Team Weird|Walter Beckett X R...

By GoldenLink145

Walter Beckett has been in the spy agency in Washington working with his partner Lance Sterling for three yea... More

Note:
The Beginning: One
Riding With Rockets: Two
A Werid Distraction: Three
A Task In Los Angeles: Four
IMPORTANT! Please Read!
Moving Along at Dawn: Five
The Club Of Fun: Six
A Serious Situation: Seven
Gumballs: Nine
Headless?:Ten
A Flesh Rotting Street: Eleven
AYE NEW COVERRRR!!!
The Little Demon: Twelve
A New Lance: Thirteen
The Freind in San Francisco: Fourteen
Mansion On The Mountain: Fifteen
Hello? Virgin Speaking: Sixteen
Mess Of A Dress: Seventeen
The Dance: Eighteen
Cult of Crows: Nineteen
Winner's Raffle Art
Human Eyes: Twenty
Reverse! Cha Cha Real Smooth: Twenty-one
Sneaky Bud: Twenty-Two
*GASP!* Another Art Raffle?
Airport Friends: Twenty-Three
Crushing On You: Twenty-Four
Welcome to the Agency: Twenty-Five
A Simulation Performace: Twenty-Six
Winner Raffle Art!
Before Then : Twenty-Seven
Needle Tricks :Twenty-Eight
A True Maliden: Twenty-Nine
Wet Dreams: Thirty (haha 'Thirsty')
The Paper Thief: Thirty-One
GTA: Thirty-Two
I Like You: Thirty-Three
The 'Perfect' Visitors: Thirty-Four
I.S.T.C : Thirty-Five
Fun Head Cannons and Facts!
Russ Takes The Bait: Thirty-Six
The Phone Call :Thirty-Seven
The Teasing Before The Sex: Thirty-Eight
S E X + Third Raffle
The Real Sex: Thirty-Nine
Half-Ass Father: Forty
Cold Kisses: Forty-One

A New Plan: Eight

1.3K 50 75
By GoldenLink145

The pen shook vigorously in Brett's hand. He dropped it in sheer fright of the idea that it might explode. (Y/N) and him both tried their best to take cover in the small room that they were in.

There was indeed an explosion, but not the explosion they both believed it was going to be. The pen hissed a gurgled on the floor, pink and sticky; it spewed heavy gulps of pink goo, covering The thin shady walls. It clung on (Y/N) 's arm and pinned her to the wall, as well as engulfing Brett from toe to shoulders.
.
.
A bit had gotten on Walter as well; parts stuck to his tied legs, nothing that he can't get out of though.

"Settings to wristwatch!" Walter huffed out, hoping the pen wasn't clicked off when it dropped.

"Wristwatch activated. Walter Beckett, " the pen responded. Through the ropes of his wrists, there was a dim light.

He tried his best to turn his watch hand away from the rest of him. "Set action to melt away, " he coughed.

"Ready," it said.
.
.
(Y/N) pulled at her arm, stunned and startled. She was struggling to set herself free and panic surged through her mind; her breathing was heavy and uncontrolled.

"Hey, just relax. I-if you keep pulling like that you'll tear your whole arm off, " she heard Walter say.

She cocked her head around to see him slowly stand up from his knees; he had somehow set himself free. Brett seemed to have given up on his struggling and just hung hopelessly on the wall.

"You need to apply intense heat or wait a couple of hours. Gravity will do its thing, " he told them while seizing the pen on the floor as well as gathering everything from his bag.

"You can't run from them Walter, trust me, you may have a chance to stay alive. You're just making it harder," (Y/N) said in a bitter tone.

"And risk the whole city being blown up? I rather it be me than thousands. . . shield on, "

"Shield is on."
.
.
Walter gathered himself; pulling the straps onto his tense shoulders and burning the pink stuff off with his wristwatch.

"I'm really sorry about the goo," he apologized before he took his leave. Leaving them in the grips of the horrendous pink monster. But without Walter even knowing, (Y/N) had stolen something of his; hidden under the hand that the monster had swallowed.

============

Lance was rarely uneased by anything, he was always calm and collected. Over the years though, he swore if he ever had a heart attack, it would be because of Walter Beckett.

He knew something was wrong and so did Lovey. Him and his flock perched on top of a high window in the club. The music and lights were horrific, but he loved this type of party. Of course, Minus the girls grinding up against the guys half-naked, the strong smell of weed, and the unidentifiable sticky liquid that glistened on the floor.

"You don't see him?" Lovey asked worriedly.

"No. Best not go down there though. The city folk are not very fond of us. Walter do you call?"

"WOOooO I like this place!" Jeff exclaimed loudly. "It's like a church, but like. Next level. "

"What the hell kinda churches have you gone to?" Lance looked almost scared.

"The one with the cross."

"CROSS CROSS, " Isaac yelled.

"Maybe we should try some of the rooms, love, " Lovey told Lance.

Isaac started choking suddenly, and the next thing they knew he was vomiting up a (used) condom.

Lance almost threw up from the sight but shook it off and kept his focus. "Alright. All we need to do is steal the keys from the back counter near the bar and--"

A few beings caught his attention; their guns were barley hidden and from the sight of them he could already tell they weren't part of this whole nuke mission.

"Hunters. . ." He sighed, the feathers on his neck stood.

"WALTER WALTER!" Isaac bounced. Surely enough, Walter was hidden in the shadows and moving towards the back doors he came in through. He looked badly beaten and worn down.

Lance sped towards him, as did Lovey and the others. Relief flooded him as Walter finally took notice of them, His swollen eyes filled with tears.

"Lance hunters, they- " Walter began but was shortly interrupted.

"I know. Let's ghost, " Lance furrowed his eyes in anger at the sight of Walter's bruises. He would of loved to teach those hunters a lesson, but he knew Walter wouldn't approve of it.

"What about the bomb?"

"We'll figure something out once we're clear. "
.
.
Walter nodded and led them through the back door, careful not to attract any attention. They circled around the building and took their hiding behind a large dumpster. Walter slumped against the steel and rubbed his face in agony.

"You alright?" Lance asked.

"Well, I'm not dead, " he smiled sweetly.

"Okay, let me go in there and get the explosive. Do you remember what room they locked it in?"

"You shouldn't go in there. . . They're after you you know?"

"You gotta remember, Walter, I'm the number one worlds best spy and you're one of the smartest people I know. I'm sure we'll get past them just fine. I just need to be unbirded."

Walter was a bit disappointed with himself. He couldn't believe he let that lady abuse him. He felt weak.

"Y-yea, okay. let me debird you real quick, " he said as he reached through his bag.

Odd. He felt nothing. They were usually in his small pocket department.

He gave a worried glare and took his bag off, shaking it and revealing his mobile lab.

He searched again, and again. But he couldn't find it.

"I-i don't know where it is. . ."

"You're joking me right, please tell me you're joking, " lance said with a nervous smile.

"JOKING JOKING!" Isaac screeched. Jeff karate chopped him on the head.

"I'm completely serious. . . But i had it with me."

'Unless. . . Shit. That girl."
==============

(Y/N)'s mother and Grudge came barreling into the room, almost tripping into the goo themselves. They were horrified by the sight of the room, but her mother was more fumed to see that the boy was never in the room.

"What the hell went on in here?" She questioned through bare teeth. "Who let him go?"

(Y/N) was completely convinced that this whole thing happened because Brett decided to touch the pen. But she wasn't going to just rat him out, he looked way to nervous already.

"I-i-i-i, " Brett stuttered but (Y/N) took their attention.

"Cassy did, " she began. "Cassy wasn't watching him and when we came in he already had the pen." She begged that her mother would buy it, and it seemed as though she did, her face burned with anger as she stormed out of the room, leaving Grudge and them behind.

"Thanks for helping, " (Y/N) muttered under her breath as she twisted her arm.

'You need to apply intense heat' the thought rang through her mind.

"Hey, Grudge?" She called out, "do you still have those flame throwers?"
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter!❤❤ please Vote and Comment for more! Another chapter will be out shortly!

(Also i wanted to ask you guys if you wanted future lemons for (Y/N) and Walter???)

(OVER 900+ READS THANK YOU SO MUCH!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 273 22
1 year after the first movie, Lance and Walter are now spies and are now a couple. Meanwhile, killian sits in prison for what's he's done. Then throu...
4.1M 74.4K 10
Hunter, a street kid turned FBI agent, is ordered to befriend Calvin Black. But as they grow closer, she realizes Calvin cares more about her than th...
269K 18.1K 38
A HEA second chance comedy/action-packed/adventure sports romance story. Gunner wasn't looking for love; he was on a mission to find justice for his...
2.7K 255 29
ACTION ROMANCE DRAMA {{Sometimes we are defined by the shots we don't take.}} When, twenty years ago, Vanessa Williams, a paid assassin at the time...