If You Liked it Then You Shoulda put a Ring on it

<pre>

Ex-BFFs with the famous Gavin Ryton.

Chapter 9

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it.

(attention!!!!! This chapter is in Gavin's  point of view!!! I thought it would be cool for you to get into his head a little. This would be my first time writing from a Guys point of view. I really hope you comment and tell me how I did! :) thanks! You are the best readers ever)

Gavin's POV

After letting the first two stops on our tour go by successfully I decided it was time to put my master plan in to work. Things had been off with us lately, in general and I could put my finger on it. She was so damn cute I wanted to kiss her whenever I saw her, but it was more than that. She danced around the tour bus and had life and energy. It seemed like she cared about more than her appearance or the next party. It was almost like she didn't care at all what people thought of her, it was amazing.

Performing was always a rush but performing with Gwen was like... Indescribable. Needless to say even though I thought this whole tour would be dumb. I enjoyed our tour bus and my time with Gweny. And we had our share of cute kisses... They made me feel guilty because I was basically with Lacey. But... Gwen was way less in love with herself and way way hotter. And that, that was a major turn on if you ask me. Every time it happened I would feel guilty after but then think of all Lacey's "close friends" who visited for weeks when I couldn't be around and were all male. I didn't want to believe the tabloids but some of the photos were questionable. I think deep down we both knew this was for publicity, which added to the shallowness.

Gwen was going to be so mad once this whole thing was over, like completely unimaginably pissed off to the max. I found this rather funny in the least, mostly because she scrunched her brows together and pouted when she was mad and it made the cutest face ever. The idea of actually hurting her feelings was almost laughable. Gwen had tough skin and I was always wondering if she actually cared for me or was truly annoyed by my presence. It wasn't a vibe I was used to getting from girls but I was used to it from Gwen, it had always been that way.

My finger fiddled with the ring box in my pocket. It jingled making me smile. Oddly, I felt butterflies and my mind wandered to Gwen wearing it. In reality, it was just some cheap thing I had picked up for the prank.

Gwen walked out of her room in the tour bus with that cute smile on her face I loved. The one where the corners tugged upward and her teeth peeked outward. It was the smile the moment you have before you burst out laughing.

"Gwen!" I said grabbing her small shoulder. She rolled her eyes and narrowed them at me. Unreal, this girl could become mad at me for simply touching her.

"What?" she asked looking at me strangely. I swear she could tell when I was up to something.

"Can we get out of here for a while?" I smiled at her eyeing her up.

"I suppose," she said still suspicious.

A few hours later we found ourselves in a park by a small stream. We walked talking about the tour and our families. She mentioned how much she missed her parents and their cooking and I agreed.

"So can I be honest with you?" I said trying to be nervous, and hide my excitedness.

"umm... Yeah" she said shielding her eyes from the bright sun. They were so blue... she looked annoyed with me and on to my antics.

I quickly regained focus. "So... Say I have this girl... And I really really like her-" I paused talking her hand in mine. "Like really. And I want to ask her a question... Do you think that's a good idea?" I said smiling.