Irresistible

By SunrisexCamren

Lauren: Wonder Woman Shawn: Captain America Both super heroes saved Camila. A normal girl. One day her busine... More

Proulogue
Crime
Clear Morning
Crashed Building
Saved The Day
Loving A Hero
Captain America
Ms. Camila Cabello
Lunch
Abandoned
To The Rescue
Recovering
Lauren's House
Finding America
Talking Things Out
Working Things Out
Ares Plan
Undercover
Shally
Movies, Snuggles, Kisses
Lights Out
Attacked again
Secrets Don't Last
Believe Or Not
On My Own
Hero To The Rescue
Luck Or Love?
America Saves Life's
Fights For Their Lives
Smithereens
Cannot Be Seperated
Talk To Me Low
Tying The Knot
Epilogue

Saved My Life

308 18 0
By SunrisexCamren

Lauren's POV

I hear the gun shot go off but I feel myself breathing still. I open my eyes and see Shawn fighting off the last man.

"You ok?" He comes over to me.

Shawn helps me up and I sigh.

"I'm fine," I whisper.

"Good," He smiles down at me.

I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Thank you Shawn!" I smile squeezing him.

"Anything for a family member and best friend."

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I saw them take you here. I was gonna go see Ally."

"Ooh y'all getting pretty serious," I smile.

"Yeah I guess," He grins and I push his shoulder giggling.

"Well, I should get going Shawn I have to plan a date," I smile and he laughs.

"Okay cousin go plan your date call me if you need help."

"Hey! Just cause I couldn't plan dates before doesn't mean I can't now," I defend.

"Like I said, call me if you need help," Shawn smiles and walks away after waving goodbye.

I look at the guys on the floor and pick up the gun. I put the safety trigger on and put it behind my back.

"Another for the collection," I chuckle.

Once I get home I take the gun out running my hand over it. It's a nice gun but I put it in my bag grabbing it.

I arrive back at Bazzi Organization and text Camila to come outside. I wait a couple minutes. Impatiently may I add.

"Hey, what's up?"

I turn to see Camila and I stand up smiling. I kiss her cheek and hold her hands.

"Camila..." I whisper.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"I got something for you," I whisper, "But I don't want you to panic."

"Okay I won't," She whispers.

"Promise?" I hold my pinky up.

"Promise," She links our pinkies.

I look around and take the gun out.

"Lauren... What are you doing with a gun?" She asks worriedly.

"So you can protect yourself," I whisper.

"Why?" She asks.

"Camila, trust me on this."

"I-I-I do," She stutters.

Camila takes the gun running her small hands over it.

"Lauren... I don't know how to use it..." She whispers.

"I'll teach you," I whisper carefully taking the gun from her and putting it away.

"You will?" She smiles.

I interlock our hands, kissing her forehead.

"Anything for your safety," I whisper.

Camila kisses my chin making me smile. I look down at her and press our lips in a tender kiss.

"We still have our date or is it going to be at a shooting range?" Camila jokes making me laugh.

"No beautiful, and actual date," I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Okay," She smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
162K 5.7K 25
You are the school's best soccer player, you have a lot of friends and you're the most popular person in school. You are dating Lauren Jauregui a.k.a...
1.8K 124 31
Katie is just a normal girl that lives in Toronto. Not the popular girl at school and just has one friend, her best friend Kailey. But one day her da...
57.6K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...