Alpha Klayton | ✔️

By sunxmoon__

"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed... More

1 |
2 |
3 |
4 |
5 |
7 |
8 |
9 |
10 |
11 |
12 |
13 |
14 |
15 |
16 |
17 |
18 |
19 |
20 |
21 |
22 |
23 |
24 |
25 |
26 |
27 |
28 |
29 |
30 |
31 |
32 |
33 |
34 |
35 |
36 |
37 |
38 |
39 |
40 |
41 |
42 |
43 |
44 |
45 |
B O O K T W O

6 |

88.3K 3K 710
By sunxmoon__

It feels like less than a second before I lay on the floor, my head harshly slamming against the nearest stall. Kaden is across the bathroom with a man, who I have assumed is Klayton, looming over him. I could feel a pain in the back of my head. Ouch. My hand instinctively reaches up and touches where I can feel the source of pain. Blood drips from my fingers as I pull my arm in front of my face to examine. I shudder at the sight, before coming to my senses.

I can hear Klayton yelling at Kaden. Most of it is coming in cut off sentences as I'm still adjusting to everything around me. The shouting hasn't stopped. I hear a multitude of things.

"Don't you ever..." My head pounds. "How dare you..." I feel fuzzy. "She's mine..."

My hearing is also fuzzy, but I swear I can hear the sound of bones crunching as Klayton hits a submissive looking Kaden. I flinch hard every time I hear his fist slamming down. I begin to crawl towards them, and I cry out.

"Stop! Klayton, Please!"

I reach out to grab Klayton's shoulder in an attempt to stop his next swing, and as soon as my hand makes contact with his skin he recoils and stops almost instantaneously; as if I have shocked him. His dark eyes reach mine and it's like he forgets that Kaden is in the room. Concern and worry flash across his face when he realizes that I'm hurt, although right now I'm caught up in his beauty for a fleeting moment and he reaches out for my face.

"Adira," He whispers.

I shake myself out of this trance and push past him. I hover over Kaden; unsure of how to help. He is unconscious and blood covers most of his face but I'm hopeful when I see the shallow rise and fall of his chest. The tip of his nose is turned to the side and his eye was starting to swell over; turning a dark shade of purple. I avoid touching him, as I don't want to cause more pain. A hand grabs my wrist and I turn back to see Klayton looking deadly in more way than one.

Isaac bursts in and seems not surprised by the lack of a door, which now barely hangs on its hinges. Isaac briefly locks eyes with Klayton before turning to Kaden.

"Poor bastard," he mutters as he drags Kaden's limp body out of the room. My wrist is still being tightly held and I try to shake it off.

"Oh my God, where is he taking him? You almost killed him! What is wrong with you!" My protests stop when I am lifted into the air, my breath catches and is immediately knocked out of me when I'm pushed down onto a counter.

"Adira, calm down I need to see your head." Klayton's voice almost demands my silence as I let him part my hair at the back of my head. "Shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to push you that hard, I just couldn't stand the sight of him touching what is mine." He says, as he gently prods at the cut.

"Yours?"

You have got to be kidding me.

Unexplained anger pushes through me and I slap his hands away from my head. I jump off the counter but recognize my mistake. I have to steady myself using the side of a sink. Apart of me feels violated. I don't belong to anyone, but another part of me welcomes the idea of being wanted by him.

I finally get a good look at my Professor as I hold myself up while refusing his hand. I'm suddenly taken aback by his casual dress attire; joggers hang from his hip and a tight t-shirt hugs every dip in his muscles. His chest puffs out like a born leader.  His hair sticks up as he seems to have run his hands through it many times anxiously. It makes it look like he had just gotten out of bed. I drag my eyes down his body one more time.

Not a bad look on him, and I wouldn't mind seeing him in bed.

I curse myself silently. How do I let myself think about these things?

"How do you not feel it?" He retaliates taking a step towards me. I counter by taking a step backward, still wary of how possessive he seems to be over me.

"Feel what?" I glance up when I notice I have been staring at his feet. He reaches out for my face and this time I let him touch me. The back of his hand gently stroking my cheek.

"This,"

He simply leans down, gently caressing the side of my face. While he touches me, he looks down at my lips. My breathing quickens as I can't believe I'm really in this situation. Kaden has completely left my mind, and I now stand with my teacher in a bar bathroom. I bite my lip, self-conscious of his gaze. His eyes watch my every move like a hawk about to pounce on its prey.

"By the Goddess Adira, don't do that. I'm already struggling to restrain myself..." He says with a strained expression on his face.

My eyes must give away my confusion. Klayton's words are swimming in my head and I'm struggling to make sense of anything. His hand snaps away from me and his face becomes terrifying swiftly. His eyes have darkened, and he gets that same look that says, 'I could destroy you'.

I know what's coming. He is going to leave me here again with no explanation, like always. I refuse to look like a fool for the third time. I take my chance and I start backing towards the non-existent door. I see his expression change to something I have never seen... Surprise.

I turn and run.

~

I slide against my apartment door after slamming it shut. I'm tired from running, and my quick breathing suddenly turns into deep sobs. I'm not thinking straight and my head fucking hurts.

I do what any college student would do; I grab my laptop.

The time clock glows 4:27 am. I find myself on the 'drop classes' page and I hover my mouse over 'Ancient History' as I blow my nose into a Kleenex. Seeing the description bar with the professor's name makes me almost burst back into tears.

My professor saw me practically dry humping a boy in a bar bathroom; that has got to be a new one.

How on earth am I supposed to face this man for the rest of the year?

I think that maybe I'm not built for university— or maybe I'm not built for Myersdale. I decided to write an email to Klay—No.

Professor Allan.

It explains why I'm going to be dropping his class because I feel as if I owe him at least that.

Dear Professor Allan,

I regret to inform you that I have taken a further look at the course syllabus and have deemed that I really have no interest in any aspect of history. Also, I still do not understand the homework assignment about werewolves.

I have made the decision to drop your class and I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.

Sincerely,
Adira Hayes.

I type in frustration, unable to understand my own feelings. As soon as I hit send, I hear a knock on my door. I jump at the sound, whoever there was completely unexpected.

"Addy, are you home? It's me, Lenna!"

I scrunch my face up in silent irritation and debate actually answering the door this late. I decide that I need some space from everyone, which unfortunately includes my best friend across the hall. Lenna goes away after a minute of waiting, and then I hear a familiar ping on my laptop.

I have an email from Klayton. What is he doing up so late?

I do not think dropping my class is wise Ms.Hayes.
I would reconsider in the morning.

Instead of complaining about the assignment, maybe you should take this time to do it.

-K
ps. Go to bed.

I groan at his response, almost glaring at the words glowing from my laptop. Who does he think he is? I go back to the 'drop classes' page and click unenroll.

Perfect.

I smile in satisfaction before it is quickly wiped from my face.

REQUEST DENIED pops up on my screen.

What could possibly give this man so much power he could block me from dropping his class? It had to be him.

This new mystery and sudden confusion makes me change my plan of attack.

I want to know more. I type into the search bar:

Lycans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 20.9K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
209K 8K 60
[COMPLETED] BOOK ONE of the LACKING HUMANITY SERIES * * * In a cold and damped cell lies a young she-wolf whose life is controlled by scientists. All...
1.7M 88.6K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
87.2K 2.8K 62
(Reducing to an excerpt 4/30) Aliya Matsuoka meets "him" in her dreams - a regal yet unexpectedly shy man. But strangest of all, he always meets her...