Ex-bffs with the Famous, Gavi...

By Aurora_Neon11

This story is currently under construction. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME. Gwen has known Gavin her entire life... More

Ex-bffs with the famous Gavin Ryton
Emphasis on the EX
In The Arms Of The Enemy
Surprise, Everyone Loses
Bipolar much?
The Trip from Hell
Score two for Gweny
If You Liked it Then You Shoulda put a Ring on it
Best Friends for Never
The New Guy
Two Can Play
Blame it on the Paparazzi
ex-bffsw/thefamousGRchpt14
Ex-bffswiththefamousgavinrytonchapt15
Ex-bffsWithTheFamousGavinRytonChpt16
Ex-bffs with the famous Gavin Ryton Chapter 17
Ex-BffsWithTheFamousGavinRyton,Chapt18
ExBffsW/the FamousGavinRytonChapt19
EX-BffsWithTheFamousGavinRytonChapt20
Ex-BffsWithTheFamousGavinRytonChapt21
Ex-BffsWithTheFamousGavinRytonChpt22
Ex-Bffsw/thefamourGavinRytonchapt23
Ex-BffswiththefamousGavinRytonChapt24
Ex-Bffsw/thefamousgavinRytonChapt26
Ex-bffsWithTheFamous,GavinRytonchapt25
Ex-BffsWithTheFamousGavinRytonChapt26
Ex-BFFSwithTheFamousGavinRytonChapt28
Ex-bffsWiththeFamousGavinRytonFinal
BONUS CHAPTER
INTERVIEW and a surprise... :)

Funny Feeling

1.8K 15 5
By Aurora_Neon11

<pre>Ex-BFFs with the famous, Gavin Ryton.

Chapter five.

Funny Feeling

Someone was yelling at me. "Wake up Gwen! Good gracious! We need to get going! Do you know how long you take to get ready?" someone yelled at me chucking a pillow at my head and whacking me with it. Even my brother was never this harsh. I squinted in the light of my room, had to be Gavin. I groaned and tried to roll over to attempt a get away, realizing I was stuck.

"Gavin! Get the hell off my bed it's early." I said trying to use my hands a shield in protection of the monster currently bashing my face in with a pillow and absolutely destroying my hair.

"Oh gosh! She swore me" said Gavin mockingly, tossing his hands up toward his stupid gorgeous face. "Don't make me tickle you Miss Meere, get up or else!" He said putting his hands at my sides. My shirt had shifted up in my sleep and this hands were cold on my bare sides, making me shiver.

"Gavin!" I screamed at him. "I would if you would leave me alone for five seconds!"

My dad walked into my room, laughing at Gavin still bonking my head with my largest pillow. "Gwen, no need to scream, get up." he shook his head and left.

Gavin may have moved off while my dad was in but once he left Gavin was straddling me and I was laying face towards the ceiling. I blinked, why did he look so handsome? My gaze shifted from his striking green eyes to those lovely soft lips without even thinking. He followed up by sticking his tongue out at me like he was 2, instead of 22.

"Why are my curtains open?" I blinked again. The light, it burned and it directed attention from my obvious thought pattern.

"Because we have recording today and you need to wake up! Did I stutter?" he said bouncing on me slightly because of his laughter.

I attempted punching him in the stomach, mostly because I had to pee and he was sitting on my abdomen and also because he was making me feel weird. The punch failed because his abbs were really, well hard. I pulled my hand away. It sounds ridiculous but it actually hurt a little and led to me scowling at his adorably annoying face. Gavin laughed at my weak attempt which only made his body bounce more.

"Gavin get off," I whined trying to shove him back. "This feels wrong. You're like dating Lacey and ew..." I made a face still pushing as hard as I could to get him off me.

The bouncing stopped because Gavin stopped laughing and turned his lips into one of his signature smirks. "You would think like that, Gwen. You wish that's what I was doing..." he smiled at me rolling off and laying next to me with a grin.

"You'll have to wait until the night before you leave, then you'd keep up your usual pattern" I said harshly, with a cold glance. Abruptly I got out of bed walked away.

"You know -" started Gavin but before he could finish he quickly he hopped off my bed. Finally, I thought to myself. He whipped out his iPhone answered his call, and still stayed standing right there in my room.

His features softened from the hard glance he had given me with my harsh comments and he smiled. "Hey Lace," he said softly. I wanted to throw up, this girl thought she could just call whenever? I thought they weren't even officially dating yet. Then he sat down on my bed and carried on with his conversation, like I wasn't even there. But then again, this is what I was used to. Why would Gavin notice me the way he used to when he had the ability to have anyone or anything in the world he wanted?

The devil on my shoulder won and I sauntered over to him leaning gently. I think I took him by surprise by invading his personal space. "Baby..." I breathed on his neck and back right next to where he was holding the phone. We've only got five more minutes before I have to go back to work and I'm gunna need my pants back" I finished off, mostly into his phone. He looked at me with fire in his eyes and flipped me the bird as I ventured into my bathroom to get ready.

He shot me a look that I caught in my mirror on the way out full of angry and maybe... mischief, and started trying to explain. I skipped back to him and started laughing in the background saying things like Gavin-baby who is that? The other end of the phone got substantially louder with her clearly angry tone and she began to yell. Gavin just sat silently, probably too shocked to say much until Lace quickly hung up.

Knowing I was in it deep I dashed to my closet shutting the door behind me. "Don't come in! Changing!" I yelled. Nothing stopped Gavin though and he followed me in shutting the door. He leaned against me with a smug look on his face. I felt his gaze run over me but some how with Gavin that sort of thing never bothered me. Slowly, I lifted off my sweatshirt, revealing a delicate bralette and taking my time to find a shirt. All while Gavin stood there. "Well" he said, "Are you happy?" He added tapping a foot.

Quickly I slid off my pj pants and put on jeans. "So happy, I love having you eyeball me and never leave me alone" I gushed with a fake smile. "Now please, get out!" I said shooing him with my hands.

"Was that really needed?" he asked looking tired, but still looking into my eyes.

"Mmm" I started as I leafed through tops once more, "Absolutely, don't you even know who she is? She's in the news with a different guy every week. You were with me at the party where we saw her. You know those aren't rumors. Plus, Lacey isn't one to be hurt over you being with someone else. Pissed maybe, but she wouldn't be hurt and we both know that" I grabbed a light blue cami, and shoved it over my head.

Gavin stepped closer lacing his arms around my waist and pulling me in with an ouff.

"You know I think I'm sensing some" he whispered huskily in my ear. He kissed my neck softly tracing small trails with his tongue which felt on fire... My stomach did flips. I stiffened, I was fine, this wasn't affecting me. "Jealousy" he finished. Why was he doing this to me? Couldn't he just leave me alone like I had asked multiple times? I wasn't jealous and I didn't need him in my personal space reminding me of what I was missing.

I smiled and turned to face him putting my arms around his neck and looking up at him. His eyes looked into mine with curiosity before looking at my lips and studying them. So he felt it too...

"Don't you have a girlfriend? You can leave me alone now" I said pausing and walking away but then walking back.  I paused turning back and looking at him where he stood dumbfounded. "Gavin, I would only be jealous if it was the old you, because honestly," I said dropping my hands slowly down his chest, slinking them dangerously close to his belt buckle and bringing my lips within centimeters of his "the new you is a jerk." I said, so badly wanting to kiss him... He seemed to know what I was thinking when he caught my lower lip in his, sucking on it and winking at my horrified eyes.

"I'll be in my Lamborghini." he said turning and leaving quickly.

"Typical" I said to myself slapping the wall and rolling my eyes.

Then I threw on a shirt after applying some light make up and brushing my unruly hair. Then, grabbing my purse, I dashed out of my room to the kitchen and out the door.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled shutting the door and shuffling to the garage. I got into the car where a thoughtful Gavin had turned on my heated seats because of the cool morning breeze and was feverishly texting.

"Ready already?" Gavin said lifting one eyebrow at me and glancing at the time, likely in shock. I had a bit of a reputation for taking years to be ready.

"Umm yeah but we should stop at Starbucks my treat" I said trying to make up for the slight attack I made on him this morning. I pretended to be busy on my phone and when it was still silent seconds later I looked over at him, locking eyes.

He looked uneasy but nodded. We pulled out of the drive way and even though I put on perfume the whole car smelled like him. I reached over turning on the radio trying to take away the silence. Soon we pulled in to Starbucks, and after exchanging a glance I too felt his unease. I pulled out to pairs of shades from the cup holder.

"Ready?" I asked, tucking my hair up into a bun, no need for unneeded attention.

"I suppose" Gavin added sighing in annoyance.

We walked in careful not to draw attention to ourselves because everyone knew us and we didn't feel like bringing body guards.

We ordered and took a table towards the back with a view of the entrance in case paparazzi decided to show up. I got a biscotti and a white chocolate frap and was finally not starving to death. Gavin just got his usual double chocolate chip frap. Once we got our food and drinks I slipped off my shades. Looking at Gavin sip slowly I could tell it was more than my jokes this morning bugging him. I shot him a sideways look.

"Do you really think I have changed that much?" asked Gavin slurping quietly. A pang of guilt hit me immediately after he asked. Wait why did I feel guilty? This was his fault.

"Yeah kinda" I said feeling a little bad. But hey, I wasn't going to lie to save ego or something, he had been bad to me in the past.

"How?" he asked sipping his double chocolate chip frap, piercing my eyes with his.

"For one we used to be best friends. I mean I always thought we would even be more than that. Remember that time you drove three towns over to get my favorite food to ask me to homecoming? You wouldn't even dream of doing something that took that much effort any more. I get it, your job is important, but you let it transform you into someone who hooks up with bimbos, trashes hotel rooms, and cares about himself and himself only. Don't even get me started on our dating history. What you did was shitty, leaving after I opened up to you..." I said quietly, crossing and then uncrossing my legs awkwardly. The chairs were not meant for long term sitting I decided.

"Im sorry that I left when I did, I guess. You knew this was my big break though and you weren't even supportive. You got all jealous." he said nonchalantly. "I felt like we couldn't be friends really, you were angry about my fame and my new friends and you stopped talking to me" he added looking at me in confusion.

"Or maybe you got all stuck up, before I could even bother getting jealous? I was happy to see you when you came back! I wanted to make things work and I was willing to forgive you for just randomly leaving me after something I thought would mean something to you. Instead of being happy to see me you looked at me like I was nothing compared to your new friends, your new fame, your new money and the hundreds of flawless women chasing you" I was getting mad now. "I mean did you ever stop to think how hard it was for me???" I rolled my eyes and bit my biscotti angrily.

"You act like it didn't hurt me." he said with eyes as big as saucers. I could hand it to him. He had some charm... I felt strangely sad by his reply though, regardless of its simplicity.

"Why didn't you say something? I was obviously upset" I said finally huffing a bit. Then after waiting for an answer he never gave I threw the rest of my food and drink away and put in a piece of gum, sulking. Now, nearly two years later he wanted to make time to chat? Please, I still had some of my pride and I was hoping to keep it.

Once at the recording studio we met with writers putting our fake bestfriend scene on. After working hard all day for weeks each of us had two songs done and three done together. The songs we wrote together were some of my favorites.

....

Weeks later we were still working on the songs but nothing had really changed, except that fact that he had become tolerable. He no longer bugged at me and tried to get under my skin. It could have something to do with the fact that we were working crazy hours and were both too exhausted to bicker. I hoped there was another reason. Maybe our talk in Starbucks made him realize he was being horrible. By the time we were done with work it was almost ten at night and we were two hours away from home. I looked over at Gavin who was yawning sleepily.

"We can split it. I'll drive first" I said "Get some sleep," knowing I was much less tired.

Gavin nodded. "Thank you," he said honestly quickly falling asleep in the passenger seat and looking sweet as pie. When he didn't put that sassy smirk on his face I had to admit he was adorable. After 60 minutes of quiet roads. I pulled in to a walmart parking lot and we switched drivers because I was getting too tired. I lied down in the passenger seat and struggled to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation we had weeks ago in Starbucks. Since then we had been civil, that's it. Polite hello, get in the car, put on the act at work, drive home, sleep repeat.

"I wish I would have saved things between us before they got this bad" he whispered suddenly, running his hands softly through my hair when he thought I was asleep.

After a long pause and a lot of going back and forth I decided to reply, he had to know. "Me too" I said quietly enough so he could barely hear me. I put my hand over his that sat on his lap. He looked over at me and smiled smally. Which was enough for me to smile back and fell asleep. When I woke up I was laying on Gavin's chest. In his room. It was dark.

Immediately my heart flipped, I knew his scent anywhere, even in the dark. I touched Gavin's face wiping away a stray lock of hair. He was changed but I was wearing the same thing. I didn't want to wake him but I did. Why was I so happy to be cuddling with him anyways?

I inched close to his ear. "Gavin" I whispered.

He stirred gently pulling me closer. "Mmmm?" Gavin said with a low voice glancing at his clock...

"Just wondering how I got in your bed" I asked feeling guilty... he had a girlfriend or friendly friend or whatever Lacey was. I mean I had never heard him say I love you or anything to her but still I wasn't trying to be a home wrecker.

"Simple, I was too lazy to bring you to your room so I put you on my bed. I was laying on the floor but you sounded like you were having a bad dream so I came up here by you" he said yawning and point to a heap of blankets on the floor. "Before you ask, you're the one who cuddled up to me!" He said closing his eyes again.

"Oh, what about Lacey..." I whispered back in a bit of shock... so he did care about me... I think?

"Shut up and go to sleep Gwen" He got up and shut the door locking it. Then he crawled back in to bed and wrapped his arm back around me. Automatically, I snuggled into his chest and then paused, what was I doing? After we had practically dated two years ago it was so easy to fall back into our old habits. I knew Gavin like the back of my hand.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked curiously.

"Can you imagine explaining this to your dad if he walked in, in the morning because I can't" he said yawning a big yawn.

"True" I whispered, full of thought.

"Go back to sleep Gwen." Gavin said as he rubbed soft circles in my back. I rested my head softly on his strong shoulder and closed my eyes. Sleep never came so easily.

A/n

Hopefully you don't think Gavin is sooo heartless anymore. I was shocked. Sometimes I feel like I have no control over my own characters haha. They do what they want.

Vote&comment&fan.

Xoxo

Me(:</pre>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516 80 24
Football player Gavin Morgan is the star of his team and possibly one of the best players in his state, with an almost guaranteed division one schola...
95 0 15
Madison thought she had hit the lottery meeting the guy of her dreams and quickly all her friends could tell that she was young and in love. This dr...
164K 2.9K 29
"Hey! Wait a second." The unidentified guy said. "Um, hi?" I asked confused. Little did I know that this was a summer I would never forget... ~~~ Emi...
153 4 16
Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a boyfriend. She got into NYU. She lives...