The Newsie

Bởi -coreyhaim

Avery Conlon is the twin sister of Spot Conlon, making the two the king and queen of Brooklyn. Spot is overpr... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

a/n

1.4K 22 0
Bởi -coreyhaim

It has really been about 3 years since I wrote this story. I have not been on wattpad for about a year but I decided to come back to see what was up. I was shocked at how many people enjoyed my story! I wrote this during my cringy years of freshman to sophomore years during high school and now I am a freshman in college. It is crazy to see how different my writing was back then to how I write now. I wanted to thank all of you for reading my story and supporting it! I have decided to edit this story so I can hopefully not make it as cringy so if you get notifications for it, I'm sorry! Thank you guys again so much for reading my first ever story on wattpad and for enjoying it! I still love newsies a great deal so maybe after I edit this story I'll write another newsies story, who knows. Anyways, if you read all of this thank you and I hope you guys have an amazing 2020!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

88K 1.1K 17
Josephine Carter became the first and only female Newsie when she ran away from her family at the age of ten because they didn't love her. Jack Kelly...
16.5K 276 12
Elizabeth Higgins little sister of Racetrack Higgins. Elizabeth had never loved a guy or fallen for one that is until she meets the famous King of Br...
11.1K 148 13
Jolynn Morris was the twin sister to Charlie (or Crutchy). They were both outcasts in Queens. Crutchy because he was a crip and Jolynn because she wa...
280K 4.3K 40
Finley Kelly, the little sister of the famous Jack Kelly. She's the only girl newsie in all of New York, and because of this, she needs to hide her g...