Peter Parker oneshots x

By xQueen_OOFx

This is my first oneshot'book', so I can say I tried at least XD. I usually write when I get an idea ( or ha... More

Bi-derman
The rouge avengers
Gordon Ramsay
May!?
Spidey in Wadanka
He surprises everyone๏ฟผ
British Peter
Sleep deprived Spider
Heartbroken Spidey
A/N

The fieldtrip

28.2K 302 486
By xQueen_OOFx

This is my first one-shot, so I'm sorry if it's bad. I always wanted to write one so hope you like it!. But anyway, The song is what Peter sings but you don't have to listen to it if you don't want to.enjoy!  Also I believe it takes a weird turn at the end XD but you don't need to read that

Warning: swearing and bullying

This has Peter Parker-Stark. Peter was adopted after aunt may passed away over a year and a half ago. Tony and pepper have been amazing parents. Wade is a year older than Peter ( they are dating). Ned and MJ know everything but about him being a Stark.The Russian is for google translate so I'm not sure if it's correct.
Edited
.     .      .       .      .      .      .       .     .    .     .      .     .      .    .
Nobody's POV:

Peter's life was having a lot of ups and downs in his life. After Peter's aunt died in a car accident, he felt sad, terrified and scared but Tony was there to help peter though it (as the father-figure he is <3) . As from living in the tower, his relationship with the avengers grew, especially with Tony Stark. When Tony adopted Peter their relationship only grow. Everything was going well.... except for the people at school with the bullying. Thing were only going to get better for Peter, right?

.     .    .     .     .    .     .     .    .   .       .       .      .      .     .      .   

Peter wasn't having the best day so far and is just waiting to go and work in the lab on his latest project. However, he was stuck in a boring lesson in chemistry as Mr Harrington has a surprise for the class.
"Now since your class got the highest sore in the school", Mr Harrington said. "We thought as a prize we give you..... ma SURPRISE FIELD-TRIP!!".

'Great...' Peter had thought as he rolled his eyes. Ever since the field trip oscorp (and getting bitten by the radioactive spider) peter don't like going on field trips. Most of the trips that school took after the would always led to him being Spider-Man.

" You will need or parents or guardians to sign the permission slip for you to go". Mr Harrington started to hand them out to the Chem class. "Sir" someone from the opposite side of the class said. "Where will be go on the trip, it doesn't say?"

Peter saw Mr Harrington get excited as he starts to speak. " Now where will be The fun for telling everyone. All I can say is that this company is very successful and powerful" the kid groan from him not telling them. "However", he stated as he turned to face the class. " I will tell you it to....STARK TOWER" as the teach says with a very happy face.

Everyone then start to whisper and yell to thief fellow classmates. While Peter and Ned talked (well mostly Ned XD), Pete somehow knew that he'll hate going, even if it was his home.

.     .      .       .      .      .      .       .     .    .     .      .     .      .    .

"OMG! " Ned yelled." We will be going to THE tower". He says while I've stopped walking, as I got nervous. " No...." Peter says with a bit of panic in his voice. Then I started to think about , then just a bit calmed down.  "I believe so. Mr Stark wouldn't just let let any high school go on a field trip to the Tower. So I it makes sense he'll do it because it's my class".

"HEY PENIS!!" Flash had shouted 5ft away from us. " Just remember to sign the slip......OH WAIT your a orphan" flash says laughing out loud with his hands on his knees.

"Go away flash" "don't speak to me like that Parker". We rush out of school leaving the idiot alone.
"Peter, you need to tell Tony about Flash" Ned says in soft voice. " don't worry, I have it all handled" "but...". I start to run to Happy while cutting Ned off sayin " SEE YOU TOMORROW!!".

"Hey happy" he says he gets in the car. "Hey kid" Happy said preparing himself for Peter as he usually rants on about his day. However, Happy notices after 10 minutes Peter has not said one word to him. He is slightly worried as he sort did like to hear about Peter's. "Are you alight, kid" Happy says pulling Peter out of his thoughts. "Uh... Oh yeah I'm fine Happy. I'm just tried" Pete reply's. "If you say so kid"

.     .      .       .      .      .      .       .     .    .     .      .     .      .    .

Peters POV:

When we arrived at the tower and entered the lobby, they were greeted by FRIDAY. " welcome home Peter, would you like me to notify boss of your arrival?" Said the AL. "Sure fri" I say going to scan my badge.

"Peter Stark, level 10 classified, welcome home"

"FRIDAY, where is dad?" Peter asks the Al going to the elevator. "Boss is currently in a meeting, do u want me to bring you to the penthouse, Peter?""sure thing fri"when reaching the floor, I walk to my room to do a packet Mr Harrington gave us for homework.

Throwing my things on the bed, as well as the homework on the desk, I put my headphones on to listen to music (it sort of helps me focus), when a good song went on. As he start the pack, he also start singing quickly. "You put all your faith in my dreams
You gave me the world that I wanted
What did I do to deserve you?" I slowly start to sing,slowly getting louder but not noticing it.
"I follow your steps with my feet..."

(I'm too lazy to right the entire song :))
(Also this is the first song)

"In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth" A tear slowly falls down my cheek.
"As long as I'm here as I am, so are you"

When finishing the song, I walk up to my bed and lay down. Staring at the ceiling, until I notice something, but my spider sense isn't going off....

"BABY BOI!" With that the figure jumps on the bed and I finally see him. Deadpool.

"Oh My FU-...Wade, you nearly gave me a heart attack" I whisper-shout laying back down with giving him a kiss.

"Sorry Petey"  the menace said lay down next to Peter. "But I didn't know you can sing" as he  says this my eyes widen and start to slight panic, i never wanted anyone to hear me. "N-no ... I-i can't sing. Your just probably imaging it, boo" "Yes you can!" I put music on for both of us, hoping to change the subject. I can hear a slight faded whisper as the start music started saw, leaning on Deadpool's shoulder so I decided to ignore him. "Hey fri, did you record him?" Wilson ask. "Yes i did, should I send it to you and keep it secret?" FRIDAY whispered back. "Yes please, thanks".

My very dramatic boyfriend then start to sing along, making me slightly chuckle. " come on baby boy, sing or dance with me!" Wade pulls me off the bed to dance around with me. I start to sing a little in a quiet voice, only for him to hear a little while letting out chuckles.

"PETER! Diner is ready!" Steve shouts from the kitchen. " OK! Be there in a minute!" I shout back looking at my boo ( I don't know why, but I feel like it fits him XD ). " thank you, for coming and cheering me up wade" I say and kiss him. " no problem baby boy, I will see you later". Deadpool runs and jumps out the window shouting bye.
Grabbing my phone and I started to walk to the kitchen.

Arriving at the kitchen, FRIDAY sent me a message. [ InsertPeter and Wade singing and dancing]. A deep red blush spread across my face, while I giggle at us. "Friday, did you sent it to him too?" I quietly but she heard me, "yes I did Peter, you two are cute together, but I will keep it secret for you" FRIDAY slightly giggles when she says about us being cute together made me blush more.

"Hey kid?" Dad says looking at me with a curious look. "hey dad" I say, sitting down and forgetting about the slip in my room.

.     .      .       .      .      .      .       .     .    .     .      .     .      .    .

As I start to finish my food aunt Nat starts to speak. "Hey Pete, what is this about a field trip?" She says with a smirk. "Wait, what field trip?" Tony questioned. "Well, it seems as if Petey-boy here is going on a field trip are here, isn't that right Peter?" Natasha continues,as Clint starts laughing with the others,

"Actually Nat, I forgot to bring it up, but that doesn't mean I want you ALL to embarrass me." I grin with sass in his voice. "I thought that if I go people will believe about the internship, but mom please can you keep the from embarrassing me please?" I asks to pepper forgetting that he mentioned the at people don't believe him. "Of course, but why don't people believe you Pete?" Pepper says in a sweet voice. I starts to panic as they don't know about flash, "a-ah, well it is a internship at SI, which only accepts college students after all" hopefully they will believe me, I think in my head.

"Well, I guess it is" Dad says, as I sigh in relief. "BUT if they are giving you a hard time then let us know, okay?" "Okay, dad" with that Tony signs the slip and I go to bed after going on patrol, felling fast asleep.

.     .      .       .      .      .      .       .     .    .     .      .     .      .    .
~The day of the field trip~

Right now I am on the bus to go to my house and I can't help but think of the possible ways the my family will think of embarrassing me even tho they said "they won't". Ned isn't really helping either as he is really excited and is asking questions if the avengers will be there. However, so far flash has said anything to me just yet, but knowing him he won't leave me alone forever.

"Do you think we'll see THE avengers" Ned asks.

"No, hopefully not" I answered back. "Knowing them, they are probably planing something thing" saying this Ned perks up, slightly showing him fanboying. This is until we hear the annoying voice of Flash. "HEY PENIS! Are you ready to get exposed!?" "L-leave me a-alone flash" I say hoping he will, but of course that won't happen. "What are you scared that all your lies will get out. "I can't believe you would do that Penis" Flash says will laughing. "Why don't you leave Peter alone, Flash. And why are you So obsessed with him anyway" MJ yells to him. "It's like you like him or something" with that comment he shuts up and slight ply blushes, with the entire class laughing at him.
.     .      .       .      .      .      .       .     .    .     .      .     .      .    .
Soon we arrive at the stark tower with the class letting out "ohh's" and "ahh's" admiring it in all its glory. The class gets out the bus and starts going inside the lobby, taking it all in. The lobby has its lager ceiling, tall almost golden walls with the marble looking floor. Picture of Tony Stark and the avengers are on the walls with some of Stark Industries achievements. I will admit that it took forever to forget how amazing and pretty the lobby look, even though I live here my entire life. (XD I don't know)

The class is soon Meted be the receptionist- who I believe is called Emma- by walk-ing straight to the class. "Hello midtown, your tour guide will be here soon, but here are some rules firstly... bah bah bah" I zoned out because i heard and said the rules over a thousand times already. Soon as the receptionist walks away the tour guide Stacey arrives with the badges. "Hello midtown, I my name is Stacey and I will be your tour guide today. You will need these badges to go through security. Also you will need to keep it on you so they can see it as they are strict about it" she starts to hand out the badges until she reaches me... " Peter it's a pleasure to see you again, but what are you doing waiting here you can just go thro-" "hello Stacey it's a pleasure to see you to but I'm on a field trip here soo" I say as Stacey starts to laugh, " only you Pete, can get into this type of situation, huh" I sigh as the class stares at me with their mouths open.
As soon as Stacey is done giving out the passes She asks if their is any questions which cindy does. " what does the leaves mean?"

"Well in total there are 10 levels, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. Level 1's passes are for visitors and people seeking appointments. Level 2's, which you have, are for the press and tours which are allowed up to the 1-12 floors with a person to guide them. Level 3's are for low interns. Level 4's are for high inters and new scientist allowed up to the 13-29 floors. Level 5's are for scientists who work in the R n D, up to the 30-45 floors. Level 6 is for head for departments, lab bosses and lab directors, allowed up to the 46-69 floors. level 7 is for bored members, security and visitors that are family or friends with the Avengers allowed up to the 70-79 floors. Level 8 is for the Avengers who only visit or temporarily stay at the tower are only allowed in some of the areas in the penthouse. Level 9's are for the Avengers who live at the tower and the head of security Happy Hogen they have all access to the penthouse,but not the personal lab's. And finally level 10, which is for Mr Stark, Miss Potts, and one confident person" she glances over at peter at the last bit, which no-one seemed to notice.

"Right now let's continue and go scan are badges to begin the tour" at that the class go to the scanner, with of course flash pushing to the front, waiting for Stacey to go first.
" Stacey Lee level 6, no weapons deducted, clear. Welcome" The class jump at the robotic voice. "That is FRIDAY, Mr Stark's artificial intelligence. The AI runs the whole entire building, she won't harm you" Stacey chuckles at the last bit.

"Flash Thomason level 2; no weapons detect, welcome" Flash has a smug smile as continued to walk through the scanner. Then the rest of the 21 students walk through it until Peter was last to go through the scanner hoping that the AI won't say any, but it didn't happen.

"Peter Stark, level 10; Classified, welcome back Mini-boss, would you like me to notify boss that you arrived?" FRIDAY said in a more sweet human voice (well kind of). "No fri, I believe he already knows" I mumble back as I feel eyes on me. (It also corrected 'feel' into 'eat' and I only just realised 😂)

"Every well, but I would like to say the wade would be 'trying' to surprise you later when you get back from school, but you heard nothing from me" Fri slightly laughed as she knew that Tony wouldn't like that. "Thanks for the heads up FRIDAY" I say with red in his cheeks. "No problem, Pete"

I turn to the class to see their eyes widen in shook (expected for MJ, Ned and Stacey). I awkwardly walk to my friends were the tour guide grabs their attention. " well let's continue with the tour, shall we".
.     .      .       .      .      .      .       .     .    .     .      .     .      .    .

After we went to the Avengers museum for half an hour, we make our way to the lower labs. When we enter the lab we see about 15 interns/scientist working around the lab. "This is one for the lower labs, where as you can see that not even half of the people are here because of college, but some have come to work on a project due in a weeks time" as she continues the class look around almost in awe it.

One of the interns shot their head to us looking over the crowd and with my Parker Luck, they saw me. "Peter! Thank god your here. can I borrow me for a moment, please?" He look at the teacher - who was shocked but nodded. "Thank you, come on Pete"

I walk over to the lab with had glass so everyone can see in it. "What seems to be the problem James?" I ask looking over the at the board. "I can't figure out what's wrong in the coding" I scan over the code finding the mistake, "well... this should have been a positive... and then this should have been a division not a multiple" James looks over it again widening his eyes. "Your a life save MB" Peter rolls his eyes "you would of got it eventually, you just need a new set of eyes" he says as they walk back to the class, which I forgot were there staring.

"what the HELL, Parker?" Flash burst out. "How did you get them to pretend to know you, HUH?" with this Stacey turns to him and stares at flash coldly "we do not accept ANY type of bulling in this tower, so if i hear anything from you again you will have to leave, okay" She said coldly and deathly stares at him. " Y-yes miss l-l-lee" flash says going a bit pale , with Mr Harrington giving him a disapproving look.

"Good, anyway time for lunch, the cafeteria floor above" Miss Lee speaks up in a now cheerful voice before looking glancing at me.
.     .      .       .      .      .      .       .     .    .     .      .     .      .    .

"Alright you have about 15 minutes to eat your lunch. Your pass give the maximum of $10 of you so if you go over you have to pay the amount over" with that said I walk over and pick up three slices of pizza, a pot of noodles and a bottle of coca, this led to it being $19.32 (knowing I didn't have to pay it, as I scanned my card making it go to zero) , however it caught the teachers attention. "Mr Parker, she said the passes have the total of $10!" But Peter just ignored him and went to a table.

Half way through his food my spidey senses went off. Obvious thinking it was flash, until I heard someone shout "Baby Boy!!", as he was tackled into a hug falling to the floor. "Wade... what are you doing here?" I mange to say trying to get him off. "I came to surprise you, Petey-pie" the merc with a mouth said with a huge grin. As I sit up I say "but, you know I'm on a field trip here and what do you think Tony will say?"
"I know, but FRIDAY or KAREN won't tell him because they thought you needed cheering up." I raise my eyebrow at him "sooo.... they let me come and will warn me if any of the ones who don't like me" he said in a offended way "come to or near you" I smile at him as we sit back down forgetting the now gaping class. "Ned, MJ this is wade and wade these are my friends" Ned is slightly shook while MJ is eyeing him down.

"Sorry, you love Peter right?" MJ said judging him.

"With all my heart" answered slightly scared of her but you could see the love in his eyes.

" okay. BUT if you hurt him or he gets hurt, I will hunt you down and find a way to kill you" MJ beamed at him.

"Trust me if it happens I will hurt myself" wade said as if it was nothing. "WADE NO!" I yelled but he just ignored me.

The tour guide returned getting everyone to follow with some glancing back at us every once in a while. As we continued we went to the R&D labs with everyone greeting me and a few asking for help along the way. "Wade, I should tell you that Dr Banners is in there, but also you should leave for a bit as some of the 'ones' might go in there." FRIDAY said making everyone stare. " well it's my time to go I will see you later or when KAREN tells me you need me, bye Petey and his friends". With that the merc runs off. I turn to face the class as they want to question me, or if your flash who is giving me the 'your dead penis' look.

Thankfully Miss Lee says we're there opening the door. Everyone gasps as they see Dr Banner working on something as then looking over to the class. "H- hello Midtown" he scans over the class looking of Pete when he suddenly see him. "Hey Pete, could you come and look over this for me?" "Sure, what is it for?" I ask look over over some complicated looking work, but for me it's easy. "It's for the med-bot, or as you called it Madison," I nodded see that it's perfect. "This is great, Bruce" his eyes lit up but you can see the bags that were under them. " how much sleep did you get, tho?" He starts to think then looking down saying "about 5 hours from the past 3 days.." "Right, you are going to bed and you know I can lock you out for the lab, so I suggest you go to sleep" I say sternly to him making him go "Alright Pete, and I won't tell Tony that Wade was here" he speaks up saying a 'goodbye' to the class as I stood there in a be of panic.

"What the hell?" Everyone one said quietly but only I can hear them. " l-l-lets c-continue shall we" I say but was cut off by someone yelling for Stacey. "Stacey ..... we need .. you back in the the lab" the boy said with breaks to breath. " but I'm leading a tour" she replied not looking for an answer back. The intern looked over the crowd of kids laying eyes on me. "Mini-boss can't you take over even if your on the tour, because it's an emergency and we need her?". I sigh knowing that I will have to, "Okay , if it is important then I can't keep her here so you can go I will ask FRIDAY if I need anything." "Thank you, Boss I'll make sure she gets back to you as soon a possible!" He yells as they run off.

As I look at the class I groaned looking at the clipboard given to me as I started to speak. "Well class it looks like I'm taking over now, we will be head over to the training room where the avengers do there training" I stated to them going form a shy, nerdy, to a confident, cool and stronger boy that no one in the class has seen before. I start to walk over to the left everyone slowly trailing behind whispering to their friends.

"FRIDAY, please take us to floor 65" I talk to the Al as the elevators start moving replying, " of course Peter"

" Peter" Mr Harrington says in a quiet tone, "Im sorry I didn't believe you about the internship, but I will also let you know that will have to leave here at 5:00 clock" "it's okay Sir, I will make sure you leave here on time but I would like to ask if I can stay?" I ask, as I'm holing he will. "Of course Peter, thank you" with that said the doors open and I lead the to the door.

"For safety measures we will stand behind some glass before you go in, as some might be training" I slightly groan at the last bit knowing there most likely will be. "Please be quiet as it looks like the black widow and Hawkeye are sparring" I said as we enter the room behind the glass.

As Natasha won the round they look to see the group and Motion for them to come in. I open the door letting everyone in and as flash goes unnoticed and kicks my leg. I slightly wince but hide it enough so no-one notices. " hello everyone I'm Natasha Romanoff and this is Clint Barton we are going to teach you some self-defence" she tells the class as I turn to the teacher to and ask "did everyone sign their waivers Mr Harrington?" He nodded and I motion for them to says it's fine when Nat says "hello, ребенок паук(baby spider) are you leading the tour or are you a part of it?" She asks slight laughing.

"Well мама паук, Yes I am because the tour guide had a emergency to go to, ты знаешь, что папа собирается делать?(do you know what dad is going to do?) I say the last bit crossing my arms raising an eyebrow, confusing the class.

"нет, мне не жаль (no I don't sorry)"she smirked obviously she's lying. "Oh really.." I say not buying it but she ignores me and talks the confused group.

.     .      .       .      .      .      .       .     .    .     .      .     .      .    .

Around 45 minutes later we leave the spy's going to the left. "Well next we are off to one of the higher up labs for your next activity" but I am meted by questions from them.

"How do you know the avengers?"

"Are you and Deadpool dating?"

"Who are you paying, penis?"

I slightly get annoyed by the questions as more are coming but they got interrupted by FRIDAY " Peter, Mr Stark is calling would you like me to answer it?" She asked as I quickly answer back "NO!" "Hey kid, are you having fun on your trip?" He asking back I can sense the sarcasm in his voice. "Well I was until now I am leading the tour and got rudely interrupted by someone I asked to show up during it, Mr Stark" I say the last bit with a smirk on my face. "Kid we talked about the 'Mr Stark' thing and I thought we way passed it" he said slightly annoyed I didn't at least say his first name.

"anyway for that sass I am high-jacking your tour see your class mates can see something interesting" I can tell he is smirking. "W-WHAT! TONY N-!" I was cut off by him "SEE YOU KID" he yells hanging up. The hole class (but MJ) are shocked with their eyes widening and jaws hanging open. The doors open and then I speak in a stern voice "follow me and hurry up, also keep quiet" I say as everyone is trying to keep up but also admiring the avengers common room.

We walk down a hallway to some glass stairs that are only attach to the wall. "Stay here, I will be back in a minute" the class is slightly shocked to same their fellow classmate who is always happy, smiling to see be soo annoyed and grumpy. Not on moment later Peter comes back wear a red and black oversize hoodie and is back without his backpack.

"Right everyone lets go down to Mr Starks lab now shall we" I say in a more calm voice taking the down the hallway with posts of each avenger giving them time to look at them. As they walk pass the notice other door the has "PS" on it as they wonder who it is bumpy the typical whispering around they arrive. "Fri let the level 2 passes be able to have access to the labs for one and a half hours please" I ask Friday,
"Of course Peter" with that we enter the lab see Tony in all his 'glory'.

"Well hello peters class, come on I but don't touch anything unless we say you can't" Mr Stark said in a calm voice. The group awed at the sight of the lab and how big it was. One one wall their were all windows from the floor up. There was a large modern looking table in the middle of the room with sheet, prototypes and the Ironman suit on it their were whiteboard for different formulas they were to Advance for them to understand. The many different thing in Tony lab can catch anybody's eyes.

The class then noticed Peter working with THE Tony Stark as Stark beams up "if you would like to ask any questions go right ahead" they seem to all go wondering off to see the different parts of the lab as some are try Ming to look through draws with the "Ex' Sues meh" from Peter going through a draw finding something and going back it the table to be tinkering on some kind of robot. You can hear other questions about something in the lab and most about him being Ironman. "Hey Mr Stark what are all these on the board?" Someone asked hoim so as he said, " well most of them are for updates to the Ironman suit but some of the are actually peters, right pete?" As he mentioned he is name he walk over to them and answered him. "Why yes, some of them are mine for example this is a code for a R2D2 bot I'm making and this one is my chemistry homework" as he as that his class looked at the homework Hoping to remember it.

"Hey Pete, do you want them to see your Lab?" Dad said with a huge grin on his face as most students looked at the now curious of what his lab looks like. "You like-" I just let out a loud sigh but continued. "Who wants to see my lab then?" Peter asked and almost all of the students and teacher said "YES" as they looked at the Spiderling making him groan.

"Okay if you all follow me and don't not tough anything unless I say so, but you can look through the open draws" his continues as he reached the door them at said "PS" one it. As everyone one walked in the room they were amazed of how big it was and it look all modern. The walls were white while the floor was a dark oak wood. Their was a big TV and sofa by a wall that was massive chalk bored.
A massive book case with hundreds of comics, science books and other books. There was a huge table in the middle that had blueprints paper and holograms. There also was a glass hovering staircase that led upstairs to his bedroom, bathroom and Closet which of course he wanted no-one to see. "KAREN, please black out the glass and lock the door to my room please" I say, immediately getting everyone to look up stairs before a "yes boss" is said blocking anyone from going In my room.

The rest of the class look everything else the is in the lab and upstairs. I walk over to the glass wall and open the door to go on the balcony that is usually there for when i go on patrol or to relax.

As soon I walk, I hear my menace of a boyfriend came in a tackled me to the floor in a hug again. "Baby boy, are you okay KAREN said you were stressing out again." This caught the classes attention. Before I can speak about it I hear a yell from a certain father. "WADE WILSON!" "OH no, Petey-pie help" with that Tony runs in the lab with a KNIFE!!

"Put the knife down, Tony" I said trying to calm him down. "Okay nite why is HE here?" Dad annoyingly said slowly putting the knife on the desk. "W-w-well Karen said the Petey was a little stressed so i-I t-thought I will calm him down, like last night" wade whispered-yelled but that only made Tony worried and a bit mad. "What do you mean" I widened my eyes he can't know about the singing thing it will haunt me. "Um... he means nothing w-wade totally wasn't here last night" I said trying to lie to him.

"Friday, show me last night" dad committed the AI. "I'm sorry sir but I was asked not to" FRIDAY said trying to help out. "Well override code then" Tony said raising a eyebrow. "Yes boss, I'm sorry peter.."
[insert video of him singing to him dancing and saying bye]

Peter was soo red he hid behind wade who was comforting him. The class, teacher and Mr Stark let out a few "awww's" and gasping as they didn't know he can sing. "Wow Pete, that was soo cute and I didn't know you can sing" Tony look at Peter sweetly like he was about to hug him. As I was going to say that 'I can't sing' Tony cut in saying "you can't lie saying you "can't sing" when you have a bunch of kids that just witness it" I look down. "And what did I say about you doubting yourself and and I know why you looked at phone when Friday sent you a message" this made the whole class confused "but da-Tony! How am I supposed to meet him when all you do is throw him out the window" I argue at him, he was going to speak when a too familiar voice yells "WHAT THE HELL, PARKER!? HOW DO YOU KNOW SOO MANY AVENGERS AND TONY FUCKING STARK. AND DATING FUCKING DEADPOOL!! YOU ARE PATHETIC AND YOUR ANOBOY PENIS!!SOO WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!!!! I wince at the noise it widened my eyes as Tony hears him, let along my boyfriend.

" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL MY SON?" Tony yells just before wade. "I-I-i called h-him penis, s-sir". Flash said as he gets three shades paler. " well..." he narrows his eyes at his pass "Flash. Peter is definitely NOT pathetic or a nobody. His is the MOST kindest, caring, purest, self sacrificing (a boy too much), super-Genius kid, I KNOW! And yes his is my SON after I adopted him a year and a half ago, but I hired even before I did." He looks a me softly to make sure I'm alright, but he finds me in Wade's arms. "Peter has been through soo much in his life but he still smiles and asked if anyone is alright before him. Even though I know he think soo low and is doubtful about himself and has to take most comfort on most days because of being hire To THIS company." He stares down at flash with deadly eyes.

"If I hear OR find at you have been bullying him ANYMORE, I can insure you that every avenger, his Boyfriend and even Nick Furry will be on your doorstep with a hundred lawsuits." After this he calms down and looks at the teacher "I will accept that he will get punished?" Dad raises his eyebrows " of course he will" he says as he stares down flash (and this is why he is my favourite teacher).

I stand with wade and start to speak to everyone "O-Okay, it is soon getting to the t-time we leave, why don't w-we go to the living room, yes?" I say nearly like nothing has happened but stay in wades arms. All the class nod and few said a 'yes' so we all walk to the living room seeing Steve in the kitchen with Bucky and Scott.

"Alright we have like 20 minutes so why don't you sit down and watch TV" I say to my classmates while Ned walk up with MJ and ask if I was alright which i answered to a "I'm fine, thanks guys" as soon as I say that Cassie, copper, Lila and Nate run up to Peter and tackle him into a huge hug with wade.

"Uncle Peter!" They all yell, and at this rate the whole class and Tony turns to him letting out some "aww's" again. "Hey guys, ready for movie night?" I ask them as sit next to wade leaning on the window. "YES" the say in unisons. When a soft voice speaks "uncle Pete" "yes Cassie" I say also knowing what she wants. "Can you sing a song again, pleasssssssse?" Now everyone is listening wanting to sing as only sings for them and himself. " oh Cassie how can I say no to you" I say she I poke her nose she smiles which melts my heart. "Ummm.. babe can go get my guitar from my room please?" He nods and kiss my forehead. "Yay, what song are you going to do uncle Petey?" Lila asked. " it's a surprise, it's the one I wrote, remember that one?" I ask all Copper, Lila and Nate all nod their heads when wade came back with the guitar. All the avengers and my class with the teacher all sit down in front of me.

"Alright, everyone ready?" I ask the kids in a soft voice. And the all nod and huggle together making me slightly chuckle.
( second song)

"Remember me
Though I have to say goodbye
Remember me
Don't let it make you cry
For even if I'm far away I hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart"

This is the first time I sign to everyone. I see the students, teacher, avengers (especially Dad), the kids , wade and even nick furry ( I don't remember him being here) all slightly cry as I have a tear down my cheek.

"Remember me
Though I have to travel far
Remember me
Each time you hear a sad guitar
Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be
Until you're in my arms again
Remember me"

I finish the song with tears in my eyes and everyone "uncle peter that was beautiful who wrote it?" Copper says making everyone question because they haven't heard that song before. Before I could reply a very teary boyfriend (who doesn't have his mask on) next to me knowing exactly why, making him hug me very tightly, making everyone shocked as he continued to sob on my chest. Then I softy reply to them, "well, already know who wrote it was me,
remember?" "Oh yeah but I can't remember why tho?" This made wade sob even more into my chest, still shocking everyone. " well I wrote that song because for everyone I loved and love today. I wrote the song for everyone that is still with me today because someday I won't be here."

I look up at everyone who were slightly crying ( not as bad as wade tho) but I continued anyway. " so I decided that I should write a song for everyone to remember me and for the others as well, I also recorded it in the music room so Everyone can a copy they are ALL in my room in my hiding space but it is also on my computer and USB for just in case measures" I says smiling and poked her on the nose by the time I put the guitar on the the side and stand up Tony was the first to run and give me hug then wade and a soon a I know it everyone including the tour group is give me a massive hug.

I chuckle at the response I got from everyone " hey everyone you have 5 minutes until your bus is here" I say and very one goes to get their things before flash comes up to me and... hugs me. " I'm sorry peter, I won't bully any one again.... I'm so sorry" flash says shocking him but I hug back "it's okay, I forgive you"
"Wow Mr Stark was right you are too pure for the world" he says rolling his eyes.

"Now everyone no-one can know about peter being my son and if it is leaked I will find out who" Dad says as everyone goes to the left with me and wade to make sure they go back. "Before anyone goes" everyone stopes looking back at Tony "please make sure that peter is safe, I don't know what we will do if we lose him" Tony chuckles with the rest of the class "especially me and most like wade" making everyone laugh once again waving bye to the avengers as the door shuts.

"Right everyone is going to be in a group chat so we can keep in contact with each other" everyone nods "woah, I want to be apart of it" everyone laughs at wade but nods. The doors open and everyone walks to the bus.

Before the my go on they all turn to me and wade with serious faces and in unison they all say " oh, and peter you WILL send us the song of you sings it no matter what!" OH MY GOD... "oh-um... of course if you want, it wasn't that good" I mutter making everyone gasp before Abe said "OMG.. you didn't just say that!" "It was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever heard" Cindy said then turning to wade and saying " you better protect him NO MATTER WHAT WILSON!" Everyone them glared at him as he nodded.
"Well.... wee you on Monday guys" Peter said waving to them as they went back to the penthouse.

Well... things are going to change at school for some people.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Well that was my first one-shot :)
Should I do the after math on this or not?

Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
892K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
82.9K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...