Linkoline fanfic

By Nykkilee

This is about a girl named Caroline and she is in love with a boy name Link. (From Rhett and Link.) B... More

Dreaming.
That girl of mine...!!!
That day
The park
The past.
The present
Links birthday
After party
Note to readers!!!
sorry for thils little update

Lilly

46 5 0
By Nykkilee

~Lilly's POV~

I am texting Locke until my parents get home and I try to quit laughing but I can't and my stomach hurts.
TEXTS
Locke:
"So Shepard is eating and all of a sudden he decides to stand up in his chair so he fell but he never was crying. He was just laughing.
Lilly:
"OMG hahaha"

My mom walks in and sees that I'm laughing and smiling with my face all red. She starts asking me who I was talking to and all of that. "Mom, I don't like Locke as a crush. We were just talking about family stuff. That's all. He was also telling me funny stuff." "Oh" my mom looked surprised but kinda sad at the same time. I just think that she can't wait for her little girl to have a boyfriend already. I don't know. I began to question myself. Do I have a crush on Locke?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
137K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
277K 825 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
3M 249K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...