HEARTLESS PRINCE

Od NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 36

3.3K 182 15
Od NilaKeis

Chapter 36

Khushi was captured between the hard kitchen counter behind her back and Arnav's firm body in front of her. Every part of his body was tense, inclusive his broad shoulders that were built like a strong wall. Khushi could feel how he placed his left hand on the kitchen counter and then his right hand on the other side of her body.

Arnav's manly aroma reached her nose and she couldn't suppress the need to inhale it. Khushi's head leaned slowly back, while he moved his head closer to her. His hair was still little wet and she asked herself how would it feel to touch it. His mouth was close to hers, his eyes bored into hers.

>>I am jealous.<<

He repeated, his eyes were telling her that every word was honest.

>>I am jealous because he brought smile to your face, which I've seen for the first time after three years.<<

Again he said what was written on the windows of his soul.

>>Give me something.<<

His forehead touched hers and he filled his lungs with air before he continued.

>>Give me something that belongs to me. Something that is mine. Only mine.<<

Khushi looked away and tried to understand Arnav's request. To understand him. His finger touched the place under her chin and moved her head up to meet his gaze again.

>>I want something that only I can have and no one else. Something that nobody has ever gotten from you except me.<<

Her hands moved up to his shoulders and she protruded herself up, till she stood on her toes. She placed her lips on his and kissed him in her own innocent way. Immediately after her lips had touched his, Arnav surrounded Khushi's hips with his arms and pulled her closer to him. His lips opened to kiss her hungrily, passionately and she obeyed his demand.

For the briefest moment Khushi thought of pushing him away but her hand grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him harder against her. Arnav's hands moved down to her delicate ass and tried to get a handful of this perfect body part of hers.

Khushi tried to lean back, breaking her kiss with him but he pulled her up on the kitchen counter. His lips captured hers and he pushed his tongue deep inside of her mouth.

*

He couldn't resist the urgent need to taste her. To touch and feel her. Three years were too long, that Arnav couldn't ignore easily when his wife smiled at someone else and not him. He wanted to be the one who owns this beautiful smile of hers, but she decided to give it to Akash.

His hands held her firm and his body burned to mark her as his, so that everyone would know to whom she belongs. Arnav's lips left hers and he moved slowly down, over her chin to her throat. There was this place where he could feel how she filled her lungs with air. This was the place he wanted to touch with his lips. This was the place which he wanted to protect, so that Khushi could stay forever on his side. His lips made their way down to the place where her heart lays under her skin. Khushi's bosom called for his touch, but Arnav concentrated on the small beat under her skin. He kissed the place and inhaled her smell, wanting to get as much as possible from his beautiful wife.

Khushi fisted his hair and pulled him away from her chest. He opened his eyes and surprise was written on his face. Few seconds later the surprise was replaced by questions and he spoke out what was on his mind.

>>Did I hurt you? I know I got carried away. I am sorry but it's just that I can't control when I am with you and just because I couldn't be close enough to you yesterday night.<<

She blushed hard as soon as Arnav mentioned about last night. There was no way to escape from his boring gaze, so she looked away to get some distance. As soon as her eyes have moved away, his hand touched her chin and he spoke.

>>You still didn't give me something that only belongs to me.<<

Again Khushi looked at Arnav with the same glance she usually did, when he told her in the beginning that he was jealous and wanted something from her. He didn't miss her questioning eyes, nor her tensed body. She sat still on the kitchen counter, while he stood still between her legs. The time stopped when she leaned forward and kissed him again with her closed lips.

It was the most sensitive kiss Arnav became ever from anyone. Nothing could compete with the beauty of her soft lips and how they made him feel. He wanted to rip his heart out and put it in front of her feet, just for giving him such a beautiful present.

In the next moment, his body got tensed. He became goosebumps all over his skin. The hair on his neck put all alarms on the permanent loop. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

Arnav repeated his words and her actions. He thought about Khushi's kiss and his demand to give him something only he would ever have. He thought about his wish to rip his heart out and put it to her feet just to honor her present.

Her present.

His eyes were formed to slits and the thought that crossed his head was too much. It was ridiculous to even think that Khushi never kissed anyone except him. That she never kissed before him at all.

He thought about this guy NK he met three years ago. Thought about the messages on her phone. The missing proof of her virginity.

No, this can't be. She can't be a kiss-virgin. She can't be unkissed. Her lips can't be only his, or?

He walked one step back and tried to figure out what just happened.

In the same moment, Lavanya walked inside the kitchen, with some dishes and coughed. Both Khushi and Arnav broke their eye contact and looked to the side. Lavanya managed to suppress her smile and acted totally innocent. She walked inside the kitchen and put the dishes on the kitchen counter next to Khushi.

Khushi awoke from her stiffness and tried to get down from the kitchen counter. Arnav's hands were immediately on Khushi's hips and he helped her down. Both felt Lavanya's eyes on them.

With one small kiss on Khushi's forehead, Arnav excused himself and left.

Lavanya met Khushi's gaze which was looking at Arnav's back and moved her eyebrows up and down.

She passed Khushi saying, >>Romancing in the kitchen, huh?! That must be very exciting. But what do I know. I am not even married.<< She put the dirty dishes inside the dishwasher and giggled while Khushi listened to her words. >>You are lucky, I don't have my phone with me otherwise I would let you write every single detail that happened before I entered the kitchen. My bad, I forgot it on the breakfast table.<<

Khushi widened her eyes and started cleaning the kitchen, ignoring Lavanya's steady gaze.

*

Later in the day, Khushi went to Arnav's and her room and laid down on the bed. She was tired, even though she didn't work at the factory. Arnav's closeness was too much for her mind, body and soul. Especially his always following eyes. Feeling them was overwhelming and put her under pressure. Right now Khushi became the hard needed peace because Arnav worked with Lavanya and Akash downstairs. She listened to their conversation and thought about the man who called himself, her husband.

He was all businessman and sounded like he did this work his whole life. Everyone who stood in front of him, became suddenly few inches smaller. He was intelligent, ruthless, dominant and pretty predictive. Sometimes Khushi thought he was a stranger in the body of the men, she once knew. The only time she saw the old Arnav was, when he looked at her. No matter how concentrated he has to work, he never failed to watch her.

He was all honest when he said he was jealous. His eyes were always on Akash or on her. While he looked at Khushi with his hot and dark eyes, he stared at Akash with jealous and furious look.

When she looked inside his hot and dark eyes, all she saw was that Akash became the target of his angry and jealous glances.

Arnav looked like a predator who was ready to kill everyone who touched what he felt, was his.

The day passed and she spent it looking out of the window, enjoying food with all of them, running away from Lavanya's questioning gaze. Even she didn't want to trust Lavanya, there was something what she liked about this girl. She always brought smile to Khushi lips.

Khushi nestled her head on her pillow and thought of his sentence... I am jealous.

She closed her eyes and let her mind be free.

*

Arnav entered their bedroom and found Khushi sleeping on their bed. It was so amazing to have her here, to see her being around that he forgot to think about anything else.

He took his clothes off and put his pajama pants on. He waited whole day to hold Khushi in his arms that being able to finally do it, let him feel like the biggest winner in the world.

*

Next morning he woke up early in the morning, Khushi still in his arms. He wanted to stand up, but she turned around and placed her head on his chest. Her hands roamed around and touched his bare body. Khushi's eyes were closed and she moved her hand gracefully up and down his naked torso. At the moment she found his one nipple, her thin fingers discovered every inch of it.

Arnav couldn't help it, his body reacted immediately feeling her soft touch against the little bud. In no time, his nipple became hard and his cook was rock hard. He couldn't suppress a deep groan when she moved her leg over his. The same moment when this groan had left his mouth, Khushi opened her eyes and rose up on the bed.

Her sleepy eyes looked at him and he saw how cute she was. Her hair was messy, her eyes were still sleepy and her lips were full and ready to be kissed. He rose up too, to come closer to his wife and kissed her sweet and tender. Khushi didn't refuse his touch. If anything, she reacted totally. Her body melted into his. Her lips opened to let him taste every inch and her hands made their own discoveries.

He let her.

Arnav wanted her to continue but his mind reminded him that she was hurt.

He broke their kiss and moved away to look into her eyes.

Khushi's swollen lips trembled.

>>I love you and I want you, baby but we need to stop. You are hurt and I want you to heal.<<

He kissed her red swollen lips and remarked the protest of his erected cock. It jerked again and again, as if to remind him how good Khushi's body would feel around him.

Arnav knew she would make him feel amazing, but her health was more important. He waited for three years, there should be no problem to wait one more day.

He kissed her on her temple and stood up to take his jogging clothes. Well he should jog more than yesterday if he wanted to survive one more day without touching her. And maybe some muscle training would be good, too.

>>I am going to jog and do some exercise. When I come back, Akash and I are going to factory. Lavanya is staying with you. I already discussed with them about the plan for today.<< Arnav put a t-shirt on and removed his pajama pants. He turned around and looked at Khushi and saw how she sat there, her hand over her eyes. He smiled and wondered how innocent she looked, sitting there on the bed and closing her eyes with her palm, to not to see him naked. He took his tracksuit pants from their wardrobe and put them on.

>>You can open your eyes Khushi.<<

He saw how she opened her fingers and looked through them. He wanted to kiss her and take her in his arms. To take her under the blanket and spend all day under it with her. Kissing her. Touching her. There was so much he wanted to do to her, but wasn't able due to her body condition.

Maybe he should train one more hour today. That would mean one hour jog, one more hour barbell training and finally third hour something else. Something that would bring his thoughts and his body under control, because obviously thinking on his wife would not.

It was like Khushi turned some switch, at the moment she touched him. His need for her awakened and became stronger and stronger. Not only did she control his body, she controlled his mind too.

*

As soon as Arnav had left the condo, Lavanya entered his and Khushi's bedroom and found Khushi sitting on the bed, looking out of the window.

>>Ok, the guys are out and we are free to do whatever we want to. So I thought, how about, we have some girl talk?<<

Copyright©NilaKeis

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

284K 8K 12
"Doctor, how is Khushi Betiya?" Nani is worried "Sorry ma'am... we can't say anything till she comes to conscious" "What does that mean? She is just...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
13K 1.2K 39
TWO FAMILIES, FOUR PEOPLE, BETRAYAL AND REVENGE Again, I won't say too much about the story, except: **Warning-TERI DEEWANI / CRAZY FOR YOU is dark...
157K 4.7K 20
NEW FF !! RISHTE KI DOR .PrologueSome time Destiny plays the Biggest Role in Our Life . Sometime Everythingdoes not happen Like We want .Every Unmarr...