Change

By aestheticemison

A badass brunette with a bad past named Emily Fields and an outgoing popular blonde named Alison DiLaurentis... More

Junior Year
Cigarettes
Scarlet Letter
Not so Badass Fields
Parents?
Vulnerable
Drinking Buddy?
The Strongest You've Got
After effects
Nerves
Miss Fields
Your Only Lying to Yourself
The Life-Ruining Picture
Family Reunion
Thank You
Spare Key
Tumbling Down
Me Three
Locked Out
NOT AN UPDATE
Not close enough...
Hey Sis
The Coffee Club
Welcome Home!
Not An Update
Saving Myself
Shortie
Mona
Avalanche
Not an update
Still no update
Bloody Knuckles
Impossible
My Escape
A/N
Stars
Promise Me
Beautiful Mess
A/N
Sincere and Unbreakable
Hello?
The Things I took for Granted
A/N
Seven Hours
Detective Fields
Elizabeth
A/N
Rosie
The End
A/N

Sad Thoughts, Bad Intentions

6.6K 158 3
By aestheticemison

Emily POV

"What was that Alison? Pity?" I was angry and scared. You cant fall for her. Alison was leaning against a tree. Staring at me with a look of disbelief and sadness, maybe a little anger. You could see tears starting to form in her eyes. She just whispered "no". Run... that was all I was thinking. And then I did. I sprinted back the way we had came in. Tripping over tree roots and fallen branches. I didnt look back. Finally I was at the road. She was my ride... shit, Maybe i should call Hanna... Oh right I'm with Alison damn. I'll just have to run home.

Alison POV

I felt confused, rejected and sad. What had i done? I kissed her. I kissed Emily. It was a great kiss, a lot of love. And she kissed me back. Then ran. Why? I finally accepted my feelings for Emily and told her to basically get punched in the face. I should've ran after her... Why didn't I run after her?

Emily POV

I finally made it home. As soon as i walked through my door thoughts were filling my brain. All I wanted to do was sleep. I laid down in my bed. They didn't go away. I put the palms of my hands against my temples and closed my eyes. Go away...go away...go away... I just kept repeating go away in my head. After I don't even know how long exhaustion took over and i fell asleep...

Alison POV

I was still at the cliff. Overlooking the beautiful view. The moon was bright, overlooking the earth. It was about one in the morning when I decided to go home. Hopefully my parents weren't awake. The project was due the next day. Oh well i don't care. My parents didn't even text me to see if I was ok. Thats kind of disappointing. At least i have parents. I walked up to my room and just laid down, all I had was my thoughts now. Sad thoughts and bad intentions...

A/N
Hey everyone thanks for reading! This chapters not great. And if it didn't meet your expectations sorry. Feedbacks appreciated!
~Hannah~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.8K 75
Alison Dilaurentis, the new one in here. Shy, unconfident, betrayed. Emily Fields, mysterious, does whatever she wants, doesn't care about anything. ...
84.7K 1.5K 31
An Emison FanFic. No A. Emily is the new girl at Rosewood High in her final year. Emily hasn't spoken in months due to a past incident but she bumps...
156K 3.9K 46
An emison (AU) story, Alison and Emily are both models but what happens when they meet at a photo shoot one day?
50K 688 35
Love is not selective. The heart sees everything, but when it loves, it loves fully. For high school senior Alison DiLaurentis love is a weapon she w...