Running To You (Theo James Fa...

By TheoJamesOwl

Warning: The reason I rated this PG-13 is because it does have a lot to do with abuse. (I am against abuse 1... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chaptet Four
Authors Note
Ugggg Problems
Chapter Five
Wattpad...GRRR!
Chapter Tris... Get it?
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Co-Writter?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New Book

I Need Your Help!

1.5K 25 1
By TheoJamesOwl

You! Yes You!

I guess you could say I'm having a MAJOR writers block on ALL of my stories. I'm trying to think of ideas, but once I think them through they seem flat.

I want to spice up this story AND my other story's, so if you could comment or private message me you ideas that be great.

I will make sure I give you credit! It would be great if some of you would help me out. Maybe even build on top of each others ideas.

I want this to be one of the top best books I've written, and to do that I'm going to need you guys.

Thank you so much. Love and Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.9K 27
When a girl named Elijah is sent to 'hell' by her father she is abused and treated like a dog. She doesn't have any friends. She knows what she is, w...
19.3K 466 16
This book is basically all about a girl with an abusive father....but he doesn't inflict physical pain, well he does but he does it mentally. You see...
7K 401 100
It's amazing who you might run into and how quickly love takes over. This story is total fiction - it's also my first attempt so please leave comment...
289 36 19
A girl wakes up without any memories and escapes her kidnapper. She wanders around this foreign country. There, she meets a handsome boy. Their story...