My 5 Overprotective brothers

By afiyaedwards123

Started: November 24th, 2019 Finished: January 14th, 2020 ****** Meet Amanda Jones is your typical 16 year ol... More

Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Epilogue

Amanda

1.2K 39 17
By afiyaedwards123

The next day I wake up before 12, I blame Kayden for this. We stayed up till 3:30 this morning just streaming shows and eating junk, I'm sure I grain two pounds.

"Amanda we leave for the beach in one hour, it's kind of a long drive you know", Nathaniel enters my room as I am hiding from the light under my blanket.

"One hour? I still have to eat", I get up immediately.

"Well you shouldn't have stayed up late with Kayden as usual, the chef is in the kitchen  I'll ask him to make a quick sandwich for you while you go freshen up."

"Thanks big bro."

"I'm your favorite, ain't I?" He winks and leaves.

My phone buzzes, Victoria is calling.

"Hey Tori."

"Did you just get up?"

"Yeah sort of", I yawn.

"Late night watching shows again?" She sighs.

"You know it, what's up?"

"I'm not getting Nathan on his phone, tell him that he has to pass by the grocery to get snacks before he picks me up."

"We have enough snacks in our pantry right now, there wouldn't be any need to", I assure her.

"Okay well tell him as well to make sure that the car has gas before he leaves, who are you riding with?"

"Brandon and Seb, are Emma and Lizzy still coming?"

"Just Emma, she'll get a ride with Nathan and I", she replies.

"Why isn't Lizzy coming?"

"Busy with school work."

"Well see you soon."

"Yeah."

I enter my bathroom and do my normal routine then go downstairs where Daniel is eating a sandwich by the kitchen counter on the high stool.

"Here you are", the chef hands me a plate and a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks", I sit next to Daniel.

"You sure you don't want to come?" I ask.

"Very sure, I got things to do like beat Nathan's high score on that  new video game once and for all."

"Good luck with that bro", Nathan enters.

"I'll beat it just you wait", Daniel says confidently.

"We leave in thirty minutes sis, I got to pass by the gas station before I pick up Tori and her friend", Nathan turns to me.

"I'll be finish eating in five then I'll go pack my bag."

"You haven't done that yet?" He sighs.

"It's not a lot of stuff, just extra clothes for my date", I whisper,"and towel."

"Pack a pair of jeans and crop top", Daniel states.

"And your shoes, you can leave your bag in my car. How will you be meeting him?" Nathan asks.

"I'll just have to call him to come get me", I answer.

"Better text him now to give him a head's up, we wouldn't be leaving the beach till after 5 or so when the sun sets."

"Since I want to be home by 7, I'll tell him to come pick me up around after 4", I say.

"Sounds good", he nods.

***

"Ready to have an epic time at the beach mans?"Brandon asks as I get into the backseat where Ally and Seb are sitting.

"Of course, but who's your date?" There is a dirty blonde hair girl sitting on the passenger side.

"Hey Amanda", Ally greets me.

"Hey."

"I'm Sky, I met Brandon at Keegan's party", Brandon's date introduces herself to me with a fake smile and jealousy in her dark brown eyes.

"Well I'm Amanda and been Brandon's friend for years, I'm sure you are aware of his best friend Lily", I smile.

She scoffs,"that tramp, she's so desperate for attention that she dresses like one and throws herself on guys."

"She's not a tramp unlike you, look who you are wearing", I insult her back and defend Lily.

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that baby", she watches Brandon sternly.

"Wait you two are together?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend last time", she smiles.

"How?"

"Look mans I really like Sky, can you be happy for me?" Brandon watches me in the review mirror.

"Yes but if she's playing with you I wouldn't hesitate to give her face a rearrange", I reply.

"Thanks for having my back mans", he smiles and Sky just glares at me.

Don't mess with me batch.

35 minutes later 

"It's been so long since I been on the beach", Brandon says as we get out.

"Hey guys", Tori waves us Emma besides her.

"She's here too?" Sky scoffs.

"Sky", Tori rolls her eyes.

"Victoria."

Victoria and Sky don't get along, you see Sky was the head captain before Victoria got that spot in January. Also, Sky dated Daniel for a little while sometime between last year spring and summer and hooked up Nick and Keegan.

"Let's go get a good spot", I suggest as I hold Ally's hand and Seb approaches Emma shyly, they both blushing.

"I totally ship them, she seems nice", Ally whispers to me.

 We find a comfortable spot since it doesn't have much people yet and set up our things.

Nathan and Seb check out the water while Brandon sits with Sky, she is sitting between his legs her back against his chest.

"I don't know what Brandon sees in her, I thought he would of go for someone like Lizzy", Tori whispers.

"Me too", I admit.

"The water is fine Ally, want to take a swim?" Seb comes back and see Sky totally checking him out.

"Next hour, I am very comfortable right here", Ally answers laying down on her blanket on her tablet.

"Emma, how about you?"

"Is it deep?"

"No, we wouldn't go far", he assures her and she gets up taking off her top and shorts. A few guys who are passing cat calls her and whistle.

She blushes shyly and Sky rolls her eyes.

Seb and her run hand in hand towards the water,"he'll be totally scoring a date with her before we leave", Brandon laughs.

"No doubt", I nod.

"Let's go swim baby", Nathan picks up Tori.

"Nathan put me down!" She shrieks.

He walks to the water and stands in it,"are you sure?"

"No, don't drop me", she clings unto him tightly.

He chuckles,"I know you have to take off your clothes first baby", he kisses her.

"Hey, what a small world", Nick laughs as he arrives with Keegan and a few guys,"you batch, you couldn't tell me you were coming to the beach man", he tells Nathan.

"It was invited, but what's up?"

"Just chilling, hey Brandon see you finally score a girl", he winks at Sky.

"Hey Nick", she giggles.

"Out of all girls you just had to choose her", Keegan shakes his head.

"What can I say, she captured my attention at your party", Brandon smirks.

"Wait she was the girl you were dancing with?" Keegan frowns.

"No..."

"So you hooked up with her after you were done with the dance the other one?"

"We just made out", Sky states.

Nathan places Tori back on the blanket next to me.

"Where's Emma? I thought I saw her earlier?" Keegan asks.

"She's in the water with Sebastian, he's totally getting that date with her", Nathan points behind him.

"Oh", Keegan says.

"See you guys later, let's  go check out some girls guys", Nick suggest and they leave, but Keegan glance towards where Emma is before he did leave.

"Emma is Keegan's cousin, he is kind of protective", Tori whispers.

"Oh."

_____________

"Have her home by 7:15 for the latest or else", Nathan warns as Zayne picks me up with his mother's car two hours and a half later.

"Don't worry I'll have her back by 7, we're going to watch a movie and have dinner anyway", he replies.

"Good and Amanda if he was inappropriate in any way tell me", he says to me and I nod.

"Let's go, we have a movie starting at 4:30 pm", Zayne opens the door for me.

"What movie it is?"

"A nice movie, you'll enjoy it", he assures me as I get in the front seat.

"Good."

"A large popcorn, two coke and a nachos", Zayne orders as we are in the line for food in the cinema. There are a lot of people coming in and out of the cinema, most are teenagers, kids with their parents and young college couples.

Zayne pays and collects our order, I help him with the coke while he holds the popcorn and nachos. We enter the room and take a seat  the fourth room from the back, there are a few people in this row.

"Is it 3D?" I ask.

"No, all sold out is that okay?"

"Doesn't matter, I haven't been in a public cinema in a long time", I shrug. Plus my overprotective brothers wouldn't let me even come to one with Lily and Brandon, I even suggested that they can come with me.

"So you go to a private one?"

I laugh,"I can watch all the new movies come out at home so there isn't any need for me to come out."

The movie starts five minutes later.

2 hours later

"That movie was great", I say as we head back to the car.

"Yeah and funny too. So where do you want to eat?" Zayne asks.

"Tacos or Chinese", I suggest.

"Chinese sounds good since we got like only forty five minutes to get you home", he states.

"I know a Chinese restaurant which is only like less than ten minutes away from my house", I say.

"Good let's go there right now."

We spend about twenty five minutes in the car eating Chinese food  and talking near the restaurant then Zayne takes me home.

"Thanks, I had fun", I say as he pulls up in front of the car.

"Me too, will you like to go out with me again?" He asks.

"Sure just text me the time and day", I get out the car.

"Bye."

"7:05 good timing, he can take you again", Nathan smirks as I enter the house.

"Whatever."

"Did you at least have fun?"

"Yes I did, he asked me out again and I said yes", I smile.

"Good once you had fun."

"And where have you been young lady?!" Kayden demands from on top of the stairs.

"Didn't you cover for me?" I glare at Nathan.

"When we came home he wasn't here", he shrugs.

"Where have you been?" He folds his arm.

"Um..", Nathan and I look at each other.

___________________________________

Long chapter.

What did you think about the date? 

Would Zayne and Amanda make a great couple? 

How about Emma and Sebastian?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 182 16
A love story with a twist... Can you imagine been a girl in a world of lust and ruin dreams? Amanda is considered the protector of her older brother...
3.6M 77K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
16.9K 671 27
Claire Dennis Smith is a normal 14 years old girl. After her parent's death she now lives with her older overprotective siblings. One day she acciden...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...