Midoriya Izuku Boyfriend Scen...

By MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... More

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When He Gives You A Nickname
When He Kisses Your Cheek
When You Kiss His Cheek
When He's Jealous
When You and Him Cuddle
When He Tickles You
When You Tickle Him
When He Steals A Kiss
When You and Him Makeout (15K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2019)
When He Wants Your Attention
When He Had A Nightmare
When You Had A Nightmare
When He's Being Cute
When You're Being Cute
When He Wakes You Up
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When He's Clingy (16K Followers Special)
When He's Sick
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When You're On Your Period
When You and Him Play The Pocky Game
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He Does The Kabedon
When You Play With His Hair
When He's Jealous of The Little Things
When He Turns Into A Half-Inu / Dog (18K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nosebleed
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You and Him Play A Horror Game
When You and Him Draw (20K Followers Special)
When You and Him Had A Fight
When You and Him Make Up
When You and Him Boop Each Other's Noses (22K+ Followers Special)
When You and Him Watch A Horror Movie (Halloween Special 2020)

When You See Him Shirtless (100K Reads Special)

18.9K 584 1K
By MegaBlazethecat

(A/N : This is taken place the day before when Class 1-A had a swim hangout at U.A's school pool from Season 3. Wow, this book reached 100k reads - well, actually it's 103k already but this scenario is technically for celebrating the book's 100k reads milestone so there, haha. Also, I'm receiving some good feedback too from one of my followers and readers so thank you so much guys for reading and enjoying this book! I'll do my best to create more quality scenarios for you guys and I apologize in advance if I take long too update because of my schedule and such! Enjoy the scenario and have a great day! :D)

Photo : BNHA Season 3

...

"48...49...and...50!!"

I stopped doing squats and panted afterwards before let myself lay on the comfy floor mat.

I inhaled and exhaled before I rolled myself against the floor so I can get my phone from the table. 

I reached out for it and pressed the check box so I can check it to confirm that I managed to finished my one set of 50 squats.

"Alright, I need to do another 50 squats to make it 100-"

*RING*

I nearly gasped when my phone rang out loud and vibrated on my hand at the same time that my heart nearly burst.

'Geez, I got jumpscared by my own phone', I thought to myself and laughed, 'And ironically, it's Izuku calling. If it was Bakugou, then I would've been scared because I accidentally brought home his pencil'.

I pressed the green answer call button and hover my phone's speaker close to my ear.

"Hello, Izuku", I greeted him and smiled.

"(Y/N)-chan! Hi! Are you busy right now?", Midoriya greeted and questioned.

I thought of it for a moment but then when I remembered the list of exercise I wanted to do today, I sighed sadly but then again I want to hang out with my cute boyfriend.

"Oh, well, about that, I'm working out right now but-"

"Oh perfect!", Midoriya interrupted me but when he realized that he did, he chuckled awkwardly, "Oops, sorry if I interrupted. It's just...I-I get excited about the perfect timing but a-anyways! I was about to ask if you want to work out with me but in the beach! That's where I train and even afternoon jogs plus we get to taste the fresh air and we can...".

He stopped his words there before he laughed nervously.

"...we can also take a stroll or swim together after so we can rejuvenate our bodies and at the same time, have fun. W-What do you say, my angel?", Midoriya finished.

My eyes sparkled at his fantastic idea so I nodded excitedly and said, "That sounds great! I'd love to!".

"Yay, then it's another date! Well, a fitness date if I'm going to call it, haha", Midoriya said and laughed at his own joke.

TIME SKIP (Brought by Bakugou working at Wendy's - Bakugou : *notices the audience and identifies as you guys as the customers so he become a bit flustered and tries to satisfy you guys* "Dammit, I need to say something...Is there anything you want in the menu, r-readers?")

After Midoriya picked me from my place and travelling together, we finally made it to our destination which is Dagobah Municipal Beach Park and this was also the time where I learned that he got his quirk from All-Might - well, which was an accident. (Refer to When He Blushes scenario in case you guys forgotten about it or those who are new here :D)

Man, I remember it like it was only yesterday.

"We're here! Good thing there's no big crowds and it's just a few people taking a jog too!", Midoriya said and stretched.

I nodded and decided to give myself a few stretches too before we placed our bags at the staircase of the veranda that is located near the shore (A/N: use the picture for reference).

"Yeah!", I replied and when the cold breeze passed by, I smiled peacefully, "Going here was definitely the best idea! I haven't gone to the beach for a while now".

"Really? Then let's jog here together after school sometime!", Midoriya suggested and laughed, "I do that when I'm in the mood for training, hehe".

I smiled at his cute determination and agreed on our next plan which from now on we will do it together.

"What will be our first work out routine? Basic stretches?", I questioned before tying my hair up into a ponytail (A/N : For those who have short hair, just pretend you have long hair or slightly long hair that can be tied into a ponytail, haha xD).

Midoriya nodded before kissing my lips and replied, "Yeah! Especially you, (Y/N)-chan! You've been working out since earlier so stretching will help you ease the fatigue a bit. Let's go!".

...

Two hours passed since we both exercised at the beach park and to be honest, it felt so great just exercising with my freckled boyfriend and I even get to try out one of his work outs that he does but not the heavy lifting, of course.

We even jogged around the beach and there are even times where we had to play tag in the middle of it just for fun - which was a good idea so we can improve our speed and stamina.

After all of those, we both panted and ended up laying down on the sand together while holding hands for a while.

"Phew...that was productive, haha", Midoriya commented before laughing, "You know, working out with you was great! Now I'm thinking we should do this more often".

"I agree, haha", I said and laughed along with him before sitting so I can look at the sea, "Wow, the shore looks beautiful".

Midoriya sat up as well and when he looked at both of the sea shore and me, he smiled and got up.

"Why don't we swim now, (Y/N)-chan?", Midoriya said and pointed at the shore, "Like I said earlier, this will help us relax our bodies and most of all, have fun!".

I smiled and nodded before I could make my way to the veranda to get my one piece swimsuit from my bag.

"I'll just change, Izuku-"

I stopped talking when I saw my freckled boyfriend, who is now shirtless which revealed his surprisingly toned body and it turns out the shorts that he was wearing the whole time was his swimming trunks.

'W-W-Woah...n-now that I think about it, I never seen Izuku's bare body before', I thought and I can feel my cheeks blushing red, 'But...wow, I don't know if I still find him cute or-Wait, why am I thinking this way?! I mean, he is studying and training to become a hero someday so it's expected that his body will be this way and-'

"(Y/N)-chan? (Y/N)-chan?"

I gasped and realized that Midoriya was a few inches closer to me and he was even touching my forehead with his forehand.

"O-O-Oh, yeah!! I'm good, I'm good!!", I said with a mixture of shyness before laughing to myself.

Dammit, what's wrong with me?!

He tilted his head to the side with confusion and I'm starting to ponder if he's a bit shy on showing his shirtless body to me or he doesn't mind because it's me anyway.

"It's just I never seen you like this before so..."

Oh, dear me.

This is it.

Good-bye world, good-bye my favorite food, good-bye manga.

"O-Oh, haha. Now that you mentioned it, you're right about that", Midoriya said and laughed shyly before smiling at me, "I worked really hard during my training to apply for U.A. and also up to now so in the end...this is the result, my angel. But you know..."

He stepped closer towards me before picking me up bridal style and nuzzling his nose against mine and kissing my lips gently.

"This body can protect everyone including you and also to prove that I'm manly for you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 178 23
Like the title says, this is a boyfriend scenarios book for some characters in My hero Academia. This is based on their yandere-personas, so there ar...
328K 8.3K 40
[COMPLETE✔] Dabi X Fem!Izuku ____________________ Midoriya and Todoroki had been dating for 3 months now. But one day,everything changed. Midoriya ca...
69K 1.7K 20
❛ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖~ ༉‧₊˚✧ 🍰 ❛ In whitch you get to experience what it would be like if Izuku was your boyfriend ༉‧₊...
462K 17.3K 70
•Soulmate! and Villain! AU• (Follows manga timeline but I change some things! It also focuses more on Midoryia as a villain!) "When your 16th birthda...