Candy Hearts ✰ Frerard

By -CRANBERRYCOLA-

In the hostile town of Belleville, New Jersey, a small diner was situated, run by Bob Bryar and somewhat co-o... More

.CHAPTER ONE.
.CHAPTER TWO.
.CHAPTER THREE.
.CHAPTER FOUR.
.CHAPTER FIVE.
.CHAPTER SIX.
.CHAPTER SEVEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHT.
.CHAPTER NINE.
.CHAPTER TEN.
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWELVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
.CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
.CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
.CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
.CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
.CHAPTER NINETEEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY.
.CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
.CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY.
.CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.
.CHAPTER THIRTY THREE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FORTY.
.CHAPTER FORTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FORTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FORTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FORTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER FORTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER FORTY SIX.
.CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER FORTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY.
.CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR.

.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

2.1K 115 151
By -CRANBERRYCOLA-

happiest in your arms
~[|]~

Gerard and Frank were hanging out, being the two dudes and bros they were labelled to be, except they were somewhat having a very intense session of pressing lips and teeth together, so maybe hanging out wasn't exactly the best term.

After they'd both recovered from their sicknesses, they both immediately christened their new found health with the act of aggressive making out. Which Gerard found ridiculous at first, but now couldn't exactly deny that he was having a fantastic time with Frank's tongue in his mouth.

Gerard let his hands roam over Frank's T-shirt clad chest, liking the way the soft material felt under his touch.

Frank wasn't really as sensual and gentle as Gerard, seeing as after a few minutes of having his lips against his, he trailed them down to Gerard's sensitive neck.

"This okay?" Frank asked seemingly out of breath, his motions stilling as he waited for Gerard's answer.

Gerard couldn't exactly use any of the words he had learned in the twenty three years of his life, so he just opted for nodding furiously and squeezing the material of Frank's shirt to show his certainty.

And Gerard didn't need to see Frank to know he had a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

Gerard wasn't exactly in the right mindset to realise that if Mr Bryar saw hickeys on his neck, he'd be more than just fucked. But alas Gerard just laid back and let Frank do as he pleased, happy to just receive the attention Frank was giving him, and even at that split second he decided to maybe voice his concern, Frank's teeth were grazing his jaw, practically squashing the thoughts entirely.

Though Gerard did let out an embarrassing gasp when Frank bit down on the skin below his ear, his lip ring cold against the heated skin, probably leaving a very vampiric and quite problematic mark. But if Gerard was being honest, he actually quite liked the idea of being marked by Frank.

Gerard's hands found themselves in Frank's hair rather quickly, pulling the dark strands harshly when Frank started sucking on another part of his neck, and he was quite unprepared for the small moan Frank released and it actually took a second to process the sound.

Yes, that would be Gerard's new favourite sound indefinitely.

Frank's hands lay pinning Gerard's bottom half to his unmade bed, holding him so tight there would surely be bruises, which Gerard again welcomed. It wasn't as if anyone would actually see them, so to him it was more of a reminder of his boyfriend.

Right as Frank was about to trail his hands lower, a knock boomed aggressively from the entrance to Frank's apartment. Gerard craned his head to look through Frank's bedroom door, but Frank immediately pulled him back to facing him with his hands, using the advantage of being able to hold Gerard's head in place to continue biting down harshly on all of the places that made Gerard squirm.

The person didn't stop knocking though, and Gerard was beginning to wonder who the Hell was nearly breaking down the door.

"Frankie," Gerard said, trying his best not to moan as Frank's tongue swept across his bitten skin. He hoped Frank would sense his curiosity through the action, but knowing Frank, it really wouldn't have made a difference.

Frank did seem to notice Gerard's distant wonder behind his lustful gaze though, because he quickly let his hands down so the pada of his fingers were just above Gerard's area.

"Ignore it." He grunted, his breath fanning Gerard's collarbones.

Gerard tried to, he really did try to ignore it but now it seemed to be louder than two minutes ago, and Gerard really just wanted it to shut the fuck up.

"Frankie," Gerard said again in a chocked tone, letting out a quiet groan when Frank pulled his hair, "y'should get that."

Frank eventually stopped and let out a loud frustrated groan, nodding softly.

"Someone better be fucking dead." Frank grumbled as he got up sluggishly, trying to fix himself up.

Gerard attempted to do the same, but his neck was still tingling from Frank's touch and he knew his hair must have been beyond tasseled.

"Can I help you?" Gerard heard Frank ask in a hurried tone, clearly masking his frustration.

"Don't be so fucking grumpy it's Saturday." An unfamiliar voice chuckled and Frank didn't respond for a moment.

Gerard's curiosity got the best of him and he crawled out of Frank's room, tiptoeing until he could peak at the doorway, seeing Frank's back to him, and some guy with ginger hair and a shit-ton of tattoos.

"What'd you want, Hurley?" Frank asked in a lazy tone.

Against Gerard's better judgement, he crept over to the two, sheepishly standing behind Frank rather than next to him because fuck did that guy look like he could beat the shit outta him. He made sure to stay a safe distance away, close enough to not seem cowardly but not close enough where he would seem like he was challenging his testosterone or anything of the sort.

The guy did notice him though, and Gerard assumed his name was Hurley seeing as Frank called him that, and Gerard couldn't deny the awkwardness he was feeling from the way Hurley raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who's this?" He asked, and he gave the partial parts of Gerard he could see behind Frank a look over, as if he was seeing what kind of man Gerard was.

"Oh," Frank made a small noise of surprise, turning around to face Gerard was a soft smile, "this is Gerard, um, Gerard this is Andy."

Andy Hurley, that made more sense, Gerard noted.

"It's, uh, nice to meet you." Gerard said with a nod, clearly not in control of this situation. Though in all fairness, when was he actually in control of anything?

"Likewise." Andy smiled, and it seemed genuine and Gerard was already on board with this Andy guy because of it.

"So, you two like dating or just fucking?" Andy asked, a very nonchalant tone accompanying it.

Gerard chocked on his own spit and coughed into his fist, turning away with uncomfortably pink cheeks.

Well then.

"Hurley, you dick, of course we're dating." Frank said, though he seemed all too used to questions like these. Maybe all of Frank's friends were this blunt and oh so very unchristian.

"Hey, I was just making sure." Andy laughed in defence.

"Yeah whatever." Frank said, "Now, what'd you want?"

"Oh right, I invested in this club a while ago and they're opening tonight. Thought I could bring my best bud to a place where there's booze and hookups, but guess you won't really be needing that." Andy snickered, and Gerard really just wanted to disappear.

"What makes you think I would have wanted booze and a free hookup anyway?" Frank asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh get off your high horse, you and I both know you have about as much standard as I have underwear." Andy said, and Gerard couldn't help but hope that surely this man must have been lying, how could he not own much underwear?

Of course that wasn't the only part Gerard was stuck on, surely Frank wasn't some man whore either, right? This Andy guy must have just been trying to get a rise out of Frank. Surely.

"Dear God, please tell me you bought underwear." Frank said with a sour tone, his face scrunching up in disgust.

"I go commando everywhere, Frankie, you know this. But most importantly you also know, that you're not exactly below sleeping with strangers leaving 'em hanging." Gerard didn't like Andy anymore, that much he had decided.

Gerard was so uncomfortable, he wanted to just peel his own skin off just to have something else to do. He needed to excuse himself and think about what kind of guy this Andy Hurley was- and what kind of guy he was depicting his Frankie to be.

"I think I'm gonna go lie down or something." Gerard muttered quietly, making the two of them turn to him as he awkwardly shifted on his two feet back to Frank's room.

He honestly didn't know what to feel, should he feel anything negative at the moment? For all he knew Andy could have been lying, Frank wouldn't sleep with an abundance of strangers- nonetheless drunk strangers. Could Frank really get a high off of that?

Gerard knew that working at a bar sure got you nice alcohol, but Gerard never took the extra minute to realise that an attractive bartender like Frank must really get the girls and boys alike going. But that was a whole different subject- Frank was obviously a people magnet, but he wouldn't take advantage of that, of that line of girls that would probably such his dick for a second shot of vodka.

"Gee?" Frank asked, surprising Gerard by appearing sat next to him on the bed. "What's wrong?"

Gerard didn't really know what to say, he couldn't tell Frank about his doubts and suspicions, but the longer he took the longer he let like the air around him was turning poisonous and God lying was such a bitch.

"This is about what Andy said, isn't it?" Frank asked quietly, and his tone seemed to sad and low compared to how he usually spoke, with confidence and flirtation.

Gerard swallowed the uncomfortable breath he was holding, and nodded gently.

Frank let out a small sigh, looking down at his hands.

"He means well, I promise, he just... Doesn't meet a lot of new people." Frank muttered around his frown.

Gerard wanted to cuddle Frank, and be close to him and help him smile again, but he was just so damn curious.

"Is it true?" Gerard asked into the silent room. "Did you really sleep with people and not call them back?"

Frank didn't answer, which Gerard took to mean yes.

He was shocked, if he were being honest, he was a little hurt that this was kept from him but mainly shocked. Gerard guessed that in the same way he didn't tell Frank about being shunned in high school, Frank didn't tell him about his life before Gerard.

"Oh." Gerard said mostly to himself, his eyes drifting down.

"I just," Frank took in a deep breath and seemed to be trying to suppress the way his eyes were starting to water slowly but surely, "I just want you to know that I'm not like that anymore."

Gerard looked up at Frank, not saying anything as he watched Frank, the Frank who's hands were now shaking but the same Frank who Gerard had discovered only a mere three months ago. The Frank who held more value in Gerard's life than any of the people he worked with, or talked to- or even knew.

The beautiful Frank, with the nice margaritas and a love for Italian food.

"I know." Gerard said quietly, he reached over to lace his fingers with Frank's.

"I-I was just lonely, y'know? And I thought that there wasn't anything to people and I guess I didn't think there was anything to wait for and I just- I'm sorry." Frank was close to crying now, close to crying, yet his body had started trembling softly, and Gerard could feel it against his hands.

Gerard frowned and pulled Frank into a carful embrace, letting his fingers run through Frank's hair in a soothing manner.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked softly.

"Because I guess.. I just, I know that this might not last forever but I'm sorry I took away that specialness from you- from us. I was just selfish, and I-" Frank was rambling, and Gerard could feel his own eyes water at Frank's words.

"Frank, you aren't selfish, not at all. You're absolutely perfect, okay? And I don't care about anything apart from who you are now." Gerard pulled back and held Frank's face in hands carefully, as if he were holding the most precious thing in the world.

He hadn't ever seen Frank so fragile, and it broke his heart in two.

"You can't mean that, I- I would be horrified if I was with someone like me. You could be with anyone, why'd you pick an idiot like me?" Frank said with a small sob, and Gerard was starting to realise that as confident as Frank came across, he really did seem to be in need of people and support and love.

And all of those were things Gerard was more than willing to give to him- to share with him.

"You make me so happy, Frankie. Happier than I thought I could be." Gerard whispered, the word spilling from his mouth against his own will and accord. Frank tried to still his crying, and his breath seemed to have lodged itself in his throat as he looked at Gerard.

"You really mean that?" Frank asked quietly, and Gerard knew that the uncertainty was maybe even more towards himself than Gerard.

"Of course, Frank. I- I don't want anyone else, okay? I only want you." Gerard could barely finish his sentence before Frank was pressing his lips firmly onto Gerard's, cradling his head in his hands as he kissed Gerard lovingly.

Gerard let his hands rest on Frank's chest, loving the way he could feel Frank's heart beating faster and faster.

The two soon pulled back, and Frank smiled softly through the residue of his tears, and Gerard couldn't think of anything more beautiful.

this chapter was like a rollercoaster
of stuff wow

my grammar is kinda dying right now, so excuse that please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3.8K 8
Gee Way is the hottest girl at Belleville University, but she hides a secret... Or should I say he? Frank Iero is just another heterosexual boy longi...
21.2K 733 44
[cringe city omg. read anything else but this] Coffee addicted Gerard Way is the new art teacher at Belleville High, and Frank is sort of the epitom...
93.5K 2.5K 22
After a car crash resulting in your parents death you have fallen into a state of depression. You left everything behind without notice to move all t...
209K 7K 40
Gerard just moved to Belleville, NJ and has no friends other than his brother, Mikey. After being shoved into a locker with a short guy named Frank h...