HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 35

3.6K 183 14
By NilaKeis

Chapter 35

Arnav sucked in a deep breath as he watched how her lips parted slowly. She took a deep breath and her eyes were not moving from his. The sentence he said was honest and true. He wanted her and she should know how much. There should be no disappointment about his rejection, because he didn't reject her. He just wanted to give her body time to heal. His thumb stopped stroking her nipple and he cupped her one breast.

Her breathing became faster and cheeks flushed which make him wanting her even more.

Khushi was beautiful. He knew it from the moment he saw her. Arnav didn't see himself intimate with her then, but now he allows himself to see her with the eyes of a man. The desire to see her, touch her, speak to her, finally became true and he wanted to enjoy this moment till his last day on this earth.

Arnav felt like he has been lost for the last three years. He felt like he has been in some unknown universe where Khushi found him and brought him back to reality.

He knew under what circumstances they parted, but he pushed them back as good as possible and opened his heart and mind to the future. Her soft skin heated up under his touch and the water stroked their bodies with its warmth.

Khushi should know that he loved her. He intended to show her how deep his love was. There shouldn't be any doubts for her that his heart belonged to her. Khushi's eyes moved from his eyes, down to his lips and then back to lock her glance with his.

>>I want to kiss you so much, love. Do you want to kiss me, too?<<

Khushi closed her eyes and Arnav's one hand cupped her face softly.

>>Tell me. Nod, if you want. Just give me a sign and I am going to do it.<<

She has no idea what she did to him. How he felt, being close to her. How he ached when he needed to leave her at home for work or how his hands shook, when she had allowed him to touch her.

Arnav watched her every movement, noticed every single changes in it and every single part of her beautiful body. Her perfect smooth skin, her long, partly wet hair that cleaved on her face, neck and shoulder. He wanted to remove her strands of hairs, one by one, and kiss every free part of her body.

His body didn't hide his desire for her and he knew she could feel every single part of his rock hard member on her lower back. How much he wanted to be close to her as much as possible and push himself deep inside, till they become one. He wanted to look deep into her eyes and bond their souls, so that they never have to part again. His need for her became part of his life since the moment he left her behind and he repented every day of it.

He suppressed his need by jogging and doing any sports, inclusive of toning exercises. But now he wasn't able to ignore his body's needs anymore. He knew, he would not go the final step and take her like his body wanted him to do, but he would not refuse to touch her. Of course only if she wanted him too.

Khushi tried to turn around in his arms and he allowed her to do as she wished. Her hand touched his muscular chest and she moved her head down to his. Arnav's eyes look unbelievably to her, because he couldn't believe that she wanted to kiss him too. He couldn't believe it, but her face close to his were the best proof of her want.

The soft pink lips were about to touch his and he closed his eyes, being very aware of her soft female body against his. Khushi finally brushed her lips softly against his and her small, female body touched his with full length. Her small breasts create goosebumps all over Arnav's body and her middle against his cock sparked fire inside his abdomen.

Arnav's need for her became painful but he intended to stay strong. Just two days and they could be together in all ways his sweet wife wanted them to be. He would give her everything she needed and do his best to satisfy all her needs. Maybe their intimacy is going to break her silence and she would finally start talking. No matter what, he was sure this night is going to change everything between them.

When Arnav remembered how he told Khushi what he did and how he thought three years back, he was sure she would cry and try to leave him. To his surprise, she punished him and he took his punishment willingly. Her every slap was welcomed by his body and soul. He deserved it and knew, the last he could do, was to accept every hit patiently.

One thing was for sure, he meant every word he said. If she wanted him to die, he would. He was hers. That's why he accepted her punishment without any hesitation and rejection. That's why he welcomed everything she wanted to do with him. He knew he didn't tell her everything for now, but he didn't want to open old wounds and create more distance between them now that they finally became closer again.

Arnav would take all the blame on him and try to fix them for a better future together. Khushi's lips parted and she took his underlip between her lips and this awakened him from his thoughts. It was one of this moments in which he feared of losing all control. It wasn't enough to forget that she had been injured, but it was enough to flip Khushi over, so that now she laid under him.

His head leaned away from her and he saw how the warm water covered her body. Her perfect breasts look out on the surface and her nipples hardened into small buds, inviting his mouth to suck them into his mouth.

His eyes moved back to her face and focused on her parted lips. With a loud groan, he took her lips and mouth and tasted every part of it. Arnav wanted to taste every inch and leave his traces so that every man outside would know that this beautiful woman belonged to him. Tonight he will start with her lips and mouth. Next time he will claim some other parts. Maybe Khushi's neck or breasts.

But is he able to wait till next time to taste her nipples? While his tongue claim her mouth, his brain deliberated about his next step, his hand making its own decision and palmed one of her breasts. He was not surprised that her swell, fit perfect inside his palm. Khushi's small nipple was hard but still soft against the middle of his hand.

Arnav's lips parted from hers and both breathed sharply in. Khushi's head leaned back against the tub and she turned slowly to the side, her cheeks deeply red.

He couldn't take his eyes from her, his body still craving for more. Arnav wanted to hear her hard breathing and moans. He wanted to give her all he has and take what she was ready to give, in return.

In the next second, he leaned down and took one of her nipples inside his mouth and sucked it inside his hot mouth.

The moment his lips touched her skin, she breathed sharp again in. This encouraged him to continue, so he took the other breast and licked her already hard nipple with his tongue, too. She breathed in again and he was done being the patient guy. Arnav's control was destroyed. His hand moved down between her legs and he touched her clit.

Khushi arched her back and cried out loud, at the soft contact of his finger and her bundle of nerves.

Her hand moved down and she held his wrist hard. He stopped and looked deeply into her eyes which opened now.

>>I need to touch you, love. Please give me your permission.<<

Her grip loosened and her hand was about to move away, when he spoke again, his voice deep with desire.

>>Put your hands over mine.<<

She looked at him with questioning gaze, her eyes have been started clearing from lust. Arnav spoke again.

>>Place your hands over mine, Khushi and show me how you want to be touched.<<

Khushi looked down on herself, to the place where he touched her and he saw how she had turned deep red. No wonder she reacted this way, because their position was very intimate. Her legs apart, his body between them and his hand on her most private part. It was a very wurneable position for Khushi and Arnav knew only trust from her side would allow him to continue.

Then she looked away, feeling obviously ashamed.

He didn't want her to feel ashamed. He didn't want her to feel, that what they were doing was wrong, so he took her hand with his free one and placed it over his. As soon as this happened, he leaned forward and covered her with his body leaving enough place for their hands to move.

>>Trust me. Please trust me and show me how to touch you.<<

His fingers traced down and up each of her lips, moving them apart to find her secret place again. As soon as his finger reached her clit and stroked it lightly, she pressed her fingers against his. His eyes observed every movement and every reaction of her face. It was kind of embarrassing for Khushi, but also exciting for both.

His finger started driving small circles on her clit. In the moment he did this, Khushi moaned and Arnav knew, he did something right. His body was like a wall, preventing her from closing her legs when the sensation got too much.

As soon as he was sure that she liked what he did with his fingers, his head leaned down and he dedicated his attention to her breasts. Her moans became louder and louder. Her body leaned up, her back arched again, while he started encouraging her with his words.

>>You are so beautiful, do you know that?<<

He kissed her passionately.

>>We fit perfectly together.<<

She removed her hand from his and cupped his face.

>>I want you to come, Khushi. I want so badly to see what I am doing to you.<<

She moaned on his lips.

>>I want to see how good I can make you feel in my arms, baby. Come for me, love.<<

This was the moment she broke apart. This was the moment Khushi let go. This was the moment Arnav finally knew, from now on, they were inseparable.

*

Khushi's arms hugged him firmly, her head pressed hard against his neck and she cried her orgasm out.

Arnav wanted desperately to claim her with his body, but he controlled his need knowing that she needed to be protected. The silence after her orgasm was tangible and Arnav decided to use the moment to bring his wife back to his bed. Even though he wanted to enjoy her view, he took the hand shower in his hand and started washing Khushi's body.

Khushi's eyes were dreamy and she allowed him to brush her body with water and his hands. Arnav didn't waste too much time and took one big towel and helped her to put it around her body. Like being in a trance, she followed his instructions and let him take her back to the bed. Arnav dried her still wet skin with the towel and helped her to wear her underwear and pajama. After three years of hell, Khushi finally allowed someone to take care of her. It was a weird feeling but she still gave herself a permission to give in and enjoy the moment.

Arnav on the other side couldn't believe his luck. Having Khushi in his arms, so willing to accept his touch and enjoy his closeness, made him to the happiest man alive. He pampered her whole evening till the tiredness attained her and she felt into deep dreams. This was the moment, he finally was able to relax and welcome his own sleep, knowing his wife was in his arms.

*

Next morning Khushi awoke alone and dressed herself. She didn't want to think about last night and her mental breakdown.

Arnav was nowhere. Not in bathroom. Not on the poolside. And even downstairs he was missing. But Lavanya and Akash were there and seemed to be deep into a conversation. They worked on the dinner table on some papers and greeted Khushi as soon as they saw her entering the room. As always, Lavanya was super sweet and friendly, while Akash still tried to solve some problems with his computer.

Khushi decided to prepare breakfast for all and walked to kitchen, feeling relived when Arnav wasn't inside it too. He seemed to be away, probably at the work in the factory and she was glad about it. She didn't want to be forced to look into his face after last night. Her face started heating up, as soon as she remembered what all happened between them in the bathtub. It was hard to concentrate on her work because the pictures came back, again and again, even she tried really hard to remove them from inside her head.

She started placing dishes on the table, when the door opened and one full sweated Arnav walked in. His wet hair hung down and his clothes were wet too. His eyes met Khushi's and he smiled immediately. Khushi didn't return his smile and continue placing dishes on the table. Lavanya helped Khushi and she walked inside the kitchen to bring the rest, ignoring Arnav.

Arnav on the other side, ran upstairs to the bathroom and took a shower in hurry because he didn't want to be separate from his wife again. He dressed himself and was back on the dinner table just in the right moment for breakfast. Khushi put food on Lavanya's plate, then Akash's plate and in the end on Arnav's plate. Lastly, she wanted to put food on her plate but Arnav appeared on her side and took the pot from her hands. He served the food on her plate and moved her chair back for her. It was a lovely gesture from everyone who was able to see the scene and when Khushi's eyes met Lavanya, who set on the other side of the table, she saw how amazed she was by Arnav's action.

Khushi has to accept that not only Lavanya liked his gesture. It seemed that her body acknowledged his action too. That's why she didn't dare to look at Arnav, her cheeks nevertheless glowing through her memories at his proximity.

She sat down on the chair and Arnav being the gentlemen, helped her to pull it closer to table. His eyes never left hers while he took place on his chair and started eating.

Lavanya talked and talked. Akash took some papers and she took it out of his hand. He opened his mouth to object but she pushed food to his mouth at the moment he opened it to say something.

Arnav watched how Akash's face became red, while he fought to swallow food down.

Lavanya burst out and laughed out loud. The sound of her laugh was loud and broke the silence in the room. Whole atmosphere lightened. Akash looked from laughing Lavanya, then to Khushi who tried hard to suppress her smile. Arnav looked at Khushi his eyes were full of love.

*

As everyone finished their breakfast, Akash looked again to Khushi and spoke.

>>Thank you very much for the breakfast. We were actually just here to take our clothes and be with you till Mr. Singh Raizada came back from his morning jog, but we got the opportunity to taste your delicious food. Thank you, Mrs. Singh Raizada.<<

Khushi smiled, showing how happy to hear Akash's beautiful words.

The time stopped and everyone including Arnav wondered about Khushi's smile, who has always been a little reserved toward other people.

Everyone except Lavanya who still couldn't forget Akash's face and make jokes about his reaction of having mouth full of food.

While Khushi smiled friendly, Lavanya made fun out of him, Akash looked at Arnav and was shocked what he saw written in his face.

His boss didn't even try to hide his jealousy.

*

Khushi stood up and wanted to clean the table, when Arnav took her hands in front of everyone and kissed her palms. One kiss for each palm.

He looked up, his eyes filled with love and affection.

>>I thank you and your hands for this delicious breakfast.<<

Khushi had goosebumps all over her body and she couldn't take her eyes away from his for a while.

She removed her hands slowly from his grip, feeling uncomfortable that Akash and Lavanya could see such a private moment between Arnav and her.

She walked to the kitchen and Arnav followed her.

In the next second, he turned her around and pressed her against the kitchen counter.

His face was close to hers, when he held her. His glance desperate, when he looked into her eyes. His voice weak, when he said what was written on his insecure heart.

>>I am jealous.<<

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...
13K 1.2K 39
TWO FAMILIES, FOUR PEOPLE, BETRAYAL AND REVENGE Again, I won't say too much about the story, except: **Warning-TERI DEEWANI / CRAZY FOR YOU is dark...
79.7K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
93.6K 3.6K 30
"You can't keep running away from me", Arnav said, his face was all serious as his eyes bored into Khushi's. Standing her ground, Khushi uttered usin...