Man Made (Male Villain Reader...

By Retro_Murph

In this female dominated society, being born a male was simply the worst thing that could have happened. The... More

Bio & Genderbends
Chapter 1. Descent
Chapter 2. Joining
Chapter 3. Growing
Chapter 4. Growth
Chapter 5. Invasion
Chapter 6. Confrontation
Chapter 7. Confrontation Cont'
Chapter 8. Reflections
Chapter 9. Refelctions Cont'
Updated Harem and Info
Chapter 10. Discussion
Chapter 11. Identity
Chapter 12. Sports Festival
Chapter 13. Sports Festival Con't
Chapter 14. Internships
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Nadir VS Blemish!
A/N
Chapter 17. Moving Forward
Chapter 18. New Members
Chapter 19. Exam
Chapter 20. Dream
Chapter 21. Fame?
Chapter 22. Results
Chapter 23. Next Assault
Chapter 24. Training Camp
Chapter 25. Development
Chapter 26. Hideout Raid
Chapter 27. All For One VS All Might
Chapter 28. Defeat
Chapter 29. Captured
Chapter 30. Reunion
Chapter 31. New Student
A/N
Chapter 32. First Day
Chapter 33. Control
Chapter 34. Training and Doubts
Chapter 35. Late Night Drama
Chapter 36. Exam Day
Chapter 37. Exam Day Cont'
A/n
Chapter 38. The Next Start
A/N
Chapter 39. New Friends?
A/N
Chapter 40. Back To Class
Chapter 41. Villain Exercises
Chapter 42. Villain Exercises Cont'
Chapter 43. Villain Exercises Final
A/N
Chapter 44. Explanation
Chapter 46. Legal Mess
Chapter 47. Nightmare
Chapter 48. A Story Told
Chapter 49. Future Plans
Chapter 50. Awake and Alive
Chapter 51. He's Different?
Chapter 52. Revelations
Chapter 53. Good News
Chapter 54. One On One
Chapter 55. Heated Battle
Chapter 56. It's Been A While
Chapter 57. Feeling Better
Chapter 58. Planning
Chapter 59. Given A Chance
Chapter 60. Say Goodbye
Chapter 61. Memory Lane
Chapter 62. Blossoming Feelings
Chapter 63. Decision
Chapter 64. Immunity
Chapter 65. Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 66. Opportunity
Chapter 67. Conference
Chapter 68. Introductions
Chapter 69. Spinner
Chapter 70. Voice

Chapter 45. Big 3

6.6K 144 106
By Retro_Murph

          Previously On "Man Made"

          "How can I feel? What is there to feel? Other than this unyielding anger! I was her son! Yeah, I might be male, but damn! Is there no limit?! But, that's fine. It's not like I didn't hate her before. But now.... Now she's going to pay. I won't kill her. As much as I want to, I won't. That would be too nice for her." (Y/n) said, venting some of his pent up anger.

---

          "That's fine. But, if Kaminari is going to be there, so will Kirishima, Ashido, and Jirou. I overheard your guy's conversation the other day and I wanted to talk to them anyway. We'll talk at the dorms. Can you walk?" Aizawa returned after a few moments, then asked.

---

          "I know that! I know that better than anyone! But what do you want me to do! I can't just sit there knowing My mind is broken and not fix it when given the chance!" (Y/n) screamed out, his frustration getting the better of him.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          After the emotionally exhausting experience for the boy, 2 days had passed. Over the course of these days, (Y/n) hadn't really left his room, except to go to class or eat. He still took care of himself and his hygiene, but he had pulled himself away from people. The past 2 days, nothing special happened, but today things would be different.

          Finding himself the 1st person in class after his morning routine, (Y/n) waited. Eventually everyone filled into class and Aizawa addressed everyone.

          "Hello students. Now that Midoriya is back in class, we'll be explaining something important. The Work Study Program. I would have explained this earlier, but the villain exercises were more important and there hasn't been  a good moment for me to tell you since." Aizawa stated.

          The students reactions varied. Some were curious, some waited for an explanation, and (Y/n) gave out a disinterested sigh.

          "Ma'am! Please explain what a "Work Study" is. I've never heard that term before." Iida asked, standing up and raising her hand.

          "Actually Iida, I was just getting to that. Please calm down. I'm sure you all remember your internships. These will be nothing like those. It's real work. You'll sign a contract with an agency and be treated like a sidekick for that agency. Keep in mind these will be congruent with your lessons at school." Aizawa explained.

          There were a few moments of silent contemplation, before Uraraka chirped up.

          "Wait! Then why did I try so hard at the Sports Festival?!" Ochako exasperatedly exclaimed.

          "As I said earlier, these will be nothing like your internships, but you'll use your connections from them to get a Work Study. Those of you who didn't receive any offers will find it harder to get one. Is that a good enough answer Ochako?" Aizawa explained.

          "Sorry... I got impatient." Uraraka apologized as she sank in her seat.

          "It's fine. Now, as much as I've said, I think these 3 can explain it better. Everyone, please give your attention to these 3. As far as the student body is concerned, these 3 are the strongest. They're called the Big 3." Aizawa said as the door opened and 3 students walked in.

          When they walked in, many of the 1A students were awed at the fact that the 3 most powerful students were here for them. Then began the introductions. (Y/n) droned off into his own thoughts, uncaring for the situation.

          "What's the point of all this?" (Y/n) thought to himself, before he was drawn back to reality to the blue haired girl getting in his face.

          "Hey, hey. You're that villain, right? You're also the guy with the quirk? How's it work? How'd you get it?" Nejire asked, a childlike innocence to her words.

          "Back off. Get out of my face." (Y/n) said annoyed, denying her an answer.

          "Hey, tell meeeee." Hado demanded, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him.

          "I'm going to give you 5 seconds to get your hands off of me, before you don't have hands anymore." (Y/n) threatened.

          "Hado, it's fine. Anyway I'm next." the blonde, who was named Maira Togata, interrupted.

          (Y/n) droned off again until 2 sentences caught his attention.

          "How about I show you. All of you against me." Maira exclaimed.

          Soon enough, everyone found themselves in Gym Gamma, dressed in their p.e. uniforms.

          "It's the first time I've worn this. It's surprisingly comfy." (Y/n) thought to himself.

          Eventually, Togata and Class 1A, minus Todoroki and (Y/n), started fighting.

          "You 2 won't fight?" Aizawa asked.

          "I didn't get my Provisional License." Todoroki answered.

          "This is to show them what the Work Studies are good for, right? I'm not aiming to be a hero, so this doesn't apply to me. Besides, there's someone I have to spend my rage on first." (Y/n) answered, narrowing his eyes near the end.

          "It seems like Todoroki has calmed down a bit. On the other hand, what (Y/n) said is concerning. If it has to do with what he explained the other night, then I'd better find a way for him to vent his frustrations. Before he does something he'll regret." Aizawa thought to herself.

          The fight was completely one-sided. Maira would suddenly appear behind people and punch them in the gut. As she would do so, her gym uniform would come off. After she would take out a group of people, she would exclaim "POOOWEERR" which got annoying after the 2nd time. When they finished, Maira started asking questions.

          "It was so unfair! Do you have 2 quirks or something?! You were phasing and your warping was just like (Y/n)'s!" Mina exclaimed, the information surprising Maira.

          "Wow, you're right. That warping is how (Y/n) beat us all. Man, Warpers are so overpowered!" Hana exclaimed.

          Maira was going to respond, but (Y/n) beat her to it.

          "She wasn't warping. That was something different. Some sort of phasing. My assumption is she phased through the ground and came back up. And I don't just warp, there's more to my power than you think. And quit complaining. Abilities like mine are only as strong as the user." (Y/n) explained.

          "He's exactly right. On all accounts." Maira commented.

          She went on to explain her abilities and give a motivating speech. When she was done the students who participated all clapped and commented on how motivating she was.

          "He managed to deduce all that from just watching?" Aizawa thought to herself while the speech was being given.

          When everyone had finished, the students went back to class. After a while it was lunch time.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Daichi, Mina, Eiko, and Kyouka

          While everyone was eating, these 4 were sitting together because they wanted to discuss some things.

          "Hey guys, does (Y/n) seem different to you guys? Recently, he's been way more blegh." Mina exclaimed.

          "Now that you mentioned it, yeah. Ever since that conversation the other day, he's been more withdrawn." Kirishima replied.

          "I'm kinda scared. I don't know why, but seeing him like this hurts me. I want to be there for him, but he keeps pushing everyone away." Daichi exclaimed.

          Mina used this time to tease her classmate.

          "Oh. And why's that? You're so crushing on him, aren't you?" Mina exclaimed.

          "W-what?! No way! It isn't like that!" Daichi said, covering her face to hide her blush.

          "You totally are! I can't blame you. What with his strong face and that body. He's definitely a hottie. If you're sure you don't want him, I could take him." Mina exclaimed, a little drool falling at the memory of (Y/n)'s shirtless physique, while she teased her friend.

          At this point, Daichi was blushing so hard her quirk activated. Fortunately, it didn't disperse to everyone, but she fried her brain, causing her to go stupid. In response, Jirou did a spit take. 

          After the embarrassing conversation, the students had to return to class. Al throughout the day, Daichi would take glances at (Y/n).

          "Do I really have a crush on him?" Daichi often found herself thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
63.5K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
82.9K 1.2K 8
Note: This is a girls of BNHA x male reader. no genderbents. Description/ Summery: When I was young, I thought was Quirkless, and powerless. Everyone...
552 5 7
(Trans Male reader) Warnings: Dead naming Dysphoria Swearing Trauma\PTSD Graphic imagery Slow updates Timelines from both MHA and Haikyuu will be f...