xplr ; colby brock

Par emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. Plus

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors
birthday

telling our friends

1.6K 27 9
Par emmary88

august 5th

it's been a month since we found out about our baby. i'm still over the moon about it cause i've always wanted to be a mom.

so far, only tara, jake and kat know about it. we wanted to keep it private for a little bit so we can just enjoy it.

but we're ready to tell everyone now.

we told jake, and he was obviously very excited for us. and then kat came over and was wanting me to drink with her and i kept saying no since i can't drink while being pregnant. and she kind of assumed from there but i still managed to film it.

in three days, it's my 21st birthday but i won't be celebrating since i'm 2 months pregnant.

the baby's due date is February 28th. we found out that we got pregnant on our wedding night which is very special.

so today, we're telling most of our friends that we're pregnant.

i wasn't sure how to tell them all at once and get their reactions so i told them all to come with 15 minute intervals.

so mike and kevin will come over at 1 and then i texted sam and corey to come at 1:15 and so on just so i can tell everyone.

i got them each a little mug that says "uncle mikey," "uncle sam," "aunt devyn," etc.

coreys says "aunt corey" on it though cause we thought it was funny.

"hey guys." mike told us as he walked into my apartment.

"hey." i smiled, kevin returning the gesture.

"are you ready to turn the fuck up for your birthday?" mikey asked.

"well i actually i have a gift for the two of you." i told them.

i had them sit in front of where i had set up the camera and i handed them each the bag with the sonogram mugs in them.

"wait are you serious?!" mikey asked, giving me the biggest hug.

"yes!" i told them.

"congratulations!" kevin said, hugging me.

"i'm so happy for you guys." mike said as he bro hugged colby.

i told them to hide their gifts so that corey and sam wouldn't see them when they came in.

sam and corey came into the apartment and i told them i had presents for them so they stood in front of the camera.

"i don't know what kind of prank this is but you did a really bad job at hiding the camera." corey laughed.

"it's not a pranks!" i told them for the tenth time.

"whatever you say, adelaide." sam laughed.

"just open the bags." i laughed

"no way?! this has to be a prank." sam says.

"wait... wait... i'm finally gonna be aunt corey!?" corey asked

"i promise it's real! look." i said handing them one of my pregnancy tests.

"wait really?" corey asked, still skeptical.

"we're being serious guys." colby laughed.

"well congratulations then!" corey said, hugging me.

"i can't believe my best friends gonna be a dad!" sam said, making me tear up a little. they switched and sam hugged me as corey hugged colby.

next was xepher, griffin and devyn.

i handed them the bags and it was the same situation. they thought it was a prank but they were so happy for us when it wasn't.

the same thing went for when we told cassie, reggie, aryia, etc.

"how far along are you?" devyn asked me.

"i'll be two months on my birthday." i told her.

everyone kinda then got the ohhh wedding night idea so then they were all laughing about that.

"do you think it's a girl or a boy?" kat asked.

"i'm feeling girl but i also think that the longer i'm pregnant, it might change." i told them.

"what do you want to do for your 21st since we can't get wasted?" mikey asked.

"i would honestly really just like to stay in and maybe order food. you guys can all drink or whatever but i'd rather just have a chill little get together rather than a party or anything." i confessed to them.

i was a little sad i wouldn't have that wild 21st birthday but it's not like i've never been drunk before. this little baby meant more than being able to legally drink.

at least tara and i were bumpin through this together. i wasn't the only one who couldn't drink.

at the end of the night, everyone left so colby and i went to our room.

"i can't believe we're married." i told him, smiling

"since the day i met you, all i've wanted to do was marry you." he told me, pulling me towards him.

"and i can't believe we're pregnant." i told him.

i was barely, and i mean barely showing. it basically just looked like i had a really big breakfast.

colby lifted my shirt up slightly, kissing my little bump.

"me either. i honestly didn't want kids until i met you. i can't wait to see you as a mommy. you're so good with kids." he told me.

"what made you change your mind?" i asked him.

we talked about having kids while we were engaged and decided to start trying right after our wedding. which it clearly didn't take much.

"you. seeing you with my little cousin, and with nova. i realized that you will be the best mom ever and i couldn't hold you back from that. i want to have constant reminders of you and having a little baby running around, that would be the best reminder." he said, standing up and kissing me.

we stayed in that embrace for a few minutes before i pulled apart, getting ready for bed.

i was kind of insecure with the way i looked right now, since i was barely showing. it just made me look like i'd gained weight. and since the fans did know i'm pregnant, or my family, i was super insecure about it.

"what's wrong, bub?" colby asked me.

"just thinking what it's like when i'm carrying an eight pound bowling ball in my stomach." i laughed.

"you're gonna look so good. you're already glowing." he smiled.

august 8th

"happy birthday, angel." colby smiled, walking into our room with a tray.

"thank you." i smiled.

there were waffles on the tray, along with a lot of fruit and a little bag.

"you're so sweet." i smiled, giving him a kiss.

"it's no problem... why don't you open your first present?" he asked me. i nodded and asked if he could vlog it or if it was private. gotta get that content.

he picked up the camera and face it towards me.

i pulled the tissue paper out and noticed it was a little gold ring that has our wedding date engraved into it.

"this is so sweet." i said while tearing up. i gave him a huge hug and then he put the ring on my finger.

he sat in bed with me while i ate, denying any offers of food that i tried to give him.

"i guess you can open your second present then." he told me, getting off of the bed and taking the nearly empty tray with him.

he came back with a present that was shaped like a record. we had received a record player at our wedding from reggie and cassie.

i pulled the wrapping paper off and noticed there was a picture of us on the album cover. i looked at him, confused, and then turned it over.

the record played our wedding song, along with a bunch of other significant songs in our relationship.

the song we listened to when we were in the car the night we met, the song that we were listening to when he asked me out, when he proposed, etc.

this actually made me start crying. this was the most sweet and thoughtful gift ever.

"open it, see what the record looks like." he instructed.

so i opened the record and noticed it was a beautiful blush pink and the sticker on one side had a photo of us from the night we met and the other side had a photo of us from our wedding night.

"do you recognize the color?" he asked me. i looked at it again, confused. i knew i'd seen the color before but couldn't put a finger on it.

"it's the color of your wedding dress during our first dance." he smiled.

"you're literally the cutest thing ever. i'm so in love with you." i smiled, giving him the biggest hug i've ever given anyone.

"i guess i'll give you present number three now." he said.

"there's more? you didn't have to do this." i told him.

"it's the least i could do for you baby." he told me, exiting the room and then coming back in, with a louis vuitton box.

i grinned as he handed me the box, taking the bow off and then the lid.

"you really bought me a louis vuitton diaper bag?" i asked, laughing. "that's very sweet of you." i smiled.

he laid in bed with me for a little before he got up to go start getting ready for lunch.

i got up as well, walking into our bathroom and getting into the shower.

"you aren't going to drink?" i asked colby. we were all at my little birthday party that colby put together for me.

"if you can't drink, then i'm not drinking." he told me, wrapping his arms around me.

"you don't have to do that. i'm perfectly fine with being sober." i told him.

"i know. i want to do this for you though." he said. i nodded in response, and thanked him again for the little party.

colby had gotten me 21 gifts to celebrate 21 years. he really spoils me.

august 10th

"can you grab my vitamins out of the bathroom?" i asked.

i was running around like a chicken with its head cut off while trying to pack for our flight that was leaving in two hours. there was a good chance we were going to miss it.

he tossed the vitamins to me and then zipped my suitcase for me.

i was in a workout set of leggings and a sports bra so i quickly through on a little white cropped jacket just so you couldn't see my stomach very well.

we were flying to new york and then to kansas to tell our families about our little baby.

"you nervous?" he asked me once we were in the uber.

"yeah. a little." i told him. "they all reacted to elena being pregnant in a calm way, for the most part, and shes 17 and unwed." i told him.

he nodded and rested his hand on my thigh. it was too surreal that this was my life. i didnt deserve any of it.

"you're pregnant?" the uber driver asked me.

"yeah, i am. we're flying home to tell all of our families." i told her.

"that's so exciting. congratulations!" she told us so we thanked her.

"hi mom!" i said, walking in and hugging her.

"hi baby. nova is here and she's sleeping so try to keep it down." she smiled. "hi colby." she said hugging him.

"hi serena." he smiled

"who all is here?" i asked her.

"john, jack, jo, elena, ethan and celine." she informed me.

"can you bring john down?" i asked her.

she nodded and called up for him on the intercom.

"what's up? oh hey guys!" he said upon seeing colby and i.

"hi," i said while hugging him. he shook colbys hand and i asked colby to film.

"okay so i brought a gift for each of you." i smiled.

"awh, you didn't have to do that." my mom said.

i found each of their presents and handed them to them.

my moms was a little gold necklace that had a bar that says grandma. johns was a keychain that said grandpa on it. they both also had one of my positive pregnancy tests in them.

they both unwrapped the boxes and their reactions were priceless.

"seriously?! baby?!" she asked me and i nodded.

"she's due in february." i told them. i had just gotten used to saying she since i thought it was a girl.

"congrats!" john said, bro hugging colby.

"congratulations angel!" my mom said hugging me. they switched and she hugged colby and john hugged me.

i had my mom bring elena and ethan down so i could tell them together.

they were both excited to see me, being unaware that i was coming in from LA.

i told them by giving them both a mug that had a sonogram picture and said "auntie elena" and "uncle ethan"

they were both just as shocked and happy for us... especially elena since nova would have a cousin.

i told celine next, her being one of the best reactions. she told me that she's been waiting for this announcement since i met colby. she also made it very clear, at the wedding, that she was looking forward to us having a baby.

i told jo and jack last, out of the group. they were both happy for colby and i.

jo had recently gotten a boyfriend as well. jack was still with lana, surprisingly.

i had asked elena not to share the news with archie considering his sister was the devil herself and tried to kill me. i hate liv with every ounce in me.

she reluctantly agreed which i was thankful for.

next was to tell my dad.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.1K 77 68
Journey moved out to LA when her mother got a job. But good thing is her best friends April and Dj is there, But what Journey doesn't know she catch...
86.4K 1.4K 31
Sam and Colby have been the best of friends for years. Will a simple video for their duo channel change it all?
69 0 10
We only met each other just the other day But you already got me feeling some type of way Now, if I could figure it out I'd take you back to my house...
99.3K 1.8K 23
When Alyx moved from Scotland to LA with her best friend Katrina she never imagined when she was introduced to Colby that her life would change so mu...