๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š๐’, ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ฮจ do...

Por limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... Mรกs

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisรฉis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

doce

2.6K 175 213
Por limejachary

corbyn was just there in front of daniel, with his tight black palans and his short-sleeved white t-shirt. the heat of summer was still noticeable, so the only thing weird about him was those long black pants that daniel had to admit he loved.

corbyn was calm as if he hadn't just scared daniel so much that the blue-eyed boy had almost fainted. daniel felt his heart turn over his chest when he saw the corners of corbyn's lips rise and the blonde boy smiled at him the same way he did at saturday's party before kissing him.

"you scared me." daniel accused him, keeping his arm on his chest, trying to keep his heartbeat from calming down but it was almost impossible.

corbyn said nothing, just stood watching daniel silently while the blue-eyed boy felt his nerves running through his body. seconds passed that felt like years until a mocking smile unfolds on his full lips. "you deserve it."

daniel looked at him strangely without understanding how that boy could be so stubborn, edge and direct. "why?"

"you know why."

corbyn turned his back and began walking away from daniel again. daniel clenched his lips without understanding corbyn besson and his bad boy attitude.

but there was a problem, daniel had no idea where they were. he had concentrated so much on following him that he hadn't been looking at where he was goimg and now he didn't seem to recognize anything around him.

"wait!" daniel followed hurriedly. corbyn ignored him but he didn't seem bothered by the fact that he followed him like a lost puppy.

corbyn arrived at a bench and sat on it, leaving his backpack aside. daniel stood there watching him like an idiot. the blonde boy took out a cigarette case from his pocket and his lighter. daniel hated smokers so he didn't hide the distasteful gesture when corbyn lit the cigarette and aspired to then let the white smoke out of his mouth slowly causing him to almost drown daniel.

corbyn still didn't look at him, he seemed absorbed in his thoughts. daniel, on the other hand, kept wondering what corbyn was doing in the middle of the street sitting on a bench smoking, why he had walked so much just to come here to smoke when everyone knows that corbyn's parents don't stop him from smoking so he does it anywhere.

  "are you staying there all afternoon?" his voice was cold.

so the blue-eyed boy sat next to him on the bench keeping his distance. his green eyes finally landed on daniel as he exhaled the smoke from his cigarette.

daniel wondered what the fuck he was doing there. cupid hadn't asked him to follow him, so why the hell had he done it. "i'm just waiting for you so i dont have to go home alone."

daniel lied knowing he couldn't admit he was lost because he was following him.

corbyn showed him a crooked smile, "what are you doing here, daniel?"

hearing him say my name makes me tickle my stomach, daniel thought. i hope jonah will call me by my name.

"i came to visit a relative" liar, liar.

corbyn raised an eyebrow, "here? who?"

"my... is a distant relative." daniel was awful with lies.

corbyn nodded, throwing his cigarette on the floor, then stepping on it and putting it out. "of course, and did you decide to come to visit that relative alone, after school, in an area where i have never seen you?"

"yes, i really wanted to."

"and why don't you go visit them?" asked the blonde boy, raising an eyebrow.

"now i don't want to." daniel replied, biting his lip. i am stupid.

corbyn leaned toward daniel staring at him. "liar."

"excuse me?" daniel tried to make the surprise but his cheeky cheeks began to give him away.

"we both know you're lying."

"of course not." the blush was starting to get even more noticeable.

the blonde boy got up, stood in front of daniel and the blue-eyed boy felt helpless sitting in front of him so daniel also stood up. they stood facing each other and the dyed blond's breathing became accelerated and fickle. daniel wanted to kiss him.

"why are you following me?" his voice sounded so automatic that it made daniel wonder if he was incapable of human emotions.

daniel clenched his teeth before answering. "i don't know what are you talking about."

corbyn approached him and daniel backed away cowardly until his back hit the wall of one of the buildings on the empty street. he stamped his hand against the wall next to his head, making daniel jump a little. "i don't have time for your stupid games, answer me."

games, daniel repeated in the head. you're right, corbyn, this is all a stupid game.

daniel's breathing was agitated. "i really don't know what you're talking about, i just came to visit my... someone who... "

"liar." corbyn was too close to the health of daniel's poor heart.

"it's a free city, i can walk wherever i want," daniel said trying to defend himself.

corbyn took daniel's chin, and forced him to lift his head and look at him. his hand felt warm on daniel's cold skin. the blue-eyed boy stopped breathing when he saw corbyn besson's angel face focusing all his attention on him.

a smirk filled the lips of corbyn to notice the nervousness that made daniel feel. "do you think i don't know about your little obsession with me?"

daniel almost choked on the air. obsession with corbyn besson? never. my only obsession starts with jo and ends with nah.

but corbyn had just given daniel the best excuse to explain why he seemed to be crushed on corbyn besson since cupid began without having to break cupid's rule of not telling your conquest anything about the game.

"let me go." daniel demanded, taking corbyn's wrist to pull his hand away and he succeeded, but in a matter of seconds corbyn caught daniel's two wrists and held them above daniel's head pressing them against the cold wall.

"you aren't going anywhere until you answer me." corbyn sounded determined and daniel felt very vulnerable and exposed in this position.

"don't know what you're talking about," daniel repeated, trying to ignore the heat emanating from corbyny's body warming his.

"i'm going to refresh your memory, okay?" corbyn cleared his throat and smiled. "you've been trying to get my attention all this time, you watch me in the halls, you chase me at parties, you kissed me when i dont want you to do it."

you kissed me, thought daniel. that's why i won the first round.

"i..." daniel didn't know what to answer to all this.

corbyn looked victorious, in complete control of the situation. daniel could see the mockery and superiority embodied in his expression. he was enjoying cornering daniel and embarrassing him in this way. he was waiting for daniel to deny it, to lower his head and let him laugh at his shame.

and then something in daniel changed, he didn't want to give corbyn the satisfaction, he was tired of being the shy boy hiding behind books, he was going to end the game and get on with his life.

daniel felt the need to prove to the handsome boy in front of him that he was wrong about him, that everything he thought he knew about daniel was a pure lie, that he was a strong, independent and outgoing boy.

so daniel looked up and looked directly at those endless green eyes. "yes, i stalk you."

to say that corbyn this perplexed was nothing. his expression of mockery and victory disappeared to be replaced by pure confusion. his hands released daniel's and he stepped back, looking stunned.

daniel gave him a half-sided smile, crossing his arms over his chest. "why so surprised, pretty boy?"

corbyn said nothing. ladies and gentlemen, i, daniel james seavey, have left corbyn asshole besson words. yes, i deserve a supreme prize, i know.

corbyn recovered, running his hand through his jaw as if he were assimilating everything. "i didn't expect that."

daniel shrugged. "i know." daniel couldn't take away the stupid smile caused by that feeling of being in control of the situation.

corbyn licked his lips. "and you can tell, why are you stalking me?"

"isn't that clear?" daniel asked amused. "because i like you."

corbyn's eyes threaten to get out of his face. the blonde boy felt disoriented and something was happening that never happened. corbyn was losing control of the situation. he didn't know what it meant in his life that daniel had a crush on him, but the news had definitely not disgusted him.

"since when are you so... direct."

"since ever." daniel replied feeling his entire body threaten to shake from the nerves he felt.

corbyn laughed softly. "i thought you were just another boring, introverted nerd who plays the innocent, but apparently you're a bit interesting."

"a bit?" daniel snorted. "i'm the most interesting guy you've ever met in your life."

"and from what i see, you also have decent self-esteem, i can't say the same about others i've met."

"do you mean the girls you sneak into your house for one night and then youdon't contact them again?" asked daniel.

corbyn smiled. "there are also boys. but it looks like you really stalk me. "

"i never lie," daniel lied. the whole school knew that corbyn had no serious relationships but only one night stands.

corbyn approached daniel again but this time daniel didn't back down. "and what will this interesting guy want from me?"

"can't you figure it out?" daniel asked in a mocking tone.

corbyn laughed openly, his laugh was hoarse and sexy. "just answer me."

"i think i've talked enough, it's your turn to guess what i want." daniel replied as he thought about what he should say.

corbyn was in front of him and bent down until their faces were just inches apart, having him so close still affected daniel. "do you want to be one of the lucky ones to sneak into my room?"

daniel pushed him as the heat swept through his body and shook his head. "and wake up without dignity and without self-esteem? no thanks."

corbyn frowned. "so what do you want?"

then daniel rememeber the first letter he recived from cupid.

"dear daniel seavey,

the game has begun. this year you have been one of the chosen ones to participate.

you will have to follow my advice or cupid will not be benevolent.

cupid will send you more letters with the test you must pass. but for one you only have to do one thing.

but for now you have to think about how to conquer corbyn besson.

kisses,

cupid"

daniel repeat just some words in his head, conquer corbyn besson.

"something very simple." daniel said casually. "that you fall in love with me."

ΩΩΩ

abigail was sitting in the chair of her room trying to study what they learn in the biology classs tofay. but it was impossible because she had almost not been able to concentrate in class due to the constant looks she received from jack.

it was killing her staying away from him but she didn't want to spoil her friendship for a stupid game, she wasn't going to use him that way. because she knew that what she felt for jack was much more than a game.

"fuck." he shouted, throwing the pen across the room as he gave up on continuing to study.

she rested her elbows on the table and hid his head in his hands. "why me? why did you choose me cupid? "abby asked aloud.

a notification sound rang in the room causing the brunette girl to lift her head. she knew it wasn't a message from jack since she had put the phone in silence after receiving twelve messages from the blonde boy in just one minute.

abby knew she wasn't ready to face jack yet.

the notification had come from her computer, an email had arrived.

"my sweet abby,

you did kiss jack so you passed to the next round. some other players are doing better tan you so you so you better start working on your target.

now you have to take jack to a date. just have fun and smile, abby, because you are my favorite of all. and don't forget you must not fail me or you'll suffer the consequences.

kisses,

cupid. "

abby read the mail slowly and verified that the gmail account that had sent this to her was fake and didn't belong to any of any student she knew.

a datewith jack would be a precious acc between them but now abigail wasn't thinking about that, she was thinking that although she wasn't prepared to face jack, she was ready to face cupid.

she only needed allies. and she was thinking about the other other players of the cupid game.

she was going to find them. and she was going to end cupid.

===
word count: 2234

do you think corbyn will find out about cupid soon?

ps check out my new stories 'lost the game' - zonah and 'drugs' - jachary.

D A N I E L                                           S E A V E Y

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
26.6K 1.1K 53
-Number 8 on vikklan- -Number 4 on wroetofreezy- Teachers always tell you not to write on your arm. Ink poison and skin problems can happen because...
173K 17.9K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC