Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

By ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... More

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

LA!Buzz - The real deal

544 20 21
By ZaraPenn

- Jared Leto, 47, is off the market of romance? Did he quit the Hollywood love scene for real this time? -

-Holding hands, sharing looks; Jared Leto in love? Can this happen? -

-Just when you thought he will forever be a bachelor, Jared Leto proudly held hands with new girlfriend. -

-Is he trying to cover something or he being out on an event with a woman hand in hand is what it is? Commitment?-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fans named it as the real life "Hollywood Cinderella story"

Jared Leto is not only a multi-talented individual; singer, model, director, Oscar winning actor, investor; just to name a few, but also a winner on the DNA front; ridiculously handsome, shockingly non-aging. So when it comes to his dating history no man alive can judge him for playing his game shamelessly; getting involved with Hollywood's biggest names such as Cameron Diaz, Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie and the list goes on and on from models to singers.

Nonetheless the fact that celebrities like to settle with each other for reasons like sharing the same lifestyle, experiences and most probably the same net-worth, Jared Leto never seemed to get attached with any of his colleagues on the long run.

He met his last long-term relationship material on one of his A-list parties, where she was a caterer and now seems like after four years of jumping from flower to flower as a busy bee, another relationship of his has gone through the planting phase, seemingly out of the public eye, and is blossoming. Once again, the chosen one is just like you or me.

During the filming of Blade Runner, Leto is spending time in London where he attended to a Gallery opening on the fourth of February; but this time he wasn't getting out of the car alone.

Right after, a familiar face followed.

The copper red hair popped from the deep red of the long silk dress she was wearing, hugging her curves around showing her shape for the very first time after years.

Leto's former assistant has been seen around him for years; she started as his band Thirty Seconds to Mars' publicist, three years ago becoming his assistant, managing his life from the shadows; hiding around the corner, staying away from the spotlight, occasionally caught in a jumper and sweatpants in the LA heat walking a few steps behind Leto.

Her sudden disappearance left some wondering what happened, until she got back into the spotlight just around Jared's birthday, late December, during the Holiday season what left us and the fans wondering about the sudden reunion and suspicious pictures taken.

That evening, as she stepped out of the car, a photo shows Jared gently grooming her hair and his look tells it all before the two even holds hands: She is the real deal.

The two casually walks to the entrance hand in hand while Jared waves to the gathered photographers as Avery smiles like a girl who just won the jackpot. Shy but glowing. And who can blame her.

The photos were all over the fan sites and instagram just hours later, fans discussing the incredible transformation of Jared's former assistant and how they are a fairytale come true.

Some described it as the Hollywood Cinderella story.

The assistant in the shadows transforms into the real beauty she is; easily can outshine some of the models, and what could reassure her more than being the one who captures the forever free spirit, rocker-in-soul, Hollywood's sexiest bachelor's heart.

Although, there are no details to this story yet, the trailer we saw is promising an incredible movie and cannot wait to hear and see more of this surprising turn of events.

Still can't believe? See the slideshow of pictures below!

Stay tuned for more!

LA!Buzz

234 comments...

Sash:
OMG I knew it! 🤩 She is the real deal! 😍She seems so sweet and down to Earth and I bet she actually loves Jared not like all those b*tches out there...

Guest76456:
I bet the "planting phase" was going on for years! Come on Jared sleeps with all the girls he has been seen with! No way he wouldn't touch the one who spends days in a row with him! smshh...

DreamJay:
He and Avery were never A thing! They were friends and now they aren't and I am jelly af but also happy for him bc he deserves her. a REAL woman as you guys said just like me or you! Not some two-faced model.

Guests76421:
Ugly btch! Valery was sweet and caring and aaalways on his side! This Avery just wanting attention and I bet they wont last! Jared really does try the ugly ones for a change hah.

Ev099:
Shut u mouth you all! She is beautiful and you are just jealous! I don't blame you who the hell isn't but grow up!

DeeLeto:
I ship them! 💞I did since New Years and I knew it!! She looks stunning🤗 and Jared is so in love! Holding hands is a big deal! Don't even remember seeing him do that in a looong time. Cuties!❤️

Guest27841:
That's why Jared seems so happy and calm! Met him the other day in front of the hotel! He is a sweetheart and damn he looks fine! 😭🤤She is so lucky!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading the article had me in tears as I sat comfy on the couch, under the blanket, sipping on my tea.

It was late afternoon and Jared and Olivia was out on an interview. I have decided to stay in as I had some work to do for my job and couldn't help my curiosity anymore and checked on the news.

There were dozens of articles and our pictures were all over social media. I gained many new followers and not paying attention to the trolls, the feedback was rather nice what lifted a huge weight off my shoulder.

I was more than nervous to go online during the last day and although I didn't mention it to Jared I was very close to a panic attack the other night as scenarios were flashing in front of my eyes about how everyone will throw tomatoes at me the next time I go out or I get even more people sending me threatening messages.

Since it seemed like that is not going to be the case, I couldn't wait Jared to get home and show him the reactions.

Deep down I also hoped that he won't get hit by the realization of him being in a relationship as he reads through articles about how he is in love.

"Well, then maybe tell him to up his! This is not what we agreed on and I will not stop until you call for a new audition!" Jared's angry voice was all I heard in the last half an hour since he arrived, phone attached to his ear.

He finally got a hold on the casting crew of the new Joker and as much as I would have loved him to let it go by the time he gets back, he just got more fueled up, demanding re-casting, and even a meeting with the director himself.

I was listening to him patiently for the first ten minutes, but then I got more and more angry at how he doesn't seem to notice what an ass he is making of himself.

"No, what I mean is that you are nothing but a big fat l..."

That's it! I jumped up and tearing the phone away from his hand I hung up and looked up to him questioningly.

"Why the hell you would do that?" he looked to me stunned, frustration not leaving his voice.

"To save your face! Once again," I mumbled as I threw the phone onto the couch. "Could you just please let it go? This won't help and..."

"No! You let it go or get the hell out of here and let me mind my own business! You are not my assistant anymore!" he muttered hurt as he grabbed his phone up.

"Oh yeah, so that means you can make yourself look as big of an entitled ass as you want! Go ahead," I sighed giving up as I threw myself onto the couch.

I don't get angry at him often but desperation wins from time to time and I was depserate for him to not go down that road again of accusations.

It wasn't a minute when Jared sat next to me hugging my waist.

"I'm sorry... It's just... It should have been me, you know. I was supposed to get the movie, I was supposed to redeem myself..."

"And you will. But not with this movie. Not like this..." I sighed turning to him, laying my arm on his shoulder as I caressed his hair.

"You don't know how much it would mean to me... I was supposed to stop acting on the top! But I thought the Oscar was just the beginning... Maybe that should have been the end..." he mumbled, laying his head onto my shoulder. "More," he demanded hurt.

I sighed as I continued twirling my fingers around the ends of his hair as he breathed deep, closing his eyes so I decided to give him some time to calm before I spoke up.

"I might not be your assistant anymore but I do try to help as much as I can. I only want the very best for you and you know that," I whispered.

"I know... you truly always did..." he mumbled.

"I... heard from Olivia that you are looking at CVs for a second assistant..." I brought it up gently.

"Yeah," he breathed with a light shrug, head not leaving my shoulder as he stared in front of himself.

"You... found anyone?" I asked uncertain.

"No... I just... I didn't want to proceed with it until... I guess I just always had this slight hope in me that you might want to come back," he admitted, hugging my waist around a bit more.

I was so close to give in... I was so close to go back because I loved him so much and I knew I won't be able to be without him three hundred days a year.

I loved this man so much and the article just made me realize that I am lucky. I am way too lucky to risk it...

"Jay..." I started slowly; I'm gonna do this. I will stay with him I will...

"I know, Av... I know you won't come back and that is fine. I know you love your new job and I know we shouldn't mix our relationship with work... we both know I can be an ass sometimes... I... narrowed it down to two applicants I just... waited for the right moment to ask you to help me choose. I want you to have a word in who I will spend my days with, you know..."

I gulped, pressing my lips.

I have to choose who he will be spending his days with... Basically he asks me to choose someone so then I can't be jealous because I choose her... clever. And fucking scary at the same time.

"Do you wanna see an article I came across about us?" I asked trying to post-pone the conversation about his new daily chick.

"Oh... I almost forgot about that," he lifted his head as he gently caressed the hair away from my face. "Only good, I hope," he smiled leaving a long kiss on my temple.

"It is. Mostly," I smiled as I gave my phone to him.

Half an hour, couple of articles and some snapchatting later he closed his instagram with a smile.

"We are great!I love it! How do you think we should proceed?" he asked. "You know I don't really like to share much it's... none of their business but on the other hand I just wanna shout it from the rooftop," he chuckled.

"Less is more, I'd say," I offered as I leaned to his side, caressing his chest under his silk shirt.

"Maybe I can tell them how long we've been together and the circumstances, so they don't think you quit because we were together already..."

"Yeah, sounds good," I nodded, kissing into his neck; the heat what got me in the morning, seemed to be creeping back on me. "Tell them how great the sex is," I muttered into his neck, "tell them I can't get enough of your touches and hugs... the way you move... the way you make love to me... the way you hold me..."

"Jesus Christ, Avery you are evolving in seduction..." he breathed as he grabbed into my hair strong. "You found your voice."

I smiled up to him hazy as I kissed his lips tenderly.

"I wanna feel you..." I whispered to his lips.

"Feel me... where..." he moaned, but instead of answering I kissed him again, wanting to move into his lap but he yanked my head back by my hair and I hissed by his sudden move. "Answer," his look screamed sex and I couldn't contain myself.

"Inside... deep..." I moaned as he held my hair firm, pulling my head even more back as he leaned to kiss my throat.

"You remember the animal in me I told you about?" He muttered.

Gulping I tried to nod but he kept my head in place firm so I just moaned in response.

"You're getting close to get a taste of it..." his lips traveled from my throat to my neck, up to my cheeks, then let my hair go as he looked at me with those sparkling blues. "But not just yet," his threatening deep voice changed into sweet and soft as a smile appeared on his face caressing my cheeks.

I looked at him curiously as to what he is referring to, but my thoughts were silenced by his deep, sweet passionate kiss as his hands tangled into my hair once again, but this time gentle and caring.

I was ready to scream for more, grabbing into his lower arms firm, when my phone started to ring, making us jump and he leaned away with a huff.

"Shit..." I sighed peeking at my phone. "My mom," I rolled my eyes, silencing it as I turned to Jared.

"Answer it," he asked kissing into my neck. "You have to talk to her, love... you know that."

I sighed looking at him and his bulge, biting my lips then picked up my phone.

"Mom, can I call you back later?" I asked reluctantly.

"Avery, thank God! I have been trying to reach you for over a month, so no you cannot call me back, you stay in line! It is morning in Los Angeles, way before your work..."

"I'm in London, but sure," I sighed.

"London? How come?" she asked.

"Jared is filming here and I came to visit," I answered as I took Jared's hand in mine, caressing it with my thumb lost in thoughts.

Yes, I didn't talk to her since Christmas but she deserved it. She was unwilling to listen to me and believe that Jared and I are real.

"Oh... khm... well, how is he? How are you? I..."

"We both are very good, Mom."

"Good to... hear. Look I... just I got my permit to visit you... when you will be back in California?" she asked and I sighed.

"Next week..."

"What about March?" she asked. "I have some great flight deals I saw... just for a few days?"

I looked to Jared who was on his phone lost in thoughts, but let me hold his left hand as I listened to my Mom bored.

"Can we talk about this later, please?" I almost begged as the last thing I wanted was to talk to her right now and plan her visit.

She must have sensed my unwillingness to talk as she gave up pretty fast.

"Sure... call me?" she asked.

"Yeah..." muttered.

"Say Hi to Jared for me, will you, sweety?" the smile in her voice just made me mad.

"Yeah...bye.." I sighed and hung up as fast as I could.

"That didn't sound like a pleasant conversation..." Jared spoke up peering at me as he put his phone down.

"She wants to come visit me in March..." I sighed.

"That's good, I will be away to a North American tour so she doesn't have to see me..." he smiled amused but all I heard was him being away.

"In March? That's... next month..." I whined pulling his hand into my lap.

"I know... I will be in LA for two weeks before heading for the tour..." he sighed.

I looked away feeling the tears stinging my eyes as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Hey...." he whispered, shifting closer, kissing my face. "Let's enjoy our time together now, okay?"

I just nodded as I turned to hug him to me strong.

I can't do this... why does he tell all these so easily in the last minutes and why do I have to struggle with the thought of him being away all the time. I knew this is how it will be. I knew it all along but the deeper I fall in love with him, the harder it is to get back out into the real world without him.

All of a sudden Lily came into my mind. How she held up like this for two years while Jared was on tour, and how she broke down and broke up with him because she can't live like this.

Suddenly I understood where she came from and understood her breaking up with him was not about falling out of love... it might just have been falling way too much in love.

I know I won't leave him. I can't do that, it is not an option. But I was more than terrified of the fact that I will not be able to be without him, although it seems like he takes the thought of not being much with me very easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 619 51
Story written with @AllAboutTheBear
11.5K 682 67
Music inspires many to persevere, hope, dream, laugh, cry and process a wide variety of emotions. Music was very important to Melissa Campbell, havin...
17.8K 523 24
In 2011, Sophia attended to Paris Fashion Week; there she will encounter Jared Leto, although for her, he will just be an attractive and mysterious b...
21.3K 348 57
Jared Leto story.