landed in Paris, Pariza was standing near the balcony of their room gazing the Eiffel tower sparkling with shiny golden lights. Hadii came towards her and hugs her from behind.

Pariza: Hadii, stop hugging me from behind, you scared me.

Hadii: What can I do Pari, I love hugging my wife, and I can't resist myself when you're looking beautiful with this open hair, blushing cheeks, and last but not least with your beautiful smile.

Pariza: Hadii I want to say something to you.

Hadii: Ok tell me what is it?!

Pariza holds his hands and closes her eyes

Pariza: Hadii, I Love you, I'm in love with you Mr. Hadii Malik, I love you so much!!!

When she opened hey eyes, Hadii was looking at her lovingly. He was taken aback with her confession, and indeed he is happy with the fact that his Pari loves him.

Hadii: Is it true Pariza?

Pariza: Yes Hadii, I love you and i realized it before coming here but I wanted to confess my feelings to you infront of Eiffel tower. And about your feelings I can wait for as long as I can!

She wrapped her arms around him, he too reciprocate the hug

Hadii: Ok Pari, shall we go for dinner, and take rest, we have to visit so many places by tomorrow.

Pariza: Yes I'm so excited!!!

______________________________________

At morning after their breakfast they first visited Eiffel Tower. Then next they went to places like The Lovure, Musèe De L'Orangerie. They spend a lot of time in Le Marias visiting shops to shops and at the night they came back to their room.

When Pariza opened the room she was amazed on seeing the arrangements, the whole room was illumiating with candles, the whole pathway was decorated with white and red rose petals which leads to balcony, when she entered in the balcony she was flabbergasted;; brightening with beautiful fairy lights, their whole balcony was looking so elegant. Hadii had made their dinner arrangements too.

Pariza: Hadii, it's so beautiful, when did you made the arrangements?

Hadii: Leave about all this Pari, I have another surprise for you, it's on the bed.

When she opened her gift she found a beautiful red saree in it.

Pariza: Thank you so much Hadii. It's gorgeous!

Hadii: You can thank me later, now go and hurry up, go and wear this saree, I'm waiting in the balcony.

Pariza: Ok just give me 10 minutes

______________________________________

When Pariza entered in the balcony, Hadii was speechless, for him she was looking enchanting, just like an enchantress, he was totally lost in her beauty, she is looking flawless in that red saree. He came towards her and pulls a chair for her.

Hadii: Ma Sha Allah you're looking gorgeous Pari.

Pariza: Thank you Hadii!

Hadii: Really Pari, you're looking so beautiful, mesmerizing , amazing and...

Pariza: Hadii Hadii stop stop, let's eat first. I'm hungry please.

She pouts at him, and Hadii laughs at her, he knows that she is changing the topic due to shyness. After dinner both were looking at Eiffel tower, hands clasped, and with a beautiful smile on their faces

Hadii: Pariza, listen I want to confess my feelings for you

Pariza got tears in her eyes, she is shocked that her dream is becoming true.

Pariza: What I'm thinking is true Hadii? Is it?

Hadii: Yes Pari, you're absolutely right. I'm in love with you Pari, I'm in love with you Pariza Sheikh. I know I told you I can't love anyone except zehra, but you prove me wrong Pari. I can't stop loving you, you're so amazing, lovely, cute, caring, how can't I fall for you. And about zehra, indeed she was my first love and will always be. I won't forget my zehra never in my life. And you know what after taking zehra from me Allah sent you in my life as our children's mother, and they're true you're truly an angel. An angel which came in my life to light my heart. And I'm truly thankful to Allah that he sent you in my life as my wife. You're my present, future Pari. And In Sha Allah we will unite in Jannah too.

Pariza: Hadii you made me speechless, how...I mean.. I didn't thought that this day will come so soon. And Hadii Malik I love you too and I'm thankful to Allah that he made me your wife and mother to our children.

Hadii hugs her tightly, both were lost in each other's arms, Hadii brokes the hug and cups her face and looked into her eyes, then he shifts his gaze towards her lips, Pariza understands about what he is going to do and quickly put her palm on his lips

Pariza: Hadii, what are you doing we are outside and anyone can see us.

Hadii: So, you want me to kiss you inside the room. Huh?

He teases her and Pariza turned into crimson

Pariza: Noo..Hadii..I mean..yes..I mean no...

Hadii laughs at her nervousness and shyness, he picks her up in his arms and goes inside the room and puts her on the bed. After closing the balcony's door he came towards her and sat infront of her. Pariza was nervous and is avoiding his gaze

Hadii: Pari do you trust me, are you ready for this? If not I'll stop right now!

Pariza shyly nodded her head saying yes to him. Hadii holds her face and soon he hovers over her.

______________________________________

Pariza woke up by the alarm she had kept for fajr salah, after putting off the alarm from her mobile, she kept her phone on the side table. She realized that she was in the arms of Hadii, his hands were encircled around her waist. She remembered last night events, she came out of her thoughts when Hadii kissed on her cheek.

Hadii: Assalamualaikum Pari. Good morning.

Pariza: Walaikumassalam Hadii. Can you leave me I have to go for bath, it's getting late we have to read our fajr salah.

Hadii: Yeah go and don't take long, I also have to get ready for salah.

After doing their chores they both pray their salah and Hadii leads the prayer. They both made dua and thanks Allah for his countless blessings.

Today Hadii took her for shopping and they shopped a lot specially for their children.

They remained in Paris for three more days

______________________________________

When they reached their home, Pariza get surprised when she found her family there. After refreshing themselves after a long journey, she goes to her parents and cried on her father's shoulder .

Pariza: I miss you so much mom, papa

Umar Sheikh: We too miss you dear!

Zeenat: How are you Pari?

Pariza: Mom I'm fine and happy too.

Samad: Don't you want to meet your brother Pari, did you forgot me?

(Aapne Bhai see nahi miloge Kya Pari, bhul gaye Kya mujhe)

Pariza: Bhai, don't say like this, I missed you and bhabhi and ofcourse our soon to be new family member!

She keeps her hand on safa's stomach and hugs her

Safa: By the way Pari, when will we gonna hear good news from you?

(Vaise Pari hum tumse khush khabri kab sunenge)

Pariza runs to her room followed by Hadii. They all laugh on her. Zain and fiza too went to their parents.

______________________________________

Zain: Pari ma and papa we missed you both a lot.

Pariza: Awww my babies mumma missed you too. And you know we bought a lot of gifts for both of you.

Fiza: Really Pari ma

Pariza: Yes baby, as we were away from both of you for nearly a week. You both can sleep in our room today and we will gonna talk a lot. I'll tell you a new story.

Hadii glares at her but Pariza laughs at him. After some time fiza and Zain leaves from there.

Hadii: Pari do you remember we made a challenge before our marriage, whom will fall first, and it's you who first confessed about your feelings, so do you accept that no one can't resist my charm.

Pariza locks the door and came towards Hadii and sat on his lap and encircled her hands around his neck, she looked in his eyes and answered him

Pariza: Are you flirting with me, Mr. Hadii. Yes I confessed first, but we both know that we were in love with each other.

She hugs him and Hadii encircled his hands around her waist, she kept her head on his chest.

Pariza: Hadii you know, I always felt a connection with you and our children before our marriage and Allah had united that connection of ours in the form of Nikah

(Hadii,aap jaante ho, mein hamare Shaadi ke pehle se hi aapse aur hamare bacchon ke darmiyaan ek Raabta sa mehsoos karti thee aur Allah ne us Raabté ko Nikah ki shakal mein jordiya)

Hadii: Yes Pari, Allah united us and I'm happy. By the way, what do you think about Safa bhabhi and our family's wish. Huh?

Pariza: Hadii, stop teasing me,!!!!

He laughs on her and kissed on her forehead

•••THE END•••

______________________________________

Bhai: Brother
Bhabhi: Sister in law
______________________________________

Assalamualaikum and hii my dearies😘

How's the chap

So this is the end of Raabta, In Sha Allah I'll start new story soon

So yeah don't forget to vote and comment ❤️ and if possible please share my stories with your friends too. It means a lot❤️

Till then Allah Hafiz and byee my dear readers❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

26K 747 26
#Book 1 in His Series. A Halal Love Story. Read the Book to know what happened when, Zain Ali Khan the Millianiore Mafia got married to a ordinary gi...
216K 13.5K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
Destined to be one De Muskan

Ficțiune generală

139K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...
368K 16.4K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...