AGAIN | ✓

By Ssavagequeen

Jaelyn has been the girl that kept to herself ever since she was little which is why she can't catch herself... More

-Cast-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-Closing-
SEQUEL
Thank You ❤️

-14-

30K 1.1K 1.6K
By Ssavagequeen

^^Javon in MM

-Jaelyn-

I had completely forgotten about Javon or that I even knew a Javon until he added me and then hit me up yesterday on snap out of no where.

That's cute. I woulda said yes immediately if it weren't for what happened with Tayjon. Even though I'm probably gonna say yes anyway, I still couldn't just give in easily.

I think it's been a good 24 hours so I'm just gonna let him know my answer is a yes.

ME
|U still wanna go on that date u asked about
yesterday?

J A V O N 💔
|Ofc, ma👀

ME
|Ok so when are u gonna be free?

J A V O N 💔
|I'm fully free at 6 later on today If that can work for u...

ME
|Yeah that can work...see u then

J A V O N 💔
|See u then, shorty

I don't wanna get my hopes up and say the "date" is gonna go well so I won't tell Brianna yet.

I looked at the time to see it was time to go to my English lecture.

—2 Hours Later—

-Zavon-

"A lil to the left," I told Royce and Benjamin as they installed the sound system for the party tonight.

"Right here?"

"Yeah."

"Damn, we goin all out for this party tonight huh?" Benjamin asked me.

"It is a college party..." I said.

"Yeah, but it's only welcomed to athletes," Royce adds.

I shrugged. "I'm only hea ta help out."

"Man, so are we," Benjamin scoffs.

I looked at my watch to check the time. "Anyways, I'll catch y'all later at the party."

"Aight man, We'll catch you later," Benjamin daps me up and so did Royce.

I headed out the frat house and made my way back to my dorm.

I decided to pass through the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat. As I was in line at the Rising Roll Gourmet Café, I spotted Jaelyn.

She was dressed extra fine like she was going somewhere special. She was sitting all alone.

She must be waitin on somebod-

Some dark skin nigga wit a beard pulled up behind her and they both started smiling like they were idiots.

Jaelyn got a boyfriend now?

I watched as he gave her a lil friendly hug. They looked like they were exchanging some words, probably flirting.

After a few seconds, they walked out the cafeteria.

When I got me a sandwich, I took it back to my dorm.

I couldn't help but think about Jaelyn and the dude she was wit.

Since when did she start pullin niggas?

I kissed my teeth and slowly sat down on my bed. Who was the nigga anyways?

I don't wanna lose sleep over this so I cleared my mind of all things Jaelyn and got to eatin my sandwich.

After that, I took a lil 45 minute nap. When I woke up it was about time to start getting ready for the party.

I took a quick shower and finally changed out of my wife beater and basketball shorts and into some jeans and a random blue shirt wit my all white Air Forces.

"Come on nigga, we finna be late for the party," I smacked Demarcus in his bare back.

I think he was in the middle of his 2 hour nap but I didn't care.

"Bro, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He groaned as he turned on his back.

"Get the fuck up," I said with my voice raised.

"Bruh, you can go to da party without me."

"Nah, you been sleepin since this morning."

"Thas cap."

"Just get the fuck up."

He smacked his lips and slowly made his way up and off the bed.

"Nigga, I DONT like you," he said to me with a serious face though I knew he was fronting.

"That's tuff," I responded nonchalantly.

Soon enough he went to shower and got changed.

We headed out and headed to the frat house. When we was pullin up, we heard Whatever You Like by T.I. playing mad loud.(Song in MM)

We also seen people Turing up and getting li-

"Okay!"

"Turn up, Turn up!"

"Woah!"

"I see you!"

"Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye!"

"Gooooo Craaaazyy!"

"The fuck is goin on in there?" Demarcus asked.

We heard a bunch of noises coming from inside the house. Sounded like someone was getting lit as I was aboutta say.

We went in to get in on the action. It was Damond turnin up to the song in the middle of a circle wit mad heads hypin him up.

"Aye, look y'all...it's the man himself," Damond stopped his dancin when he seen me and Demarcus. "Wassup Zavy!"

"Wassup man." He dapped me up first and then he went to dap up Demarcus.

This nigga muss be drunk.

"Where y'all been?" He slurred.

"We was-" Demarcus started to answer but I tuned him out when I seen Jaelyn and the same dude that she was with earlier pullin up to the joint.

Now dat juss got me tight.

"Ima catch y'all later," I said dismissing myself from whatever conversation was aboutta start.

I walked over to them and made my presence known.

"Wassgud Jae, haven't seen you in a minute," I said wit a smile on my face, interrupting their conversation.

Jaelyn's smile disappeared immediately when she seen me. "What are you doing here?"

"It's a athletes only party so I should be askin youuu dat," I said, pointing at her chest when I said 'you.'

"I know it's an athletes party. That's why Javon here brought me as a plus one...he's on the basketball team," she said with a smirk.

"Oh, by the way, Zavon this Javon," she added.

"Wassup," I said to Javon only to be polite.

"Sup."

I just stood there lookin at her in disbelief.

"Is there a reason why you still standing here?" She asked me with a lotta attitude.

I kissed my teeth and scrunched up my face. "Watchu givin allat attitude for?"

"Because you're disrupting my whole day with your presence," she says in all seriousness.

"How come? Cause I barely said anything too you," I responded.

"Can you just leave me alone for the rest of the night? Better yet, can you leave me alone for the rest of my life cause Incase you didn't get the fuckin message, I don't want anything to do with you."

Ouch. Shorty feelin a lil bold tonight, ain't she?

Without letting me respond, she walks away with Javon tailing behind her.

Fuck.

I headed back to where I was and I only found Demarcus with a red solo cup in his hand.

"Who dat girl you was talkin to? I think I seen her somewhere before..." Demarcus said to me.

"Nigga, not right now," I wasn't in the mood so I went and got me a drink. 

I sat in the back of the house by myself and slowly sipped on my drink.

Jaelyn seemed different. Or maybe I'm trippin. She's never been the type to go off on someone like that unless they did something wrong and I don't see what I did wrong.

I took another sip of the mixture of liquor that was in my cup and listened to the kinda muffled song Do Re Mi by Blackbear playing.

Either way it's still not the Jaelyn I fell in love with years ago.

/End of Chapter\

-I'm having a lot of fun writing this book so I hope that y'all are enjoying it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.3M 324K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
34 0 12
Cade Winston has always been the school bad boy,or so that's what everyone seems to think. His bad boy reputation may soon crumble when the girl he o...
1.2K 461 90
A group of girls, their life, their career, love life, friendship. It's about them. This story shows their life, ups and downs. A story with multipl...
271K 14.1K 42
𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 "𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...