Deviant Blood

De RevyRogue

Stories of blood bathed battles and killer warriors was nothing new to his kind. They thrived in what others... Mais

Deviant Blood
DB1
DB2
DB3
DB4
DB5
DB6
DB7
DB8
DB9
DB10
DB11
DB12
DB13
DB14
DB15
DB16
DB17
DB18
DB19
DB20
DB21
DB22
DB23
DB25
DB26
DB27
DB28
DB29
DB30 ~ A special~
DB31
DB32
DB33
DB34
DB35
DB36
DB37
DB 38
DB 39
DB 40
DB 41
DB 42
DB 43

DB24

3.9K 291 10
De RevyRogue

Had her throat not ached her lungs might of worked along with her voice in squeaking to his sudden growl of annoyance. Without warning he’d flipped her around making Siana’s finger tighten around that knot. Dropping her rear between parted legs, Siana kept her hands closer to her heart unsure as to what he was doing.

The only view of him was of legs, and the one that had been resting easily straight out now lifted, creating an almost cage around her. She fidgeted not liking how his breath was able to breath down her neck. Bringing his left hand towards his face, Siana smelled it before she heard what sounded as though someone was tearing parchment.

Its thickness was overwhelmingly strong, a richer husky smell that would've been picked out of many others even by a human. Her nose flared allowing for better identifying of just what he planned to do. Sounds of his lips being licked shook her body once again feeling his breath on her shoulder blades.

Bringing that hand around to her eyes War held it in which not a drop of his blood would fall, his presentation to her was more than Siana’s brain was able to process. Books she had been able to finish described blood sharing between pairs as a way to strengthen a bond, it also aided in helping replenish the drinkers blood supply faster. Mostly when hunting wasn’t an option.

She wouldn’t lie to herself about wanting his taste to roll down her throat, it was taking everything in her to remain planted. But once she had what she thought to be an overwhelming taste of him, she’d never be able to push forward with her plan. A line so thin in disliking his every whim to allowing him to aid her in small tasks would be cut.

War’s blood would be all she craved in essence, she’d be unable to not seek him out. Catch a whiff of him in passing or even to allow drawn out eye contact. Without realizing it she shook her head. Not wanting that sort of attachment to a being that had taken everything from her. He wrecked what childhood she should of had, while gifting her something she still didn’t understand.

The growl she waited for never came, instead air was pulled from her lungs. Mouth pressed to her ear poured hot breath across flushed cheeks. Every word he spoke was hushed in a darkness that would of turned creatures of the dark scurrying.

“Drink!” She shook her head again, unable to breath properly in voicing her choice. Closing her eyes tightly to what could've been an earthquake against her back, Siana gulped her fear down where is belonged.

“If you do not drink.” He paused making an already rapid heart rate spike. “I will chain you to this bed and force it down your throat” Already dizzy from lack of nourishment and slumber Siana choked on her words, daring to defy him differently.

“You cannot….make me. Find another” She coughed barely understandable through her croaking sworness.  Cursing the gods as Siana swore she heard him laugh, she listened with wide eyes to every breathtaking word he bestowed upon her.

“You think I would allow another to feed you, when you could drain them dry. Never. You will feed from me, and me only.” There was a pause, as if he was giving her time to comply, when she didn’t speak he went on.

“If you continue to refuse.” His lips pressed closer to her ear spiking her temperature past bearable. “I will make good on my words.” His hand raised bringing the sliced wrist closer to her mouth. Just his actions alonged dared Siana to refuse, knowing full well she was already without a hold on doing so.

Tears stung both eyes as her lips moved closer, his patients was thin and without warning his wrist pressed against Siana’s lips dripping drops over teeth. On instinct she licked her lips to wet them, blood drops splotched over her tongue to its dragged past. Eyes turned till they weren’t her’s anymore, both canines extended causing her throat to rumble in slight pain to their push forward.

Sinking into War’s wrist she allowed her tongue to drag over his cut reworking his blood flow into her mouth. Feeling his back push against headboard Siana sat straight up, keeping her weight in her shoulders while drinking. When his wrist began to push against her mouth, she gave a low growl pushing back. Soon enough she allowed his wrist to push her back against his chest taking the weight off her.

Flickering eyes to her every so often War relaxed listening to her sounds of drinking. Having her relaxed benefited them both, Siana would drink less due to her muscles not having to work so hard while giving his mind little peace. Meandering his eyes back to a window War watched as snow began to fall. He wasn’t worried about her drinking him dry, it was practically impossible. But having her drink from another wasn’t going to happen.

Siana was his responsibility, he had a duty to keep her health, fit and calm. He knew the implications to feeding an opposite sex, but his mind hadn’t given it a whole lot of thought. Mainly keeping her safe had been his priority, any other male feeding her would of taken advantage of her weakened state. Even with War watching over them. His lip twitched angrily. Replaying her words…...Find another.

He could hardly contain his temper to that, but had managed never the less. Holding instinct to bite her, his eyes only flickered in checking of her condition. Color was starting to make itself known throughout her cheeks.

Sighing away from her War continued to think of things less difficult. Snow outside dragged his thoughts away to a colder mindset. One where he would be in battle, blood covering soil, men roaring till their last dying breaths. Nothing but your sword at your front, shield at your back eyes straight ahead and nothing to stop you from moving forward. You’d be fine as long as you never stopped, didn’t matter if you slowed down just so long as you never stopped.

Dragging his free hand down exhausted feature War looked over at Siana, sounds of her feeding had ceased giving him reason to look full on. His eyes widened while staring right at her sleeping form. Somewhere between feeding she’d had her full and slumber would wait no more. Blood darkened already ruby lips, as her dragged a thumb across her bottom lip.

She groans softly wiggling closer to his body warmth as the fire had died down. Shivering when both arms pulled to her chest, moving that towel so his eyes caught the scar of her near death experience War’s eyes closed. Every image so fresh in his mind he could almost smell her blood in the air around them.

Lifting her up with great ease War lowered her body to lay more comfortably. A lower dreadful whines turned her face sour, resting a hand on her forehead he watches as her frown lines vanished turning her more relaxed. Sighing he quickly moved about the room tossing a few extra logs into the fireplace before kicking his boots off.

Waking her of the nightmare she was slumbering under would be foolish, if being next to her was aid in keeping her peaceful he’d be closer for the night. The comfort of a steady heartbeat beside her was enough to chase away any demons that came from shadows, slithering into her mind.

Taking up a spot near the edge he turned to look at her. Curled in a tight ball she looked far more fragile than he thought her to be. Something tribute to softness passed by his eyes, before it quickly vanished. Laying a larger fur atop her body War gave a low huff leaning his head back while looking up at wooden cross beams. Hands tucked behind his head, giving feet the straight away.

Siana’s small frame managed to shift till her head lay pressed against his ribs. Looking down at her War gently moved a few strands of hair from her eyes. How he was going to leave now would be a miracle, but with her new change he was going to have to think a little differently about what was more important. This Lavoro could've been her final, and that bothered him deeper than any blade could.

Closing eyes War shut his brain off for the time being, taking after her in a restful slumber. His body needed its rest as well if he was every going to explain to her what was happening. If she would even listen to him, that is.

(Here is a little more for your reading pleaure. I'm off to bed lovies. Don't forget to tell your friends or others that Hadar is in the WAtty awards. And as of right now being edited by two friends of mine. Have a wondering night/day)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

438 70 27
A world where wolves live among humans ...only these wolves are different from the ones in the wild. These wolves are part human, with the ability t...
Saving The Broken De The Devil

Ficção Adolescente

37.2K 966 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
178K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
353 54 27
Lyric. There was nothing extraordinary about her, at least not in her mind. She was nothing but a young servant in a wealthy farmer's house, picking...