All The Right Places

By chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

EIGHTEEN

4.3K 135 107
By chelitabiees

Fr: Kookie

hey, doll..can I call?

Lisa was on her bed, staring at her star-shaped glow in the dark stickers on her ceiling.

After what they knew, the four of them decided to just take a rest. They are too tired to even utter a word. They are very very exhausted and their eyes felt so heavy from all the crying they did.

Lisa looked at her phone.

Why does it have to be your company?

She thought to herself. She ignored Jeon Jungkook's message. She does not want to get attached to any one from that company anymore.

Fr: Kookie

lisa?? are u sleeping already??

Still, Lisa ignored his message.

She thought maybe Kook's being all sweet to her so suddenly because their PD asked him too.

Maybe they planned all these..to distract us, me and Chaeyoung. And who knows what they are planning to distract Jennie and Jisoo. The maknae thought to herself.

Fr: Kookie

okayy..i guess you are asleep..still, night doll.. see u in my dreams

Lisa let out a groan and slammed her phone on her side table.

WHY IS EVERYTHING FUCKED UP? At this point, she wished she just stayed at Thailand, or pursued her schooling in Australia. Maybe then, she'd be happy and free. Maybe she'd get to have a boyfriend and just live normally.

But she would not have met the Pinks, and the thought of living a world without Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé pained her. She'd rather be in this fucked up situation than not meeting them. At least she knows that there are four of them who'd get over this, together.

As she was about to force herself to sleep, she heard a knock from her door and Chae was asking if she could come in.

Lisa opened the door for her and she saw how puffy Rosé's eyes are.

"You still crying?" The chipmunk just nodded and laid on Lisa's bed.

"Jimin's texting me..but I can't manage to reply to him. He has been texting me since morning, but when I heard about the news, it felt so wrong to talk to him." Rosé is tearing up again. Lisa sat beside her laying friend, grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

"Kook's been texting me too. And I also did not give a response..I was thinking maybe they are planning all these..Like distracting us, we know for a fact they have a connection on Dispatch and maybe they are using it at their advantage. They flirt openly because they knew they'd never be caught..while we, we fall and then we'd lose our focus and then boom..it's the end." Rosé glanced at Lisa. She sat up and copied Lisa's position.

"Why does their company have to do this? They are already on top." Rosé stated.

"I don't know..maybe they are so scared they'd be back to where they started once Bigbang sunbaenims' gonna release their comeback. I mean, our sunbaes are Legends..People love them..And when they enlisted, BTS took over." Lisa explained.

Well, it's half true though. BIGBANG, their name stands for it. They are BIG and they always release a BANG. BTS respects them, they look up to them. That is why the Pinks do not understand why BigHit caused trouble.

"They have to trust their idols. BTS is everywhere, they don't have to be threatened." Rosé answered that earned a nod from Lisa.

It's true, BTS is super big now. They are known worldwide and that kind of popularity just don't die down.

"Bangtan worked hard just as Bigbang worked hard. Those seven guys deserve what they have now, they really do. But what if they are part of their company's scheme?" Lisa knows how hardworking Bangtan are. She saw it. She was there. Bambam also told her stories about Jeon Jungkook and his struggles, and she knows the man deserves what he has now. But knowing what BigHit is doing to their company and how there might be a chance that BTS knows about it, pains her.

She does not want to jump into conclusions, but she respects YG, her members, and the artists that stand along with YG. She can't go confessing her love to someone that belongs to the company that caused them to be like this. It's a plain disrespect to everyone in their agency and she is not that insenitive nor selfish to just think of herself. She knows it would cause a bigger issue if other people finds out.

"But what if they are not, Lali? What if they are innocent?" Lisa sighed at the thought.

She is always the negative thinker, while Rosé's the opposite. But either way, it is BigHit who is trying to ruin them. And if ever BTS is really not part in any of the scheme their company is doing, what would happen if they'd find out?

They adore Bang PD so much, it will pain them.

"I just think it is best for us to stay away from them, Chae. It would save all our assess from trouble and drama."

Let us just stay away, it is better this way..knowing that we did not invest so much emotions with those boys.

Lisa convinced herself. This is the right thing to do.

Jimin and Jungkook are standing outside Kook's veranda. They just got home from their practice and the two are very puzzled on why Rosé and Lisa are not responding to their texts.

"She's not even talking in our GC, hyung." Jungkook stated. Jimin is not used to Rosé ignoring him. They will always update each other and say beforehand if they'd get too busy to reply.

"Do you think something happened?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

The latter just shrugged and kept on refreshing Lisa's instagram feed. Hoping to get an update. He wishes Bambam's tour would end, he is Jungkook's only hope.

"Maybe they are just busy..maybe they are finally preparing for their comeback." Jungkook just chose to think positively.

He can't be thinking bad thoughts now, he is just starting.

But wait..why is Jimi so disappointed of Rosé not texting him back.

Jungkook's curiosity jumped out of him.

"Is there something going on with you and Chaeyoung?" He asked the bewildered Jimin. The latter just sighed and slightly nodded his head as an answer.

"Woah! You already confessed to her?" Jungkook asked. He thought it would be cool for the four of them to do double dates, and just enjoy each other's company.

"Nope..I was looking for the right time. Rosé's telling me how she is not ready yet to enter a relationship. She never had one and she just thinks that she'd screw it up if she'd try now. Especially that she is very busy and stuff." Jimin explained. Rosé likes Jimin, there is no doubt about that, but of course, she is inexperienced and Jimin is known for being a girl magnet. And she thinks maybe she is not Jimin's type, she is plain and too conservative.

"Hold up..am I hearing this right?? You? You really like Chae that much, huh? Since when did you think of a perfect timing? You are always ready to flirt, hyung!" Jungkook teased. Jimin has his ways of getting girls. Whether he likes the girl or not, if she shows interest in him, he would immediately flirt..but that's the only thing he does..just flirting. He does not want to enter a serious relationship as well, because he knows how cramped it would be.

But with Chae, he want it to be just slow and not all about being flirty with each other. He admired Rosé for being such an innocent lady. She's pure and kind, that's why Jimin does not want to make haste decisions. He truly likes Chae, and he respects her so much. He wants to make everything about them special. He wants to make her feel special.

"Believe it or not, I am even thinking of punching myself for considering the idea of creating a stan account for Rosé as well." The both of them laughed at their situation.

"Just how whipped are we?" Jungkook said as he patted Jimin's back.

The maknae went back to his room and opened his other stan account, which is only dedicated to Lisa. He created video edits of the girl. He basically made a GCF out of Lisa's photos.

He decided to send a private message to Lisa. He knows it might be impossible for Lisa to read his message since he knows a lot of people are probably spamming her, but he just wants to try..just maybe he'd get lucky.

hey my precious baby, Lisa..we, your fans miss you already..we hope u are doing good and is healthy..we will always be right here for you and for blackpink!! We hope to see you soon..we love you.

I love you.

He clicked sent button and decided to just call it a night. Maybe tomorrow, he'd catch a glimpse of Lisa.

The boys were on the practice room, preparing for their comeback. JHope and the choreographers are talking about their dance. Namjoon and Yoongi are at the demo lab, polishing their songs and the rest are just goofing around with each other. Jimin, on the other hand, is very busy staring at his phone.

Jungkook went up to him and asked him if he's alright. His hyung just shrugged. "Rosé shifted to a new teacher." Jimin and Rosé are under the same vocal teacher. Although they have a vocal teacher inside their company, they still prefer to take classes outside to broaden their techniques and styles.

When Jimin went to their class, he noticed that Rosé was not there. She is never absent, or if she does, she would always inform him. He texted the girl but still got no response.

"I think there is really something going on inside YG's building." Jungkook stated. Lisa and Rosé are always active on their group chat..but lately, they don't seem to interact with them.

"Bambam is Lisa's best friend, maybe you could ask him?" Jimin said, hoping that they can finally know what's going on.

Jungkook tried that already, but it seems like Bambam is so busy to give a damn about checking his messages. He is even silent on their group chat as well.

When they went home, Jungkook decided to go to Blackpink's dorm. He is willing to go into another set of nerve wrecking interview and accept all threats by no other than YG himself, just to get access into their dorm's building.

He clearly remembered how he sweated, and how he was so terrified by YG. His aura is very very intimidating. Jungkook is far more nervous to talk to YG than stand along side Namjoon during the UN talk. YG gives off this untouchable vibe, maybe that is why his artists carry the same level of intensity.

There is no denying how people can easily spot a YG artist among the crowd. They just have something in them. From the way they stand, the clothes they wear, the way they look at you..their charisma is overflowing..

Jungkook recalling his and YG's conversation gave him goosebumps.

Just how whipped is he to have faced THE DEVIL and is now willing to do it again. 

He called his manager and asked if he could meet YG. But curiosity dawned to him when his manager said that YG is no longer in position.

He immediately grabbed his phone and tried dialing Lisa's number.

Fr: Kookie

doll?? I heard about YG..are u okay??

Lisa, just give me a call or reply to my texts..i am really really worried..

Lisa was with Jennie when she received Kook's text. She wanted to block Jungkook's number but she still wanted to at least receive texts from him, in that way, she could know what he was doing.

"Is that Jungkook, again?" Jennie said, her voice full of irritation.

"What did he say this time?" Jennie asked and grabbed Lisa's phone from her grip.

She scowled as she read the message and gave Lisa's phone back.

"Our company haven't released a statement, yet that bastard already knows. I'm telling you, those good for nothing boys know about what their company is doing." Jennie said as she continued eating. The two went shopping, it is both their way of relieving stress. Jennie and Lisa are known for being shopaholics. And now, they are in a restaurant, having dinner.

"Just read his message, Lisa. He is clearly acting all concern well in fact, he is just trying to dig out information from you." The human Chanel is still really pissed about everything. BigHit ruined them and she vowed to never ever get affiliated with people under that agency. She'll take revenge, she swore that to all of her Chanels.

"I'm gonna let them have a taste of their own medicine..watch me." Lisa looked at her unnie and there is literally a black smoke surrounding Jennie. She is really YG's princess, she is truly The Devil's princess.

"Unnie, what are you planning? Remember what Jisoo unnie said, don't do things you'd regret." Lisa reminded Jennie. But the latter is very persistent on taking her revenge.

"Crap that advice. I'd do what I want, and I want to at least inflict to that Bangtan Boys that we are just not some desperate girls who want their attention, I'd make them beg for mine. How dare they use my precious Rosé and you as their toys..just wait Lali, I'll get back at them." Although Lisa tried to reason out to Jennie, the mandu will still not listen.

She is eyeing every Bangtan like a predator. She is carefully choosing who to catch and eat raw.

-----------------------------------------

Yes, I am starting to build that Blackpink x Bangtan ships.

Jungkook x Lisa

Jimin x Rosé

Jennie x ???

Jisoo x ???

I am planning to create a separate book for each. This story would give more attention to our maknaes, Jungkook and Lisa.

I just wanted to add a little spice and an overview of what the next books may contain, how BlackBangtan ships are going to unfold.

But I am still choosing who to pair Jennie and Jisoo with, I mean, I have my ships but I want to hear from you guys too. Just comment down below on which ship you'd like.

-love

C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.4K 21
A story about Taehyung (Bts ) and Jennie ( Blackpink) Jennie who was working at a restaurant near Taehyung's workplace. One day Taehyung make his fi...
SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

76.8K 2.1K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
172K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
38.4K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...