The daisy

By Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... More

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 5 - 1 /

841 28 10
By Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

I still couldn't believe all the good it made me for sleeping with Freddy: it healed almost all the pain I was feeling in my heart because of Ivy. It sure was a pretty odd night; however, I put my mind into it and succeeded. I guessed Freddy knew more about how to cheer people up than me.

   I hoped Freddy didn't get mad just because I saw him wet and naked in his own room: I thought he already picked up a towel before he went to shower, but rather, he asked for one, so I got up to give him one I found in his wardrobe, and... well... there was him, dazzling his big and shaped bear body shaking for not being beneath the warmth of the nice, hot water. I felt myself incapable of putting this picture away: those eyes, that chest, that abdomen, it was a pretty nice body... I still couldn't figure out what made me stare at him, though it felt like a never-meant-to-be-filled void seizing up my stomach and building up a hideous barf, not hinting some illness on the way, but scaring and making me feel shier like hell. It was something that really couldn't be helped, not even after a whole night in Freddy's bed.

   One day, Frog told me that if I wanted to dream about somebody special, I could put a something of their own underneath my pillow, then their essence would pass through our mind while sleeping, which was gonna make them come across in our dreams. That didn't sound real at all to me though, it quite looked like a cheesy theory for those who were in love, but even so, I didn't see why not to try. I took the picture of Freddy and stuck it underneath my pillow with an old duct tape.

   Although it didn't have anything but him, this could grant me a dream with him like that one when he asked me to be his boyfriend. It was... interesting. That was such a pleasant dream that I wished it could came along with me every night, even though it never came true and remained as a naughty desire.

   It was better to get up and get ready; I was willing to put my mind to it and don't blow it like last time. While I was looking for my stuff in my wardrobe, I remembered I left everything in Freddy's room, so I quickly was on my way toward it. When I closed my door behind me and stood in my doorway, I saw Freddy right in front of me folding his arms on his chest.

   "AH!" I gasped harshly.

   He was standing there with all of my things in his paw.

   "Hi, Freddy, I-I w-as about t-to gah- get all m-ma-my stu..." I said blushed and stuttering." And, I see y-you already have..."

   "Bonnie, be more careful please," he said in a serious tone." Here, hurry up." He held them out.

   "Thanks." I took them off his paws.

   Freddy seemed more serious than yesterday. I could tell that was the way he looked like when I first saw him when he opened my crate: he seemed kind of tired but serious at the same time. All this weekend long he seemed relaxed and charming. Why was he acting like this?

   I finally put all my clothes on, then I took my guitar pick and the rest of my stuff to leave it in the stage as we all had breakfast. As I walked out of my room, I could see Foxy and Chica in the table eating already, but Freddy's chair was empty. I came closer.

   "Morning, Bonnie," Chica said. "Sit down! The pizza is perfect!"

   "Thanks, Chica." I pulled out my chair. "You sure make the best pizzas."

   "I always say that, but never buy it from me," Foxy said while patting on Chica's shoulder.

   "Oh, Foxy, it's just that you're always shittin' around that now I dunno if you mean it or you're just picking on me. Although I can tell when you're serious in your eyes and behavior."

   Foxy and Chica kept talking with each other while I was looking for Freddy around. I just saw him nowhere.

   "Hey, guys," I said looking at them, "do you know where's Freddy?"

   "He's in the security office buyin' his Christmas stuff," Foxy replied.

   "You need to tell 'im something?" Chica asked quickly.

   "No, just curious about him," I said with a blush coming up.

   "Well, better to get ready faster, 'cause in these times he tends to act weird and sort of upset for all the crap forward. He really gets angry if it's not weekend. Better watch out, laddie, huh, don't make a huge mistake," Foxy told me.

   "Quit that crap. Freddy just gets tired for being the boss here and handle many things the owner of the pizzeria should do himself, and above all in holidays when he has to order food, clothes, decoration stuff, etc. If I were him, I'd beg for a partner to be with or a day off."

   Chica's words came across like a pang for what Freddy told me: he wished he had a partner to talk with. I thought this might have been the perfect chance to finally come closer as his partner, and at last defeat that fear I always got whenever I was nearby.

   "Years ago, I was the one he used to share everything with: he used to tell me about newcomers, what could do a huge good to the restaurant, prices, etc.," Chica was telling while looking at Foxy. "But then got kinda hooked by you, baby, and Freddy might have noticed, so he decided not to be between us, though it's ok if he still talked to me."

   Foxy scoffed under his breath.

   "If ye're lucky, lad, ye'll get to be Freddy's partner," Foxy said to me.

   Why would he put it as 'lucky'?

   "Yeah, right?" I faked a chuckle.

   So he knew it too? Was I really an opened book? Or maybe they noticed I slept with Freddy. This was crap... Then how many people knew about this?

   "Yeah, that's funny, but we better clean up the table and get to our positions, the restaurant will open in thirty minutes."

   "I'm gonna get me eye patch." Foxy went off toward his cove.

   "Bonnie, would you mind if you go and tell Freddy we'll start working soon?" Chica said while getting up.

   "Oh, sure, don't worry."

   "Thanks! I'll meet you guys in the stage."

   While I was walking along the right hallway heading to the office, I pondered about Foxy's statement, and... I didn't want to be misled: Freddy's belligerence seemed pretty logical to me if he had been keeping this up since many years ago. I worked by my own at MoonLight, but I had to admit everything wasn't in charge of me, it was all up to the staff. Here Freddy was the one working this on, however, since Freddy had shown a really charming and cute behavior than the one I first expected, I wouldn't mind if I was that partner he was looking for. If this was something to help him, I'd absolutely agree.

   "Freddy?" I said from the right office's doorway.

   He was sat in his swivel seat looking at the only computer in this whole place.

   "Bonnie?"

   "Chica told me that we only have thirty minutes left before the restaurant opens, we must go to our positions now."

   "Ok, thank you," he said looking back at the computer.

   After I notified him, I turned around to go to the stage, but before I could give one pace forward, I heard Freddy spoke up.

   "Bonnie, wait!"

   After I heard him, I looked back and saw him jogging out of the office.

   "I'm going with you."

   Here it came again: I was sweating and blushing now. Freddy and I were walking toward the stage; we still had to go through the dining area, where the six, white tables were.

   "Hey, Bon," he said lowly.

   "Yes?" I answered getting the secret thing.

   "Please, don't tell Foxy and Chica that you slept with me, ok?"

   "Why?" It slipped out.

   "I don't want them to judge you before knowing the real you; you're a good guy, and I'd hate to see them doing so."

   His comment went through me like a cupid's arrow. I felt myself blushing even more, and my eyes clung into his sight.

   "Yeah, so better not saying a word of it, promise?" he said smiling, smiling with his beautiful teeth.

   "Sure," I said the same way.

   As I looked off from him to prevent any wrong thought, I heard him talking again.

   "Bonnie, you're not wearing your bowtie," he said looking at my neck.

   I immediately started to felt my neck with my fingers, just where my bowtie had to be.

   "Oh, I'm gonna get it," I said nervous and trying to get to my room.

   "No, wait, we got no time," Freddy said grabbing my right arm. "I have a spare."

   Suddenly Freddy took out, from wherever the hell he took it, a black bowtie like his.

   "Here, come here."

   I walked backwards so he could put his bowtie on me. He was just an inch away from me; I could feel his paw touching faintly over my shoulders and my neck. He was just focused on tying it up.

   "That's it, you're ready." He pulled back his paws and studied me from head to toe.

   "Thanks, Freddy!" My grin stiffened.

   "Are you ok?"

   "Yes, why you ask?" I giggled.

   "You look really red."

   "Uh, it's just that... it's kinda hot in here."

   "You sure you can work today?"

   "Yeah, pretty sure, totally." My face burned red.

   "Ok, then let's go."

   "Ok." We got back in our way to the stage.

No doubt this was going to take me longer if I wanted to be before him, to control all this shyness and sweating thing, I wasn't willing to give up though, but to do my best to make my boss… happy.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 181 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...
49 2 3
3 years after its initial announcement, the grand opening of a new restaurant called The Pizzaplex is finally going to happen. The animatronics of Fr...
43.2K 1.5K 20
The year 1993, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a restaurant filled with kids to enjoy and experience the fun, arcades, prizes, and more importantly: Pizza...
22.9K 489 19
(I brought this story back for Fnaf VR, Security Breach, and the Movie. I couldn't keep up with all of the notifications. That's why I removed the st...