Team Weird|Walter Beckett X R...

By GoldenLink145

Walter Beckett has been in the spy agency in Washington working with his partner Lance Sterling for three yea... More

Note:
The Beginning: One
Riding With Rockets: Two
A Werid Distraction: Three
A Task In Los Angeles: Four
IMPORTANT! Please Read!
Moving Along at Dawn: Five
The Club Of Fun: Six
A Serious Situation: Seven
A New Plan: Eight
Headless?:Ten
A Flesh Rotting Street: Eleven
AYE NEW COVERRRR!!!
The Little Demon: Twelve
A New Lance: Thirteen
The Freind in San Francisco: Fourteen
Mansion On The Mountain: Fifteen
Hello? Virgin Speaking: Sixteen
Mess Of A Dress: Seventeen
The Dance: Eighteen
Cult of Crows: Nineteen
Winner's Raffle Art
Human Eyes: Twenty
Reverse! Cha Cha Real Smooth: Twenty-one
Sneaky Bud: Twenty-Two
*GASP!* Another Art Raffle?
Airport Friends: Twenty-Three
Crushing On You: Twenty-Four
Welcome to the Agency: Twenty-Five
A Simulation Performace: Twenty-Six
Winner Raffle Art!
Before Then : Twenty-Seven
Needle Tricks :Twenty-Eight
A True Maliden: Twenty-Nine
Wet Dreams: Thirty (haha 'Thirsty')
The Paper Thief: Thirty-One
GTA: Thirty-Two
I Like You: Thirty-Three
The 'Perfect' Visitors: Thirty-Four
I.S.T.C : Thirty-Five
Fun Head Cannons and Facts!
Russ Takes The Bait: Thirty-Six
The Phone Call :Thirty-Seven
The Teasing Before The Sex: Thirty-Eight
S E X + Third Raffle
The Real Sex: Thirty-Nine
Half-Ass Father: Forty
Cold Kisses: Forty-One

Gumballs: Nine

1.9K 50 76
By GoldenLink145

(Y/N)

(Y/N) had a very large burn on her arm when she managed to finally break free. Her eyes and throat burned, and she scoffed at the smoke detectors that annoyingly did their job.

She didn't know what was worse really, the screams and gunshots, the intense smell of smoke, or the club music.

Brett still dangled from the wall; he refused to let them use the flame thrower on him. It was understandable really; his whole body would probably get burned, (and he was too much of a baby to deal with burns)

"C-could you just find something else, please?" Brett coughed, his voice raspy from the smoke.

"Fine, fine! Alright, " she said while examining the blue balls in her hand. They looked like gumballs, hugged with steel, she was pretty sure it wasn't candy though. She shoved them in her pocket and hurried out the door where the gunshots grew louder and the bass seemed heavier.

Her arm ached and started to bubble as she ran through more smoke. She nearly tripped over a corpse, and from a distance, in the midst of the smoke she saw Cassy's body; her head was torn off from the rest of her body, and so were her plastic tits. (Y/N) didn't know where the rest of her was, but she didn't want to know where.

She may have just spared Brett from dying, (which means he owns her one). Her mother most likely started this, but the suspicious people (Y/N) had seen before they entered the club were also equipped and running around with their own firearm; so it was hard to tell who started this chaos.

(Y/N) Remembered the Walter guy talking about the city blowing up. But why would they want to plant the explosive here of all places? Actually. . . She wouldn't mind if this place got blown up first.

There was glass, blood, and pieces of the building everywhere. Though, This was basically a walk in the park for (Y/N); she experienced this stuff all the time. Needless to say, no one was having fun in the club of fun anymore.

When she burst out through the back doors, she wheezed and cradled her burned arm. As much as it was painful, she was glad she didn't get shot this time.

She rounded the corner, thinking about what could possibly set Brett free but all that came to mind was a lighter. She had forgotten it back in the van. But, surely, even if she managed to get it back, it wasn't enough to get through the thick glob. Perhaps, she could find something to catch on fire and use it as some sort of torch and light it with the flame thrower.

Something suddenly pushed her up against the wall. It wasn't harsh, but it was enough to get a squeak in suprise.

"I need what you stole from my bag," Walter said as she glanced up at him. His hands pressed up against her shoulders, she noticed he was careful not to touch her burned arm, (which was thoughtful of him). Pigeons were perched on top of his shoulder and curly brown hair; one was blue, and the other was of a brown and white.

"I didn't steal anything, " (Y/N) furrowed her brows mindlessly. For a moment she completely forgotten about the blue gumballs.

"Bull shit!" The bluebird suddenly blurted out. (Y/N) cocked her head in disbelief.

"It TALKED!?" She shouted with a crack in her voice, as she shrunk in Walter's grasp.

"I'm not playing with chu girl!"

"Lance calm down, " Walter said in a frustrated tone.

He quickly lifted his hand, making sure his body left no chance for the girl to escape and clicked on his Xray glass near his eye.

"(Y/N) (L/N), you're quite far away from home, " he squinted at her.

"You. . . don't know me, " she said, her eyes never averting from Lance. "Lance Sterling?"

"Walter, i say we should give her a nice and refreshing spritz, " Lance smirked.

"Yep, " Walter said with a pop of his lips. He unclipped his pen from his sleeve and pointed the tip dangerous close to her.

"No please!" She begged as she shrunk more against the wall, the look of fear in her eyes.

Just like before, the pen fizzled and popped and when it hissed the smell of lavender filled her senses.

"Where is the thing that you stole from me?" Walter questioned.

"In my back pocket, " (Y/N) blurted out. She gasped and covered her mouth.

"Okay, " Walter uttered while reaching into her back pocket and grabbing the little net filled with the blue gass balls. He noticed the bag was torn, and he cursed under his breath. He hoped none had fallen out. "Is there anything we should know?"

"I think you're pretty hot. "

"N-no. . ." Walter chuckled dryly as he bit his lip awkwardly. "I mean. Thanks?"

"Walter!" Lance huffed angrily at him. "This is not the time!"

Gunshots fired in the distance again, both him and Lance knew they had to move quickly. Now that they had what they needed this should be easy for them; or for Lance at least.

"Unbird me!" Lance yelled as he flew off of Walter's shoulder.

Walter quickly grabbed one of the blue gass balls and threw it at him, turning him back into his usual self.
.
.
Lance fixed himself, he was pleased to know Walter's Tux wear gadget worked again. He doesn't have to change himself every time he debirds.

"Alright, " Lance began. "Meet me near the storage area in ten minutes, i need a few caleidoscopes."

"Wait! Take the scream machine with you as well, " Walter said as he tossed him both gadgets.

Lance nodded and ran off, strapping the gadgets to his back.
.
.
Walter let go of the confused girl and took out a small rectangular box. He pressed down on both sides and dropped it to the ground and waited for it to form into a hoverboard.

"Hide where it's safe, " he told the girl as he rode off to elsewhere.

"Wha?..." (Y/N) gasped, astonished and embarrassed. The guy actually spared her, it was true, he didn't have any intention on hurting anyone.

'Pigeon. . .' (Y/N) thought 'he really does have a thing for pigeons. . . Weird'

She reached a hand in her back pocket and pulled out one of the small balls that must've fallen through the tear in the bag. She clasped it in her palm, glaring at the path Lance Sterling took, her plan changed, Brett will be hanging from the wall for a while.

LANCE

The club had caught up in flames before Lance could even make his entrance. He hurried and searched each private room; seeking for the steel crate before the fire gets to it first.

He heard someone scream for help in another room; the fire screeched and danced from the inside.

Lance sighed, enabling his shielding. He rushed into the room, noticing the familiar pink goo and a scared kid surrounded by flames; he kinda reminded Lance of Walter when they first met.

The boy looked almost frightened to see him and slightly moved away. "Sterling, " he coughed.

Lance grabbed the kid by the back of the shirt and carried him out of the room. "Through the back door, " he pointed, dropping the boy and watching him run.

He continued his search, and low and behold, in the next room he found the steel crate.

"Walter, " he called in.

"Lance! Everything alright? It's so hot, "

"Yea, i found what we're looking for, "

"Awesome. Let me know if you need help, i have a lot of glitter."

Lance chuckled, "alright, you- "

"Lance Sterling, " he heard a voice from behind him, cocking a gun. He put his hands up and turned towards a lady with (H/C) hair.

"Yes?" He questioned. "I'm kinda in the middle of something here, like, not letting the whole city blow up."

"Need assistance?" Walter asked. He must of heard the lady through the bud, he sounded stern.

"Naw, i got this, " Lance uttered.

"Haven't seen you in a while. You're sidekick is quite the hassle," she hissed

Lance heard Walter giggle from the other end to which he rolled his eyes. "Yep, " he said. "He's a special one. . . look lady, you're the least of what I'm worried about right now, please step aside or it's about to get weird."

"Naw, you didn't give my husband a chance, " her face was emotionless as she began shooting at him.

His shield was on so of course he was fine, the only thing he had to worry for was his face; and if she decided to pull out another launcher.

He grabbed a caleidoscope and flashed it towards her face. She dropped the gun and panicked about her broken vision.

"You hunters really get on my nerves, " he said as he kicked the gun away from her.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading! Another chapter will be out shortly after this one! Make sure to vote and comment for more💗💗🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 4.2K 26
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING An agent emotional is an agent reckless, and Agent Knight's most recent mission has her feelings entwined in the tangled web...
75.8K 2.1K 17
Lance Sterling. The best spy in ever known, and the most selfish. He cares about no one but himself... and you. Ever since Lance's parents took you i...
207 1 17
What happens when he has lost everything? When he has no one left to fight for and nothing left to lose? Fresh from breaking up with Jasmine Leigh Ol...
63.3K 2.1K 45
18+ Action/Romance Nineteen year old Skylar Andrews family is full of secrets. Secrets they have no desire for her to know. But when she is attacked...