MHA Shoto Todoroki X Reader O...

By the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection with everyone's favourite red and white haired UA student, Shoto Todoro... More

Introduction
1: Maid in the Todoroki Household
2: Sparring Match (Lemon)
3: Baby Proof
Quirks
4: Water Bender
5: Bath Time (Lemon)
6: Secrecy
7: The Attack Part One
8: The Attack Part Two
9: The Party
10: The Dirty Diary (Lemon)
11: The Dream Future
12: Blackout (Lemon)
13: Aizawa's Daughter
14: Innocence
15: Graduation Party
16: Torture
17: The School Pool
18: Heat (Lemon)
19: Honeymoon (Lemon)
20: Partners or Rivals?
21: Infertility
22: Heights Alliance Shower Room (Lemon)
23: Tamaki Amajiki - First Time 9Lemon)
24: Tutoring Shoto Todoroki
25: The Phone Call (Lemon)
26: Hot Springs (Lime)
27: Lies and Secrets
29: The Eleventh January
30: Happy Birthday Shoto (Lemon)
31: After School Studying (Lemon)
32: Licence Exam
33: Snowball Fight!
34: Sleepover at Tsu's
35: Late Nights at the Agency (Lemon)
36: Valentines Day (Lemon)
37: Midoriya's Sister Part One (Lemon)
38: Midoriya's Sister Part Two (Lemon)
39: Jealousy Part One - (y/n)'s POV
40: Jealousy Part Two - (y/n)'s POV
41: Jealousy Part One - Shoto's POV
42: Jealousy Part Two - Shoto's POV
43: White Day (Lemon)
44: Mothers Day
45: The Intern Part One
46: The Intern Part Two
47: Inappropriate (Lemon)
48: The Outcast (Lemon)
49: (y/n)'s Special Day
50: Mitsuha (Lemon)
The End
Other Books

28: Fears

9.3K 144 159
By the-writing-girl

Quirk: Fairy

 The evening before, I had made sure to get all the essentials I'd need for tonight. I picked up several blankets from home, bought food and drink from the corner store and picked out several films to watch in order to try and distract myself. Throughout the week, weather reports had been coming in about a massive thunderstorm due to come tonight, and just so it happened, my biggest fear was storms. I hated everything about them, the flash of the strong lightening, the howling winds that rattled against windows, and more then anything else, I hated the roaring of thunder. The noise was so ridiculously loud and angry that it always made a chill run down my spine, and me curl up into a ball wishing it'd just pass on by. I was a UA student with such a childish fear.

As class finished I immediately dashed out and flew briskly towards the dorms, as it had already started to get cloudy and I had heard a few rumbles in the distance. I scanned my card and flew straight to my room which was on the first floor, opening and locking the door. Using several blankets I had picked up from home, I pressed them against the edges of my window trying to soundproof it as much as possible, shut the blinds, changed into some comfortable clothing and did my homework as quickly as I could, so that I wouldn't have to attempt it when the thunder came.

An hour later and the storm was over UA, roaring loudly. I was shaking in the corner of my bed, trying to focus on the film, but having no luck. The hours passed and I couldn't sleep at all, seeing flashes of lightening creep in through the sides of the blinds. With each clap my heart skipped a beat, and made me clutch onto my covers tightly. I felt so pathetic.

Annoyingly I was out of drinks, and my throat felt incredibly dry from all the stupid squeals I had allowed to pass my lips every single time the thunder sounded, so I decided to put on the bravest face I could and head on to the shared kitchen, hoping there was some milk left. Slowly I unlocked the door and crept outside, seeing the rain hitting the windows of the corridor like bullets. I shivered in the cold corridor, slowly etching along the wall, one step at a time. A loud clap of thunder and a bright flash of lightening made me squeal and almost fall to the ground. I breathed in deeply, trying to compose myself, and carried on tiptoeing towards the kitchen.

I poured myself a glass of milk, breathing in deeply and turned to go back to my room when suddenly lightening flashed and in front of me I saw the outline of a figure. I screamed, dropped the milk and jumped back in fright, shaking violently. "Hey, it's alright, it's me," whispered a recognisable voice.

"T-Todoroki?" I asked the darkness, and saw him nod. He flicked on the light switch which burnt my eyes a little. I jumped towards him and hit him hard on the shoulder.

"What was that for?" He asked, surprised at my sudden violence.

"For scaring me!" I shouted. "And for making me drop my milk!" I picked up a cloth and bent down to clean up the mess, brushing away the glass with a dustpan and brush.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... are you okay? You've lost your usual golden glow and your wings are droopy," he pointing out, concern etched on his face.

"I-I'm fine," I said, trying to act as though I really was. Unfortunately a clap of thunder and lightening sounded, and I screamed, jumping forward and hiding my face in his chest. It was a mere second later that I realised what I had done, and I stepped back awkwardly, muttering an apology under my breath.

"That's alright," he said calmly. "Are you scared of storms?"

"N-no," I muttered, but another loud clap made me whimper, contradicting me.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, it's just loud noises and lights," he said simply.

"Easy for you to say," I groaned.

"Do you want me to keep you company? You could come back and sleep in my room if you want," he offered and I thought my heart had stopped.

"W-what?"

"Only if you want," he said. He seemed oddly calm about asking a girl to spend a night in his room.

"O-okay, thank you," I said with a small voice, nodding. In silence we walked back to his room, me trying my hardest not to flinch every time the thunder roared. Once we were at his room, he held open the door for me and we stepped in. It was the first time I had been inside it since we were first living in the dorms, and Mina excitedly wanted to check out how everyone had decorated theirs. Todoroki's was all traditional Japanese themed, and even had the paper sliding doors instead of the glass ones everyone else had separating their rooms from their balconies. He had paper lamps, bamboo plants, a low desk and pouffe, dark wooded chest of draws which had beautiful wild flowers in a small plant tray sitting on top of it. The walls were a muddy green with wooden framing and the floor had traditional panelling. Naturally the room radiated a tranquil atmosphere, and it automatically made me feel comfortable. The only thing that looked out of place was the AC, but that was necessary and didn't interrupt the room too much.

"Todoroki I have to say, your room is stunning," I said, looking around.

"Thank you, this may sound childish but I can't sleep unless it's like my room at home..." he admitted but I shook my head and smiled. He took me further into his room so I could see a double futon spread on the panelled floor, the sheets askew, and another set of drawers at the foot of the bed, which adorned more wild flowers. I walked over to the flowers on the chest of drawers and gently fluttered my wings, lifting my feet off of the ground so I could lean in and smell them better. "I never had you down as a botanist," I giggled, turning to face him, and I could've sworn I saw just a little pink hue to his cheeks.

"Oh, I'm not, not really... I just look after them the way my mother used to at home," he said, and I remained quiet. I knew his mother was a sensitive so I didn't carry on the conversation. "You've gotten some fo your glow back," he said suddenly, making me blush, however as soon as he said that thunder rumbled again, making me jump and fall back to the ground, landing on my feet. "Hey, it's okay, just think of it as Bakugou's explosions, only a little bit louder," Todoroki said, trying to be comforting.

"That would help, if I wasn't so intimidated by him," I laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of my head. He looked a little embarrassed, making me chuckle.

"If you wanted to get some sleep, you're welcome to use my bed... I'll be sleep here," he said politely, entering his chest of drawers and pulling out a blanket.

"You can't sleep on the floor!" I said. "P-plus it is a double futon..." I mumbled quietly, not looking him in the eye.

"Are you okay with that?" He asked politely and I nodded my head. We both settled down under the sheets, the futon being a little bit smaller then I thought it'd be, resulting in us being closer to each other. I tried to hide my blush from the attractive male, by burying my face in my pillow. "So what made you so scared of thunderstorms?" He asked suddenly. I lifted my face from my pillow, staring not his heterochromatic eyes.

"I actually don't know... my father has the same quirk as me and he gets uneasy when there's a thunderstorm... so I always thought it may be something to do with my quirk. I think the reason I really don't like them though is because I don't like having a weakness, but as you've seen tonight I have kind of a pathetic fear," I mumbled, flinching again as thunder clapped.

"It's not pathetic," he said immediately. "It's quite a common fear."

"Not for UA students, I bet," I sighed. He paused for a moment, as though he was deeply thinking about something. I tried to read his expression, but it was impossible as he was wearing his normal straight face. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... can you promise to keep a secret?" He said, timidness evident in his voice. This caught me by surprise, but I nodded my head. "Okay... when I was growing up, my father was constantly training me, using me as his puppet. The way he treated my mother was horrible... he drove her to pour boiling water on my face," he started, and I gaped at him. "Whilst growing up I became more reluctant to use my fire quirk because of two reasons: one, because my father abused his quirk, hurting my mother with it, and being the bastard he was he brutally used it to try and work his way to the top of the Pro Hero list. The other reason was... well... because I became scared of it," he sighed. "I was terrified that if I used it I was going to turn out to be the brutal and horrible man he is. That's why I use my ice side more, because my fire side scared me... it still does a little bit. But since Midoriya managed to get me to use my fire confidently, it became a little less frightening," he finished, but I remained silent, stunned at his confession.

"W-wow, Todoroki, I had no idea," I whispered, completely entranced by him.

"Fears only scare us if we let them. Once you face them, you realise they're not as scary as you think," he said confidently. Just then, thunder clapped but I didn't flinch or jump, completely distracted by him. I didn't even notice until he pointed it out.

"Wow, you're completely right," I mumbled, tearing my eyes away from him. I breathed in deeply, stood up and made my way to his balcony doors.

"What are you doing?" He asked, but it became clear when I opened the slides. I stared out nervously into the rain, simply waiting. My heart thumped rapidly. My body stiffened, but I didn't tear my eyes away from the storm outside. There was a bolt of lightening which made me jump, my heart pounded but I didn't take my eyes off of it, then the thunder followed which gave me goosebumps. I breathed in deeply, proud of myself. I turned around to find Todoroki standing directly behind me, my breath stuck in my throat. I looked up into his handsome features, butterflies in my stomach. He was smiling down at me, apparently proud of me as well.

"Thanks, Todoroki," I mumbled, and he simply nodded. An idea suddenly popped into my head. "C'mon," I said, suddenly grabbing his hand. He looked surprised but followed me all the same, out of his room, down the stairs and towards the door leading outside.

"Are you sure?" He asked, staring at the rain.

"Help me face my fears," I asked, and he glanced at me, blushing.

"Yeah, okay," he whispered. I opened the door and ran out, my body full of adrenaline. The rain seemed to wash away all of the fear I was feeling before I bumped into Todoroki in the kitchen, and I smiled letting it hit my face and run down my body. Already my pyjamas were soaked but right now I couldn't care less. Fiercely I stood, waiting for a bolt. One came, again making me jump, and thunder followed soon after making me shiver. Of course I wasn't going to overcome my fear in one night, but this was definitely a start. I turned around, smiling brightly, seeing Todoroki standing there smiling back. He suddenly created an ice shelter for us both to hide underneath. We stood shoulder to shoulder, staring out into the rain.

"Thank you, Todoroki," I whispered.

"Glad I could help," he replied. I glanced up at him, seeing him slightly tense, staring out into the rain. He realised I was staring up at him and glanced down at me, our eyes interlocking, refusing to look away from each other. He gently leant down, grazing his lips against mine, completely startling me. My heart thumped loudly, and it felt as though I had been hit by one of the lightening bolts I was so scared of merely moments ago. Before I could fully register what happened, he pulled away, and I stared up at him, gently touching my lips. I could still feel the warmth of him on them.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," he mumbled.

"I-it's okay," I stuttered. There was a slight pause before...

"May I do it again?"

My eyes widened dramatically, surprised by his request, but I couldn't help but nod, wanting to feel his lips again and kiss back. Almost like a magnet, we slowly leaned into each other, me lifting my head up and standing on my tip toes, him tilting his head down and carefully placing his hands on my waist. Our lips met, and the cold from the rain immediately left my body, heat replacing it. Our lips moved against each others as though we had kissed before, mine never wanting to let go of his soft inviting ones. I gently cupped his face in my hands, my left hand cold and my right one hot. We kissed until we couldn't anymore, pulling away from each other gently and gasping in for breath. His grip around my waist remained tight, and I moved my arms to wrap them around his neck. We both gulped before opening our eyes and staring into each others. It was almost like a scene from a film.

"(y/n)... I-I'm not the best kind of person at this kind of thing but recently I've been having feelings for you and I hoped that maybe... you'll - erm...," he mumbled, apparently unsure of what else to say. I smiled at his cute stuttering and the blush that adorned his cheeks.

"Todoroki, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked, and he blushed deeper and nodded. "Yes, I'd love to be," I fluttered my wings and hugged him tightly which he reciprocated.

"Listen... I promise I'll try and be the best boyfriend but I'm sorry if I'm not romantic and I'll probably forget your birthday," he mumbled, embarrassed.

"I don't care about that, I want you to carry on being you," I said, leaning up and kissing him. I felt him smile into the kiss, us holding onto each other. Despite him saying he's not the most romantic person, this moment felt pretty spectacular. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 789 26
In which two boys, come together through arranged marriage. Lee Minho and Han Jisung had never known each other existence or talked with each other t...
71.9K 1K 26
𝔻𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪: 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦 ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 :) #𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤...
5.8K 115 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
30.8K 835 8
"Why do you believe they're dating so bad?" Shinsou asked, glancing at you out of the corner of his eye. "Don't you think that short-tempered idiot w...