Ex-Bffsw/thefamousgavinRytonChapt26

Ex-BFFs with the famous Gavin Ryton.

Chapter 26

"Gwen?" someone was whispering in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes. What the hell was I doing in Gavin’s room? A sliver of sun light fell on me. I smiled remembering last night happily.

I turned to face Gavin stretching a little. "Wake up sleeping beauty, it's 11:00, we have to be at the airport at 2:00"

I yawned. "No" I wrapped my arms around Gavin's neck sleepily and pulled him close. His head end up against my neck. I pretended to go back to sleep resting my head on his. Slowly and carefully he wiggled his arms under my body making my back arch toward him. He moved slightly so he was laying half on me careful not to put to mush weight anywhere sense I was technically still healing.

Then he began kissing my neck, ever so softly. He pulled away blowing on it a little. A cool sensation hit the skin on my neck making me squirm. I opened my eyes to see his neck and back as he continued to kiss and bite my neck.

I grabbed a lock of his hair roughly pulled his lips to mine. He kissed me carefully not even using any tongue. Then he pulled away and sat up so he was kneeling over me. I formed my face into a pout to protest the fact that he pulled away from me.

"Sorry but we don't need distractions! We need to get dressed" he said sternly.

"Together...?" he said arching one of my perfectly shaped eyebrows and giving him a look that could turn a guy on from just seeing.

"Yes..." he almost moaned looking at me lustfully before shaking his head and saying "no, god your playful in the morning," we joked.

"Only if it's you I get to play with" I teased.

He bit his lip. "Dang... Alright, before I lose focus I need to ask one more time"

"what?" I whispered, pulling out my legs from under him and pushing him back onto the bed so he was lying down.

"Oh. My. God" he eyed me up hungrily as I began to crawl down his abs to meet his face.

My lips brushed his and he closed his eyes. "We need to get ready, okay?" he asked opening one eye.

"No" I whispered writing no on his bare chest with my tongue.

"You leave me no choice" he barely got the words out though before he pounced on me sending me up against the pillows.

He began tickling me like a mad man. I am one of those people who is insanely ticklish everywhere. Plus I can use one foot and one hand so I'm practically disabled right?! Not fair. Oh and I dislike being tickled by the way which Gavin knows very well.

"S-st-OP!" I squealed trying to push him away. My sides hurt so badly. "Tell me you will get ready!" he said sternly.

"Fine!" I yelled barely getting it out.

He stopped right away. "Good" he said with a cocky smile as he walked out of his room and down the hall. I was left to flop on his bed like a fish without air, trying to catch my breath after the attack.

.....………

At one I came downstairs completely ready for this trip. I had checked my bag to make sure I didn't forget anything. And my outfit was perfect.

I wore a denim skirt, dark wash with rips. I sequined white cami and a pink cardigan with a pink bow on it. I also had my new pink pumps with little flower cut outs on them.

Gavin smiled when he saw me and immediately jumped off the couch. "Ready?" he asked with a grin.

"Yes, I'm pumped!" I responded happily. Finally I get to go to my dream place with my dream guy.

Our driver got up and grabbed our bags to put them in the car. Gavin locked the house and opened the car door for me like a gentlemen. "Thank you!" I said giggling a little my happiness bubbling over.

"Of course," he said like it was natural.

"So what are you most excited for?" I questioned him taking his hand and lacing his fingers through mine.

He looked down at our hands and smiles then looked back into my eyes. "Are you kidding Gwen? What could be better than spending ten days with the most beautiful girl I know? No interruptions" he said kissing my cheek.

I blushed ferociously and my breathing caught. "Gwen? Gavin? We have arrived" our driver said going to the back of the limo to unload our bags.

I grabbed my Victoria’s secret luggage and Gavin grabbed his. Then we ventured into the airport where two security guards met us and followed behind us. A little girl screamed and that's when the attack began.

A teenage guy looked over his should whipping out his phone and yelling "Gwen, your fricken hot. Gavin's a looser pick me baby!"

I laughed and kept walking Gavin shooting the kid a dirty look and wrapping his arm tighter around me.

"Starbucks?" I asked as we passed a store.

"Once we get into the terminal I'll get you some Starbucks baby" he said mocking the kid who was now fast walking after us.

Gavin looked back and grabbed my butt. The kid’s mouth dropped in disappointment. "Gavin, what the hell!" I asked slapping his hand away and lacing his finger through mine so I could keep control of him.

"Sorry, angel, I'm possessive of you" he said kissing the top of my head.

I smiles at him. Who could be mad about that? We parted to go through the metal detectors. Then met back up at the end to pick up our carry-ons.

Next we got our Starbucks and sat down to wait for our flights. We both had on our Oakley's so people couldn't see who we were.

The flight wasn't too long and Gavin kept me entertained by just being there. The only part I couldn't stand was the anticipation of not being there yet.

Finally we arrived. We collected our luggage meeting up with three more security guards. Then we got to go pick up our rental car.

"What kind do you want Gavy?" I asked as we approached.

"I want a convertible that's for sure" he said pointing to a ray of sunshine shimmery down on us from a skylight.

"A red one" I finished for him. He nodded in agreement.

We got our car and threw our luggage in the back driving carefully and happy to be free of body guards. Over the top of one of the hills was a huge white resort building. The ocean swayed peacefully on the other side of it. As we pulled up closer I noticed little white beach house scattered on the shore line.

A man in a white suit with a teal tie met us at the gate, "Gwen? Gavin? Welcome to sunset villa, I'm the owner Mr. Wellner, but of course you can call me Thomas" he said smiling brightly.

A/n
So this was a short filler chapter, sorry kids. Next chapter will be good though I promise, full of Gwen and Gavin cuteness.

Anyways!

Vote&comment&fan&tellabrotha&checkoutotherstories

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

Xoxo
Me(:

Let's get 3000 readers!!!!