ex-bffsw/thefamousGRchpt14

Ex-BFFs with the famous Gavin Ryton 

Chapter 14 

I closed my eyes and re-opened them. What gives? He was still here.

On the couch! With Gavin! 

"Skylar?" I asked quietly. I really hoped it was like his evil twin or something. 

"Hey babe" he yelled looking at me quickly only to look back to the game. 

"Alright, I'm going to go get changed and pretend this is not happening" I said walking out of the room as fast as possible. 

I showered and put on a pair of Jean shorts and a plaid shirt. It was pink and orange. Lastly I grabbed a pair of pink flip flops. My hair was down in loose waves, my bangs straight.  Deep breaths Gwen, deep breaths I told myself.

I turned the corner and.... They were still there!!  Carefully, I crept into the room and sat down next to Skylar. He looked over for a split second giving me a smile and pulling me into his lap.  After a few minutes the only talk I got was between the boys and it was about their stupid video game. I sighed getting up and walking over behind the TV. 

"What are you-" Skylar started as I ripped the cord put of the wall the screen going blank. 

"Gwen you're a whore" Gavin said throwing his controller on to the couch and walked out in a huff. 

"I could say the same about your girlfriend!" I yelled back at him. He turned abruptly giving me the bird then running off. 

"What was that about?" I questioned as I sat down next to Skylar, who looked a little pissed. I frowned. 

"I don't know I talked to Gavin... Well I was waiting for you. He isn't that bad. He actually, never mind" he laughed kissing my forehead. 

"No tell me" 

"No you're going to get mad at me, just forget about it Gwen" he said, his pissed off look creeping back to his face. 

"I won't be" I lied. 

"He just ah, I don't know. He reminds me of you a little bit" he laughed and shook his head, blonde hair flipping out.  My stomach churned and I bit my tongue from saying how mad that actually made me. Instead I just nodded to Skylar.

"So he told you I take it?" 

"About what he did? Yeah he told me, we can always hang out here right. Upstairs...?" he winked. 

"Yeah, we can hang out here, downstairs" I restated. 

"Why are you so against all that, and me" he crossed his arms against his chest. 

"What do you mean?" I said quietly. I knew exactly what he meant. It made me cower a bit and I chewed on my lip uncomfortably. 

"Like the fact that we have been together for over a month and we have only kissed, like not even good kissing. Like pecks. It's frustrating. I feel like it's my fault" he said, there was his pissed off look again. 

"I, I like to take it slow" I swallowed loudly. 

"Apparently so" he said throwing his controller at me and walking out. I jumped back, touching my nose. That really hurt it hit me square in the face.  I felt tears prick my eyes as the door slammed. Pulling my fingers away from my nose I noticed I was bleeding. 

"Crap" I muttered walking to the bathroom.  Gavin was in the kitchen and he set down his vitamin water as I walked through cupping my hand under my nose.