HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 39

4K 188 37
By NilaKeis

Chapter 39

Next morning they woke up entangled with each other on the couch. They didn't go to bedroom yesterday night. It was impossible to leave this place as they ended the night so they stayed where they were.

Both wanted to be close. To touch more and feel more, forgetting the past and not thinking about the future. After Arnav had fed Khushi, they continued watching TV together, touching and feeling each other.

Khushi placed her hand on his belly, under his t-shirt and he liked kissing her hair, his hand resting on her hip. His fingers traced over the material and he nabbed himself wishing Khushi hadn't had any clothes on. It was much harder to pull her clothes up than his. She had the advantage because his t-shirt was much shorter than her long top.

Arnav like the position she had fallen asleep. Her head was on his shoulder and her hand under his t-shirt. He liked her hand on his skin. He liked that she had been brave enough to move her hand under the material. Arnav liked also that Khushi felt comfortable enough to fall asleep in his arms.

As much as he wanted her to be comfortable, he wasn't able to give this intimacy away. He liked being in bed with her. The soft pillow and mattress under them and a warm blanket over them. He liked this all but this here, right now on the couch, was special.

It was Khushi who stepped towards him and not otherwise. It was her who leaned against Arnav and it was her hand that roamed around his body while they were watching TV.

It was her who felt so comfortable, that she fell asleep close to him, her head still on his shoulder.

It was impossible to break this intimate moment. Arnav couldn't take her away and somehow, he knew, Khushi wanted to be here with him. He felt it when he wanted to lean her back on the couch and lay next to her. She moved closer to him, her hands holding his t-shirt in her fist. Arnav covered them with a blanket and spent more than one hour to admire her from sleep relaxed face.

Arnav touched her skin and traveled from her ears to her eyebrows. He even touched carefully her eyelashes with his fingertips. And when he touched nearly all places on her face, he leaned to her and placed one soft kiss on her lips.

Knowing that she was sleeping deeply enough not to disturb her sleep, he whispered.

>>I love you Khushi Singh Raizada. I love you and I will prove how much, no matter how long it takes you to believe me.<<

It seemed her body responded subconsciously to his words because after he said this amazing words, Khushi snuggled against him and relaxed into his touch even more. He couldn't suppress his smile. Her head was close to his. So close, that his nose was above her hair. He smelled her special flavor. The one only she has and he loved it. He inhaled hoping to keep as much as possible inside his lungs. For a while he fought to stay awake, but finally gave up, knowing, this between them, was real.

Just before he finally fell into deep sleep, he whispered again against her hair.

>>My heart is yours.<<

*

Next morning Arnav looked directly in Khushi's open eyes and firstly saw how she realized where they were. The position in which her body was pressed against his. His leg which was between hers. His big manly hand which stroked her hip. This all was probably remarked by his sweet wife in mere seconds and it didn't take her long to freak out.

Khushi freed herself from him and stood up. Arnav expected somehow her reaction, but still hoped for the best. Now that her reaction showed how shocked she was, he felt all these questions inside his head creating and wanted to speak them out.

>>Khushi?<<

Arnav called her with his sleepy voice but she walked inside the kitchen ignoring him. She started preparing the breakfast for them like nothing happened. Arnav decided to give her some time to adjust to the new situation and leave all his questions hidden somewhere deep down. He didn't want to unsettle her more, as she already was.

Khushi on the other hand wanted to scream. She felt so stupid. So weak. The way she awoke was a shock to herself. Was it so easy for him to make her comfortable around him, that she felt asleep? How could she forget who he was and what he did to her? Was she so weak? His touch on her shoulder stopped her and she felt how he kissed her neck.

>>Good morning, beautiful.<<

She didn't move. Not even when she felt his lips moving slowly up to her cheek.

>>I need to go to factory for some work and important meetings with suppliers. It's Friday and I hope to come home earlier. Maybe we could do something later. Lunch, Dinner, Shopping. Can't wait to come back to you.<<

She found herself breathing out when he kissed her temple.

>>Going to shower and then for work. Don't have time for breakfast. I want to hurry back to and have you in my arms again.<<

Arnav left her alone in the kitchen not knowing how shocked, hurt and weak Khushi felt. If he saw her shock he would think, his wife was shocked because of him. If he felt how hurt she was, he would think, it was him that hurt her. It was good he didn't saw her face, because this time, she wasn't shocked, hurt or angry because of Arnav. All these feelings were directed at herself and the worst of them all was the realization, how weak she was, when it came to Arnav, her so called husband.

Next minutes she was busy with her feeling and preparing lunch box for him. At the same time she wondered about her actions and that she even considered preparing lunch for him. This all should be just temporary and not forever. She would be here till she get what she wants from him. And even she reminded herself again and again she still took her time to prepare something for him.

She didn't like the fact that she melted. She didn't like the fact that all this felt so normal.

So good.

*

Someone had made a sound behind her and she turned around to see who it was.

It was him looking damn good in his suit even though, she preferred him in t-shirt and jeans. It wasn't that any of this looked better on him. It was just that t-shirt and jeans reminded her on the person she had fallen for.

Khushi closed her eyes and warned herself about her thoughts. She shouldn't think about this and definitely not feel this. As soon as she had found she was strong enough, she opened her eyes and formed one polite smile. Arnav was now in front of her, so close Khushi could see the softness in his eyes. He kissed her on the lips. It wasn't long or intensive, but simple and sweet.

She took the lunch box in her hands and held it between them to get distance. Arnav looked down and realized what it was. His eyes lightened and he smiled suddenly like a child who just got his favorite toy. He took it in his hand as it was something special and very expensive.

Their moment was broken by Akash and Lavanya who were probably on the door. Arnav kissed Khushi again, murmuring promises, then opened the door and left for work with Akash, while Lavanya stayed back with Khushi at home.

*

Only five hours later, Arnav was back to take her out for a lunch and shopping.

She didn't think he would be back home so soon, but she heard Akash saying to Lavanya that he didn't pause and worked like crazy, just to be able to leave as soon as possible. Khushi also heard that Akash and Lavanya were going to work more in the future so that Arnav could spend more time at home. She also heard how Akash said that Arnav planned to take the whole weekend off and didn't want to be disturbed by anything and anyone.

Khushi felt her face reddened all over with the thought of being alone with Arnav again. She ignored her skipping heart and tried to focus on her plan. Her hand went on her belly and she stroked the place imagining her baby inside.

Arnav called her and she immediately removed her hand away, not wanting to reveal her secret or give Arnav any idea about what she really wanted from him.

>>Are you ready?<<

She nodded and tried to hide all feelings that were written few seconds ago in her face.

*

Khushi, Lavanya, Akash and Arnav, all together went out to discover the beautiful town Delhi. It was so different from Lucknow, but no less worth seeing. It was loud and hectic, but also peaceful with all these green places in the middle of the town. Flowers and gardens invited people to relax from fast life and give their soul a little break before they continue to fit into the hectic life of Delhi.

Wondering about so many beautiful buildings, they all walked through the center of the town. Lavanya pushed Khushi inside some shops to see what was inside. Khushi wasn't really interested in shopping but she did Lavanya this favour because she liked her a lot.

Arnav watched Khushi and she was aware of his eyes. First he started buying every piece she took in her hand, but as soon as she realized what he was doing she stopped looking at things or even touching them. She didn't want him to buy something for her or show so much cared. She didn't want him to act like her husband. She wanted something else. Something only he could give her. Something that no shop in the world could give her.

*

Lavanya saw a beautiful scarf and thought about whether to buy it or not. As every woman she found it too expensive, but liked it too much to give up the thought of having it. Everyone waited for her to finally decide what to do, but she stood there for more than fifteen minutes, not able to make a final decision.

Khushi's stomach growled out of hunger but she ignored it. She was used to being hungry. It was ok. Only since Arnav has found her, she had enjoyed the luxury of eating regularly. It was Akash who saved everyone from waiting any longer, because he paid the scarf for Lavanya and walked out of the shop without a word. Arnav did the same, murmuring something like, they would wait outside for the girls.

Lavanya rolled her eyes. >>Guys are always the same. No patience.<< But the moment she looked down on the scarf, her face softened. >>He bought me a scarf. Isn't that nice of him?<< Khushi nodded, agreeing that it was indeed very nice from Akash to buy something so beautiful for Lavanya.

After they ended the shopping, they ate together in some small restaurant. It wasn't this too expensive place that rich people would go to eat, but quite normal and affordable. Khushi liked that Arnav chose this place. The food was delicious and looked very good. All four ate and it was clear that this was now their new favorite place.

*

Two hours later when they walked through the streets, back to home, one big guy stopped them and started taking photos. Khushi instinctively searched Arnav nearness and pressed herself against him. Arnav had held her hand before, but now he hugged her feeling clearly that Khushi needed his support. More people came with cameras and started taking photos too, which annoyed Arnav. Lavanya and Akash reacted while they pushed them back and protected Arnav and Khushi with their own body.

The people started shouting towards Khushi and bombarded her with questions.

What is your name?

In which type of relationship are you with ASR?

Can we soon hear the wedding bells?

What does your family think about your relation and holding hand in public unmarried?

The last question annoyed Arnav. He walked to front and pushed one of the Paparazzi's away, who dared to ask this disrespectful question.

>>Don't you dare to disrespect my wife!<<

The guy looked irritated and realized what sensation he just got to hear. Everyone knew ASR was a famous bachelor. All girls has been dreaming to become his better half and no one, till now, was aware, that ASR was actually already taken. This was the story of his life, realized the reporter. He looked to left and to right. Some of other reporters listened to what ASR said. He knew he need to be faster before them and call his contact person from the Newspapers.

He lowered his voice and asked, >>your wife? Since when have you been married, Sir?<<

He saw pride in Arnav's eyes before he answered. >>More than three years.<<

The reporter widened his eyes and immediately took his phone out. Akash called Arnav at the same time, to tell him that he found a car and they could finally go. Arnav turned around and saw that Khushi and Lavanya have already sat inside the car. He let the reporter go and walked to them. All in all, he was glad this happened. India was going to get their sensational story and the whole world will know to whom ASR belonged.

He didn't think about his sister and her husband. He didn't care. Not anymore. Khushi was his, and his only. And he was hers. There was nothing to ad. Nothing to change.

*

The evening came and Arnav and Khushi found themselves back on their couch. They watched some serial and Khushi leaned against Arnav. His breath was slow and calming and she moved her hand slowly under the t-shirt. Khushi didn't want to admit it to herself, but she liked touching his belly. It was soft and muscular. It just need one small pressure on the skin and she could feel his hard muscles.

Khushi turned her head to his and kissed his cheek carefully. Arnav turned around too, to look at her, little surprised by her action. His eyes roamed over her face, trying to read from it. She decided to give him more hints about what she wanted from him. Her head leaned to him and she kissed him on the mouth.

Arnav didn't wait longer and pulled her closer to him, holding her hip. His tongue immediately entered her mouth to taste and feel her. She leaned over him and he pulled her on his lap.

Cloth for cloth was removed and more skin became free. Khushi had to stand up so he could remove her pants. Arnav looked up and she suddenly realized he could see her naked chest and her bosoms. Her hands moved up and she covered them with her palms, feeling shy. Arnav pulled her closer to him and kissed her belly.

Goosebumps formed on Khushi's skin, feeling Arnav's lips caressing some places. His hand slowly removed her pants down and his lips moved down with them. The moment he reached her core, warm breath touched her sex. Khushi wanted to move away because his breath was already too much, but Arnav held her with his one hand, while the other one pulled the pants down. Khushi's breath became faster, realizing she was totally naked.

Slowly Arnav stood up, his eyes fixed with hers, while his hands touched her body all the way up. Sexual tension built between them and both could see it in the eyes of other one. In no second, he left her skin from his touch, showing how much he wanted Khushi with his glance too. And soon, his fingers reached her hands, he removed them and looked down on her bosoms.

Arnav's eyes moved back up and he saw Khushi blushing.

He didn't smile even he found her shines cute. To make it fair, Arnav removed his own pants and looked at Khushi to see her reaction. It wasn't for the first time he saw Khushi naked and also otherwise, but still, it felt like they are doing this for the very first time. He asked himself if she dares to look down and as she could read his mind, her gaze lowered.

Arnav knew he was fully erect and didn't try to hide anything from his blushing wife. There was nothing he could do against his reaction, because his wife was the one who was responsible for it. She was beautiful and delicate and absolutely sexy. At the moment her eyes reached to his dick, Khushi gasped. Her reaction turned him more on, than anything else and he pulled her immediately into his arms.

He slammed his lips on hers with full force, showing how hungry he was for connection. It was hard to control, even if he wanted to be gentle and take it slow. So many years without touching her and now she stood in front of him. Naked.

It was too much.

Skin on skin and nothing mattered anymore. Only to feel her and touch her.

Khushi pushed him back and he fell on the couch. In no second, she was on him, trying to come as close as possible. He liked her brave and demanding attitude. He liked when she took what she wanted. And he was all hers to use as she pleases.

It was her, who moved her hand between them and took his dick to lead into the right position. Arnav knew what she wanted to do, but he removed Khushi's hand. He did it because he wanted to be the one who dominates the act and also because, he wanted to be the one who makes sure Khushi was ready.

Arnav's fingers traveled over her clit and then to her opening. She was soft as silk and ready. He was more than glad she was wet and ready for him. To feel Khushi's desire and to prepare her for sex with him, he pushed one finger inside her tight pussy. Her walls were warm, wet and slick. Welcoming Arnav. Inviting him. Telling him how ready she was.

Even if he wanted he couldn't wait any longer.

Arnav positioned her over him and pulled her slowly down on his erected shaft. Khushi moaned holding herself on his shoulders. He on the other hand, didn't take his eyes off her. Not for a second.

He held her on her hips and she started to move with his support.

She leaned back with her head and her breasts moved to front. It was the hottest thing Arnav has ever seen in his life. She was the hottest girl in his life. It was so easy to hold her in his arms and move up and down on his dick. It was the right place.

The place he wanted to have her.

She started moving. Faster and faster.

Her breath became much faster. Her face reddened. Small sweat pearls built on her skin.

She gasped.

She moaned.

She came.

He loved seeing her coming. The way her body responded felt amazing.

The only thing was, he didn't come.

He didn't know why. It was not explainable.

Here he was, all ready and turned on. Ready to come.

But he didn't.

It took her few breaths before her body calmed.

*

Then he stood up and took her to bedroom. He needed to cover her with his body and make her his in every way. The couch wasn't what he wanted.

He entered the bedroom with her in his arms and placed her on their bed. It was just that he looked down and he remarked tears in her eyes.

>>Khushi? Everything ok? Have I hurt you, baby? Please stop crying.<<

Arnav leaned over her and Khushi pulled him down into her embrace. Her tears touched his cheek, but her nails scratched the skin on his back. He immediately had pictures of them in the shower in his mind, three years back, when he took her for the second time.

He leaned down and kissed Khushi, asking again if he hurt her. She shook her head slowly and Arnav saw it as no. Kissing her tears away he started caressing her body again. His hands discovered it again and again, till her moans resounded in the room.

This time Arnav wasn't slow and didn't even want to be. He was demanding and adamant. He moved fast and hard and Khushi held him firm against her body, her nails scratching his back. Her nipples pressed against his chest created an amazing feeling and he was so overwhelmed that he asked her for the impossible.

>>Say my name.<<

Khushi has stilled, but her nail bored almost into his skin. Arnav closed his eyes as he almost came.

>>Say my name, please.<<

>>Let me come, feeling your nails scratching my skin and hearing your lips saying my name.<<

She opened her eyes and bit her bottom lip slowly. He loved Khushi's eyes and her glance, but what he loved the most were her lips. Arnav missed these lips so much. It was the feeling of this soft, pink skin that he missed whenever he thought of her in the last three years.

Arnav pushed himself inside. Deep and hard. She cried out. Her nails bored deeper inside his back. He found himself wanting her nails to break his skin. Khushi didn't know what she did, but she just touched his tattoo and it brought him over the edge to feel this touch. He slid out and thrust again.

>>Say my name. Say it and bore your nails deep into my skin.<<

>>I want to come inside you while you do this.<<

He thrust again.

Hard.

Khushi still didn't say a word.

It was frustrating and maybe unfair of Arnav to ask Khushi to speak, even he promised to wait till she was ready to talk.

Arnav was close to give up and just stop. Take her in his arms and let her forget his stupid demand. He didn't want to put Khushi under unnecessary pressure and also not let her feel bad. This should be their first and beautiful night after a long time of separation. He wanted to make it memorable for her, but he didn't want to push too far.

The final decision of him was to stop this nonsense and respect Khushi's wish, so he slid out from her warm, wet core where he felt her wetness soaking him. His cock jerked as he pleaded to be pushed back inside but Arnav refused to give in. He didn't come, but it didn't matter anymore. Khushi should have all the time that she needs and give him what he wants when she was ready to go the step.

Arnav wanted to go away, but Khushi's voice stopped him.

>>Arnav.<<

He stopped moving.

He was shocked.

He was surprised.

He was pleased to hear her finally speaking.

At this moment, Arnav knew, there was no holding back anymore. He was the happiest man in this world, because she trusted him enough to say his name. Then he was back. Over her. Body against body. Skin on skin. His hard cock deep inside her pussy, eyes locked.

Arnav entered her with one long, deep and slow thrust and stilled.

After few seconds there was no stopping anymore. He moved.

Fast.

Faster.

Then he fastened taking Khushi hard. Her nails started scratching Arnav's skin more and more. She said his name again and again, her voice wanting.

Arnav's orgasm started the moment Khushi broke his skin with her nails. And his orgasm became more intensive after he felt how her soft pussy tightened around his cock after the first squirt, having her own orgasm. With every thrust he spurted more and more of his semen inside her core.

He continued till the last drop was out and then fell down over Khushi, being powerless to hold himself on his elbows.

They ended entangled in each other's arms and full of sweat, kissing and touching.

*

Next morning started quite peaceful and a little awkward. Khushi couldn't stop blushing and most of the times, avoided Arnav's glance. Akash came later with the newspapers and also informed them about being on TV.

Khushi walked back to the bedroom, clearly uncomfortable to hear the news. Arnav remarked her behavior but his phone rang.

>>Hello Arnav?<< Arnav's sister Anjali to whom he didn't spoke for a while, came to point straight away. >>I just heard the news. Is that true?<<

>>Yes it's true. I didn't see the news till now and didn't read newspapers, but I think they wrote about me and my wife.<<

>>But. What do you mean? I didn't see TV or any newspapers. Mia was here with Aman.<<

Arnav was stunned. His sister called because of Mia and Aman, not because she saw the news about him being married.

>>What?!<<

He thought about Aman whom he hasn't seen and spoken since three years. It was Aman who broke every contact with him and he always thought, he did it because of Mia. Mia was his friend too and Arnav obviously broke her heart. There was long silence between them and Arnav was clearly surprised that Aman contacted his sister.

>>Di? Listen I need to go.<< It was a coward move to hung up on his Di, but he needed some time to sort everything out before he have to face her.

>>But Arnav we need to talk.<< Anjali tried to continue their conversation but Arnav stopped her.

>>I'll call you back Di. Later, ok?<<

>>Sure.<< Was her respond, but she sounded clearly disappointed.

He hung up and searched Aman's number out. He had one and he hoped it was still the same one. After the second ring, someone picked up and he sounded like Aman. Arnav wasn't convinced the voice belonged to his old friend, but chose to act as he was sure it was him. The person could still say something if it wasn't him.

>>Hey Aman, it's me Arnav.<<

>>Wow, the big ASR? After so long, he remembers his old friend Aman? Good to hear you buddy.<<

Aman's voice was friendly, but it sounded sarcastic too.

>>How is life? Rumors spread, you are married.<<

>>Yes, I am. That's one of the reasons I called. I wanted to know if it's true that you were with Mia at my sister's place.<<

>>Yes I was. I was surprised to hear that your sister didn't know about you being married but actually, I don't really care. Honestly, I liked the shocked face she showed when she saw us. She just looked like my mother after she found the blood stained sheet under my bed.<<

Arnav didn't understood what Aman wanted to say, but he knew there was a message between the lines.

>>Excuse me, what do you mean?<<

>>You know, three years ago when I gave you the keys to my family house, I trusted you. I came one day, after you left and spent three days alone in this house, not knowing what problems your presence in my house was going to cause me.<<

>>After my mother came to India with my dad and as usual, started cleaning the whole house, she found that bloody sheet under my bed and accused me of having sex with a girl. Do you know what I've gone through? Mom didn't let me go back to states without her. She went to temple, nearly every day, to pray for my soul. And dad? Dad didn't speak to me for about one year. They asked me who the girl was, and continue to do so, till today.<<

Arnav leaned against the next wall, trying to understand Aman's statement.

He analyzed word for word and still tried to listen to Aman, but his mind somehow stopped working after the words blood and sheet. He looked up to door of their bedroom and the only person he could think of, was Khushi.

>>How could you do this to me, Arnav? I thought we were friends. You fucked some girl in my room and left the evidence under my bed. I still can't look in my mother's eyes because I see her disappointment.<<

Arnav didn't listen anymore. He wanted to apologize. To call Aman's parents and explain, but he just murmured.

>>Aman,<< his eyes were fixed on the bedroom door, >>I'll call you later.<<

The phone fell to the floor with a loud thud and in the same second he allowed to form his assumption inside his head.

Sheet.

Blood.

Virgin.

Khushi.

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 13.5K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
197K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
220K 13.9K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
119K 5.2K 22
She is poor - He hates poor She loves him - He doesn't know she exists She serves him - He doubts her She lives for him - He leaves her Can her Love...