The Salvatore Sister: TVD- Se...

By 0butterbiscuit7

*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in... More

The Cast
SPECIAL ANNOUCMENT-NEW BOOK COVER
Not An Episode-Introduction
2X06: Plan B- Part 1
2X06: Plan B- Part 2
2X07: Masquerade- Part 1
2X07: Masquerade- Part 2
2X08: Rose- Part 1
2X08: Rose- Part 2
2X08: Rose- Part 3
2X08: Rose- Part 4
2X08: Rose- Part 5
2X09: Katerina- Part 1
2X09: Katerina- Part 2
2X09: Katerina- Part 3
Not an Episode
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 1
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 2
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 3
2X11: By the Light of the Moon- Part 1
2X11: By the Light of the Moon- Part 2
2X11: By the Light if the Moon- Part 3
2X12: The Descent- Part 1
2X12: The Descent- Part 2
*2X12: The Descent- Part 3
2X12: The Descent- Part 4
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 1
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 2
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 3
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 4
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 5
2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 1
*2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 2*
2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 3
2X15:Dinner Party- Part 1
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 2
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 3
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 4
2X16: The House Guest- Part 1
2X16: The House Guest- Part 2
2X16: The House Guest- Part 3
2X16: The House Guest- Part 4
2X16: The House Guest- Part 5
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 1
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 2
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 3
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 1
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 2
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 3
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 4
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 5
2X19: Klaus- Part 1
2X19: Klaus- Part 2
2X19: Klaus- Part 4
2X19: Klaus- Part 5
2X19: Klaus- Part 6
2X20: The Last Day- Part 1
2X20: The Last Day- Part 2
2X20: The Last Day- Part 3
2X20: The Last Day- Part 4
2X20: The Last Day- Part 5
2X21: The Sun Also Rises- Part 1
2X21: The Sun Also Rises- Part 2
2X22: As I Lay Dying- Part 1
2X22: As I Lay Dying- Part 2
Important Info-Sequel

2X19: Klaus- Part 3

1.1K 17 3
By 0butterbiscuit7

Elena, Elijah, and I are now standing on the Lockwood's front porch and Elijah rings the doorbell.

Carol comes to open the door, purse and coat in hand like she's leaving. "Elijah! Elena, Mystal, what are you doing?" Good question Carol. "What happened?" She notices Elijah's dirty and ripped clothes.

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help," He is very polite.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-"

Elijah steps closer to her and compels her, "I won't take but a minute of your time."

"Of course. Anything you need," She smiles, compulsion working.

"Thank you," Elijah smiles back and all three of us walk in, "Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing," He looks down at his destroyed suit.

Carol shuts the door behind us, "Well, we can try one of my husbands suits," She offers, "I haven't boxed them up yet." I forgot her husband passed away, she looks a little sad.

"Wonderful," Elijah replies and she goes to get them.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?" Elena asks a little scared.

"Cause I'm the one who got her off it," He answers, "Right before you two and your friends and brothers tried to kill me. Twice."

I roll my eyes, "Oh cry me a river Eli, it hasn't been the first time you've died and it won't be the last I'm sure." Elena gives me a look for being mean.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be down in a moment," He excuses himself.

"Don't even try to get me to play nice," I hold my hand up to her.

"He hurt your feeling didn't he?" She analyzes.

Yes. "That requires one to have feelings first."

Stefan then calls me but I ignore it. And then Damon follows and I ignore him too. I go to join Elena and Elijah in the living room.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us," He kicks off with a banger, note sarcasm.

Elena looks down, "No. I'm sorry."

"And Katerina," Elijah doesn't dwell and tries to catch up on what he has missed, "She would have been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her. Serves her right. And yeah thanks for that info btw," I refer to the compulsion part.

"We think that she may be dead," Elena adds.

"I doubt that," Elijah smirks, "like I'm sure Mystal has said, not Klaus' style." Yep. I told my brothers that. "Death would be too easy for her after what she did."

"I don't understand. You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him?" Elena doesn't get it.

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay," Elijah states harshly, "There was a time... I'd done anything for Klaus. We both would have," He nods to me. "Klaus is my brother," He says after a little story from the past.

"I heard that," Elena stampers, "I'm still processing."

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is "O.M.G."," He jokes and sips his tea. "So do you know about Klaus and Mystal?"

"Yes, she does. And I am leaving now, I don't want to discuss it, especially with you," I spit out to Elijah and leave.

I listen to my voicemails. Stefan needs my help to talk to Jenna about the Alaric thing because she was going out with him for lunch and Damon told me to meet him at Alaric's apartment. I am going to assume that my chances in not seeing Klaus are more high if I meet Damon.

~~~

I approach Damon and, ew Andie, in the hallway of Alaric's apartment building.

"I don't think that this is a good idea," Andie tries to talk my brother out of whatever we are doing.

"And what is this idea?" I speak up.

"Great! You're here!" Damon is genuinely happier now, then turns back to Andie, "You're an investigating journalist. We're investigating."

We get up to the door and hear music playing. Damon holds out his hand motioning for Andie to knock. I am grateful that Damon didn't ask anything about being with Elijah and Elena.

"Alaric, are you home?" Andie calls out. Oh so we are playing dumb, got it. "It's Andie-Starr, Jenna's friend."

Damon looks behind us before tearing off something and motioning to Andie again. She creaks open the door to show Katherine standing there. I knew she wasn't dead.

"Thank god," Katherine sighs in relief.

"Wow! You were right, she looks exactly like Elena," Andie observes as she steps into the apartment.

"Yep," Damon sounds annoyed. Him and I try to step in, but the barrier stops us, of course. "Thought you might be dead, guess Mystal was right."

"Always am," I do a hair flip.

"Unfortunately not," Katherine states unhappily.

3P POV
"There's a whole family of Originals?" Elena is flabbergasted.

"So I take it Mystal did not share much at all?" He chuckles and goes over to a mirror. "My father was a wealthy land owner in a village in Eastern Europe. Our mother bore seven children."

Elena was very eager to hear more, since Mystal in fact did not share her knowledge, "So your parents were human?"

"Our whole family was," Elijah clears up, "Our origin as vampires is a very long story, Elena. Just know.. we're the oldest vampires in the world. We are the Original Family, and from us all, vampires were created."

"Right, but Klaus is your brother. And you want him dead? And don't even get me started on Mystal," Elena shakes her head, not understanding.

"I need some air," Elijah ignores what she said, "I'm still feeling a tad... dead. Come." He heads outside.

Mystal's POV
"What are you doing here?" Katherine questions us.

"Yes, Damon what are we doing here?" I repeat, still not knowing.

"We are here to rescue you," Andie sing-songs.

"What?!" I yell.

"No, sweetie. We are here to see if she deserves to be rescued," Damon corrects her.

"Right," Andie points to Damon.

"Well, she isn't. There, solved," I fix the issue that wasn't an issue. "I figured you still might be kicking," I smirk rudely, "Alari-Klaus was blending way too easily."

"Figured he had probably had some coaching," Damon finishes off for me and jingles a bottle of vervain in his hands. Oh shit, no, please tell me that's not why we are here.

She gasps, "Is that..."

"Vervain? Your salvation," He responds.

"It's not going to undo anything," Katherine actually turns it down.

"There's always a loophole. Did he tell you to stay in this apartment until he said it was ok to leave?" Damon starts looking for the loophole.

I shift on my feet bored already. Katherine goes to talk but looks confused when no words come out.

"You can't say. Well, well, well, he was always a clever one," I commend.

"Did he tell you to do absolutely everything he says until the end of time?" Damon keeps interrogating.

"No," She rushes out and then her face falls realizing Damon's idea worked.

"There's your loophole," My brother smirks, "Drink this and prevent any further compulsion," He holds up the bottle again.

Katherine comes over to grab it out of his hand, but he pulls away. "Give it to me," She gets bossy.

"Answer one question first," Damon bargains. Katherine looks annoyed. "You double-crossed us with Isobel, why?"

"I didn't think you guys could stand a chance against Klaus, so I was looking out for myself," Katherine is truthful.

"And where did that get you?" I playfully stab back. She smirks and rolls her eyes.

"Here," Damon tosses her the vervain, "Be careful with that. If he finds out you have that-"

"You're never getting out of here," I interrupt, "On second thought get caught."

Damon elbows me. Katherine takes a sip and starts coughing.

"You owe us. And we will collect," Damon declares. "Come on," He says to Andie and I. Forgot she was here.

"Nice to meet you," Andie tells Katherine as she shuts the door on her way out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 39 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...
101K 2K 59
Meet Serena Salvatore. A 162 year old vampire and the only Salvatore born to a Bennett Witch. After 50 years away, she decides to come back to Mystic...
1.2M 23.8K 58
Juliet Salvatore hasn't seen her brothers since 1864, she thought they were dead. After she woke up she thought she was all alone, she didn't want to...
Maddison By Evie

Fanfiction

110K 2.4K 78
Maddison has lived with her family in Mystic Falls for 16 years with her older sister, Elena Gilbert and younger brother, Jeremy Gilbert. They all we...