The Salvatore Sister: TVD- Se...

By 0butterbiscuit7

*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in... More

The Cast
SPECIAL ANNOUCMENT-NEW BOOK COVER
Not An Episode-Introduction
2X06: Plan B- Part 1
2X06: Plan B- Part 2
2X07: Masquerade- Part 1
2X07: Masquerade- Part 2
2X08: Rose- Part 1
2X08: Rose- Part 2
2X08: Rose- Part 3
2X08: Rose- Part 4
2X08: Rose- Part 5
2X09: Katerina- Part 1
2X09: Katerina- Part 2
2X09: Katerina- Part 3
Not an Episode
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 1
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 2
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 3
2X11: By the Light of the Moon- Part 1
2X11: By the Light of the Moon- Part 2
2X11: By the Light if the Moon- Part 3
2X12: The Descent- Part 1
2X12: The Descent- Part 2
*2X12: The Descent- Part 3
2X12: The Descent- Part 4
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 1
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 2
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 3
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 4
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 5
2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 1
*2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 2*
2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 3
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 2
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 3
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 4
2X16: The House Guest- Part 1
2X16: The House Guest- Part 2
2X16: The House Guest- Part 3
2X16: The House Guest- Part 4
2X16: The House Guest- Part 5
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 1
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 2
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 3
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 1
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 2
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 3
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 4
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 5
2X19: Klaus- Part 1
2X19: Klaus- Part 2
2X19: Klaus- Part 3
2X19: Klaus- Part 4
2X19: Klaus- Part 5
2X19: Klaus- Part 6
2X20: The Last Day- Part 1
2X20: The Last Day- Part 2
2X20: The Last Day- Part 3
2X20: The Last Day- Part 4
2X20: The Last Day- Part 5
2X21: The Sun Also Rises- Part 1
2X21: The Sun Also Rises- Part 2
2X22: As I Lay Dying- Part 1
2X22: As I Lay Dying- Part 2
Important Info-Sequel

2X15:Dinner Party- Part 1

822 13 0
By 0butterbiscuit7

I was rudely woken up by Damon's rude ass screaming at me to come to his room so I could be in there while he called Stefan.... 

"Damonnn." I groan, entering his room that I felt like I just left. "I need my beauty sleep, this-" I wave my hand in front of my face. "Doesn't just happen."

He waves me off and dials. I jump as something moves out of the corner of my eye, quickly relaxing when I realize it's that news lady standing in front of the mirror. Ugh, she gave me a heart attack! I've had enough surprises in this house to last me the next century.

"What's going on?" Stefan picks up finally after several rings. Took him long enough.

"Well, I showered, I shaved," Damon the turns to Andie, "Had breakfast." I pretend to throw up, but I might actually to do it. "Woke baby sis up. Very relaxed."

"Yes, much to my dismay!" I make my presence known to Stefan and shove Damon before throwing myself the bed.

"That makes one of us." Stefan refers to the relaxed part, ignoring the rest. Wow didn't even say hi. Rude.

"I did hear one piece of good news, though. Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night." Damon reveals as he moves over to Amy? Allie? And places his hands on her shoulders, guiding her to the door. She smiles at me on her way by which I don't return. Bitch do I look like I'm in a good mood?

"That's new news to me as well." I speak up. "Oh well, one less problem off our hands." I throw my hands up. Good riddance, am I right?

"How do you know?" Stefan asks. Yes, how does he know?

"Hey." Damon whispers to new lady as she leaves, before answering Stefan. "Well, I heard it from Sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus, ending our werewolf, brining us to...."

"Killing Elijah." Stefan finishes. I clap smally, now we're talking.

"Exactly." Damon smirks as he picks up the dagger, tossing it around in his hand.

"Well, it's not going to be easy. He's crafty." Stefan ruins my moment of joy.

"Well, I'm craftier." I grumble.

"And we've got a crafty little dagger." Damon adds, pointing at me happily with the dagger. Part of me still thinks it's a fake, but why ruin a good thing?

"He's an Original. We don't know what all that encompasses. Mystal?" Stefan checks. Am I the Original Dictionary to everyone now?

"It's kills him." I deadpan. "If it's real."

"Trust us. We will dot all our T's. We don't want any surprises." Damon ignores my comment. At least he included me so I'll let it slide.

"Wow, Damon, Mystal, tell me you're actually gonna be careful for once?" Stefan seems surprised and a little hopeful.

"Yes, Stefan, we've become you." Damon annoyedly retorts.

"Tragic day for all of us." I sigh dramatically.

"Got to run. Our sister and I got a murder to plan. Busy day." Damon hangs up.

"Whoo hoo." I flatly let out, rolling over and shoving a pillow over my face. Let's plan it after I get some uninterrupted shut eye.

~~~

Well, being here at the grill with Damon, his dumb girlfriend, and Alaric was not on the to-do list for today. Nothing was, but I mean come on, this is just sad. We're camped out in a cramped booth, the nauseating couple across from Ric and I.

"Other than the lecture on the history in Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon questions Alaric, who was apparently with Jenna and Elijah this morning.

"No, it was boring." He sighs loudly. Well that's Elijah for you. He's definetly not the fun brother, not even number two. "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming." Ooo, someone's jealoussss.

"You sound jealous." Damon muses. "Does he sound a bit jealous?" He turns to... Andie! That's her name.

"Kinda do." Andi agrees.

"Guys, come on." I look at them scoldingly. "At least I didn't say it out loud." 

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric swivels his head in Andie's direction.

Damon looks at him puzzled. "Andie? She's been compelled not to divulge my secrets." He puts his arm around her. "Haven't you?" He turns to her.

"Uh-huh." She agrees and leans in to kiss his. I gag, literally. "My lips are sealed." She sings.

"This is too weird." Alaric curls his nose up.

"And totally gross." I back him up.

"I just need the right opportunity." Damon thinks out loud.

"Then we will make one." I smile, happy for the new topic.

Damon turns to the door. "Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend." I turn to see Jenna and the British asshole enter.

I kick Damon underneath the table for calling him that in front of Alaric. Okay, so he wore me down to where I feel semi-bad for him, stake me.

"Hi." He waves to them.

"Damon." I grumble under my breath and Alaric turns back around, unhappy.

"Hey, guys." Jenna waves back, coming over.

"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today." Damon looks oh so intrigued. Elijah walks up beside her and smiles.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Jenna grins at Elijah.

"Well, as much as I'd love to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Alaric pipes up.

"Oh great, I'll go with you." I join in, not wanting to be here any longer.

"No, you know what?" Andie stops us as we stand. "We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party." She suggests.

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas." Damon praises her. Ahh, I'm betting he put her up to this. "Mystal and I would be happy to host." He smiles, looking at me.

"Very." I chuckle, forcing a tight-lipped smile.

"Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon "lightly" suggests.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie speaks up.

"I don't know if tonight works-" Alaric says at the same time Jenna says, "I'm free."

Ooo, well, this is awkward. And I thought I've lived long enough to never feel awkwardness again. Alaric looks at her disappointed and Jenna smirks then looks up at Elijah. Huh, I was wrong. Guess there's a first time for everything.

"It'd be a pleasure." Elijah settles.

"Great." Damon looks as if he was on cloud-9.

~~~

"Damon is this necessary." I gripe as he waves a bottle of blood under Katherine's nose.

"Drink up." He sing-songs, not caring what I'm saying. Katherine leans forward and immediately  does so. "Good girl. We come baring gifts. We didn't have time to properly shop, but we did get a couple of things." Oh, so nowww he includes me.

He picks up some clothes that we-he got for her. She downs the blood as he talks. He hangs it on rocks.

"Wow, that blood did the trick." Damon indicates that Katherine's face went from gray and wrinkly back to normal.

"Bummer." I pout.

"You're almost pretty again." Damon jokes. Ha!

"What is it you want, Damon and Mystal." Katherine finally speaks.

"Guess who's back in town?" He quizzes and she looks at him waiting. "Your old friend, John Gilbert."

"Really. Why?" She raises her brows.

"Says he loves his daughter." Damon explains. Ech. "And wants to protect her from Elijah and big, bad Klaus," Damon continues on.

"So sweet." I place my hand over my heart.

"Touching." Katherine says unenthusiastically and raises her arm to grab onto the rock to help her stand.

"Yeah right, he told us this wives tale about how to kill an Original, which Mystal confirmed." Damon proceeds.

"And you want to know if it's true, and perhaps if Mystal wasn't lied to." Katherine figures out. Um, hello? Right here people.

"Well, you are much older than me, clearly." I bite back at her

 "Well, if it was, I wouldn't tell you." She says.

"You see." I turn Damon. "She is not gonna help. Two sources is enough. If I was lied to, then I was lied to." The 'she's been around longer' crap doesn't hold up much when I got a front row seat for years. Ugh, now see what this little field trip is causing me to think about?

"Now, why not? I mean you want Elijah and Klaus dead as much as we do..." Damon bulldozes over my words.

"Klaus yes. Elijah, no." She corrects. "He's compelled me to stay in here, if he dies, I'm stuck forever." 

"Sucks for you." Damon tells her. "Is what she saying true?" He asks me.

"I don't know." I shrug. "I've never been compelled by one." I smirk. Wait- is she right? How am I supposed to remember everything?!

"Forget it, you two. Killing Elijah would be a suicide mission. You can't do it." Katherine concludes. She underestimates my will to wipe the face of the Earth from the Mikaelson men walking on it right now.

"Can so." Damon and I, at the same time, fightback like a children.

"Can't." She cuts us off and turns away.

"Not even with a dagger and a little white oak ash?" I reveal proudly, leaning forward.

She slowly turns back to look at us. "No, Damon, Mystal, if you kill Elijah, then I'm stuck in here for ever." She panics.

"Awww, all the more reason to do so." I smirk. "Thanks for the extra boost of motivation Kitty Kat." I fake pout.

Damon furrows his brows. "You're really scared." 

"Just get me out of here first and then I'll help you guys." She bargains, "I'll-I'll help you kill Elijah or-or protect Elena and you Mystal. Whatever you want." She stampers. I scoff at her. Now why the hell would I want that?

"We get you out of her and your ass is sipping Klaus-free margaritas." Damon shuts her down. Oooh, I could go for one of those right now, or twenty. Sign me up. "On some unknown island somewhere. No way."

"That's not true. I'll stay." Katherine swears. "Damon and Mystal, please just don't do it."

"Well, thank you, you've told us everything we need to know." Damon wraps up this little meeting.

"I've told you nothing." She rushes out.

"You have. You have indeed confirmed that it is possible to kill an Original." Damon speaks.

"Which we already knew," I throw in. 

"Had to be sure." Damon turns to me before looking back at Katherine. "Which we will do tonight." Katherine looks at us miserably.

"Guess who's coming to dinner?" Damon asks her as head out.

~~~

New Author's Note: I think I've decided on a new face claim!! Also, yes Mystal should know that Katherine is lying... but it's very on brand for her not to lol and we're gonna pretend that that was my original plan all along, hahaha. 

Looks like I'll be needing to update the cast chapter soon.... and all the gifs and pics I have of Josephine, ugh. But I'm so happy to be back in this era!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
239K 7.5K 30
What would happen if Caroline knew about vampires way before the Salvatore brothers come to Mystic Falls? แด…แด€แดแดษด ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›ษชแด‡, ษช'แด ษขแดษดษดแด€ ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›แด แด˜แดœแด› แด›สœ...
31.3K 650 34
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
5.8K 110 39
I'm moving to Mystic Falls and getting a fresh start after the love of my life left me in the woods. I'm never gonna move on from Edward, he's consta...