The Mafia And The Stray Cat

Oleh AsrielYen

Underground business, drugs, guns and weapons trades, sex, alcohol, mafias, gangsta, yakuza, whatever you can... Lebih Banyak

The Mafia And The Stray Cat
Chapter 1 - When the Cat Meets the Mafia
Chapter 2 - The Sick Cat
Chapter 3 - The Silence Before The Storm
Chapter 4 - A Crisis
Chapter 5 - A Day Out
Chapter 6 - A Dinner of Angel Vs Devil
Chapter 7 - The Stray Cat's Daily Life
Chapter 8 - Identities Revealed
Chapter 9 - Saving The Stray Cat
Chapter 10 - The Cat Hates The Mafia
Chapter 11 - The Caged Stray Cat
Chapter 13 - Bad Luck Black Cat
Chapter 14 - The Black Dragons
Chapter 15 - Reminiscence of the Old Past
Chapter 16 - The Boy Named Kurokage
Chapter 17 - Finally They Meet
Chapter 18 - Bon Voyage
Chapter 19 - In His Arms
Side Story - Catderella
Chapter 20 - Jermaine's Family
Chapter 21 - Hong Kang Dae
Chapter 22 - A Warning
Extra - Kemonomimi Part 1
Chapter 23 - A New Famiglia
Chapter 24 - The Fighter

Chapter 12 - Intimate Connections

3.2K 87 15
Oleh AsrielYen

It was another normal day, normal morning, well not that normal when you are being pulled to make out in the bathroom, again.

Min Yue woke up earlier than Enzo and thought he would go out to make breakfast to eat first.

But what he didnt expect is that, the moment Min moved a bit away from Enzo's hand, Enzo just pulls him down and went on top of him.

"So, where are you planning to go? My lil neko." Enzo looks at Min with his red eyes. And his hair was falling midway, a very beastly but very sexy morning look.

My gulps.

Enzo pulled Min back towards him and Min falls on top of of Enzo with Enzo reaching his hand over to his head, carressing it slowly, feeling the silky and softness of his black hair.

Both of Min's hand were on Enzo's chest trying to support himself because Enzo suddenly pulled him down and he glares at Enzo but instead Enzo was showing off a very kind and lazy morning look towards Min Yue which made him felt like it was a dream of seeing this person's morning look.

"Meow~" Suddenly a small mewling sound was heard and Min was back to his original self. He pushes Enzo's hand away and picks Snowy up beside the bed.

Min made a small bed for Snowy to sleep on near their bed so that the small kitten wont feel lonely sleeping because he can sleep together in a same room as him.

He nuzzles his cheek onto Snowy's small and furry face and the small kitten licked back at his face.

Min Yue giggles.

He puts Snowy in his laps, rubbing on his tummy and petting on his lil ears.

Enzo looks at the black neko petting on the white kitten. It seems that cats enjoy being pet.

Then suddenly Min Yue's hand was being pulled on and he falls backwards and onto Enzo's lap and he looks up at the Mafia.

"Did you know that was dangerous!?" Min Yue shouted at the Mafia but the Mafia seem to have no reaction at all. He pulls the white kitten onto Min's chest and suddenly his hand was on Min's ears.

"W-wait? What are you doing?" Min Yue was clueless on what is the Mafia trying to do.

Min tried to resist him but the Mafia was holding his other arm around Min's waist.

His hand starts to move gently about on Min's ears, slowly caressing them from bottom to top then again. He keeps repeating the motion for some time.

The small white kitten wiggles his tail around on Min's chest, it crawls up and licks on Min's chin and nuzzles against him.

But on the other hand, the Mafia was still caressing his kitty ears and it made him felt so good that he purr.

Enzo finds it amusing that even though he is a neko but he is still human, but then again, he possesses a cat like's feature and liking.

Min closes his eyes enjoying the feel so much. His ears were twitching and his tail was wiggling around. It seems like he was happy.

The Mafia looked at the neko in front of him, he chuckles.

The neko seemed to have noticed the Mafia was chuckling and he opened up his eyes then suddenly his face flushes really red feeling really embarassed, he quickly pushes the Mafia away.

"Y-You!!" Min points at the Mafia, feeling that he had done something really wrong, big time wrong.

Enzo looks back at Min's flustered face, laughing, feeling amused by him.

"Did you enjoyed it very much my dear neko?" Enzo looks at Min Yue, while the small white kitten crawls around the bed, mewing. It seems like the small white kitten, Snowy enjoyed being around these two person. It was rolling around and wiggling his tail happily looking at both of them.

"You! You either really a pervert or a crazy person! " Min was really angry, you can see his face all puffed up red and he was not a bit happy at all with what happened just now.

Enzo likes it when the neko is mad. He always think it was cute on him.

"What is that smile on you face?" Min looks at Enzo, there was a wide grin on his face.

"Oh nothing." Enzo then suddenly wakes up and pulls over Min and with a huff, he carried the neko up on his shoulder easily.

"H-Hey!?" Min was shocked with the Mafia's sudden action.

"We're going for a morning bath." Enzo talks while carrying the neko on his shoulder while the small white kitten follows behind, wagging his tail happily mewing.

Min tried to stop him but it was no use anyway. Min wouldnt just give up because he just didnt want to give in to this man that was carrying him that easily.

Enzo carried Min into the bathroom opening up the tap to let water run, while he quickly pulls off Min's clothes.

Within just a second, Min was all naked in front of the Mafia. Min blushed really red as he was striped clean of his clothes.

The Mafia had a wide grin on his face. "Don't you look awfully tempting and delicious now my dear neko?" Enzo said while leaning his body close to his, breathing hot air on his skin.

Min Yue pushes the Mafia away and glares at him.

"You have a bad breath." Min glares at the Mafia with a flustered red face while saying that. But it doesnt seemed convincing to the Mafia at all.

"Do I now? Then maybe a kiss might make it smell nice then?" Enzo inches closer to the neko, his face near to Min's and stares at Min with his red eyes.

His hand moves up and holds onto Min's chin and tilts it up a bit more letting his lips closer with his.

Min was nervous.

His hands wanted to push him away but his hands werent moving at all. He keep staring at the Mafia.

A slight grin appears on Enzo's face. He closes in and licks the neko's soft pink lips first the presses his lips against the neko's. The neko didnt resist. He lets the Mafia continued on.

The Mafia presses more against him and deep kisses the neko. The neko somehow enjoyed the kiss. He didnt push away him and he puts his hand in front of the Mafia's chest.

The Mafia was satisfied that the neko is so obedient. He slides his tongue into his mouth and curls up with his. Small electrical shocks go through the neko as the Mafia's tongue touches him.

"Ahnn.." The neko moans out unintentionally.

The Mafia almost went crazy because of the neko's sweet moaning sound. He wraps one of his hand around the neko's waist and sucks on his lips, it was sweet on his lips. He sucked on it even more.

It seems the neko had forgotten to breathe. As the Mafia kissed deeper the neko's face starts to become purplish red and the Mafia decides to let go of the neko's lips.

Min pants with his face all flustered and red, he looks at Enzo, seeing him with a satisfied grin on his face. Enzo holds Min close and whispers into his ear.

"You, Min Yue, you are mine only. No one can have you. If anyone tries to take you away. I will kill them personally. I will make sure of that." Enzo then pulls the neko into the tub with the small white kitten waiting for them already.

Snowy didnt cared much on what his two master were doing. He was swimming by himself happily and jumped out as he had enough fun.

He hops out of the tub shaking his body and tail shaking off the water then meows at them, wiggling his tail going out of the bathroom.

Now, the room is left with Enzo and Min.

Enzo holds Min close to him, his back touching his chest. Min can feel the electric shock between them, he tries to hold back his moaning, pushing his hand away trying to break free.

"L-Let go you pervert!" Min struggles only brings him closer to Enzo as Enzo tighthens his hands around Min and then whispers into his ear.

"We havent been doing it for a while now my lil black neko. I missed your little tight hole and your moaning. Those sweet moaning sounds coming from your small lil mouth, makes me want to dominate you so much." While Enzo was whispering his hands were busying too.

One of his hand was rubbing on Min's hole, he was circling his fingers around his hole, poking his fingers on it slightly, Min moans and that excites Enzo even more.

Enzo's other hand was busy with something else too, he was rubbing on Min's nipples, knowing that it was one of his weak spots, he rubbed on them and pulled and pinched them,

"Ahnn.. n-noo.. you p-pervert! L-let me go.. ahhhnn" Compared with last time when he was being mistreated by Ladislas, Enzo's touches makes Min go crazy.

Whenever he touches him he feels electric shocking through his body.

Min's small lil pink dick was trembling in excitement. It made Enzo lick his lips and with a gentle few strokes, Min cums on Enzo's hand. Enzo was delighted to see his sexy face when he comes. It turns him on more. Enzo pulled Min's hand and put it on his own.

Enzo was already half hard seeing the neko enjoying his touches, now when he cums out, he couldnt wait to put it into the neko's small and tight hole.

Once tasted such an exotic taste, Enzo couldnt simply let go of it. And he couldnt wait for another turn to taste it again and again.

Enzo licks on his fingers and pulled Min up onto his lap and his hole directly under his thick and massiveness below.

Min can feel the heat from below and it was pulsing so much against him, Min blushed really red, he felt so complicated now.

A sense of excitement, a sense of lustfulness, a sense of wanting him to embrace him tightly, but at the same time, he hates him, he despise him as a Mafia, he hates his dominating attitude.

Min moans, as Enzo slowly rubs around his hole and slowly pushes it in without any lubrication.

"You're tight my lil black neko." Enzo bites on Min's ears whispering into them, making him moan even more. His body arches on it's own, tilting his head back, his hand grabbing onto Enzo's neck.

"Ahnn.. i-it hurts nyaaa!!" Min cries feeling the pain, as his insides were being widen up as Enzo pushes his own in.

Enzo groans feeling the size of his hole so tight but yet so pleasuring.

Enzo holds Min within his arms, Min looked so small and thin compared with Enzo, Min struggled between them but his arms were so strong and they were holding him so tightly.

Enzo thrust inside of Min and he felt the neko was sucking him in so much. He felt his lil hole wrapped around his big member and was clamping onto it tightly.

He groaned like a wild beast and then pulled Min up to the highest point and then thrust him back down sending his massiveness deep inside of him penetrating him into the deepest.

Min moaned in pain and pleasure at the same time.

"A-Ahh! H-hurtss nyaaa! huff.. haa... ahnn.." Min's tears were overflowing. He grabbed onto Enzo's arms tightly scarring him with his nails, leaving marks onto his thick muscled limbs.

Enzo felt a lil bit of pain as the neko digs his nails deep inside his skin, but at the same time he feels the sensation.

Insane enough? No.

Enzo smirks at the neko, still thrusting deep inside of him, feeling his tightness sucking him all up and wrapping around him as close as possibly.

How could he simply stop at just like this?

Enzo licked his lips, looking at Min with his red eyes, the neko was already drowned in pleasure and sensation, and that made Enzo even more excited.

Enzo picked the neko up, standing up still inside of him, the neko quickly wraps his arms around his neck hoping not to fall from the sudden action from Enzo.

"W-what are you doing nyaa!?" Min looks at Enzo shocked with his sudden action, his lil body holding onto his big muscled one, looking at him with his beautiful teary eyes.

Enzo smirks looking at the neko , then said "I am going to make love to you all around the house, leaving our sex scent all around, letting you remember only me and only my scent and all, my lil neko. Because you belong only to me, Enzo Greco." With that said Enzo leans close to Min's lips and kissed them deeply, pressing against them hard with his, penetrating inside his lips, sending his tongue in and curling up his with the Min's.

The neko was suffocating from his strong manly and obsessive ways, but at the same time, pleasure and sensation was taking over.

Call it a cat in heat, or whatever, Min was already sucking back onto Enzo's tongue on his own.

His purring had become so lewd that he kept wanting more from the Mafia.

Enzo was satisfied with the neko's action.

The neko looked at the Mafia with his blue eyes, lust had already taken over him, only knowing how to suck on his tongue and lips like a lil baby wanting milk, Min held onto Enzo's neck, somehow tears starts to overflow.

Enzo looked at the tearing neko.

He carries him with his one hand while the other reaches up his head and caresses his head gently, running his fingers through his silky and smooth black hair, rubbing on his neko ears.

Min purred as he felt his warm hand ran over his hair and his ears.

They were warm. He forgot bout what a human's warmth is.

Enzo smirked and carried him away to the living room sitting down on the couch, letting him sit on top of him, halfway inside of him.

"Are you enjoying it my lil black neko?" Enzo asked while his hand caressed over Min's ears and down to his cheek and onto his lips, his thumb slowly pressing against his Min's puckered up lips.

"N-no! I hate you! I hate Mafias! " Min was still hard on his mouth.

Enzo only smiled and his hand wrapped behind Min's back then pulling him down onto him, pushing his thickness back inside of him again. He then leans close onto his chest, licking those pinkish cherry nipples, chewing and biting on them, circling his tongue around them, feeling them getting hard and standing high up.

"Your body is much more honest than you my dear lil black neko." Enzo smirks and continuing enjoying his meal on Min's nipple while keep thrusting inside of Min non stop.

Min can only grabbed onto Enzo tightly, feeling the tense pounding down there, all he can do is moan out.

Almost every corner in the house was filled with Min's lewd moaning and panting sound. Their cum and sweat mixed together scent filled the open air. Min was crawling on Enzo, his hand weakly wrapping around Enzo's neck.

"Take me to wash now... You pervert.. You stupid Mafia.. You you..." Min was too tired to scold at Enzo.

By then, Enzo had pulled out his massiveness inside of Min. Somehow still half hard, but Enzo couldnt let his lil black neko over worked yet. Not now at least.

Enzo let Min leaned onto him as he carried him up and into the bathroom, opening the tap letting the water run, he plays with Min's tail finding it fascinating as how it shakes around and it curled around his hand.

"Such a dishonest black cat. Even his cat side is more honest than him." Enzo thought. His tail and ears were twitching slightly as Enzo caressed them gently.

Min just leaned on Enzo quietly, inside cursing the Mafia and himself countless times.

"Why is my body reacting to him like this? I hate Mafias dont I?" Min kept quiet thinking about the same question for a few times. And the suddenly he feels his whole body submerged in a wet feeling the he suddenly snaps and looks at Enzo.

Enzo sat down in the tub while carrying Min and since they both were sweaty it's better to take a bath together. Plus, he can touch the neko even more, exploring more of his cat side and knowing where his weak points are.

He wants to get even the smallest details what's to know about this lil black neko in front of him.

Min just sat there and let the Mafia does what he wants like a good kitten. He was actually enjoying it when the Mafia strokes on his cat ears and tail gently. He purred unintentionally but he couldnt care much. It's been so long since he last felt this comfortable with someone's stroking onto his ears and tail.

Only his father, and his mother as he remembered, could give him the warmth he always wanted.

But somehow Enzo Greco was different. Min didnt wanted to think more about it because he stops to think whenever he reminds himself that this person in front of him is a Mafia and that's the thing he hated the most.

It took some while for the Mafia and the neko to finish up their bath, because in the end, the Mafia just wanted another taste of the neko.

Poor lil neko. And he thought it all ended. And now he is laying on the bed dressed up nicely by the Mafia and grumbling bout how he hates the Mafia.

The Mafia would just laugh at the scene, but it would just make it worst so he decided to just change into his clothes and looks at him from beside.

"I'll be going out. I'll be back late today so you just do what you want as usual. Kenichi will come to accompany you later on. Dont try to go out. If you need anything just give a call." Enzo then walks near the neko leaning his body down.

"I know I know. I cant go home or whatever." Min was kinda pouting but at the same time speaking with an angry tone.

Enzo leans down and kisses on his forehead.

"You are my neko. I wont let you leave my side. What is yours is also mine. Remember that." With that said, Enzo stands up adjusting his tie and walks out of the room then picking up his briefcase and walks out of the house leaving the neko alone on the bed moaning in pain.

"Ugh... father.. what did I do that I have to endure such things?" Min sobs slightly laying on the bed. He rubs his eyes with his sleeves.

This shirt belongs to that man. He slightly put the fabric near to his nose sniffing it slightly. It has his scent too.

Somehow it feels so warm and so pleasant. The scent almost makes him faint. He curls up on the bed and putting the scent near to him still sniffing so.

Unexpected, he falls asleep by sniffing onto his shirt. Everything seemed so pleasant and calming now. That is until, something dark was lurking outside in the corridors.

Heavily guarded by Enzo's subordinates, that is, until half an hour ago, almost every guard in the building was being knocked out cold with sleeping gas.

"Step, step." Footsteps were heard.

"这是黑猫住的地方?(This is where the black cat lives?)" said a tall man with long black hair, tied up neatly behind his back, he walks slowly

"是的,旻月居住在这儿,这是恩佐的住宿. (Yes, Min Yue lives here, this place is Enzo's place.)" Another man walking beside the tall man said, both of them were wearing chinese clothing.

"很好,让我见识一下那只黑猫吧. (Very well, let me take a look at that black cat.)" The man said, with a sly and cold piercing smile on his face.

"是的,我的主人. (Yes my master.)" The other man slowly walks in front the door of the house of Enzo Greco, he took out a card and slot onto the door and the door was opened up in a minute.

They walked inside the place and directly went to the bedroom, opening up the door they saw the black cat was fast asleep on the bed, curling up, showing his beautiful and smooth skin legs.

He was humming peacefully in his sleep, without knowing what's going to happen to him next.

The tall man walks closely and sat down beside Min Yue, his long hands traced along his smooth legs, giving Min Yue a slight frown on his eyebrow, the man grinned coldly.

What could they want with Min Yue? And what would happen to him? And why is the target is Min Yue instead of Enzo?

-Good day fellow people, I am sorry I had not been updating for a long while. I was busy these few months, a lot had happened to me and my family for these few months, I hope you all dont mind for the slow updates. This is the new update for Mafia and the Stray cat, if there is any suggestions please kindly leave a comment or two to tell me. I will try to update the next chapter soon. For now please enjoy this chapter, thank you all.-

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

81.4K 2.3K 37
Cylo is a cute boy who is a profession paid assassin. But, one day he fights with Ivo. Ivo is a cute boy who is a profession hacker. They fight but t...
3K 184 10
A fake priest and a Sicilian mob boss at odds. What could possibly go wrong? *** Roman is a life long slacker and a hardcore gambling addict. After...
1M 32.7K 28
Axel is a full-time Med student that juggles a job and helps out the random injured men he finds lying in the alleys around his small apartment. He's...
568K 12.2K 62
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...