Bakudeku Omegaverse

By KIAtablinshere

you know you want to (^_____^) More

a little info. for you
k-kacchan!?
confrontation
I did...that!!!
come back to his senses
just for a while
deku's plan in action
threats threats THREATS!!!
DADDY
are you jealous?
important notice
funny fujoshi moment at class
temptation
the strange feeling
Is it right
hints
seduction and denial
work time
help... me
help... me ( part 2)
UA got a suprise
important
strange behaviour
y-you temptress!!
important
Too much to bear
war
harsh treatment
IMPORTANT
Whats happening?!
NOT A CHAPTER!!
something's lurking...somewhere
Without you part 1
without you part 2
A quick notice
cover (It's not a chapter.Sorry)
without you part 3
aizawa and present mic
happy belated birthday
what are you trying?
cover(still not a chap.)
GOD DAMMNIT
WTF just happened!?
To where?
EXPLANATION
save me
new
love you

without you part 4

2.8K 66 40
By KIAtablinshere

Ladies and gentlemen. PREPARE YOURSELF for a LONG ASS CHAPTER!! I put my tears, ramen and fake blood into this chapter.
I am running on coffee, still have energy but tired as 🤬
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Deku's POV

Woke up feeling like crap. Thats not normal. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then looked around the room, uraraka wasn't here. Neither was todoroki. I walked over to kacchans bed hoping to get a chance to apologize for yesterday and maybe get a morning kiss. I pulled away his blanket and saw him peacefully sleeping.

He's only calm when he's asleep. I climbed into his bed and wrapped my arms around his...

Curvy waist??

What.?🤨

I completely pulled the sheet from his body only to see.

A girl figure.

"HOLY COW!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" I yelled falling off the bed. The figure shot up "DEKU SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I WANT TO SLEEP!!" He yelled, "I-is that you k-kacchan?" I asked crawling nearer to the bed.

"What the fuck do you mean nerd! Of course it's me!!" He said rubbing his temples. I can't believe this,

kacchan.

Was.

A girl.

This can't be happening. I need to check, I reached over and grabbed one of his... her boobs and she slapped me.

"What the fuck are these doing on my chest!!" He...well SHE yelled. He was an actual girl. He had boobs and long hair and everything. Him at the very top.

I looked at how big her boobs were. I wonder if they hurt."S-STOP STARING DEKU!!" she said trying to cover them. "You can't stay like this" I said not taking my eyes from her chest.

I know its weird but...kacchan as a girl. You don't see this everyday.
I went into Uraraka's suitcase and pulled out a pink lace bra and matching underwear with a short black skirt and a red shirt.

I gave them to kacchan and she went up to the bathroom door and jiggled the handle. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Its frickin locked!!" As soon as he said that the door opened revealing Uraraka with one of those books that has book wrapping on it, she stood there in a white shoulder off dress. "Umm. Who are you?" She asked kacchan.

"King explosion murder to you pink cheeks" she said with her famous scowl. Uraraka's face held a look that said 'you have got to be kidding me', she stepped aside so that kacchan could go in. "Um deku? Is kacchan a girl?" I nodded. "What, how did this happen?" I took a deep breath. "I think that whenwewereattackedbythetentaclethinginmyroomkacchanwasprickedbyitandnowhehasalittlepinkheartatthebackofhisneck,I'monlyassuming." She sighed "hey pink cheeks, is it supposed to be like this?" She asked turnung around and touching the hem of the skirt. "Yeah" she said.

Rip.

Rip.

"Well I'm not wearing it!!" She yelled throwing the shredded skirt to the ground and revealing the pink lace underwear I had given her. "WHAAT!! AAAA NOO!!! THIS SKIRT COST $59!!! BAD BAKUGO!, BAD BAKUGO!!" she yelled holding the shredded skirt.

Kacchan opened uraraka's suitcase and pulled out white ripped jeans "this is more like it!!" She yelled and slipped it on. "Wonder what else is in this thing!" And then dug around for a while before pulling out black sneaker wedges.

I snickered as uraraka cried over the skirt. She finally got up and said "daddy always told me not to cry over spilled milk" then my stomach growled. "Umm you guys can go ahead. I need to shower and change" I waved as they exited, I opened my suitcase and pulled out a red towel and white toothbrush😏😏

5 minutes later*

I had on black sweatpants, a white shirt and my red shoes and is currently heading towards the elevator. "Hey Midoriya!! Wait up!" I looked behind me and saw kirishima running towards me. We went in the elevator together, I pressed the main floor and then it was silence for a while before I asked "so umm. You wanna talk about what happened with kiminari?" He looked at me "I'm sure he told you, it was an honest mistake, I'd never hurt kiminari on purpose. I love him. So much" I smiled at the sweet words he said.

"So hows bakugo?" I looked at him confused "he's fine, why do you ask?" "Well I haven't seen him in a while, I came here late, like 3am" I chuckled.

He want to know how kacchan is🤭

"Well there's something wrong with him, he got a little makeover." He chuckled "well I don't think its that bad." The elevator door opened. I looked by the chairs and saw uraraka reading. I was about to walk over when I heard "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" I guess kirishima found kacchan.

Uraraka and I quickly ran over to them. "SHUT THE FUCK UP SHITTY HAIR!!"  She yelled. "B-B-BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GUY!" he looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whats with all the racket?, whats going on?" Todoroki walked in the lobby with a bottle of water in hand.

I looked at him up and down "NOT YOU TOO TODOROKI!!" I yelled, he turned into a she.

She stood there, hands crossed over her boobs like she was born with them. "What are you wearing!?" He well she walked closer to me and did a little spin.

She (Todoroki)was wearing:

"W-who gave those clothes to you?" I asked calming down. She pointed to uraraka who used the book to cover her face. "Uraraka!!" I whined "What? Come on look at hi- her. She's adorable" I glared at her "not when the skirt is so short that I can see the red underwear you gave her. I mean, you can see her butt cheeks!!" I looked at her and she looked at me "I'm confused. Someone told me that this is how girls are supposed to dress" she said twirling a piece of her long red hair. "Who told you that?" she pointed at her leg and I looked to see mineta clinging on and looking up with blood running from his nose and down his chin, "why on earth would you listen to mineta, thats how he tricked me and the rest of the girls into the cherleading outfits!" Momo yelled. Todoroki then starts to use the water bottle in her hand and beat mineta off her leg.

When she succeded, she grabbed my head and pulled me into her chest. I could hear kacchan yelling for her to let me go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soo sooft!!

And big!

Ahh! what am I thinking! I was pulled back. And my back hit another pair of boobs that were just as soft.

"M-maybe you should p-put on something more...appropriate" I said to Todoroki "you mean the red underwear?" She asked lifting up the skirt and revealing it.

"Omg todoroki, you're so shameless!!" Uraraka squealed in her seat. Kacchan  let go of me and ran over to sho-chan then grabbed her hands causing her to let go of her skirt "STOP EXPOSING YOURSELF DUMBASS!! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE MINETA HAVE AN ORGASM!!" she yelled at the heterochromic girl.

I looked around for mineta. Where is he?

"DIPSHIT!!" I looked at kacchan to see mineta clinging to her boobs. Sero had to peel mineta from kacchans chest and kirishima had to prevent kacchan from killing him.

GROWWWL😣

OH yeah. Breakfast.

I went to the all you can eat buffet and grabbed 2 pieces toast, a cheese sandwich, a cinnamon roll☺ and orange juice.

When I was done I headed to the lobby only to see everyone leaving. "Where are you guys doing?" I asked.
"Sensei said that we're gonna train so we gotta change" Uraraka and I headed straight to our room.

When we got in...

I sighed. "Now who gave you those?" I asked kinda frustrated and they both looked at uraraka, "snitches get stitches" she mumbled. "How did you know when to make these?" I eyed her suspiciously, "I went to recovery girl and asked about the red heart on their necks. She said that its called 'akai iroaseta kokoro' its supposed to go away in the next 2 days" she said playing with her brown hair.

'I don't understand, what does turning todo and kacchan into girls have to do with anything. Or was it a coincidence that they were turned into girls then Aizawa sensei said that we were to go on this trip. Did he think that just because they're girls that they can't fight as good. Thats sexist, mayb-' "deku?" Uraraka said waving her hands infront of me.

"You're right..." she said putting her hand on her chin, "you think that its a coincidence that we were told to go on a trip the exact time todoroki and kacchan turned into girls?" I asked.
"No, not that, what you said a while back. That was sexist"

I instantly face palmed. "STOP TALKING ABOUT US LIKE WE'RE NOT HERE!!" kacchan yelled. I looked at her, she was completely uncomfortable with the outfit. A blind person could tell.

I grabbed my outfit from my suitcase  went in the bathroom to change.
When I was finished I got out and saw uraraka already changed, I looked at her with my mouth open.

Her response was "what, they're girls too!"

We left and went to the back of the hotel. When we got there, aizawa sensei was talking "alright everyone today you will be doing 4 on 4 training. Iida has the list of who versus who.Try to strengthen your quirks, try not to hurt yourselves and try to leave me alone." And with that he went back in the hotel.

We all directed our gaze to Iida.

"Alright everyone. The first team is uraraka, momo, todoroki and bakugo against kirishima, mineta, koda and tokoyami.
Aoyama, jiro, sato and denki against hanta, mina, ojiro and shoji."

After training* night*

My heat hasn't been so bad. Just a few urges here and there but I survived. Tonight is the last of it. I was at the pool on the edge with my feet in.

When we were done kirishima went to find mr Aizawa and dragged me along with him, we found mr Aizawa in the janitors closet sleeping and kirishima woke him up. Mr Aizawa said that we could do whatever we wanted as long as it wasn't the dirty dance. So we went back and told everyone and now we're here by the pool.

I was drinking apple juice and uraraka was in the pool playing tag with todoroki, kacchan, hagakure, and asui. Jiro was just there looking at the other girls chest's with envy and then looked at her own. Atleast thats what I got from her facial expressions.

I was there watching my favorite all might video when I felt something wet. I looked to see Todoroki sat in between my legs and layed back, her head on my stomach.

"T-Todoroki, ummm" I could feel my body heating up from having this kind of contact with someone else.

"Just relax midoriya. I'm not gonna do anything" I sighed in relief and looked over at kacchan to see her with an angry look on her face, her face was so red she could probably heat up the pool water. She stormed out of the pool and into the lobby. I got off the pool bench and ran after her,

"WAIT! KACCHAN!! STOP!" she stopped. Wow, never expected her to actually stop. "WHY DIDN'T YOU GET UP!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" Kacchan yelled, I walked closer to her, wanting to comfort her. I stopped right in front of her and she embraced me. "I feel weak deku. I don't like it." I kissed her forehead.

POP

"Umm. Deku?" I was gonna pull away when she held me closer. "W-whats wrong?" She looked at me "the bikini top popped" she moved away and immediately turned around. I took off my white t-shirt and gave it to her and she put it on.

I picked her up bridal style.

Im just gonna throw some sweet stuff in this💘

I went up to our room and sat on a bed and placed sweet kisses on her cheeks earning giggles. She layed her head on my chest and then I heard soft snores.

Out already?

I gently put her on the bed. I'll just stay a few minutes, just a few. I was out like a light.

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Finally done.

My wrists hurt and I'm starting to feel a little better.
🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.7K 31
𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 Bakugou-Centric 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜: 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗. 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 ✔︎: 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝙽𝚘𝚗-𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛...
47.8K 1.3K 8
"ѕнιт... нe ιѕ нoт" thought bakugou as he glanced at shouto's older brother. OR bakugou meets dabi and doesn't know what to do. [ c o m p l e t e d:...
506K 20.5K 65
This story is divided into three parts. Alpha Katsuki Bakugo Alpha Eijiro Kirishima Alpha Shoto Todoroki Omega Reader. This is an A/B/O story. N...
665K 21K 35
|^ Omega verse ^| As mafias in Japan diminish, they are starting to gain allies. The most famous ones, Bakugou's, Midoryia's, and the Todoroki's are...