Funny Feeling

<pre>Ex-BFFs with the famous, Gavin Ryton.

Chapter five.

Funny Feeling

Someone was yelling at me. "Wake up Gwen! Good gracious! We need to get going! Do you know how long you take to get ready?" someone yelled at me chucking a pillow at my head and whacking me with it. Even my brother was never this harsh. I squinted in the light of my room, had to be Gavin. I groaned and tried to roll over to attempt a get away, realizing I was stuck.

"Gavin! Get the hell off my bed it's early." I said trying to use my hands a shield in protection of the monster currently bashing my face in with a pillow and absolutely destroying my hair.

"Oh gosh! She swore me" said Gavin mockingly, tossing his hands up toward his stupid gorgeous face. "Don't make me tickle you Miss Meere, get up or else!" He said putting his hands at my sides. My shirt had shifted up in my sleep and this hands were cold on my bare sides, making me shiver.

"Gavin!" I screamed at him. "I would if you would leave me alone for five seconds!"

My dad walked into my room, laughing at Gavin still bonking my head with my largest pillow. "Gwen, no need to scream, get up." he shook his head and left.

Gavin may have moved off while my dad was in but once he left Gavin was straddling me and I was laying face towards the ceiling. I blinked, why did he look so handsome? My gaze shifted from his striking green eyes to those lovely soft lips without even thinking. He followed up by sticking his tongue out at me like he was 2, instead of 22.

"Why are my curtains open?" I blinked again. The light, it burned and it directed attention from my obvious thought pattern.

"Because we have recording today and you need to wake up! Did I stutter?" he said bouncing on me slightly because of his laughter.

I attempted punching him in the stomach, mostly because I had to pee and he was sitting on my abdomen and also because he was making me feel weird. The punch failed because his abbs were really, well hard. I pulled my hand away. It sounds ridiculous but it actually hurt a little and led to me scowling at his adorably annoying face. Gavin laughed at my weak attempt which only made his body bounce more.

"Gavin get off," I whined trying to shove him back. "This feels wrong. You're like dating Lacey and ew..." I made a face still pushing as hard as I could to get him off me.

The bouncing stopped because Gavin stopped laughing and turned his lips into one of his signature smirks. "You would think like that, Gwen. You wish that's what I was doing..." he smiled at me rolling off and laying next to me with a grin.

"You'll have to wait until the night before you leave, then you'd keep up your usual pattern" I said harshly, with a cold glance. Abruptly I got out of bed walked away.

"You know -" started Gavin but before he could finish he quickly he hopped off my bed. Finally, I thought to myself. He whipped out his iPhone answered his call, and still stayed standing right there in my room.

His features softened from the hard glance he had given me with my harsh comments and he smiled. "Hey Lace," he said softly. I wanted to throw up, this girl thought she could just call whenever? I thought they weren't even officially dating yet. Then he sat down on my bed and carried on with his conversation, like I wasn't even there. But then again, this is what I was used to. Why would Gavin notice me the way he used to when he had the ability to have anyone or anything in the world he wanted?

The devil on my shoulder won and I sauntered over to him leaning gently. I think I took him by surprise by invading his personal space. "Baby..." I breathed on his neck and back right next to where he was holding the phone. We've only got five more minutes before I have to go back to work and I'm gunna need my pants back" I finished off, mostly into his phone. He looked at me with fire in his eyes and flipped me the bird as I ventured into my bathroom to get ready.