Bakudeku Omegaverse

By KIAtablinshere

you know you want to (^_____^) More

a little info. for you
k-kacchan!?
confrontation
I did...that!!!
come back to his senses
just for a while
deku's plan in action
threats threats THREATS!!!
DADDY
are you jealous?
important notice
funny fujoshi moment at class
temptation
the strange feeling
Is it right
hints
seduction and denial
work time
help... me
help... me ( part 2)
UA got a suprise
important
strange behaviour
y-you temptress!!
important
Too much to bear
war
harsh treatment
IMPORTANT
Whats happening?!
NOT A CHAPTER!!
something's lurking...somewhere
Without you part 1
without you part 2
A quick notice
cover (It's not a chapter.Sorry)
without you part 3
without you part 4
happy belated birthday
what are you trying?
cover(still not a chap.)
GOD DAMMNIT
WTF just happened!?
To where?
EXPLANATION
save me
new
love you

aizawa and present mic

2.4K 49 3
By KIAtablinshere

Everything is in aizawa sensei's POV until told otherwise.
💛💛💚💚❤❤💜💜💙💙💜💜❤❤

I got off the bus and immediately headed to the top floor of the hotel which is the floor for the teachers rooms. I walked along the hall until I saw a gold plate that said Mr. Aizawa.

I took the key from the key holder and opened the door. Before I went inside I looked across my room to see a closed door that said Present Mic.

Sigh.

Life happens.

I entered and closed the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and rested my precious sleeping bag beside me. Then I dozed off.

60minutes later*

I woke up because of hunger. I got out of bed to go to the restaurant but something filled my nose. I slowly walked over to the door, still sondering if I should leave my room.

But the scent got so strong. I opened the door and followed the delicious scent which lead to present mic's room. Well.

Atleast I didn't have to go downstairs. I opened the door and saw present mic happily eating noodles on his bed and a few more next to him. "Eraser head!! Want some!!??" He yelled with a huge smile on his face. I walked over and sat on his bed and ate a cup of noodles while watching this weird comedy movie with him.

When I was finished I took a quick nap cause.

Why not.

13 minutes later *

I woke up and present mic had his back against mine. I was gonna get up to go back to my room but before I could get up present mic rolled over and put his hand on my chest.

Just great.

I tried to push off his hand but he held onto my shirt. I then tried to wiggle myself out the situation. "Where are you going?" He said yawning rather loudly. Before I could respond he said "you got a little bit of noodle on your mouth." And licked it off my lip and fell right back to sleep.

I won't even say anything. But the way he's holding my shirt I think I'm gonna stay. My eyelids felt heavy and I was about to close them when midnight rushed in "aizawa you're missing all the fu-" she was cut off by what she saw and then she turned a bright red and took a picture.

Not that it mattered. I closed my eyes and finally got some well needed rest.

Finally.

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
Just a little something for you guys.

Should I make a part 2??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 4.1K 58
Our favorite loud blonde.
10.2K 233 10
In which Todoroki is having a pretty rough day... ...then finds himself somewhere worse ~TodoBaku Omegaverse/A,B,O ~Strong Language, VERY 18+ conten...
506K 20.5K 65
This story is divided into three parts. Alpha Katsuki Bakugo Alpha Eijiro Kirishima Alpha Shoto Todoroki Omega Reader. This is an A/B/O story. N...
13.7K 427 15
"𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘵, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝘮𝘦. " in which katsuki is not the average omega. all of his life, he has been ab...