the new girl m.p.

Autorstwa alespolibio

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... Więcej

hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
sequel?
done

23

6K 77 38
Autorstwa alespolibio

universe must have my back / fell from the sky into my lap / and i know you know / that you're my soulmate and all that 

Mattias POV

I was the last to wake up and noticed Kairi was gone. Everyone else was either scrolling on their phones or making tiktoks.

After eating breakfast I decided to go surprise Avery. When I got to her house no one opened the door. I knocked again and Mariano opened it.

"Hey what's up." We dapped each other and he let me in.

"Nothing much. I think she's in the back."

I said thank you and walked through the kitchen. I bumped into a chair hurting my side.

"Fuck me." I winced to myself. I saw Avery and someone else turn around to look at me but they couldn't see me. I was about to walk outside but Avery started speaking.

"Alright cut the shit Kairi and tell me please I'm losing my patience ." My girl has zero patience for anything but we all knew that. I wonder what he came here to tell her.

"Alejandro has feelings for you." I heard him quickly tell Avery. She, just like me, was shocked.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked finally opening the door. They both got up fast and looked at me.

"Babe what are you doing here?" She got up and hugged me. I didn't hug her back because I was still trying to comprehend what Kairi said. He just stood there looking like he regretted even coming over and speaking to Avery about this.

"Babe it-"

"Just be quiet Avery." I walked closer to Kairi and asked one more time.

"What did you say?"

"Look man it's not that serious. He just has a tiny crush on Avery. It'll go away soon."

"No, you said he has feelings. Having feelings and having a crush are two different things. He likes my girl." I turned around to Avery.

"Has he tried anything on you?"

"Oh my god Mattia no! It's like you lost all trust in him when you heard this! He would never do that to you." She walked closer to me.

"Well I didn't think this would happen but it did so.." I crossed my arms and looked at both of them.

"Don't let Ale know you know okay?" Kairi said to both of us. We looked at the most what the fuck face.

"How am I supposed to act like this didn't happened? My dumbass last night thought he liked Taylor because when you asked me if we were gonna hang with Av and Taylor he looked up." I said.

"What?" Kairi chuckled.

"After the whole night, when he heard those two names he looked up. So I thought he was interested in Taylor. I even texted her!!" I laughed at little at the situation.

I would've never expected this from anyone in our friend group. If anything maybe I would've expected it from Robert.

"Oh god no Taylors talking to someone. Mattia, did you really text her about Ale?" She walked over to me and took my phone to look for the messages. When she read them she started laughing.

"Im leaving I'm gonna talk to Alejandro." I took my phone back and started walking into the house.

"No! You'll only make this worse. Just stay here with Kairi and I'll talk to him. Maybe if he talks to me we can fix this... I don't know. Just stay here cause I feel like you're gonna do something stupid." They were trying to stop me. I don't know if I'm mad or if I'm disappointed.

"This is just weird." I said putting my head in my hands. Avery sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"This is weird but this stuff happens. A lot. It happened when I dated Jason. Well that didn't end well because he cheated on me with her but you know I don't know where I'm going with this. Kairi say something." We looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"Lucy." Was all that he said. I was so confused.

"What?"

"Lucy. We left her outside." Avery got up so quick from the couch to get her. I could hear her tiny nails clicking against the floor.

"My beautiful daughter." She came to me so I can put her on the couch and cuddled up next to my leg.

"Let's just not do anything about this situation. I feel like if we do something it's just gonna get worse. So lets just lay low about it and if he asks, me and Mattia don't know a thing."

"But that's the thing! How am I supposed to act like I don't know? We could be hanging out and what if I see him staring at you? I'm gonna say something because I know!" I was getting frustrated. I just wanted to talk to Ale.

"If you love me you'll listen to me." Not this again. She started using that against me last week. I sunk back in the couch.

"...So Alvaro texted me." Everyone looked at Avery.

"He said what's the moves so I said arcade? Y'all down? Let's forget this and just enjoy ourselves." I nodded my head and so did kairi.

"Alright, Mattia pick me and Avery up later. Mateo is coming too." Kairi got up from the couch and walked over to the front door.

"I'm going back to sleep. Bye bitches." He left and walked back to his house.

Me and Avery sat there looking at each other. She scooted closer to me and put her arms around my neck.

"You didn't give me a proper hug back there, also you didn't even kiss me good morning." We looked each other in the eyes and slowly leaned in. Our lips connected like puzzle pieces.

"Wanna go upstairs?" She pulled away and looked me in my eyes again. I nodded my head and she led me to her room. After closing the door behind her, she finally got in bed next to me. We cuddled and watched The witcher until it was time to get ready for the arcade.

*****

At 5pm her mom came back home and her cousins were gone. There was a knock on the door then it opened.

Avery was the little spoon and I had my hand under the covers on top of her thigh almost on her butt.

"Hey loves. Avery your cousins left today to Florida but they gave us an invite to your cousins quince next month. I think she really liked your boyfriend because he was invited to." She handed Avery an envelope with mine and hers name on it. We both sat up and opened it together. Wow our first mail together.

"You're invited to Amelias quinceñera on November 25th, 2019. Oh cool it's beauty and the beast themed and I have a beautiful red dress!" She was so excited. My face grew a smile watching her get so excited about a dress.

"Sounds fun. I'll ask my parents if I can go."

"Oh mom is it okay if Mattia takes me to an arcade later? In like thirty minutes?" She gave her mom puppy eyes and she walked out.

"I take that as a yes. Let's start getting ready. I have a pair of your sweats, some shirts, and boxers in my drawer." Avery said. I was trying to think of times where I left clothes here but nothing came to mind.

"I don't remember leaving clothes here."

"You didn't. But I took a pair of sweats and I guess I grabbed a pair of boxers and your shirts I only took two." I picked up the shirts she took. They smelled like her. She looked at me the same way she looked at her mom, with puppy eyes.

"You're too cute." I gave her a kiss then changed into the clothes.

*****

We went to go pick up Alvaro, Mateo, Roshaun, Robert, and Alejandro. He gave a handshake to everyone except for Avery. Me and her looked at each other because we know why.

When we got there everyone went in except me and Avery because we were waiting on Taylor, Kairi, and Vic.

"Don't go near him. If I see you talking to him about his feelings I will slap you."

"You wouldn't dare. You pussy!" We started play fighting in there but I stopped because she poked my eye on accident.

"Ow!! You cheater you got my eye." That shit hurt. She was just sitting there laughing at me.

"Oh look they're here." She calmed down and went over to their car. I followed and started walking in with Kairi while Avery went in with the girls.

The whole time Ale stayed far from me. Kairi and Av made sure of that.

"Babe come here!" I followed her voice and found her at the basketball game.

"Winner gets 20 bucks." She said to me putting in coins for both games.

"Bet." We started throwing the balls and I could see that she was a few points higher than me. I smacked the ball down when she threw it so I could catch up.

"You fucking cheater." She yelled while throwing the balls. The buzzer rang after a few more seconds.

"Wow you cheated and still lost. How do you feel Mr. Polibio?" She put her fist up to my mouth like a microphone.

"I don't like it one bit. Rematch. Double or nothing!" She shook her head and put her hand out.

"Bring me ma moneyyy." She did a little dance when she said that. I shook my head while smiling and handed her the money.

"Yeah I let you win." I put my arm around her and we started walking around looking for the group.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that." Av patted my stomach as we turned the corner. Everyone was in a corner either sitting or standing around.

"We ran out of tokens and we're hungry. I was thinking of just ordering dominos and we go to Averys house." Alvaro said looking at Avery for her response.

"Oh I was thinking after this I go home and catch up on homework. I have like two weeks of homework to do this weekend but I guess it can wait." She sighed. I know how stressed she's getting about school. I worry for her because I feel like one day it'll be too much. What if she gets depressed?

"No actually me and Avery are gonna have a self care night and we're gonna pamper each other all night." They all look disgusted probably thinking something very dirty meanwhile Avery looked confused as hell.

"It's new." I whispered to her. She nodded her head going along with me.

"Okay well then let's go. Girls are coming with me, boys with Mattia. Byee!" Taylor, Vic, and Avery walked out to her car together. I walked out to my car with the boys following me. Mateo was in the front controlling the music.

Averys POV

"Av guess what Mattia told me last night." Taylor started laughing just thinking about it.

"Oh yeah he told me about that." We were both laughing leaving Vic out.

"Stop leaving me out of this. I wanna know!"

"Okay so last night Kairi said something about me and Taylor then Ale got happy when he heard the names so Mattia texted her to put them on....but she has a boyfriend." Now we're all laughing.

"He's so dumb." I said. A few minutes after we saw the boys leave was when we left.

"I have so much work to do guys. Like it's so stressful.....I have to say something...for like the last two weeks I've been crying myself to sleep and eating less. I haven't told Mattia and I feel absolutely horrible then I cry because of it! It's so stupid." I sunk back in the chair and waited for someone to say something.

"I get that, we all get that. You'll be fine. Just don't keep this to yourself anymore. You have us and you have your boyfriend who loves you so so so much." Taylor put her hand on my thigh when Vic finished her little speech.

from kairi😙
i feel like mattia wants to say something so bad. he keeps looking in the rear view mirror to ale

avery
just make sure he doesn't. keep him busy
talk to him

"Yeah he does love me a lot. I love him a lot too." We were almost at my house and the whole ride we just spoke about random things.

"Bye Avery! We love you!" They both yelled out at the same time and I waved back. "I love you guys more!"

"If you need anything just call me." Taylor yelled out before driving off. I walked in and my parents were in the living room just talking.

"Hey where's Mar?"

"He left with his girlfriend a while ago, he should be back soon. Also we need to speak to your boyfriends parents." Oh no.

"Boyfriend?!" My dad asked. Good one mom. She looked at me with an apologetic look. I playfully roll my eyes and took a seat on the couch.

"Yeah dad I have a boyfriend. He's nothing like Jason though. You know him. Actually he'll be here soon.." And just when I said that, there was a knock on the door. My dad got up to open the door and stood tall. Mattia looked so scared. Usually it's me or Mar that opens the door cause my parents are never home.

"Hi Mr. Pérez how are you doing?" This will be fun to watch.

"I'm fine. What do you need?"

"Oh I came by to hang out with Avery." He scratched the back of his neck and did a nervous smile.

"Hmm..okay but hangout in the kitchen, dining room, or living room." He stepped aside to let Mattia in. I gave him a hug then he sat next to me on the couch.

"What did you need to speak to his parents for?" My dad asked my mom.

"Because your niece Amelia invited him to the party next month and I wanted to speak to them. Also to get to know my daughters boyfriends parents! These two have been dating for almost two months and I don't even know what his mom looks like."

"She's a beautiful and caring woman ." Mattia spoke up.

"Oh okay well it's 8 and my show is on. I'll see you guys later." My dad got up pulling my mom up too and going to their room.

"So I told the group that we were having a self care night but I was lying." Mattia said.

"Huh?"

Mattias POV

"I only said that so you could catch up on your school work. I know it's stressing you out a lot and that's also why I came over tonight, to help you finish."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in.

"Oh I love you so much Mattia." She was crying. Like full on tears on my shoulder. I rubbed her back and kissed her cheek.

"I love you more." She pulled away and gave me a kiss.

"You're too good to me. What did I do to deserve you." She gon make me cry too, shit.

"Let's get started on this work."

*****

After three and a half hours and a couple snack breaks we finally finished all the work.

"I'm exhausted." She yawned causing me to yawn too. I got everything, put it back in her backpack and put the backpack in the closet for her.

"Let's just go to sleep." I agreed to that and followed her to her room. Her parents were asleep with the door closed.

She changed into one of my shirts, that she stole, and black booty shorts.

"You're not cold?" I asked her while she got in bed.

"Well I have you right? And the blanket so I'll be fine." I got in next to her after turning off the light and closing the door. I pulled her in closer to my body to make sure she was warm. She turned to face me and kissed me goodnight then pressed her ear against my chest. I know she loves listening to my heartbeat.

"Goodnight baby." I said leaving a kiss on the top of her head.

"Goodnight I love you."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

261K 5K 44
❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚜; 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌! ❞ ❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚕�...
203K 2.2K 18
after moving from sunny, exciting Texas, Bianca De Luca meets a group of boys in a crappy New Jersey gas station that will change her life.
4.1K 119 27
Your a 16 year old girl who is in love with one of your twin brother Mattia's Bestfriend what will happen Mature Cursing
241K 1.7K 103
Aria moves from California to New Jersey and meets this group of boys and becomes apart of the group and she falls in love with one of the boys....bu...