I Hate the Way You Say My Nam...

By Endless_Infinity

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan don't get along very well. An argument will always starts when they see each other. B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 24

7.1K 536 157
By Endless_Infinity

Warning: Harrassment, trauma, depression, suicidal thoughts, self-harm & very dark scenes. If you can't read it, direct message me and I'll try my best to explain by censoring what happened. Please be safe and remember, this is ONLY fiction.

Flashback starts and ends at '• • •'.
---

The vice president was surprised to hear the former president's words. "You don't have to tell me if you're forcing yourself," he said as he hands over Xiao Zhan his cupcake.

"No, I'm not forcing myself. I think it's time for someone to actually know the truth," he replied as he looks outside with his eyes looking soft. Wang Yibo doesn't know what to say so he stayed silent as he looked at the man in front of him.

"It all went back when I was a freshman, before I became the council president. I was actually the vice at that time," Xiao Zhan explained and holds his cupcake but doesn't eat it. Wang Yibo pursed his lips lightly. "I just want you to know Yibo, I hope you'll still be my friend after listening to my story."

The vice president's heart soften at the other's words. So he really did find me as his friend. He didn't care about labels anymore. As long as he sees Xiao Zhan okay, that was enough for him already.

"Of course," and without thinking, he takes Xiao Zhan's hand and gave it a light squeeze. The former president was startled but didn't pull away his hand. He really felt secure when he's with him.

Xiao Zhan takes a deep inhale and released a shakey breath. After a while, he started telling his story.

• • •

"Good morning! We are looking for council representatives!" A man announced at the main gate as he waved his hands with flyers on them. The tall man had round looking eyes with an undercut style of his jet black hair. He had a red band at his right arm and he was smiling and greeting everyone who passed by the front gate.

Xiao Zhan felt bad since nobody seems to care about the person who was announcing and he thought, isn't that the student council? He always wanted to try to be a representative.

"Zhuocheng," he said as he tugs the sleeve of his best friend. "What is it?" He saw how his friend's eyes sparkled and was looking at a direction. Wang Zhuocheng already had a bad feeling about it. "Don't tell me you want to join-"

"Heck yeah!" Xiao Zhan beamed and pulls Zhuocheng with him as they approached the man. "Oh finally, someone who's interested," the guy smiled and gives them a flyer.

Looking for student council recruits!

Positions that aren't taken:
•Vice President
•Secretary
•Treasurer
•Auditor
•2 third year representatives
•1 second year representave
•4 freshmen representatives

Sign up now!

"Ah, excuse me uh-" Xiao Zhan looks at the taller man.

"Zue Fai, just call me Fai-ge. I'm the student council president," the man now known as Zu Fai smiled at him. "Oh, nice to meet you, Fai-ge, I'm Xiao Zhan and this is my best friend, Wang Zhuocheng," he pointed his friend beside him and Zue Fai smiled and gave them a short nod. "I was wondering how come almost all of the seven majors are being recruited?"

The council president chuckled and scratched his nape, "All of of them were my upperclassmen. They all graduated and I'm the only one left and some 2nd years who are now 3rd years," he explained and Xiao Zhan hums in agreement.

Wang Zhuocheng was getting a bit worried since they'll probably miss the orientation. "Zhan, we're almost late," he whispered and Xiao Zhan gasped. "Oh right, Fai-ge, we wanted to join-"

"We-?" Xiao Zhan gently bumps Zhuocheng's arms and continued, "We would like to fill up the form?"

"Oh sure! That would be great, It's at the back of the flyer actually, here's another one," he said as he handed Zhuocheng another flyer. Wang Zhuocheng internally complained but he can't do anything about it since he was dragged by his friend once again.

Both of them quickly filled up the form and checked the position they are running for as freshmen representatives. After filling up, they gave it to Zue Fai. "If there's anything else needed, please contact as us with our cellphone numbers," Xiao Zhan said with a smile. "I will and thank you so much."

The two friends excused themselves and quickly went to the gym for the freshmen orientation."Why did you suddenly think of joining the student council?" Zhuocheng whispered as they take a seat at the third row. "I wanna do something new, like you know, college stuff?"

"What college stuff? Student council was in high school too." His friend just snorted and replied,"I never experienced it, okay? Let's see if things work out well."

The orientation ended quickly since there was no need to explain everything one by one, the audience were a bunch of grown up people, of course they already understood the rules.

"You have only 2 classes in the morning but 3 classes in the afternoon?" Xiao Zhan asked as he looks over Zhuocheng's schedule paper. "Yeah, since we also have different majors."

Xiao Zhan pouted for a bit, "That's a shame, I have 4 classes in the morning and only 2 in the afternoon."

"I'll just contact you?"

"Sure, we have the same class at second period," Xiao Zhan said and both of them separated ways to go to their respective classrooms. Xiao Zhan arrived at his class and it seems like there were only a few freshmen, most of them were 2nd years and 3rd years.

He went to a vacant seat at the second row and settled down this things. Xiao Zhan felt giddy since things are really going well in his first year in college.

When second period came by, Zhuocheng and Xiao Zhan takes the class together, they even made friends who were also freshmen. That was the first time he met Zhao Lei, a very kind person and they got along very well.

Lunch time came and they ate together as a group and Xiao Zhan ended up inviting Zhao Lei to join the student council with him. After they ate lunch, they stopped at the council room and Zhao Lei gladly fills up the form.

"Looks like you, Zhan has a great potential to be a council president," Zue Fai praised and gave Xiao Zhan a pat on his back. "Ahaha, I'm still a freshman though," Xiao Zhan replied bashfully from the praise and he just offered him a smile.

The three friends thanked their upperclassman and Zue Fai intructed them on how the system works with the votings, the campaign will start by this coming Monday and the final votings will be at Friday. It seems like there were 2 party that the student council created. So whoever got the most votes, they'll get the position.

Xiao Zhan's days at the university was peaceful and fun, he was very glad to get to know other seniors and people who were also new students. The day of the campaign came and he actually felt nervous, but the three of them did their best in order not to embarrass themselves either. Xiao Zhan was actually very thankful on how supportive the council president was, as if he was the big brother that Xiao Zhan never had. He felt elated.

When Friday came, the students voted systemmatically and by the end of the day, the new student council officers will be announced. Xiao Zhan was actually a bit shy to people he doesn't know, so he's not surprised if he didn't win.

They were currently inside the campus gym for the results and Zue Fai was the one announcing the new council members. "For vice president, we have Xiao Zhan!" When he heard his name being called, he was startled. But I didn't sign up for vice president, why am I-?

Zhuocheng looked at him with the same surprised expression as him, "I didn't-?" He stuttered but he was ushered by others to immediately go up the stage. "Congrats, Zhan," Zue Fai congratulated with a smile and shook hands with him. "But I didn't sign..."

"I'll tell you later," he whispered and handed over the mic to him. Xiao Zhan's heart was pounding, he didn't expect such a huge role will be assigned to him. "Ah, hello. I'm Xiao Zhan, I'm actually a freshman here and I can't promise anything but I'll do my best to serve you guys. Also, thank you so much for your support," after he spoke, there were a lot of loud cheers and the crowd clapped. Xiao Zhan really never felt so overwhelmed and happy before. Since all his life, he stayed lowkey and didn't catch any attention. But he's very much glad to help others.

In the end, Zhoucheng and Zhao Lei also won as freshmen representatives and they got to have a welcoming party at the council room.

"Congrats, Xiao Zhan! I didn't expect you ran as a vice president?" Zhao Lei said happily and Xiao Zhan awkwardly chuckled, "I didn't actually, I'm surprised, too-"

"Sorry, I was the one who put you on the vice president list since I saw a lot of potential from you and I thought you could really win," Zue Fai said with an apologetic look on his face.

"Oh, it's alright. Fai-ge, I just hope next time you can tell it to me before hand," Xiao Zhan said and Zue Fai smiled. "Aiya, I look forward to be working with you!" He said as he swings an arm aroung Xiao Zhan and laughed as they went inside the council room.

They celebrated, congratulated and exchanged greetings with each other. Xiao Zhan always thought that his college days would always be like this and filled with happiness. But he honestly spoke too soon.

Xiao Zhan, his friends and his fellow council members worked hard and did their tasks diligently. They even took a photo as a whole council team. But there was something that was slightly bothering him, when no one was looking, Zue Fai will do this subtle touches at him and Xiao Zhan doesn't know what to say or how to react.

He thought Fai-ge was only being too friendly and was just joking around. But he was wrong, he wished they were just jokes, but they weren't.

When the school celebration began, that when everything went downhill.

"Zhuocheng, are the decorations finished?" Xiao Zhan asked and his friend nods in agreement, "Yup, the other booths are asking for prizes though."

"Alright, I'll ask Fai-ge about it," he said as he excused himself and looked for the senior. He saw Zue Fai at a booth who was leisurely sitting down. "Fai-ge!" He called out as he walked towards the upperclassman.

"Ah, Zhan!" He smiled and stood up. He beckoned him to come closer and Xiao Zhan did. There weren't a lot of people around and when Xiao Zhan stopped in front of him, he said, "Come a bit closer, aren't you interested what's this booth about?"

"I don't know what it is," he said and before he knew it, his collar was suddenly grabbed and his soft lips brushed against chapped ones. It was like that for a good 4 seconds until Zue Fai lets go and laughed. "Everyone! It's the kissing booth! Just pay $3 you get to kiss the vice president!" Xiao Zhan was star struck, he felt somewhat lost as he blanked out, what just happened?

People started swarming at them and raising their moneys and some girls were already squealing. "Kyaaah! It's Zhan-ge!"

"Wait no, I'm not-" he was immediately cut off when a hand started groping his butt and a hot breath whispered at the shell of his ear, "Zhan, look at them so eager to serve you. Come on, wasn't your job to help others? I'm letting you handle this job."

Xiao Zhan felt nauseous. He felt extremely uncomfortable but no words came out from his mouth. The council president waved goodbye as he went to the other booths and disappeared without a trace.

The people in front of him were still eagerly waiting for him to do something. "Uh, I'm sorry but I'm not..."

"Awe, but Fai-ge said!"

"Right, just a kiss on the cheek Zhan-ge!"

"Yeah!"

Xiao Zhan was flocked again with cheers and he couldn't say no and he can't escape either. I  the end he did it, just on the cheek though but some were just plain rude and went for his lips. Xiao Zhan felt harrassed. He always kept his first kiss for someone that he loves, but he guessed he was too naive to think about it now.

When Xiao Zhan couldn't take it anymore, he found a nearby fellow council member and pulled him in on standby to watch over the booth money, after that, he ran away without saying anything.

The vice president thought all those things would just stop there, but they didn't. Zue Fai was even more vulgar when no one was looking, he'd grabbed the opportunity to grope and touch Xiao Zhan's ass. He tried to flee a lot of times and tried talking to Zue Fai but all he said was, "Don't be so serious, they're just jokes."

He felt conflicted and harrassed. Xiao Zhan wanted to tell Zhuocheng or Zhao Lei but he was afraid that they might suffer like him too if they knew. Xiao Zhan endured it for 3 days at the school festival. On the forth day, they were at the backside of the gym and they were organizing for a night band concert. Even Xiao Zhan was scheduled to sing. After his turn from performing and sang on stage, everyone cheered and rooted for him. Xiao Zhan felt extremely happy, he was proud that he finally got to sing on stage, it was one of his dreams and he felt like the happiest man in the world.

When other bands performed and the things were coming to an end with the concerts, Xiao Zhan was about to follow Zhuocheng and the others, when he was suddenly pulled at one of the stock rooms.

His mouth was covered by a large hand and he couldn't make a sound as he struggled to break free. "Zhan, stop squirming. It will be over soon." Xiao Zhan exactly knew who it was and it was Zue Fai. The stock room was dark and a bit tight inside, Xiao Zhan was extremely nervous, he felt scared and he knew something bad was going to happen if he doesn't escape the hell out of there.

"If I were you, I'd keep my voice down," the president whispered and tied both of Xiao Zhan's arms behind his back. "Fai-ge, what are you doing!? Let me go!" He complained as he tried to break free and kick him but he was slammed at the door with a loud thud. He had a slight concussion and made his head spin. "You sure are something to be played with. Can't believe you've been seducing me with your ass."

"No, I wasn't-" he couldn't continued his words when a hand started making it's way inside his shirt. His sense of sight was immediately blocked by a cloth. Even though the room was dark, he felt there was some sort of light somewhere. It was actually from Zue Fai's phone.

Xiao Zhan was powerless, his knees gone weak as he was being touched everywhere. His stomach felt like puking and he felt something hard started grinding behind the curve of his butt. He struggled even more, trying to push the other man away, he cried and sobbed, begging for it to stop. But all he heard were chuckles, flashing of lights, snapping pictures and the skin fapping.

It was disgusting, he never thought the council president was like this, to have the guts to molest him and had his dick shoved between his thighs and the squelching noises was making his ears bleed. He cried as warm tears were flowing from his face, he felt so scared and alone. He wanted someone to help him quickly.  "It seems like your enjoying this?"

"P-Please no- Just stop already!" He cried as a hand started stroking his member. Xiao Zhan didn't like it one bit. He choked on his sobs as he begged that everything should stop. Xiao Zhan was drained and tired from all the touching and harsh slaps and pulls from the other. He felt weak and pathetic. Xiao Zhan wished he'd die right there.

Zue Fai actually stopped when Xiao Zhan ended up throwing up and choking on his own spit. He coughed badly as he slumps at the floor. "Fuck, you look like a total slut. Let me come at your face."

His head was suddenly tilted and before he knew it, some sticky and hot substance hit his face as it splattered. Xiao Zhan was speecheless, his stomach started churning again and he was puking again.

"That was fun, Zhan, Let's have another round tomorrow," Zue Fai laughed as he buckled his pants and went off the stock room as if nothing happened.

Xiao Zhan's mind went corrupt. His thoughts were filled off negativity as he clenched his fists. This was too much to bare. He wanted to disappear, how could he be so weak? He didn't even manage to escape. He was molested inside a stock room at the backside of the gym, on top of that it was the council president. The person who was supposed to be a role model, a person who had the responsibility to guide his people. In the end, Xiao Zhan's idea of the council became an empty shell of nothingness.

When the last day of the festival came, he wanted to file an absent but he was scared that Zhuocheng will find him suspicious for being absent without a valid reason, so he still ended up coming to school.

"You look terrible, Zhan," Zhao Lei worriedly said and Xiao Zhan just gave him a half smile. "I just didn't get enough sleep."

"Are you sure? You look very pale," Zhuocheng said as he went closer to Xiao Zhan. He reached out his hand and was about to touch his forhead to check if he has a fever or not.  But Xiao Zhan quickly slaps his hand away with a great force that had Zhuocheng hissed in pain. "Dude, what the-!?" Xiao Zhan's breath hitched and his heart started pounding like crazy, he started shivering violently that both Zhao Lei and Zhuocheng noticed.

"Zhan, what's wrong?"

"I... I'm-" he panted and stuttered as he tried to catch his breath. He felt extremely suffocated, as if he was being choked. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" He shouted loudly and he started crying at the entrance gate.

Zhuocheng was confused and furious at the same time, he didn't get why his best friend was acting like that all of the sudden. "Ah, Zhan, what's wrong?" Zue Fai's voice rang behind them and it was obvious how Xiao Zhan flinched but Zhuocheng didn't notice it since he was too angry and Zhao Lei wasn't looking at Xiao Zhan at that time since he turned to face Zue Fai.

"I don't know what has gotten into him," Zhuocheng sighed. "Maybe he's just stressed out?" Zhao Lei said worriedly and Zu Fai gave both of them a pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll take care of him. He was just overwhelmed with handling the customers yesterday that they started touching him on his arms and face," he explained as he went beside Xiao Zhan who was frozen and stopped muttering as he was a statue.

"You guys can go help the others to facilitate, I'll take it from here," the president said as he sneakily and lewdly caressed Xiao Zhan's back.

"Are you sure? We can help you," Zhuocheng said as he felt uneasy leaving his friend alone. "Yeah, others need your help there."

"Alright, if you say so." Xiao Zhan wanted to shout and call out for Zhuocheng to help him but he can't after Zue Fai whispered something in his ear, "If you tell anyone about what happened yesterday, the the videos of you yesterday will be released to everyone here in the campus."

Xiao Zhan's mind became blank as if it was an empty piece of paper. He was brainwashed when he didn't even realized he was being led to the stock room once again.

After the school festival ended, Xiao Zhan's life turned to a complete 180. His eyes became hallowed and the dark bags under his eyes became heavier. He even looked more skinnier than before. When Zhuocheng and Zhao Lei asked him what happened or asked him what's wrong, he'll just brush it off and say with am empty smile, "I'm okay."

But little did they know, everytime he got home, he started having dark thoughts. Xiao Zhan's mind was foggy and he wanted to not exist and forget that everything that happened was a lie. With shaking hands, he takes a pair of scissors and tightly held to it. The cold metal texture gave him some sense of relief. If he could just stabbed himself with this, everything would be over. No more touching, no more crying, and no more breathing. Just that. Everything will end if he did it.

He spreads the scissors and started holding it like a pencil and positioned it at his wrist, with a short intake of breath, he presses down the tip sharp end of the tool as it pierced through his skin. He felt the pain hit his nerves and the blood oozing out from his wound, he continued to slice it until it looked like an ugly mess.

He thought he could finally die with the amount of blood loss he had. Both arms were badly injured with scissors and even his thighs weren't saved. His vision started getting blurry and dark, the last thing he heard was a loud bang.

Xiao Zhan woke up in a hospital bed with his mother sobbing beside him. "A-Zhan!" She cried when she noticed that her son is awake. "I'm alright, mom. I'm always, alright," he said with a blank expression as he received the hug from his mother.

Xiao Zhan was hospitalized for a week and he even received the news of Zue Fai getting evicted from his position and ended up getting expelled. It wasn't true that he graduated, he got kicked out since he was using illegal drugs and joining some gangs. From the very start, Zue Fai's mind was messed up and mentally ill. The school just covered it up to make it sound less embarrassing for the reputation of the school.

Since Xiao Zhan was the vice president at that time, he became the next in line as president to facilitate the student council work load. He didn't complain and and accepted the job. He felt empty, so he most likely didn't care about himself anymore.

Ever since then, Xiao Zhan became a very different person from before.

• • •

"It's disgusting," he whispered with his voice cracking. He received a light squeezed from his hand and Wang Yibo eventually lets go. Before Xiao Zhan could say anything, Yibo stood up from his seat and immediately wraps Xiao Zhan into a tight embraced and said, "You're the strongest person I've ever known."

---
Just to let you know, he wasn't penetrated. Please point out my mistakes and please, stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13.5K 15
Famous actor Xiao Zhan moves into small village to escape from hatred and scandals. this is where he meets young boy Wang Yibo with free, soft perso...
26.1K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...
272K 14.4K 33
Xiao Zhan a friendly, charming, polite, and dedicated young man. He is a softhearted person and wanted to see people happy. This made him well known...
113K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...