Frostiron One Shots

By galaxy-stark

A Frostiron one shot Book, containing: - Smut/Lemon These one shots will contain sinful fantasies, sexy happe... More

Fluff - Walk With Me
Smut - You Will Kneel Before Me
Fluff - Oh Fuck No (Part 1)
Angst - Until You're Gray and Old
Smut - Caught in the Act
Fluff - A Helping Hand
Fluff - A Trip To Asgard
Smut - Distraction
- Update -
Smut - College Lovers
Smut - Jealously
Fluff - Incubus (1/2)
Smut - Incubus (2/2)
Fluff - Oh Fuck No (Part 2)
Angst - A Battle Lost
Lime - Spideypool

Smut - Teach Me, Mr Laufeyson

10.9K 207 238
By galaxy-stark

—————————————————————————
-Notes-
I'll have a fanfic from Loki's pov at some point I promise

also all the avengers are young adults, but Loki is the only one who is older, so think of it like it's Avengers Academy but Loki is an adult - it's weird I know :'))

double also - this one is so long I don't think it even counts as a one shot lol
—————————————————————————
-Summary-
Loki is a teacher in a school full of avengers, and there's one student he's got his eye on - Tony Stark. A troublemaker and a brat, Loki reacts to a certain rumour going around in a way that Tony wouldn't have expected...
—————————————————————————

[Tony's POV]

"Did you do the work, Tony?" Steve spoke softly.

"Tony."

"Tony!"

This time I jumped and turned to him. "What?" I asked, slipping back into reality. "If you stopped daydreaming, you would've heard me the first time." He rolled his eyes, looking back down the hallway we were walking down. I rubbed my neck and yawned. "Sorry Steve, I was thinking of more important things than listening to you lecture me..." "Like what?" He snapped, an annoyed tone in his voice. "Like parties that I have to plan, stuff I'm gonna invent, photos of myself that I'm gonna take- I've nearly finished my repulser you know!"

Steve stopped and stood to the side in the hallway, grabbing my hand and yanking me over. "I know you hate me nagging you and lecturing you, but would you rather have me helping you in my free time or go to some help group where you're stuck in a room with a bunch of teachers for hours on end?" I sighed and looked off. "No, I guess not..." I muttered, fixing my hair and crossing my arms, looking back at Steve. "I just hate learning crap that I'm gonna have no use for! I just wanna invent my stuff and party instead of doing this shit."

"I have to say I'm quite hurt that you think my classes are 'shit', Mr Stark." I spun around to see our teacher, Mr Laufeyson, stood behind us, his arms crossed. Fuck...this was the main reason why I hated this class so much.

The thing is, I could concentrate in my other classes if I put my mind to it, and I could get my work done on time...not to the best standard but...on time at least. But in Mr Laufeyson's class, I couldn't concentrate at all. And it was all his fault. He wore a black under shirt, a black tie, and a black blazer. Black trousers, too. His hair was the same shade, slightly curly and just gently resting on his shoulders. He always wore the same suit...he'd sometimes change it up a little with a green tie, but that's about it. He looked so good, but it pissed me off.

With his arms crossed, the material stretched around his build, just teasing my mind and making me think about what he looked like without all these clothes on. "U-Uh-" I stuttered, trying to come up with a response, but failing miserably. "I hope you plan on joining my lesson, rather than standing out in the hallway all day." His voice was deep and had a low growl to it, but it was also soft and comforting...it should be illegal to have teachers this sexy, I'm going to fail my exam because of him.

"No Sir, sorry Sir." Steve replied quickly, being the goody-two-shoes that he is. "Sorry." I simply responded, walking into the classroom with Cap. We both went to our seats, which luckily, we could choose. "Hey Janet." I sighed as I slumped into my chair, resting my chin on my arms that were crossed on the table. "Woah, what's up with you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "And it's Wasp, how many times I gotta tell you? Class time is code name time."

"I got a telling off from Mr Laufeyson, he caught me chatting shit about this class and why I hate it." I told her with a groan, lowering my voice when the black suit-wearing-bastard walked in. Wasp giggled and lowered her head to look at me in the eyes. "Were you talking about why you really hate this class?" She smirked. She was the only person I told about my 'crush' on Mr Laufeyson, and I trusted her deeply, but she was a tease sometimes. "Wasp!" I whispered a shout, my eyes darting around to see if anyone was paying attention to our conversation.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone Tones! You know that, right? And besides, I've got some juicy information for you~" My eyes narrowed, my eyebrows furrowing with curiosity. "What is it...?" I asked quietly, starting to raise an eyebrow when she moved closer, lowering her head to my ear to whisper. "His first name is Loki, one of the students peaked at his computer yesterday and saw his email, and she also saw another tab open on the browser Pornhub, with 'gay teenage boys...' as the search!"

My eyes widened and my cheeks flushed red. Surely that was bullshit, right? It sounds so weak for a rumour, but who knows what people make up these days? "You're joking." I told her, my expression relaxing so it would look like I didn't care. "He wouldn't leave a tab open like that, he's not dumb." Wasp just shrugged and sat back in her seat. "It's what I've heard! The first name has got to be real though, it sounds so nice doesn't it?" She smiled, her grin widening when she saw me smiling back. "It does sound nice."

My body was warming up with all this gossip...was it hot in here or was it just me? I began taking my hoodie off, awkwardly just in time for Mr Laufeyson - or should I say Loki - to pipe up. "Tony, take your hoodie off when you are in my cla-" He stopped. Why did he stop mid-sentence? "Uh, Tony." Wasp spoke with a giggle. "Your shirt's lifted up with your hoodie." I rolled my eyes and pulled my hoodie fully over my head, dropping it and pulling down my shirt. "What's the big deal? Not like I'd be embarrassed about showing off my rock-hard muscles."

Wasp laughed and cupped her hand around her mouth, hiding her lips from the others view. "The big deal is Mr Laufeyson's reaction~" I frowned and turned to look at the distractingly handsome teacher, seeing that his face was red, and I had caught him staring. "A-Ah, for once you did it before I had to tell you to." He told me, turning back to the board and writing on it, messing up a few letters and having to re-write them.

I wasn't imagining that reaction, I'm sure I wasn't. Those eyes...the stutter in his voice...the red on his cheeks. Maybe it was just this stupid crush getting in the way of my logic and reasoning...I need to stop overthinking about this, everything is fine and everything is perfectly normal. Nothing to get worked up over. Nothing at all.

————

"Alright class...that's it for today." Loki announced, watching the students pack away their things and stand up. "Remember, I want page 57 done by next week." Some students groaned, but I saw Rogers nod and put the booklet in his bag ever so carefully. Ugh, try-hard. "Come on Tones." Wasp began. "Break time now, your favourite subject right?" She giggled, starting to walk out the door. "Ha ha, hilarious." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Not so fast Tony." Loki quickly snapped. "I want you to stay behind for a minute. Janet, don't wait for him, go on your break and I'm sure he can catch up with you." Wasp nodded at him and turned to me, giving me a wink, then a wave goodbye before she practically skipped out the classroom with a cheeky grin on her face. I shook my head and smiled slightly, annoyed at her sassy attitude, but also proud at the same time.

"Come over here." Loki demanded, sitting down at his desk. The tone in his voice shocked me...he sounded mad, frustrated, pissed off. So of course I was going to make him even more angry by walking to his desk as slow as possible. "You're testing my patience, Stark." He cautioned, crossing his arms and causing the material to yet again stretch around his build. "Is this about what I said outside in the hallway? I apologised for that so...can I go now?" I replied with a cocky tone, trying to hide the fact my heart was beating faster than ever before.

"No, you cannot. This isn't about that, so stand there and stay quiet." He snarled, making my feet instantly feel like they were glued to the floor. "Throughout the class, you thought that it was okay to chatter between your friends, scribble designs for your experiments, flick pencils, and stare at me to throw off my concentration for the entire lesson." Suddenly I couldn't keep up my cocky attitude up anymore. "W-What? I-I wasn't staring at you, I w-was just looking at the board." My reply made Loki chuckle, giving me a smirk while he dropped his eyelids.

"Don't take me for a fool, Stark. If you were looking at the board, that would mean you were interested in actually doing work. But considering you have no work to show me...something doesn't add up, does it?" He stood up from his chair, walking around his desk and in front of me. "You shouldn't lie to me. Liars get punished, especially bad ones like you." His tone of voice was sensual but harsh, his words were said with want and need, and I started to panic.

"M-M-Mr Loki, w-what are you doing-" I stuttered, my breathing getting faster. His eyes widened slightly, the smirk fading from his expression. When he relaxed, his smirk soon returned, chuckling deeply. "Ah, so you heard those rumours, did you? The name is correct, and so is my little web browsing secret. I did not expect the news to travel so fast, so I had to work my magic on some of the teachers before they could get me in trouble...making them forget things can be tricky, but I've mastered the skill. Wanted a few rumours to spread around for fun, though."

I started to take a few steps back, my legs hitting one of the tables and stopping me in my tracks. Loki took this as a chance to walk towards me, placing each hand beside me on the desk. "Scared, Stark? You've always been confident and cocky, a know-it-all and a naughty little boy, so where is this fear coming from~?" The desire in his voice was making a lot of blood rush to my length, and he could probably see the desire I had for this situation in my eyes. "M-Mr Laufeyson I-I didn't mean to-" "-mean to piss me off? Stop telling me such lies, my little student. You're going to have to be punished even more now." He interrupted with a growl.

His hand slithered down to my crotch, feeling how hard I was while he massaged my bulge. "A-Ah! S-Sir, w-what are you doing? What if someone h-hears o-or walks in?!" I managed to say through my panting. "Forgetting about my magic, are you? I can make anyone who walks in here forget anything happened and send them on their way. Or would you like them to watch, you naughty boy~?" He leaned to my cheek and pecked it, moving to my ear to whisper. "Everyone's on break, Tony...no one is going to hear you moan or scream my name~"

My eyes widened and my panting got faster, I couldn't believe this was happening...it was like I was in a poorly written fanfiction that Ms Marvel had wrote. "L-Loki, please I-I...I need...I need-" "What do you need, my little pet?" He whispered to me with a low growl in his voice, driving me crazy. I wanted him to touch me everywhere and anywhere, I wanted to feel him, see him like I had wanted to see him since he started to teach here. I was getting desperate and needy, this was practically my fantasy come true.

"I need you...!" I blurted out, not thinking twice about it. Loki grinned and pulled away, quickly grabbing my shirt and help me take it off, standing back to admire. "Considering that you always moan about gym class, Stark, you look absolutely stunning~" Hearing him compliment me for once felt so strange, nice, but strange. "W-What happened to me being n-naughty, h-huh? Y-You can shove your compliment up y-your ass." I grinned at my somewhat successful rude remark, seeing Loki's smile disappear and turn into gritted teeth, a snarl from him quickly making me back down.

"Oh, I see...my student likes to be naughty, does he? He likes to be insulted and punished?" He asked as he dropped my shirt, stepping forward to grab my throat, starting to squeeze it.
"Say you're sorry!"
"A-Ack-! I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
"You're sorry what'?! Address me how you should, or else!"
"Sir! I-I'm sorry Sir!"
"Good boy...but I'm afraid that doesn't quite cut it for an apology."
He let go of my throat, undoing his suit jacket and pulling it off, rolling up his sleeves and loosening his tie.

Walking to his desk, he sat down on his chair and patted his thighs, waiting for me to move. Catching my breath and trying to calm down, I walked over, looking at his lap. "Sit down, now." He ordered, a hiss in his voice. "Y-Yes sir..." I obeyed, spreading my legs and sitting down on his lap, my feet luckily being able to touch the floor. Loki suddenly grabbed the back of my head, gripping on what hair he could. He yanked on it to pull my head back, exposing my neck, leaning forward to lick it.

He started to kiss it, his other hand moving up and down my warm, bare back, helping me relax while he sucked on my skin, biting and pulling at my flesh to make his mark. "N-N-No-" I gasped. "P-People are gonna see..." I got a low chuckle from Loki, giving me a few more kisses before leaning back to admire his work. "Good, I want them to know that I own you now." He growled, sucking on my skin harder until I was practically bucking my hips for more friction.

He stopped attacking my neck and pulled away, using the grip on my hair to push my head forward, my lips meeting his. Holy shit, I was kissing my teacher. "M-Mmhf!" I responded in shock, my eyes wide before I closed them, calming down and melting into the kiss. His tongue danced with mine, our lips covered in saliva as we exchanged more wet kisses, the noise filling the room before he pulled away.

"Look at you..." Loki began, pulling away to look at my eyes filled with want, a wicked smile spreading across his face as he watched me desperately try to grind against him. "...the cocky, naughty and rude student Tony Stark, reduced to a panting, sweating, needy mess, right here on my lap." He slowly wrapped his fingers around my throat, starting to squeeze. "You're being such a good boy for your teacher all of a sudden...it must humiliate you."

I whined as a form of response, grinding harder as I held onto his shoulders. "G-Gkk-a-ack-" Was all that came from my mouth. I was discovering how much I loved being choked, and I wouldn't have anyone else to do it to me other than my own teacher. "I do love to hear you choke from my hand around your neck, Tony...but I think I'd prefer you to choke on something else." Loki grinned. My eyes instantly widened, my head creating a nodding motion without thinking.

He laughed and let go of my neck, watching me get off his lap and onto my knees, watching him un-zip his trousers and pull out his length. He was...big. Very, very big. "Think you can take it, pet? Or are you too weak and pathetic to pleasure your teacher? If you do well, I'll give you an A." I gritted my teeth at the insult and the poor excuse of a joke, watching as he had pulled down his trousers and boxers a bit, allowing me to start stroking his length properly. I quickly got to wrapping my lips around it, sucking his tip teasingly while looking up at him, swirling my tongue.

"You little brat." He hissed at me, giving me some humour before I took him all in, his hand quickly grabbing my hair once again. "You want to continue being naughty? Then this is what you get." He began to bob my head up and down, my throat not having time to adjust. "M-Mh!" I started to gag, but got used to it quick enough, taking his cock in my mouth like a champ. When Loki decided he had enough of me drooling around his length, he yanked my head up and stared at me for a while, my tongue poking out slightly with saliva still connected to his tip.

"Don't want to come just yet." He grinned, tilting his head slightly before moving his hand to my throat once more. Jesus, he really knew I loved being choked huh? "I bet those poor boxers of yours are already soaked, hm? It's only fair that we get them off...isn't it?" Keeping a hold of my throat while he pushed me to stand up, he used his grip on my neck to control my movements as he guided me to his desk, my ass hitting the edge of it.

His hand unwrapped from my throat, but it quickly went on to undo my jeans, taking them off me as well as my boxers, throwing them aside. He kept his trousers on, but pulled them down a bit more so he was more comfortable. "I'm going to make you into such a good boy, Tony. You're going to be my favourite student." He grinned at me like the Cheshire Cat, his eyes traveling to my growing member. "Turn around, hands on the desk, ass out."

"Y-Yes sir." I followed his instructions, feeling slightly embarrassed with how exposed I was. Suddenly, two fingers were shoved into my mouth. "Suck on them." I did as he told me to, covering them in saliva and closing my eyes, whining as I lived in the moment. Taking his fingers out of my mouth, I snapped back into reality as he held my hip, supporting me as he pushed a digit inside me. "Ah-!" I gasped, tensing up from the uncommon feeling. I relaxed as he pumped his finger slowly, adding another digit while he kissed the back of my neck.

"P-Please sir...I...I want...inside..." I murmured, my cocky attitude fading. "What was that, pet? I can't hear you." He snarled, pumping his fingers faster. "P-Please sir, I want y-your...big, throbbing c-cock inside me..." I managed to say, making Loki quickly pull out his fingers and line himself up to my entrance, while he spat and stroked his cock. "Beg for it." He growled, my throat suddenly getting dry. "S-Sir...please, please fuck me like the naughty student I am...I deserve to be p-punished, y-you need to fuck me h-hard to punish me...please-!"

Before I could finish my sentence, he pushed inside me and made me throw my head back with a loud gasp. He felt huge. He started thrusting right away, my short nails digging into the desk as much as they could. He built up his speed, starting to pound into me while I tried to keep my breathing steady. "A-Ah! O-Oh my god, Loki-!" I moaned, earning a loud, hard spank on my ass from him. "You address me as sir!" He yelled, pounding into me harder. "I-I'm sorry sir! I'll be good! I'll be good!"

I found myself panting and begging, moaning and whimpering while he growled and thrusted into me as hard as he wanted. My legs were shaking, his hands yanking my hair and spanking me every time I messed up. To be honest, I was messing up on purpose. "I-I wanna come! Mr Loki, please let me come!" Another loud slap echoed throughout the classroom as my cheeks started to become red and sore. "If you keep addressing me incorrectly, you won't get a good enough grade, Stark~" He laughed, leaning over my body, bringing my ear close to his lips. "I'll have to fuck some sense into you after every class."

I was on edge now, unable to control the noises that escaped my lips. "You'll come when I say so, Stark. You'll do everything I say, won't you?" I nodded, my eyes rolling backwards. "Yes! Yes I'll do anything and e-everything!" I answered, tears forming in the corners of my eyes. "Just listen to yourself, whimpering and whining like a plaything...answering to me and obeying me so well...I think you've earned the right to come from my cock fucking you, Tony...but I say when."

"Yes! Oh god, I'll be good! I'll obey!"
"That's a good boy...fuck...come for me, come for me...come for your teacher...now!"

The sudden wave of pleasure I felt when I released was heaven. It was almost like I had blacked out, my vision going blurry while I let out a long, hard moan. I listened to Loki's grunts and moans, the feeling of his hot seed inside me, filling me up while he held my hips tight. When I came back to reality and relaxed from my high, my legs gave in and buckled, Loki holding me up to support me. I collapsed across the desk, resting the side of my head and using what strength I had left to hold onto it.

"There there, my little student..." Loki cooed, slowly pulling out of me and using the tissues on his desk to clean me, and himself up. Helping me get back on my feet, he sat me on his desk. "...still think my classes are 'shit', Stark?" He smirked, picking up my clothes and laying them neatly across a chair, before putting on his own clothes and walking to his desk chair. Chuckling, he started answering emails like nothing had happened. "Get dressed and go to lunch, I'm sure Janet is very worried about how long you've been with me."

"Y-Yes sir."

———The next day———

"Tony, why don't you sit down? There's plenty of seats!"
"I'm fine, Wasp, really. My ass just hurts."
She spat out her drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 511 19
{CONTAINS SMUT πŸ”ž} A few little Tom or Loki One-Shots. Containing smut some fluff too. Mostly just me practicing writing. Also, this is the first-ev...
960 30 8
A collection of one shots / extended scenes starring Tom Hiddleston, Loki Laufeyson, Henry V and any of his other variants that came to mind. They we...
62.3K 296 16
WELCOME TO MY FIFTH BOOK! 😍πŸ€ͺπŸ˜ƒ Anyways these are some Avengers one shots. πŸ€ͺπŸ’¦ Some are smutt. πŸ†πŸ‘ Some are fluff. 🐢🐱 And some are just action...
18.3K 379 45
These are just little ideas that I get as I write. There will be some smut, angst, fluff, etc. Each will have the characters name, title, and if it i...