save me; kv

By violetvkook

taehyung moves to another city with his parents that mistreat him. there he meets the mysterious and hot jeon... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
the end
epilogue

chapter 17

16K 757 212
By violetvkook

baby💗:
gguk they're gone

gguk:
okay
i'll be there in 10

baby💗:
okay but
um
i want you to stay at my house tonight

gguk:
really?
why?

taehyung doesn't reply.

gguk:
of course i'd like to stay at your place
i'm just wondering

baby💗:
i want to introduce you to my parents
is that okay?
if you don't want to i totally understand that

he wants to send more messages but jeongguk "interrupts" him

gguk:
of course that's okay
❤️

taehyung smiles and goes offline, patiently waiting for jeongguk.

he goes downstairs to talk to his parents.

"mom? dad?"

"yes honey?"

"jeongguk is coming now."

"oh great. we wanted to finally meet him anyway.", his mom says and taehyung smiles.

10 minutes later the door rings and taehyung stands up to run there.

"hi"

"hi.", jeongguk replies, hugging tae before coming in.

"come.", taehyung says and pulls
him by his hand.

"mom, dad. this is jeongguk." he doesn't realize that he's still holding his hand.

"it's a pleasure to meet you mr. and mrs. kim."

"we're glad to meet you too. taehyung won't stop spending time with you and usually we don't know our son like that.", taehyung's dad laughs.
~

"your room is so nice.", jeongguk says.

"really?"

"yeah."

"your bed looks... inviting."

"is that so?", taehyung asks, going to his bed to sit down. but he sways his hips while walking.

"then why don't you come to my bed?", he asks with a cute voice.

jeongguk goes to taehyung's bed abd taehyung pulls him closer.

jeongguk just connects their lips and it's the best feeling in the world for both.

taehyung moans softly into the kiss when jeongguk pulls him on his lap and puts his hands on his ass.

"mh, gguk.", he moans, his hand finding their way to jeongguk's hair.

they're enjoying their make out session, feeling so many emotions at the same time.

but when it gets hotter and hotter jeongguk stops.

taehyung looks at him sadly.

"don't you want-?", he asks with a sad look on his face that makes him look so cute at the same time.

"oh baby, i want you more than anything. but we have to wait.", he says because he wants taehyung to be 100% sure that he wants to have his first time with jeongguk. he doesn't want him to regret anything.

"okay.", taehyung says sadly and looks down at his lap. jeongguk sighs before leaning in to kiss his lips. "don't be sad angel. and don't think that i don't want you okay? i have other reasons for not doing it now.", he says and pecks taehyung's lips once again.

taehyung smiles, feeling much better now. "let's watch a movie!", he says and jeongguk nods.

~

"are you crying?", jeongguk asks laughing. "this is so sad.", taehyung sobs and jeongguk pulls him closer than before.

but he's still laughing. "don't laugh at me!"

"i'm just laughing because you're so cute."

"shut up."

"you should be careful."

"shut up."

"tae."

"shut up."

"okay, that's what you wanted.", he says and taehyung gives him a questionable look when jeongguk is suddenly above him.

and then he starts to tickle taehyung.

"n-no, stop!", taehyung says while laughing too hard.

"please! please i can't.", he says and his laughing is so cute to jeongguk. he'd do anything to always see him laugh.

after a few seconds jeongguk finally stops and taehyung is out of breath.

"puh, you almost killed me."

then taehyung's eyes land on something and he stands up to get it.

"what is that?", jeongguk asks as taehyung sits down next to him again.

"my diary."

jeongguk just stares at taehyung as he starts to open it and look through pages.

"do you want me to read something of it?"

"this is private tae and if you don't feel comfortable-"

"no, i want this.", he smiles.

jeongguk nods.

"hmmm.", taehyung thinks of which page he could read for him.

"ah, this one.", he says and picks a note that isn't too depressing.

"yesterday my dad hit me with his belt. it was the first time that he used his belt and i think that it's the worst pain that i've ever felt. physically and psychologically. he did it because i dropped his favorite cup and it broke. why do i have to be this clumsy? i love my dad very much and i think he loves me too because sometimes he's very nice to me, but then he hurts me like that and why would you ever hurt a person you love?

tonight i dreamed that he did it again. and when i woke up i panicked so hard, i thought that he was standing in my room and was about to do it again. i was crying and it took a few minutes to be able to breathe properly again.

my back hurts so much i had to sleep on my tummy today and i think i'll have to do this for the next days.

in moments like this... when my dad hurts me and my mom doesn't do anything to stop him, i feel so lonely. i feel like no one loves me and this is kind of true even though i'm the one who pushes everyone away. something must be wrong with me for pushing everyone away, right? i just hope that i will meet the person one day who will understand me. who will listen to me, hug me and love me."

jeongguk stares at the beautiful angel next to him.

"tae..."

taehyung just looks at him and smiles. "it's ok." but jeongguk pulls him into his arms. "you don't deserve this.", he says. "you're wonderful. and you should be glad that not a lot of people love you because y'know... people can be shit.", he says. "god picked good people for you to love you and take care of you. and that you push people away doesn't mean that something is wrong with you i think it makes you special."

"i think god picked you for me.", taehyung says, with a cute smile on his face.

"i will take care of you and treat you the way you deserve.", he says and kisses taehyung's forehead, making his tummy tingle like crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 17K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
1.4M 77.7K 39
REWRITTEN VERSION of DOMINANT After a traumatizing incident that changed Taehyung's life, his parents decide to move to a small village named 'Wolfen...
537K 19.6K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...
60.9K 2.7K 18
Taehyung Is Trapped Boy Γ— Boy Horror Force Rape Character Death Smut Plot Twist TOP : Jeongguk BOTTOM : Taehyung