Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee

1.5K 102 83
By Mysti_Noona

A/N: So while the fight isn't extensive in this chapter as it's from Y/N's POV, I will say I did quite a bit of research on it. Bas Rutten is my favorite MMA fighter, and I first heard of him after seeing him in the movie Here Comes the Boom with comedian Kevin James. I love that movie - and loved the big bald-headed softy in the movie - who happened to be him. I watched one of his fights tonight before this chapter to prepare. 

----------------------------------

Y/N POV:

My mom and I had just gotten done watching a horror movie – the Nun. I loved horror movies and found this one to be a little cheesy in some areas, but it had some good suspense and scares as well. Now all I wished was not to see a faceless nun in my sleep tonight.

It was a little after 8:30 p.m. when I got a text from an unknown number telling me I needed to come quickly – Yoongi was getting hurt. It had the address of the Underground.

I was puzzled – I knew he had been there earlier but how would he be getting hurt? All they did there was hold rap competitions. I knew whoever sent it must know me and know Yoongi, as they had my number and his name.

I had the urge to ignore it, and decided to text Yoongi quick.

8:35 p.m.      Me: Yoongi? Are you okay? I got a weird text from an unknown number telling me you were being hurt right now. Are you still at the Underground?

I sat there for 10 minutes while my mom chatted about the special features to the movie we just watched, and while I nodded along, I couldn't concentrate on what she said. Yoongi never texted me back.

"Mom, I have to go. I think Yoongi might be in danger," I said quickly, standing up and running over to put my shoes on and grab my purse.

My mom stood as well, concern on her face. "He's in danger? What do you mean?"

"I don't know for sure. I just got a weird text saying he was being hurt. I have to go to the Underground. The place where they held the Halloween party," I said back, knowing now she would know where I was going since she would remember the Halloween party.

"Well, okay but I want you to call me after you find out what is going on. It's dark out and I want you to be safe," my mom said. She gave me a quick hug as I ran out the door.

I made it to the Underground 8 minutes later, at 8:53 p.m. The street was quiet, and the place looked deserted. I parked out front and quickly tried the front door but it was locked. Then my clouded brain reminded me I had to go around to the side.

When I ran around to the side entrance I spotted Yoongi's BMW parked in the back alley. So he WAS still here. Now I was getting scared.

I tried the door after hurrying down the stairs but it was locked. I banged on it like crazy until it flung open, the man who usually greets us for the rap battles standing there in shock.

"What the fuck, girl?! What is all this about," he said wide eyed.

I pushed past him, running into the room where the rap battles are held. It was deserted.

"Where is Yoongi? Where is he," I yelled at the guy, his face still registering a look of shock.

"Yoongi? You mean Suga? He's busy right now. Who is asking," Mike said, crossing his arms.

This fucker is going to mess with me when my man is possibly getting hurt? I don't think so.

I ran up to the guy who was taller than me, and probably Yoongi as well. He was about 6'2" and was lanky like a string bean. I grabbed him by the shirt with my left hand and twisted, bringing his thin body crashing to mine. My right hand then went down and straight between my legs, where I cupped his dick and balls in my hand and squeezed. Hard.

The guy started to squirm and attempted to get away from me, but I held tight. My face was pressed up into his, my feet up on tip toes so I could be as close to his face as possible.

"You tell me right fucking NOW where my boyfriend is or I swear to God, I will rip your fucking nuts off," I growled.

The guy threw up his hands in surrender, wide eyed and panicked. He pointed to a set of stairs to his left, tucked away near where there was a door marked "Office".

"He's upstairs with everyone else for the big fight. Please let me go, please. I'm a virgin I want to have sex someday," Mike said, his voice high pitched and squealing near the end in desperation.

I released him and glared at him as I took off towards the stairs, taking two at a time as I headed up.

When I got up to the top there was a landing and another door that was closed. I pushed that door open and my jaw dropped at what I saw.

I was inside a huge room, with a cage in the middle. There were rows and rows of chairs around the cage. There looked to be about 60 people in the room, many of them standing and shouting at the people in the cage.

I pushed my way through the aisles, not seeing a man in the corner as I passed who had a smirk on his face as he held a cellphone.

(A/N: Dongin is in the cage, so who could of texted Y/N hmm? Maybe asshole Jared?)

When I got to the first row of people I could see the cage more clearly. My eyes first landed on Dongin, who was beating the crap out of somebody. He had gave him a jab and then a left hook, followed by a round kick to the abdomen. The other guy fell, landing on his side. His helmet prevented me from seeing who it was.

I looked around, trying to spot Yoongi. My eyes landed on Jungkook off to my far left. I see Joon and Jimin next to him. When Jungkook's eyes met mine he looked like he was about to shit his pants, and he quickly slapped Joon, who turned to yell at him before looking where he was pointing.

Soon, all three guys were looking at me with mix of disbelief and horror, and I had no idea why. The reason became apparent, however, as the other guy who was just kicked down stood again.

As he turned, his face become recognizable through the sweat and blood. There was a cut above his left eye and blood coming out of his mouth but I knew that face anywhere. It was Yoongi. Yoongi was in the cage fighting his brother.

Yoongi's eyes met mine and his eyes got wide. He stumbled and started to make his way over to me when his brother took advantage of this and locked Yoongi into a double-collar tie, having full control over his body now as he brought his face down as he brought his knee up sharply – kneeing Yoongi in the face.

I yelled out in horror as blood sprayed from Yoongi's nose like a geyser. I felt bile rise in my throat and my heart hammering in my chest as I witnessed the man I loved being pummeled, the present mixing with the past as I could also see my father's bloody face as two men beat him to a pulp on our front lawn. That was one of the nastiest fights I had seen my father in after he left a bar fight and strangers followed – and the look of death that crossed his face as he stumbled and fell, his cracked jawbone hitting the pavement just under my bedroom window, is one I will never forget.

I screamed then and I screamed now, the screams echoing into one loud and piercing cry for the one I loved. My scream carried over the crowd as the bell sounded, ending the last round. Yoongi fell, his eyes not leaving mine until his body finally landed on the floor. At that moment they closed and his body went limp.

Some guy, who I'm assuming was an announcer, called it a win for Dongin, and Dongin threw up his hands in victory. The cage was rushed with people, most of them cheering for Dongin, with some others looking on at a still unconscious Yoongi.

I ran towards the cage myself, almost making it in as I felt a pair of strong hands around my waist. I was pulled away, my back hitting a solid surface. I whirled around to see Joon looking down at me with concern.

"What the fuck are you doing! Let me go, I need to be with him," I cried, desperately trying to get out of Joon's grasp.

"He will be okay, Y/N. This isn't his first fight. Let the medic work on him," Joon said, his voice low and even, attempting to soothe me.

I wasn't buying it, but I couldn't get away as Joon tightened his grip on me. I turned in his arms, my hand moving up to my mouth as I burst into tears looking at Yoongi laying there.

There were two guys surrounding him, one of them wiping the blood off his face and the other rousing him. Yoongi opened his eyes, staring straight up as the second guy bent low enough to talk directly to him.

I could tell Yoongi was coherent as Yoongi nodded his head to whatever the man said, and the man then nodded to the other medic. They finished cleaning Yoongi up and then sat him up, giving him a water bottle to drink from.

I stood wrapped in Joons arms, Jungkook and Jimin now by my side as I stared at Yoongi. I willed him to look at me but he just sat looking down at the floor. It seemed like an eternity had passed, but he eventually turned his body and got up off the floor, teetering slightly on his feet.

His brother Dongin said something to him that made Yoongi snap his head up at him and say something in return, his face contorted in anger. I couldn't hear what was said, but it obviously wasn't good.

Dongin smiled at Yoongi and then brushed past him, hitting him with his shoulder as he passed. He made his way out of the cage and towards me.

When Dongin spotted me he smirked again, walking past me. Dongin had a cut and a bruise forming on his left cheek, but other then that looked fine.

"So sorry you had to see that, Princess. When you're ready for a real man like me, let me know," he said, making his way past me and into the crowd of people congratulating him.

I wanted so bad to say something back and hurt him, but I was too distraught. When Dongin passed me I turned my attention back to Yoongi, who wiped his brow with a towel......and then our eyes met.

It was as if he didn't remember I had came in a few moments ago, and his eyes again registered the same mix of shock and disbelief as before.

He scrambled out of the cage, making his way over to me.

"Y/N, what are you doing here? How did you get here," he said, his words rushed and somewhat slurred.

I slapped Joon's hands away from me, his grip finally loosening. I made my way closer to Yoongi, my hands clenched at my side so I didn't do something I regretted.

"What are YOU doing here? Fighting? I heard this wasn't your first fight. Do you do this often, attempt to beat the shit out of people for no reason," I shouted, my face two feet from Yoongi's. He looked terrible, the blood having stopped but his face was swelling up with red and purple splotches around his cuts.

He looked at me with regret, he knew he was hurting me. He tried to grab my hands to pull me to him, but I slapped his hands away.

"Don't touch me. Answer my questions. Why are you here beating the shit out of your brother. He's you're blood," I shouted again.

"He's my blood yes, but he's not my brother as far as I am concerned! That asshole has been giving me nothing but trouble lately. He's been causing issues with me at work, at home, and with you. He pushed me into this, Y/N," Yoongi said back, his voice rising.

"So your answer to fixing an issue with a bully is to give him what he gives you? How is that going to solve anything in the end? It solves NOTHING," I said back, my exasperation felt with every word I spat out.

"It doesn't matter, Y/N. It had to be done. You wouldn't understand," Yoongi shot back.

I was seething. How dare he say I don't understand. "OHhhhhhh, I wouldn't understand? I WOULDN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND?! I watched my father get beat to a pulp on multiple occasions after witnessing him fighting his aggressors on our front lawn, and I DON'T UNDERSTAND?!?!"

Awareness registered on Yoongi's face after I got done yelling that last part at him, the awareness that his fighting triggered something in me that I had kept buried for so long.

"Y/N I am so sorry baby," Yoongi said, his voice now lowering as he looked at me with guilt and remorse. "I know you hate violence and I know what happened with your father. You weren't supposed to be here, and I was supposed to win. I always win. He cheated several times, and got the upper hand. And then when I saw you I was distracted and...."

"Oh so now it's my fault?! I distracted you and then made you lose? Oh well good for you that you ALWAYS win these fights that you apparently participated in that I had no idea about, that I would have HATED just as much since you KNEW how much I hate violence. You are fucking something else, you know that, Yoongi?! Fuck it, I'm out," I said, slapping his hand away once more as he tried to stop me.

Joon tried to grab my arm as well and I shook him off, turning once again to Yoongi as I made my way down the row.

"Don't speak to me again, Yoongi. This went too far. You knew how I felt about this and you hid your activities from me. I don't know who you are anymore," I said, my voice choking as new tears sprung up and fell down my cheeks.

Yoongi's eyes went wide at this, and he rushed to catch me before I could get away. Joon succeeded in holding him, however, and kept him from following me. I could hear Yoongi's voice as I left the room.

"Y/N wait! Please! I love you, PLEASE! Y/NNNNNNNNNNN!"

---------------------------------------------------

YOONGI POV:

I sank to my knees as I see her leave the room, my legs no longer able to support me as sadness washes over me. My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest and break at the same time.

"YOONGI," Joon shouts, his face merely inches from mine. I didn't know he was there.

"She left me, Joon. Y/N left me," I sobbed, finally breaking as I began to cry. I haven't cried with sadness in so long. She lifted that dark cloud the day I met her in September.

Joon got down on my level, his arm going around my shoulder as I stayed rooted to the floor. Jimin came around to my left side, squatting down as well as he looked at me with concern. Jungkook stood behind Jimin, his eyes wide and his mouth agape – not sure what to do.

"You need to give her some time, man. This was a bit of a shock for her. Let's get you home, okay," Joon said, helping me to stand as he guided me towards the door.

When we got to the door and made our way downstairs Sal was there with Mike. Sal came over, a look of concern on his face as well as he laid a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. I was sure you would win. I wasn't aware Dongin was fighting dirty – striking your neck and choking you multiple times and disobeying orders to release. It was brought to my attention too late. He may have been declared the winner but his win has been stripped from him and Jared was suspended. We can do a rematch if you want," Sal suggested.

I looked down at the floor, not caring what he said. All I cared about was seeing Y/N by my side.

"I don't want a rematch. I don't want to fight any more, in fact. I need to go," I said, putting a hand over Sal's hand and giving it a quick squeeze before I brushed past him.

Joon, JK, and Jimin followed behind me solemnly as we made our way out of the building and out into the night air. The air was crisp and the sky was devoid of light – much like my life felt right now. Devoid of light, devoid of     Y/N.

"Let me drive, Yoon. It's been a while since I drove in the states but I'm sure I can do it," Namjoon said, gesturing for my keys. I looked down, seeing my fight gear still on. I had no idea where my jacket was.

"I've got it, hyung," Jungkook said. He fished inside my jacket pocket for my keys and handed them to Joon.

I grabbed my jacket from Jungkook, muttering a thanks. We all piled into my car, my hands moving into my jacket pockets again as I searched for my phone. My wallet was in my left pocket, and my hands moved over the familiar object of my cell in the right pocket.

I pulled it out and unlocked it, seeing no notifications. Why would I think she would try and contact me?

I sighed and put the phone back in my pocket. Joon started driving in the direction of my house, and I felt the urge again to reach out to her.

Against Joon's wishes I pulled my phone out again and quickly sent Y/N a text. I was too chicken to call her.

9:42 p.m.      Me: Baby? I need to talk to you. Please talk to me. I am so sorry. Please don't leave me, I can't take it. I need you, Y/N! I love you!

I pushed send as I felt another tear hit my cheek. I wiped it quickly away, not wanting the guys to see.

My phone immediately dinged, and I hurried to open the message. It's contents broke my heart even more.

9:42 p.m.      My Baby: I told you not to contact me. What you did cannot be undone. We're done. Goodbye, Yoongi.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thoughts? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
9.1K 405 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
1.6K 68 8
Genres: high school!au, f2l, a lil bit of 2000's movie angst :) Warnings: defloration, a smidge of dirty talk, oral (f&m), teenagers being hormonal w...