opposites attract || m.p.

By fromtheediningtable

"i love you jordyn." "how could you possibly love me, we're different..everything about us is different." "... More

000. || incontrarti personaggi~ meet your characters
001. || introduzione~ introduction.
002. || il tuo futuro~ your future.
004. || cosa è successo ieri sera?~ what happened last night? pt.1
005. || cosa è successo ieri sera?~ what happened last night? pt.2
006. || non mi piaci~ i don't like you.
007. || sei stato accettato~ you've been accepted.
008. || quando mi lascerai in pace?~ when will you leave me alone?
009. || restituire~ payback.
010. || mi dispiace~ im sorry.
THANK YOU
011. || parla con me~ talk to me.
012. || non sono ammesse ragazze~ no girls allowed.
013. || cosa ho fatto?~ what did i do?
014. || ho bisogno della tua attenzione~ i need your attention.
015. || che cosa hai intenzione di fare?~ what are you going to do?
016. || scomodo~ awkward.
017. || Sorridi~ smile.
018. || divertiti~ have fun.
019. || bash sociale~ social bash.
020. || dopo~ after.
021. || non fare~ don't.
022. || vai e basta~ just go.
023. || e adesso.~ what now.
024. || il mio.~ mine.
025. || nuovo.~ new.
026. || incontri~ dating.
027. || oms?~ who?
028. || distratto~ absentminded.
029. || vaffanculo.~ fucked up.
030. || l'incontro~ the meeting.
031. || affranto.~ heartbroken.
032. || solo.~ alone.
033. || diverso.~ different.
034. || su di te~ over you.
035. || torna alla realtà.~ back to reality.
036. || perdonami.~ forgive me.
037. || gelosia.~ jealousy.
038. || la verità.~ the truth.
039. || faccia a faccia.~ face to face.
040. || incollato.~ stuck.
041. || amici.~ friends.
042. || terra.~ grounded.
043. || vecchi amici.~ old friends.
100K
044. || florida.
045. || scegliere.~ choose.
046. || elenco di riproduzione.~ playlist.
047. || ti amo. ~ i love you.
please read!

003. || la festa.~ the party.

13.1K 231 242
By fromtheediningtable

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

"alex, what's up with you and rushing to do things." jordyn groaned. "come on j, it's your first party get excited!" she exclaimed.

"yeah okay." jordyn mumbled. we walked in the semi large home with a bunch of already drunken teenagers wondering around the house doing their own thing with friends.

"alex, you made it." alejandro smiled. that smile is contagious to anyone. "why wouldn't i? your parties are so fun, especially with you." she flirted. he smiled

"is that the jordyn martinez at a party?" he said shockingly. "it is indeed." jordyn laughed. "well it's nice of you to join us." he said.

"thanks." she smiled. "here have a drink." he said with a red solo cup in hand. "oh no thanks i don't drink." she said.

" it's all good, i'll see you around." he said as kairi was calling him. "did you see his smile? ughh he's so adorable!!" she said.

"okay let's chill out now alex" i laughed. "you're right, my bad. o need a drink." she said walking away.

"well that didn't last long." jordyn said to herself. "hey, there. you from the valley?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

i turned around to see who it was. "i'm sorry?" i asked facing mattia polibio the school "bad boy" or whatever they call him.

"oh, i know you. you're alex's friend that never leave her house." he said. ouch, that one hurt jordyn thought you herself. "yeah i guess." i said.

"if you're interested we can chill in alejandro's room." he smirked. "that's sweet but not interested." i smiled and began to walk away. "wait," he said grabbing my arm.

"what." i said faking his hand off my arm. " aren't you on the volleyball team?" he asked. "yes, why does that matter?" i answered.

"damn, that makes me want you more!" he exclaimed. "you're an asshole." i said and walked away.

i walked to the backyard that was almost empty. it's was just a couple making out and me sitting on a lawn chair annoyed as one can be.

the back door opened but i didn't look back at who it was. "hey, i saw what happened back there." i looked up. kairi i think it was, he's in my pre calc class.

"yeah, it's whatever." i said. "mattia can be a dick sometimes." he said. "sometimes?" i said looking at him. "okay, all the time." he chuckled.

"it's fine, it's mattia what can you expect." i said. "yeah i guess so" he agreed. "you know this party kind of sucks." jordyn laughed.

"maybe because you're sober." he elbowed my arm playfully. "mm, no it's definitely not that." jordyn said. he laughed.

"you know, i've never seen you being so social, like not being shy. " he said. jordyn got red, she didn't notice how she wasn't being the super shy girl everyone knows. "yeah, you're right." she said tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

jordyn and kairi continued talking for almost the rest of the night, but little did they know their night was going to feel like it would never end.

"yo kairi! mattia's going at it again!" a guy called out. "shit,not again." kairi said as he got up from his seat. "wait, going at it?" jordyn asked.

"he's fighting someone." he replied quickly. this didn't shock jordyn, mattia always came back to school with cuts and bruises on his face.

jordyn went inside seeing roshaun, alvaro, kairi, robert, and alejandro trying ti stop the fight between mattia and whoever he was fighting.

she finally could see who he was fighting and that time she was shocked. "hector?" she said to herself. "you know him?" a girl asked.

"yeah, he's in some of my classes." jordyn replied. hector and jordyn only knew each other because they had most of their AP classes together.

jordyn never saw hector to be at parties, much less fighting someone especially mattia.

all the sudden jordyn was yanked by kairi and took her to alejandro's room.

"um kairi?" she said with a confused look on her face. "aren't you gonna be a doctor or some shit like that?" he asked.

" a nurse why are you asking?" she replied. "mattia has some deep cuts." he told her. "okay, send him to the hospital." he told her.

she began to walk away, she didn't want anything to do with mattia. "jordyn, please. he got drunk for the first time in a while and he's messed up." he begged.

jordyn sighed. she couldn't say no, kairi had no idea what to do. "i'm gonna need a damp towel, isopropyl alcohol and something to cover his cuts." she said.

once kairi and alejandro got jordyn the things she needed, a group of boys brought a very drunk mattia to the bathroom.

"get the fuck off me!" mattia was yelling. "mattia, stop. you need to get fixed" alejandro told him.

"alex, you don't understand, i had a bitch tonight." he slurred. "she has a name mattia." kairi scolded him.

"kairi, stop bring such a bitch." he replied. kairi rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. "hey it's okay, just let me take care of him."jordyn said as she could tell alejandro and kairi we're getting frustrated.

"no jordyn-" alejandro began. "it's okay, really." she said. they nodded and left closing the door.

jordyn took a deep breath and wet the towel and cleaned off all the blood coming from his face and mouth.

she felt awkward but she was helping out her friends. mattia was surprisingly quite. jordyn then poured some alcohol to clean the cut. "okay, this is going to sting." she told him.

she put it on one of his cuts and he winced grabbing her wrist tightly. "stop." he said. "mattia i have to do it, that cannot get infected." i told him.

jordyn was getting freaked out but she stayed calm. "that shit fucking hurts." he said annoyed. "i know, but-" i began.

"but nothing stop touching me." he said trying to leave the bathroom. jordyn began to get frustrated with him.

"mattia, sit the fuck down." she yelled. he was caught off guard, no one has ever heard jordyn yell as loud as she did.

someone knocked on the door and alejandro's head poked in. "everything okay?" he asked.

mattia looked at jordyn and nodded. "jordyn?" he asked. "yeah, we're all good now." she replied.

alejandro closed the door and mattia sat back down and let jordyn clean up his cuts.

"why are you helping me?" he asked finally starting to get sober. "i'm only doing this for my friends." she replied.

"you like one of them don't you?" he chuckled. jordyn looked at him. "mattia just because i'm doing something for them does not mean i have feelings for them." she said.

"okay j, whatever you say." he said. she was caught off guard with the nickname. usually just her family and close friends call her j.

"okay, you're all patched up and ready to go." jordyn smiled. she began to open the door but mattia forced it closed.

"um what are you doing." she asked. he looked at her and was beginning to get closer to her. she was backing up until her back was at the wall.

"i owe you." he said. she looked at him with a confused look and he was getting closer to her face. he was gonna kiss her, but before he could she put her hand over his mouth.

she opened the door and walked in a quick pace to leave. alejandro and kairi asked her what happened but nothing came out of her mouth.

she went down the stairs and grabbed alex and drove to jordyn's house, without a peep.

"j, what's up with you? why do look like something bad happened?" alex asked.

it was quite for a moment. jordyn didn't know what to say. "if i'm being 100% honest, i have no idea alex." she replied.

jordyn didn't know how to feel. she's never had a boyfriend in her life, she wasn't just going timer mattia take her first kiss away from her like that.

jordyn had sole second thoughts about mattia, but what could those thoughts be?

————————————————-
author's corner
sorry for the long wait!! i'm on this big trip for school and had no service for half the trip :(
enjoy this chapter tho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 749 48
"you're always going to be my best friend i love you ❤️"
248K 2.4K 59
[Completed] [⚠️My first story ever written⚠️] Started: Jan 18, 2020 Ended: may 1, 2020
173K 3.4K 50
In which two best friends are too oblivious to realise that they've fallen for one another. 𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙: 18.02.202...